[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What hobbies make you interesting?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 43
File: gGLgDdCh.jpg (41 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
gGLgDdCh.jpg
41 KB, 1024x576
I see people complain here how most women all share the same generic interests.

I realised that I am the male equivalent of this on a date last week. My hobbies are just lifting, video games, 4chan, and college.

What kind of hobbies do you have that make you stand out other than being fit?
>>
Play piano, compose music for shit indie games

Play tennis, snooker

Learning Korean
>>
>>30302839
4chan is a hobby for you?

I'm an aspiring fighter so I do boxing, muay thai, wrestling, and BJJ. But I almost count that as work so I don't mention them as hobbies.

Aside from that I play guitar and I'm an avid movie watcher. I also love taking rode trips on my motorcycle.
>>
>>30302839
almost the same thing here. Video games, lifting, school/work and programming.
>>
File: ru8g60f0.jpg (9 KB, 159x240) Image search: [Google]
ru8g60f0.jpg
9 KB, 159x240
>>30302839
Lifting, video-games, watching tv, smoking weed, stuff like that.
>>
>>30302839
I like to hunt and fish. When I go to liberal yuppie college the bitches love it because it is unique.
>>
>>30302839
I say I like film and music, which is true. Generic for sure but fuck it. Don't really ever say that I lift unless asked
>>
I read a shitload of books in my NEET days and most women are all like "durr I read books because so intellectul" so I can dominate them with my so called broad horizons

If they so much as mention catcher in the rye I know I practically have them on my dick already
>>
>>30302938
>4chan is a hobby for you?
it's a job for you?
>>
>>30302839
>play guitar
>spin poi
>glove like a beast
>dancing (edm/hip hop dancing and west coast swing)
>writing
>drawing/painting
>longboarding

The price to pay is I'm an unemployed college dropout loser who hates his life so :\
>>
File: 1417555336958.jpg (137 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1417555336958.jpg
137 KB, 800x800
I play drums guitar and violin, I read, I do sewing, hiking/camping/nature stuff, climbing, dancing. Girls aren't really interested in your lifting unless they too lift, they're just happy how it makes you look. What makes a girl interested is personality and all that other stuff.
>>
>>30302839
Here's some hobbies that women won't care about..

>history
>foreign policy
>billiards
>hunting

Source: me, those are my hobbies outside of working out and 4chan and I have yet to find a woman interested in any of them
>>
>>30302966

No

I do it for free
>>
>>30302966
no
>>
>>30302981
Well fuck.
>>
>>30302972
oh yeah, hiking/camping, etc. Lots of that shit. I forgot because its winter now but guy below me reminded me of that. I live in the PNW so there's always nature to explore. Take chicks to a hot spring. Bitches love hot springs.
>>
>>30302981
So let me guess. You're an opinionated conservative that hangs out at bars? Yeah I wonder why women don't like you.
>>
>being quiet during trips
>clapping with songs
>diabetes
>>
Love to cook and looking to become a chef
Work in a fancy Japanese restaurant

Very into astronomy, chemistry, nature/ wild life.
>>
>>30302839
I rebuild old motorbikes
>>
File: 1419987720208.jpg (32 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1419987720208.jpg
32 KB, 500x500
>>30303020
>diabeetus
the most sensual of all chronic diseases
>>
>>30302981

does calling it "shooting pool" get better reactions than "billiards"?
>>
>>30302981
>history
This is a guy thing. Girls don't do history
>foreign policy
k what?
>billiards
Nigga what?
>hunting
never met a non-vegan/antifun that didn't get moist over this
>>
I'm doing kinesiology so women are usually impressed with how well I know the body. I can talk in depth about injuries and stuff which is cool for my guy friends.

I played hockey in highschool and in the last year I've pursued a job as a coach. I actually have an interview with one on Wednesday, which is cool.

I used to write classical music so I can hold a conversation with anyone about music.

I guess my hobbies are, lifting, music (playing, not just listening), Frisbee golf, and hockey.

The key to being interesting is being interested. If you're apathetic about every hobby and activity, you'll have nothing to talk about. Put some time and effort into something that interests you and you're instantly more interesting to talk to. Make sure it isn't anime/video games/4 chan. Something not autistic. "I really enjoy ultimate Frisbee, we should go to the park and play some time!" Doesn't matter if it's a guy or girl, people want to be included in other people's lives. It makes them feel important and that is a great way to seem more interesting.
>>
Being shit at Piano
Reading books on Psychiatry/Psychology
Trying to get some stuff published in Psychology
Studying Mathematics, pretty much from the ground up

Lucky for me I don't go on dates so my hobbies make no difference to anything anyway
>>
>>30302972
>longboarding
Dropout implied already
>>
File: 84156378.jpg (318 KB, 700x467) Image search: [Google]
84156378.jpg
318 KB, 700x467
>>30302839
My hobbies: lifting, reading, Netflix, vidya, hiking/snowshoeing, camping, running (summer only), writing (occasionally)
Not sure if any of those really stick out as 'unique'
>>
File: image.jpg (80 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80 KB, 640x1136
I'm a dj and although I'm not swimming in pussy it helps a lot. Especially with one night stands.

Also I like to work on cars but I do that alone

Link for those interested
https://soundcloud.com/freecvndy/trappy-new-year
>>
lifting
play instruments (guitar, bass, drums)
basketball
painting (doesn't matter how shit you are, every grill I've dated has asked "Oh, can i see one of your pieces?"
>>
>>30302958
are you speaking from experience?
>>
>>30302972
>>dancing (edm/hip hop dancing and west coast swing)

confirmed faggot
>>
>>30303073
>Netflix

Do people still seriously pay for media?
>>
>>30302839
here are mine:
Lifting
street art
banjo playing
civil war reenacting
reading
movies
make moonshine and mead
singing(poorly)
hunting,fishing,camping
im i gonna make it?
>>
>>30303059
>Lucky for me I don't go on dates so my hobbies make no difference to anything anyway
Got me right in the feelers
>>
>>30302839
Lifting and cooking.
I also play vidya because i have nothing else to do.
>>
I'm a magician, that usually gets good reactions
>>
>>30303154
From elementary students.
>>
>>30303142
>cooking

That's a real panty dropper
Cook a girl a danc meal and you'll be all up in her guts in no time
>>
>>30303077
nice m8 pretty solid
>>
>>30303163

ha good one, but seriously I dont know what kind of tricks you think magicians do, but you are wrong.

