[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Soo here my situation. I work and go to college at the same time
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: McDooglewoogles.jpg (17 KB, 456x350) Image search: [Google]
McDooglewoogles.jpg
17 KB, 456x350
Soo here my situation. I work and go to college at the same time which leaves me around $150-$200 a month for my food budget. I also work at McDonalds if you havent figured it out, which give me 50% off their food. I really dont wnat to eat at mcdonalds everyday but since i dont have much cash i eat lunch there.

I usually buy 2 McDoubles with ketchup, red onion, leaflettuce, and tomato along with a small vanilla shake. I went to mcdonalds.ca and see the nutrition.

1280 cal
48 grams of fat
162 grams of carbs
53 grams of protien
2100mg of sodium

my question is; is it relatively healthy to eat this everyday if not everyother day?

i also eat lot of fruits and when i cook its usually chicken breast and salmon with potateos and veggies.
>>
it is
>>
I eat 2 mcdoubles and a buffalo ranch mcchicken 4-5 times a week for the last year or so and ive been fine.

What are your goals, do you even workout?
>>
>>30451172
>2012 + 3
>asking if it's healthy to eat mcdonalds every day

McFucking kill yourself.
>>
>>30451172
>but since i dont have much cash i eat lunch there
For fuck's sake buy a loaf of bread and some lunch meat and make a goddamn sandwich if you're broke. Fast food even at 50% off is still stupidly expensive.
>>
>>30451172
I'd say go for a quarter pounder. Overall, it has a better macro ratio. Either that or drop the shake
Also, watch your sodium
>>
>>30451218
yeah i forgot to add that part.
my routines pretty basic

two days in a row then 1 day break and then it cycles on and on. i devided it to upper and lower body. each exercise i do 3 sets, first set is 10 reps, second set is 8 reps, and third is 6 reps. i add 10 pounds to every set; so if the first set is 50 then the second is 60 and third is 70.

for upper body day i work out my:
-biceps
-chest
-balck
-traps
-froearms
-tricepts
-shoulders

lower body is:
-calfs
-quads
-hamstrings
-inner thigh (forgot the muscle name)
-outer thigh (again forgetting the name)

i also do a 10 minute run before working out: i set it to a small incline and try to reach 10 mins on 8mph
>>
>>30451291
/thread
>>
>>30451291
i pay around $4 for the 2 mcdoubles and the shake. soo i could live off $120 for a month if i wanted to
>>
>>30451291
i dont exclusively eat mcdonalds, read the last sentence u autist
>>
>>30451350
what is your goal anon?
>>
>>30451501
just to stay fit, maybe be more defined but im happy with my shit. i just wanted to know if what im eating is ok for staying healthy
>>
>>30451544
diets fine
routines not the best but it will suffice for beginner gains (and free visits to snapcity)
>>
But the fucking grilled chicken you fucknut. Your shitty mc chicken and mcdoubles are not only give you a heart attack if you ever decide to go on heat but they also have shit protein compared to the obvious choice which is GRILLED FUCKING CHICKEN.
>>
>>30451673
On gear*
>>
>>30451172
Australian and I have a $50 a week budget for food.
I also work at maccas.
I used get hot cakes, an English brekkie wrap or a mchamp depending on the time of day I'm working (usually an opener). So one of those 5 times a week.

Outside of that I just use foods that are cheap and high in calories. I eat a lot of brown rice, chicken, pasta and cheap mince.
>>
>>30451172
hey, anon. are you sure all that food comes out to only be 53g of protein? maybe look into getting the double quarter pounder since that only is about 50 grams of protein right there with 760 or so calories.
>>
>>30451172
eat fuckloads of tuna and rice and suppliment with shit on the value menu.

mc d's value menu is goat. stay away from ANYTHING else.
>>
McDonalds charges their employees 50% off their food. Wtf I thought it'd be free. Every where that I've worked that's sells food (restaurant, breakfast place) would give their employees free food. You just ask the cook what you want and they cook it up.
>>
>>30451731
Don't eat too much tuna, brah, you'll get mercury poisoning. I try to limit it to 1-2 cans per week.
>>
>>30451673
i do eat grilled chicken, i usually get the mcbistro sw grilled but since its getting phased out im looking for other alternatives. i saw a thread similar to this and a guy suggest the mcdoubles soo started to eat mcdoubles (adding the other stuff like red onions, etc..)

i dont get why theyre getting rid of the mcbistro, shits good. and now were gettign summ shitty chicken bacon onion.
>>
>>30451733
maybe for a local resturant but for mcdonalds to give free food to all their employees everyday would make them go bankrupt
>>
>>30451733
Used to be that way got one free meal on break, the higher priced ones were out but anything else. I wanna say 09ish policy changed on the corporate side and instead it was half off. Idk about franchise ones, they only follow certain guidelines.
>>
File: image.jpg (78 KB, 560x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78 KB, 560x400
>>30451733
Most people at McDonald's steal a snack and a couple of drinks in their normal workday.
>>
i used to work at mc'd's when i was a student, 20years old.

>busting my ass off at school
>after school working at mcd's carrying hundreds of tables and chairs , pulling grilles, general cleaning, sweat dripping
>party all night with the girls from the store
>chubby, i thought at least i'll lose some pounds with all this work
>1 free meal every day at break
>never lost a pound

their fuckin food is the stuff of fat
>>
>>30451873
I'd be chomping down chicken nuggets for protein gains all day

#McSwole #dirtybulk #hamburglergotnothingonme #type2diabetic
>>
>>30451913

> saturated fat
> making you fat

so fucking retarded probably the cokes and fries u ate
>>
>>30451745
doesn't happen bro, nice bro science. the selenium in tuna binds to mercury which renders it indigestible to humans. try reading the momscience you're putting so much faith into before ripping it out as fact.
>>
>>30451873

i can confirm this.
worked at mc donalds in germany when i was 16 (part time) and the job was so much bullshit and the money was so fucking low that i had to steal food just to feel like ive gotten payd fair.

I usually stole arround 20mc nuggets and a big tasty bacon on a regular basis.
>>
>>30452746
No. You shouldn't eat more than a can a day
http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/mroussell5.htm

And before you say it, that was written by a biochemist, not some random anon on 4chan
>>
That sucks OP. When I worked at McDick's they always let me take whatever. Lunch break was usually a mcdouble, spicy chicken, chicken breast and a cup of water. Manager even let me take a couple bags of frozen chicken breast that were past the expiration date.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.