Magic is interesting enough and leads into further discussions.
>>
>>30303164

Depends on the girl

I cooked a meal for a girl and she basically called me a bitch because she said that cooking a meal is the woman's job and what she usually did
>>
Surfing, body-boarding when waves are overhead+, freediving, underwater photography.
>>
File: why_does_he_wear_the_helmet.jpg.png (100 KB, 200x385) Image search: [Google]
why_does_he_wear_the_helmet.jpg.png
100 KB, 200x385
>>30302839
I'm ARC
>>
>>30303185
Make her aware of the fact that the professional cooking world is extremely male-dominated

I've never been to a good restaurant where the head chef and sous chef weren't male
>>
>>30303182
Have you ever been to a magic gathering, per se?
>>
>>30303019
this
>>
>>30303207

A what? I'm talking about stage magic not the card game.
>>
Your hobbies will be interesting to girls as just a conversation topic for 10 minutes maybe except if you have the same hobby.
What really is interesting to girls is your character, hobbies help you build that better than if you were just consuming media all day (that builds another kind of character too in my experience).
>>
Anything that makes you go outside.

I've picked up a DSLR recently. Helps me appreciate the little "moments" I often miss in life but now I look out for them to shoot. It can be a solitary hobby or I can bring people with me. Bring a grill, make her be a model then bang.
>>
>>30303135
>Certified Son of the South
>>
>>30303249
Were you shooting things before at all or did you just start now?
Also do you actually use the DSLR now and enjoying shooting or do you have it collecting dust?

I'm asking because I kind of want to buy one and go outside, the only problem is I don't actually go outside anymore and I'm afraid I will not use it at all.
>>
>>30303027
> Working as a chef at a fancy Japanese restaurant

Might as well tell the girl your dick is made of chocolate
>>
>>30303268
Actually, it was my brother's camera and it sat, collected dust in my room. I had absolutely no interest in shooting until I left the country and I started taking pictures there. It became a lot of fun "hunting" and looking at spots thinking "Oh that'd be a good shot".

I'm just starting but I've been appreciating learning the technical side of it(learning how to use the fucking thing) as well as composition and being able to tell a story with each picture.

Trust me, if you spend $1000 on a DSLR you will want to go outside.
>>
>>30303182
mystery pls go
>>
>>30303255
ill take what i can get. thanks man
>>
>>30303323

mystery does more mentalism, I prefer object manipulation.
>>
>>30303164
Yea but you have to actually cook for her.
Im a chef and ivr never had anyone mire just because i dropped that i cook good. Ive had some people both men and women say its good for getting chicks but all my cook friends say theyve had no luck with t and say its even a turnoff for many women.

but hey im not white so top keke
>>
I race cars, although it doesnt seem to get many reactions from girls.
>>
>>30303361

they do it wrong, you are supposed to cook WITH her not for her.
>>
>>30302839

i don't know if it makes me interesting, i don't really care, hobbies should be something you enjoy for yourself, not for others

anyways, i guess my hobbies are motorcycles and archery, none of which i can enjoy atm because of winter in Norway, fucking sucks
>>
>>30303361
Well since you're mexican everyone just assumes you're a line cook at TGIMcFunster's when you tell them you're a chef
>>
>>30303367
Thats retarded. An untrained person cant do shit for a pro chef
>>
>>30302839
Start playing an instrument bro, if you sing it's even better
>>
>>30302984
Oh janitor
>>
>>30303391
Not mexican but hey yea bring white trumps everything, making this thread pointless
>>
>>30303396

women dont give a shit about whats best.
>>
>>30303411
Then why would she give a shit if you cook or not
>>
Im trying out boxing as I feel like I'm wasting my athletic prime not doing a sport and I want to leave my comfort zone beyond just lifting. Any tips brahs?
>>
>>30303053
>The key to being interesting is being interested

Damn. I think my main issue is that I have no drive to do stuff. Not even depressed or anything, just new things feel like an uphill unbearable chore.
>>
>>30303421

she wants to do things together, so cook with her instead of for her and things have a better chance.
>>
>baker
>sewing
>mandolin, bodhran, guitar, singing
>boxing
>chink martial arts
>lifting, ofc
>>
>>30303436
I do Wing Chun myself, wbu?
>>
>>30303430
You need to find stuff that you like doing and take it at your own pace.

I had the same problem with you, I was trying to do stuff that I didn't like thinking they would grow on me.

They didn't.

I picked up a guitar at 27 because I wanted to learn at least an instrument and I just play with it without feeling forced to, I just pick it up when I have nothing to do and play and the hours go by without me realizing it.
>>
>>30302972
>>spin poi
>>glove like a beast
>>dancing (edm/hip hop dancing and west coast swing)
>>longboarding
>The price to pay is I'm an unemployed college dropout loser who hates his life so
Yup. The thing is the OP asked for hobbies that make you interesting.
>>
>>30303436

Oh, also garden architecture, with an eye for natural diversity and environmental integrity.
>>
>>30303443

Choy Lay Fut
>>
>>30303365
Just say "I Drive" instead. Preferably throw in "It's only part time". Then say nothing for like 3 minutes.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (47 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
47 KB, 1280x720
>>30303470
>my hobbies are languages, reverse engineering and related topics, philosophy, economics and tricking people into doing shit for me
>>
Arson, housebreaking and motorbiking.
Bitches just want to feel alive.
>>
>>30303473
>what is a phrase that will send your CV to the trash
>>
I like to fap
>>
>>30303495
>putting hobbies on your CV
>>
>>30303497
So do I

I busted a huge load earlier and want to fap again now but should probably get to bed seeing as it's after 5am
>>
>>30303516
>implying that even sounds like a hobby
Gardening is a hobby. Garden architecture is a throw away module in your first year or a poor career choice
>>
>>30303527
Prove it
>>
>>30303530
He listed it as one of his hobbies, dickcheese
>>
>>30303530

First guy, here, not that guy..

It's a spare time thing, to go along with the actual gardening I do. Gardening without any knowledge of how to do landscaping or designing a garden is for potatoes.
>>
File: official-virgin-age-meter.jpg (231 KB, 1206x674) Image search: [Google]
official-virgin-age-meter.jpg
231 KB, 1206x674
>>30303154
just wait till you are 30. Then you will envolve to the untimate wizard
>>
File: fedora-anonymous.png (1002 KB, 655x745) Image search: [Google]
fedora-anonymous.png
1002 KB, 655x745
>>30303527
>my botnet grows larger and larger by the hour
>>
>>30303219
oh sorry,
i thought we were talking about cock magic
>>
Thank you mods.
>>
>>30302839
Play basketball, watch the NBA
Lifting
Poker
Music, playing and listening

Actually that's about it.I wish I had more hobbies.
>>
>>30303599
>implying they haven't been asleep since this thread's creation
>>
>>30303606
It's better to have just a few hobbies that you really enjoy/can get really good at than it is to have a page-long list of random bullshit that you occasionally do
>>
>>30302839

>Read
>Cook/Bake
>Balcony gardening/growing bonsai
>Play guitar
>Work on/restore muscle cars
>Random DIY projects - recent being revamping/modernising an old radiogram
>>
Climbing
Graphic Design/motion graphics/CGI
Longboarding
Gymnastics stuff.
>>
>>30302839
Lifting
Streetdance/Breakdancing
Guitar
Would like to get in on muy thai but i dont have money for now.
>>
>>30303077
that is super duper gay
>>
>>30302839
You don't need fucking hobbies. Just take girls on dates, go to restaurants, museums, whatever. Girls don't fucking care about your gay hobbies as long as you are fun to be around; yes some hobbies can facilitate that but it's not necessary. Just know how to show a girl a good time, which mostly just involves listening to her, understanding her, and giving her mind-numbing sex when she needs it.
>>
Lift
Making music
Photography
Vinyl Collector

but honestly anon, women give two shits if you have hobbies. Hobbies have never helped me in a date. Just work on your personality and humor.
>>
>>30302839
>What hobbies make you interesting?
It's not the uniqueness of your hobbies that makes you interesting to other people. It's showing that you have a passion and a zest for life and that what you do has taken you places that are not accessible to just anyone.

Specifically in relation to girls it's showing that your lifestyle can bring more fun into her own life. Unless the girl is a total geek and happens to share a particular hobby, she won't find you interesting for spending time on something "unique". It's the things it can do for her or which imply that you have social status because of it and so on and so forth.
>>
>>30304059
Please. In this day and age, everybody wants to be a special snowflake and girls want to brag that they banged a dude that does medieval swordfighting or some alpha-esque shit like that. Yeah you can have a hobby that shows you have a passion, but if you were a chick deciding to get with two physically equal dudes but one studies history and the other hunts with bow and arrow, who will you choose?
>>
>>30303617
Yeah, guess you're right.
>>
Liftan
Vidya
Making games (recent hobby)
Listening to audiobooks and reading books
Manga

Besides work and the commute there isnt that much time left.
>>
>>30304080
You have chosen a biased example which supports my point. History adds nothing fun to your life from the perspective of girls.
>>
>>30304118
Yeah please just say no hobbies if anyone asks
>>
File: image.jpg (189 KB, 600x1417) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
189 KB, 600x1417
Amateur astronomy, stargazing, hiking. Guitar. Listen to music. Cooking.
>>
>Hobbies that I've taken up
Hiking, map collecting, backpacking, history, guitar playing, singing, cooking, dining, foraging, record collecting, retro video game collecting, and gardening.
I'm a farmer, so I love the outdoors, and nature has a lot of free food out there.

>Hobbies I want to take up for fun
Distance cycling, rock climbing, some form of martial arts, piano, parkour, do one of those warrior dashes just to compete along other people

>Hobbies that are practical I wish to learn
How to fix a car, learn about law

Some of hobbies are seasonal, and some are not. Travelling is the one hobby everyone should take up. Save some money, take cheap shitty buses, and stay on cheap hostels. Go to free museums, learn, meet people, and get FORCED into situations you normally wouldn't go into. You can be a different person everywhere you go, meet people you'll never see again, and not be afraid. Probably the single best hobby I've taken up.
>>
>lifting
>video games
>4chan
>college
>>
>>30302954
>smoking weed makes you interesting

haha, get the fuck out
>>
haven't read thread yet, hobbies are reading/writing and watching TV/movies, and obvs lifting. Also really into cars. I'm also really into hardcore punk and I go to shows about once a month, and I'm putting a band together atm (drummer).

I mostly bond with people over lifting, cars, bands and people who are as into TV/movies as me. Some people's personalities just click with mine, though, even if they're skinny dudes who play basketball and go clubbing for fun.
>>
>>30304227
>hardcore punk

Fuck man, nostalgia'd hard. I miss going to see the casualties, clit 45, DKM, Subhuman and all that good shit. Maybe not the cleanest, but some of the people at those shows were awesome.

>tfw no punk gf
>>
>>30304273
the show I'm going to on Friday is being headlined by Trophy Eyes and (most importantly) Worthwhile, and the supporting bands are some of my favourite local bands, Arrivals and Columbus plus some other I don't know. I saw "hardcore punk" but the scene isn't exactly dense in Australia, so most of it leans towards metal or post-hardcore rather than straight-up hardcore. Hardcore in New York is huge right now though
>>
>>30303124
Yes phaggot, it's called not stealing.
>>
>Japanese
>French
>Hiking
Standards:
>lift
>school (Geology/Physics)
>meditate

I'm liking this. Don't do things -for- girls OP. Just find out what you like, it'll take time, so just start putting effort into the search now.
>>
>>30303548
I'll tell you in February if it's true...
>>
>>30303482
>>
play instrument (violin/guitar/piano)
play sport
make stuff yourself (/diy/)
make art
enjoy culture (theater, film, museum,...)
-------------
try these things out, and stick with the ones you had fun with
>>
>>30303548
does it still count if i fucked a tranny in amsterdam?
>>
I've done a little bit of everything. I've read through a lot of the classics (Jack London was one of my most enjoyable reads). I like to play video games. I really enjoy running. I love anime (seriously, the openings are perfect for getting in some pushups). I've recently taken up sailing and fencing as well. I like board/card games. I'd like to travel around the world someday, this summer I already have a trip to India planned out, hopefully China after that. I try to keep myself well rounded. My passion is for puzzles. I used to walk around high school with a little notebook of all sorts of things I was working on. I even helped with some of the solutions for torment back when that was still a thing. My dream job is to become a cryptanalyst, making both body & brain gains.

On a side note, my father used to be a star soccer player (got a spotlight in the local newspaper, went to college on a scholarship, was the fucking boss) but too many years of playing left him with a bad achilles. He is unable to run without feeling tremendous pain. He has since gained weight and is in the obese category. He tells me how his body hurts all the time, his torn rotator cuff and his achilles make lifting and exercise extremely difficult. But he has the best blue eyes that shine when he talks about his glory days. I lift because of my dad, so that my body never falls to that same fate. I'm trying to find a way to get him to lose weight. I send him all the articles I can. I just don't want to see my dad to be in pain.
>>
>>30302839
Guitar.
Dancing.
Cooking (I can only make good omelettes and pancakes, but that's enough).

Granted, I've met a lot of girls, but most of them are just uninteresting.
>>
why is everyone in this thread pleb as fuck. how does any of your shit stand out?
>>
>>30303476
>tfw not a super fast flexible asian manlet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nm_DuRzmgGc
>>
Dance.

Modern jazz, contemporary and I'm now beginning with lindy hop. I'd like to solo charleston one day.
>>
I build wood furniture
>>
Clubbing and travelling, even if they're not hobbies, but that's what gives you a 100% interesting kid rate.
>>
Painting (started by drawing anime as a kid, at 15 started ignoring anime and went for realism)
Amateur astronomy (bitches and I love the stars)
Philosophy
Learning languages, going for the 5th one now
Videogames but I'll never admit it, I hide my power level
Lifting

Tried learning piano but I don't seem to make progress, also starting to breed budgies to mix their colors and do bird eugenics.

Considering I'm poor, can't complain
>>
I work on cars.

Most women just laugh because they don't get how that could ever be enjoyable
>>
File: 1419283099735.jpg (111 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
1419283099735.jpg
111 KB, 612x612
>>30305611
>Philosophy
One of my interests. Grills seem to enjoy it if you make it about her, ask her deep questions and expand on her answers. It's usually appreciated, as long as the girl isn't a complete retard. Just make it about her and she'll enjoy it.

My other interests include:
>Liftan
>Football
>Music
>Reading
>TV series
>Cooking
>Nature (animals, plants, going innawoods and so on)
I don't think that the hobbies themselves are that important - though of course some are "better" than others. What's important is that you can invite the girl into your hobby and make her feel valued and part of it. Cook WITH her, not for her. Watch a series with her. Play football with her.

Interests and hobbies don't mean shit if she can't be a part of it. If you're passionate about something and let her do that with you, she'll find it interesting.
>>
>>30303019
sjw femboy detected
>>
File: 04b.jpg (63 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
04b.jpg
63 KB, 400x400
But isn't fitness is a good enough hobby?
>>
>>30302981
You must be ugly or autistic irl. Or only talk to trashy girls /middle schoolers.
>>
>>30305619
The struggle of being a car lover. It's not a cheap hobby either. What you drive?
>>
>>30303092

definitely not - They will have a burger in hand, if they're not veg(an), and will call you a heartless monster for hunting and fishing.
>>
>>30304337

I WOULDN'T STEAL A CAR!
>>
>>30305353

>implying it ever was about standing out
>implying it wasn't about showing we had more in our lives than the average vapid girl

Man, if I ever made soup as thick as you, I could mortar walls with it
>>
>>30305810
>One of my interests. Grills seem to enjoy it if you make it about her, ask her deep questions and expand on her answers. It's usually appreciated, as long as the girl isn't a complete retard. Just make it about her and she'll enjoy it.

Hell yea. This shit is a money maker
>>
>play guitar and bass
>somewhat of a gearhead for amps, speakers, and pedals but poorfag so not the biggest collection
>been in multiple punk and metal bands as well as some blue grass projects
>go to quite a few shows/concerts throughout the year and am well-known in my local music scene
>play tabletop rpgs
>decent at some bar games like darts and pool, really shit at foosball though
>love fishing even if it is just an excuse to drink
>read as much as I can, but could definitely read more. Mostly history, philosophy, sci-fi, fantasy, basic nerdshit
>don't play much video games anymore
>looking to pick up a craft, maybe knife making or work on sewing past putting band patches on jackets/vests with dental floss
>>
>>30302839
college isn't a hobby, anon. sorry
>>
File: REC_0149_2.webm (3 MB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
REC_0149_2.webm
3 MB, 800x450
I fly quadcopters.

I don't think it makes me interesting, just get called a manchild
>>
I'm a /diy/ fag interested in history of technology.

I read about it a lot and build simple mechanical clocks, looms, do some glass-blowing and so on. I'm interested in making things from scratch, so all the wood I use is from trees I cut down myself, I cast all my metal parts and so on.

Ideally I'd like to be able to do advanced stuff like a steam engine completely from scratch one day, by which I mean making all my all tools, smelting metal from ore etc. along the way, with a theoretical and practical understanding of every step.

I also enjoy spending time in the wilderness and hunting.
>>
File: 1415655933115.png (652 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1415655933115.png
652 KB, 1920x1080
>>30306062
>>
>>30306171
but you can make cool videos for your friends
>>
>>30306042
Mk6 GTI. Most of my working is on my dad's volvo though.
>>
>>30306171
I live out in the middle of nowhere, I would love to do this... is it like a mini drone or what?
>>
>>30306171
Why does this look like it could be from a movie?

Like from a fairies point of view or something haha

It even did that 'shake it off' thing after it hit that branch
>>
File: REC_0153.webm (3 MB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
REC_0153.webm
3 MB, 800x450
>>30306229
Yee, Mini H quad. Check out the thread on /diy/ for advice if you're interested in the hobby.

Don't ever call it drone or you'll make yourself enemies, these are quads.
>>
File: 1412589672224.jpg (63 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1412589672224.jpg
63 KB, 500x375
>>30306120
>I've never thought about it that way, anon. Thank you.
>tfw you mould her into a better person

Seriously though, grills be all over dat ripped physique and aloof behaviour coupled with a hidden intellectual, feely side which is only available to her. Show that side seldom enough, when she has "deserved" it, and it'll become catnip to grills.
>>
>>30306246
I will definitely check it out, thanks

>kind of want to add a a mini uzi to the bottom of this

>pewpew
>>
>>30306294
>typical American

Please don't ever fly anything remote controlled
>>
I play guitar but tend to learn mostly chinese cartoon songs because they sounds nice.
>>
>motorcycles and dirt bikes
>cars
>and related traveling and racing
>programming
>flipping shit on CL
>anime
>vidya
>building computers
>building keyboards
>3D printing (built one)
>/fa/
>interior decorating (read: battlestation threads)
>throwing big ass house parties and actively improving them
>cooking
>shooting and sometimes hunting

I'm sure there's more.
>>
>>30305611
What's your method for picking up languages?
>>
>Programming
>Dancing
>Guitar and music
>Longboarding
>Traveling (Have already been around a lot)
>Technology
>Philosophy
>Street art
>Lifting and nutrition
>Cooking even though I'm not amazing (yet)
>Fashion
>Video games, though I don't do it so much anymore

I'm an interesting person. Girls are rarely bored when they talk to me 1 on 1. If the conversation gets stagnant its usually their fault and I just leave.
>>
>>30306404
>If the conversation gets stagnant its usually their fault and I just leave.

Don't forget to tell them off for wasting your time.
>>
>>30303043

billiards, snooker and pool are all different sports
>>
It really doesn't matter what it is, as long as you aren't a sperglord about it and can talk about other things.
Personally, I'm into: animu and mango, cosplay, science (environmental and cosmology in particular), reading and learning things in general, music, working with animals, going on long walks and getting lost, makeup/beauty, travel, and other stuff. The point is, it doesn't matter to most people as long I'm a well rounded person who is able to get along with people with different interests from mine.
>>
>>30303077
NICE FUCKING SERATO CONTROLLER DUDE
>>
>>30306294
You're going to need a really expensive drone for that. I attached a light flashlight to mine and the flight time was reduced from 10min to 2 min
>>
>>30306130
>play tabletop rpgs
my nigger, have not met a girl yet who doesn't think its cute or interesting.

mine are:
>lifting
>dnd
>drawing
>writing
>film enthusiast
>>
>>30302839
>What hobbies make you interesting?
wrong question
any hobby is interesting as long as you're good at it... shit I was talking about my czechoslovakian stamp collection for hours
>>
>>30304001
Good job, anon. You'll be broke and divorced with alimony and child support to pay in no time!

Listen to women? What are you, beta?
>>
>>30302839
Spouting off your interest and hobbies as if your a used car salesman trying to make a sale
>If you like pool take a girl out to a bar with a pool table
>If you like reading take a girl to a coffee shop/museum
>If you like outdoorsy stuff take a girl out on a nature walk or do sight seeing touristy shit in your city
>>
>>30303073
>Netflix
>hobby

Hey everybody, Filling up my gas tank and Sony are my hobbies
>>
>>30306412
>sports

Let me guess, you are fat?
>>
>>30303077
I wanted to fling shit at you so hard but then I listened to it... not bad m8
>>
>>30306404
>>30306372

Its weird how many fit /g/ anons there are on here. Are we just all swole nerds?

Also women are rarely interesting because they don't have to be. They just have to be hot. When you find an interesting woman its great though.
>>
>>30303548
Yo if I am wizzard and have sex, do I have to wait another 30 years or do I keep being a wizzard?
>>
>>30302839
women dont care about your interests just like you dont need to care about theirs. its a misconception that you need to share interests to be attractive to them or have a functioning relationship. the fact is the vast majority of us live shitty boring lives, simply because work and every day tasks dont leave much time for other shit to do and its the same for most women. you may be able to impress them with a few fancy hobbies you came up with, but lets be real here, those arent activities you do "all the time", unless you do something like team sports in a club.
>>
>>30306574
I think we're just the ultimate product of being raised on 4chan

>discover /b/
>discover other boards
>start browsing /v/ because the vidya
>learn to be autistic
>move to /g/ to join the pc masterrace
>learn to be elitist
>run out of new content on /g/ because /g/ sucks
>realize /g/ made you a shut-in
>come to /fit/ to get swole because you're an elitist autist who thinks girls only want muscles
>miss building things from /g/, go to /o/, buy a miata

That's what I did at least, I'm working my way through all of the boards subconsciously trying to become 4chan incarnate
>>
>>30306635
>women dont care about your interests
true, but not always

any decent woman will care if you have interests though, whether or not they care what they are.

most women will adopt your hobbies if you're with them long enough in my experience, and them probably drop them when you're out of the picture.
>>
>>30306666
Miata is ultimately the answer for life.
>>
>>30302839
Lifting, video games, Coast to Coast bullshit, movies, drinking. Not in the alcoholic way, I just used to work at a liquor store and was able to try all types of shit so now I know more than the average person and can recommend stuff to people they wouldn't normally try. It's kind of a cool thing to know I guess.
>>
>>30306666
Nice quads
>>
>>30302959
Telling people you lift is like telling people you do laundry.
>but I really enjoy it
>what do you mean it's like a chore?
>let me tell you about squats
>wake up, silly
>>
>>30306696
>mfw my first car was a miata
>didn't give a fuck about cars
>realize what i had
>bought it back from my brother last year
>tfw 1991 from florida with 2000 miles on the engine in fucking salty New York

>bought a 94 with hard top for $1000 and flipped it for $3000

Miata is love, Miata is life
>>
File: martin.jpg (29 KB, 403x394) Image search: [Google]
martin.jpg
29 KB, 403x394
>>30306666

Thats really similar to what happened to me.

>start browsing /b/ because I was an edgy teenfag
>go to /v/ because i was an autist who played 8 hours of videogames per day
>read a book on confidence and it told me to go lift, started browsing /fit/
>get swole and less autistic, start having friends
>as a result stop browsing /v/ and /b/ because they are cancer boards
>begin frequenting /g/ because i went into CS and i want to become a computer wizard

Now it's mostly /g/ and /fit/, sometimes /fa/ and /ck/. I feel like 4chan has improved me in a lot of ways.
>>
>>30306666
>tfw hit /b/, then /i/ (not 4chans /i/), then /fit/

over the course of 8 years

I even missed out on the autist life style
>>
>>30306789
I've met a lot of interesting people online though, so I guess I can't complain too much
>>
>>30306806

I have made friends online that invited me overseas to crash for events like Oktoberfest. We're the first generation that's been exposed to the internet and grew up with it. It's a pretty magical thing.
>>
>4chan is my hobby
>please kill me
>>
>>30305860
No, fitness is for yourself unless you go pro
>>
>>30302839
what i want to do this year besides lifting/work

play instrument
archery
learn to make own perfume
inlineskating
dancing
drawing
learn to cook properly
>>
I usually say vague shit like sports, technology, etc so I don't reveal too much about myself. 101 female psych, don't reveal too much of yourself to her unless she asks. If it's hobbies, I'll tell her a few specific stuff.

Worst thing is telling a girl 70% of yourself off the bat. If they're interested in more than a fuck, they got to work their ass off for you
>>
>>30306891
Drawing is fun, I haven't really done anything art related since highschool... like 5 years ago... wow. :'(

Although the perfume crafting sounds very interesting. I could see that being worth some money if someone put enough time/effort into it
>>
File: neckbeardfasion.png (117 KB, 320x263) Image search: [Google]
neckbeardfasion.png
117 KB, 320x263
>>30306935

>so i dont reveal too much about myself
>>
>>30303053
What if I'm really interested in anime and video games but I don't put it in peoples faces and I treat it like a real hobby that I enjoy doing
>>
Rock climb once or twice a week, is that unique enough?
>>
>>30303163

underrated post, but seriously magic is gay
>>
File: image.jpg (10 KB, 262x150) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
10 KB, 262x150
>>30303391
Being over seas and mexican for the cooking part actually works in my favor bitches always wanting me to make them mexican food especially in japan feels good mang
>>
>>30306635
>share interests to have a functioning relationship.
>a misconception

nope
>>
File: image.jpg (94 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94 KB, 640x640
>>30303426
Find a good gym spar often. Road work and jump rope a fuck load you need a fuck ton of cardio bro rounds are 3 mins long pros go for 10 rounds
>>
>>30306935

This is true, I usually tell girls 71% of myself off the bat and it works like a fucking charm.
>>
>>30306962
>>so i dont reveal too much about myself
I just stopped. Whenever I show what I'm into, like painting, mountain hiking, or programming; the girls immediately lose interest and act as if I'm their brother and have known me for a long time

I actually lashed out at one 1 year ago from today who did that. You don't know how frustrating it is
>>
>>30303433
>>30303433
Cooking is a chore, not a date. If you are going to cook a woman a meal, start cooking before she gets there. Then when she does get there, pour her a drink and finish cooking. The key is to have a nice place she can check out for five minutes while you finish cooking. So if you are actually a professional chef and are probably poor as shit, that's where it fails. A woman isn't ever going to be impressed with your shitty apartment when you could have taken her somewhere clean instead.
>>
Surfing, whittling, and soon botanics (bonsai tree). I wish I could cook as a hobby but its expensive :(
>>
File: 1366484004794.png (286 KB, 552x530) Image search: [Google]
1366484004794.png
286 KB, 552x530
>>30306935
>don't reveal too much about myself

Fuck people who do this

>date what would be perfect girl if she wasn't boring as fuck
>always deflected questions with "Oh I dunno" and "Nothing really"
>dump her after about a year
>years later bump into her at a local art show
>oh hey anonette I didn't know you were into this stuff (OR ANYTHING, EVER)
>"oh haha yeah anon, my shit is actually right over there"
>so anonette when did you pick up art
>"i've been painting since i was a kid"
>mfw I liked her stuff and we actually had a really good conversation about retarded art shit
>>
>>30307075

The problem is that you care too much about what they think about you dude. That's what makes them find you unnatractive.

Just do you and if you do you well, women will be attracted you. On NYE some girl asked me what I did. I told her I was a computer science student. She was like "Oh, so you're a nerd eh?". And then I just said "Yeah, the cutest nerd you'll ever meet." Boned her.
>>
>>30306372
House parties tips?

I have a pool and kinda wanted to start throwing parties in the summer
>>
Fuck this made me realize I'm really boring. I can't drink either due to liver problems. And I have ulcerative colitis so I poop a lot so that prevents me from doing a lot of stuff if there isn't a bathroom very close by. I'm trying to think of fun stuff I can't really do because there isn't a bathroom close by...
skiing, snowmobiling (too much clothing, potential to shit myself is too high), jet skiing, boating, hiking, camping, some hunting trips, fishing, going to concerts and trying to get as close as I can to the front. Playing sports ends up hurting because all the running and bouncing around upsets my insides.

Granted with some of this stuff, I could just bring toilet paper and shit behind a tree or something. And sometimes I feel "normal" and poop like 4 times a day, and others it's like having the shits all day. So I always think worst case scenario and avoid things that could prevent me from getting to a bathroom. Life is kind of cruel.
>>
>>30307075
without passion everything is a waste of time

talk about painting like you are picasso incarnation
talk about programming like you are fukn bill gates or morpheus programming a new matrix

i too don't like girls who talk like "uhm i do this and that and a bit dancing here and i have a cat, do you like cats?"
>>
File: stover.jpg (98 KB, 1596x869) Image search: [Google]
stover.jpg
98 KB, 1596x869
>>30307184

>have a shit ton of friends. Like a lot of friends. You HAVE to be popular.
>have two other friends help you throw it and invite people.
>make it byob
>invite as much as people as you possibly can
>get people that everyone likes and people who party hard to come
>good, loud music
>beer pong, drinking games, beer bongs
>be a big guy that can kick anyone's ass if they fuck with the house or your friends
>if one person from a friend group is coming, usually the rest of their friends come
>encourage people to do stupid shit
>make sure your first party is +50 people and dope af
>don't stress too much about it
>tell people you arent too close with to come at 9, and closer friends to come at 7 so when people who dont know you arrive the party is already full and dope
>make sure there are plenty of women

I've thrown many good house parties these past two years. Fuck I love college.
>pic related
>>
>>30307213
Please make an online dating profile with this post as your bio. Please please please
>>
The ones you sincerely enjoy.

>Doing things solely to appeal to other people

Doesn't work m8. You'll look like a pickup artist.
>>
Outdoors things. Hiking, identifying trees and plants and foraging. Finding cool places is like a bonus.
Fitness. Starting to do yoga, bitches love yoga. Also play sports, mostly soccer.
I pick up bass guitar like once a year, practice for a couple weeks and stop. Same with pencil drarwing. Those are the two things I'd like to stick with this year. Also learning more about plants.
But I work full-time during the week, just got on for an internship 2 days a week and have night class Monday through Thursday. The only time I have is a couple hours before bed when I usually just watch youtube for an hour, do some stretching and then lay down to sleep. Now I'm trying to fill my weekends by learning yoga poses.
>>
>>30307184
venue is hugely important, and having a place full but not packed is important for having a good party not just a big one

have lots of 'activities', i have two beer pong tables set up in my attic, as while as a few couches forming a hookah lounge and a party foul wheel that people can spin

I always make a few gallons of jungle juice so everyone can get fucked up, i've consciously refined the recipe over the last 3 years, best batch I've made yet is

>1.75L everclear
>2 gal OJ
>2 bottles Simply Cranberry
>2L raspberry ginger ale

cards on the kitchen table, couches in the living room where people can smoke week, plenty of more private places upstairs for people to do stuff, a porch to smoke tobacco on away from the street

have plenty of cups and pong balls

greet everyone, introduce yourself to new people, don't be afraid to turn sketchy people who try to turn up without knowing anyone away

make a facebook event on monday or tuesday if your party is on friday or saturday

have places for people to crash

that's all I've got off the top of my head, i'll answer specific questions if you want
>>
>>30307245
>tell people you arent too close with to come at 9, and closer friends to come at 7 so when people who dont know you arrive the party is already full and dope

That's actually really good advice.
>>
>>30307245
you're still learning takumi, I used to be just like you. the parties you throw are good but you need more training to get to the next level.

quality > quantity

also, themes can be good but don't go crazy otherwise people just won't do it
holiday parties are always the best, especially halloween
>>
I only read which is fucking boring
>>
I am a baker and work at farmers markets weekend mornings. I sell candles that I make. I have a degree just because the airforce paid for it and I love to learn, and am becoming a translator for the government.

I have a lot to talk about and can usually find something in common with a girl in terms of general interests because of these things.
>>
>>30307290
Thanks man, really good shit.

>have places for people to crash
Do you mean just couches or some mattresses? I don't want people crashing in the beds, and there's always the dude that throws up mid night.
>>
File: 1406839603666.jpg (45 KB, 630x473) Image search: [Google]
1406839603666.jpg
45 KB, 630x473
>>30307089
>Cooking is a chore, not a date.
>Not commanding her around the kitchen
>Not being physical and showing her how its done
Cooking is the perfect start to a date. You're working as a team, breaks the ice perfectly.

>The key is to have a nice place
What kind of gold diggers do you go out with?
>So if you are actually a professional chef
You don't have to be a professional to know how to cook.
>A woman isn't ever going to be impressed with your shitty apartment
>Knowing how to cook means you have a shitty apartment

Why am I even taking the time to respond to this low test beta
>>
being well read isnt boring at all. i'm the comment right belong you. read about shit like how to make things, like fucking cheese or brewing or woodworking. Kill two birds with one stone. And reading books in general makes you way more conversational.
>>
>>30307251
Fuckin kek'd at the thought of it. Lucky for me most women are boring, and since I'm willing to watch Netflix with them, can somewhat cook, have a stable job, am 6'3" with beautiful light blue eyes, and "ripped" by normie standards, I can wrangle 7's. Fine with me, I'm a 6 at most.
>>
>>30307290
I forgot to address music. If you have a friend who DJ's and has PA shit sort that shit asap, give him free booze or something if he doesn't want to DJ

have pandora or something on in the more chill rooms with the volume low enough to let people talk but have a place with real party music and the lights down low so people can dance

also, be careful with a pool, you don't want some drunk retard to die on you, but pools are fun, have a volleyball net or something

the post party glow when only the cool people you like are still around is the best time for the host to pull some pussy, other than quickly right in the middle when things are hectic
>>
>>30302958
I'm an avid fisherman. The ladies like it, to a degree.
>>
File: samanthaw.jpg (86 KB, 504x1154) Image search: [Google]
samanthaw.jpg
86 KB, 504x1154
>Music: Guitar and piano
>Drawing and painting
>Cooking and baking
>Used to play soccer, basketball and football
>Train and play with my dogs
>Tree planting
>Fluent English and French (Native spanish speaker) and about to start on German and Chinese
>Used to do construction work on summers so i actually enjoy fixing stuff around the house
>Photography
>Fucking bitches
>Getting money

I'm pretty monotonous when it comes to the weekend though

>Movies and museums with family or bitches on sundays
>BBQ'ing with family and Clubbing with friends on saturdays
>Dinner with bitches on Fridays

I'm an architecture student and currently working as a translator and a consultant in a construction company with huge and really important projects. I love doing it so i'll count it at a hobby as well

I need new hobbies though, I'm saving to buy a motorcycle and a jeep, planning to start hiking as spring hits.
>>
>>30307356
have you ever cooked faggot? something nice not boiled chicken breast
>>
>>30302839

>Brazilian JiuJitsu
Kinda boring and crude for almost everyone except MA dudes

>Programming
Hard to find non autistic programming loving people

>Reading
"Omg i Love reading Too! Have you read *Generic YA franchise*?"

>Cooking
Good for chicks, but i'm still learning. Guys don't really find it cool.

>Soccer
Awesome to get male friends, srsly, a good soccer match is perfect to bond with people

>Online Betting/Trading
Good for conversation with some dudes that sometimes have nothing in common with you, but kinda of a niche activity

>Learning Languages
Awesome, but depends on the language. Learning Italian was awesome to flirt with chicks, even if you don't know much. French can make you look stylish. Just don't tell anyone about your awesome Quenya skills.

>Lifting
Good with gym bros

>Guitar
easy chick magnet, just don't play if you are not asked too.
>>
>>30302839
To have a korean gf would be a dream
they'd never go for a manlet like me.
>>
File: 1412879234263.gif (2 MB, 176x172) Image search: [Google]
1412879234263.gif
2 MB, 176x172
>>30307470
>Fuck, that guy called me out on my bullshit
>I better imply that he can't cook
Try harder, faggot. Cooking has been an interest of mine since I was a child.
>>
File: 1416766777617.png (19 KB, 392x273) Image search: [Google]
1416766777617.png
19 KB, 392x273
>Trumpet - HAHAHA WHAT A NERD
>Shaving - LOL WHAT
>Anime - EEW IS THAT THAT JAPANESE PORN?
>Video Games - DON'T YOU EVER GO OUTSIDE?

I don't even fucking try anymore I just do what I like. Fuck pleasing other people.
>>
>>30307514
>Shaving
safety razors or straight?
>>
>>30307450
Also
>Drawing
>Cooking
>Dogs
>Photography

These get bitches wet AF
>>
>vidya
>movies
>television
>drugs (nothing wrong with wanting some blow from time to time)
>alcohol (not getting shitfaced but enjoying good wine/whiskey etc)
>astronomy
>recognizing my interests, strengths and weaknesses regardless of the opinion of others (self acceptance)
>bettering myself

You guys probably aren't nearly as shallow as you think you are. It doesn't take much to be interesting you just have to get rid of the autistic mindset that you're boring.
>>
>>30307509
so? its not like youve ever cooked for a girl
>>
>>30307514
>shaving

bruh
>>
>>30307491
Have in mind people in Asia are much shorter so maybe you are a manlet where you come from, but are just sligthly below average in korea, so you still might get a s l i g h t l y b e l o w a v e r a g e korean qt31415 if you try
>>
>>30302839

Manipulating friends, family and potential sexual partners, not for any kind of gain, but for the rush of bending people's will.

And cooking.
>>
>>30302966

It's a hell we are condemned to
>>
File: R41-disassembled.jpg (310 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
R41-disassembled.jpg
310 KB, 1024x683
>>30307527

Safety razors. Straights are just too much extra work to keep the blade sharp, but a pack of 100 double edge blades will last me a year and I can get a fresh one any time I want.

R41 is the best razor I've tried.
>>
>>30307557
>5'7"
Son, i'll try. but they fucking worship height in korea. but the qt's are worth it.
>>
>>30307356
I really meant to respond to the city saying that his chef friends never get laid from being able to cook. The entire point of the post was that you can't order a woman around a kitchen she's never been in, make her cook something she doesn't know how to cook, and then eat it on your half duct tape kitchen table and expect to get laid.
>>
I collect anime figures.

Where are you going?
>>
>>30307578
I keep wanting to get a safety razor but I have a nice beard so I only shave like half my face once a week, don't think it's worth it.

Shit's definitely a legit hobby though.
>>
>>30306728
Most people don't lift where I live, so it definitely makes me more unique and interesting. Doing something nobody else does makes you kinda interesting.
>>
>>30306962
mfw my gf after two years says things like "Anon, I think I don't really know that much about you". Feels like I'm a secret agent or something
>>
>>30307356
>Cooking is the perfect start to a date. You're working as a team, breaks the ice perfectly.
>breaks the ice
What sane woman would agree to meeting a stranger in the stranger's hone and not public?
>What kind of gold diggers do you go out with?
Females
>You don't have to be a professional to know how to cook.
"If you are a professional" IF nigger, like half the people who were discussing cooking for women
>Knowing how to cook means you have a shitty apartment
>implying
>>
>>30307635

That's an ultimatum bro
>>
File: 1418417405054.jpg (65 KB, 730x377) Image search: [Google]
1418417405054.jpg
65 KB, 730x377
>>30307152

It's hard to let other people close to your inner self, anon. The things you value the most, the things closest to your heart; these are the things you're afraid of letting other people see. It doesn't matter what it is, only that it's important to you.

They might not understand them like you do, they might make fun of you, they might even hurt the things you love.

To live with someone you have to be able to act like you do when you're alone, except around them.
>>
File: mmexport1420565649088.jpg (43 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
mmexport1420565649088.jpg
43 KB, 960x540
>Languages. My Chinese is alright, reading harry potter. Korean is shit for now.
>reading, right now Dorian Gray
>travel I guess. I like going to places for a long time and living there. Did a year abroad in china, next is Korea teaching English.
basically lots of shit with East Asia. I can make some Chinese food from scratch and I used to do calligraphy. GF is korean so she taught me some things and will live with her and her mom next year to learn more. Maybe Korean opera

Pic is my pork buns
>>
>>30307563
Are you a female?
>>
>Summer

Hiking, kayaking, fishing, woodworking at dad's shop

>Winter

Virtually none. Bought an arduino that I'm going to use to make something this winter, and might start up boxing again.
I don't really have any artistic hobbies aside from woodworking, but I can only do that when I'm home from uni
>>
File: 1409599206235.jpg (48 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
1409599206235.jpg
48 KB, 620x387
>>30306962
> yfw you find out the guy from your pic is a victim of Breivik
>>
>>30307514

>telling people shaving is your hobby

You might as well tell them you skin cats in your spare time
>>
File: 1417591858260.jpg (680 KB, 2798x2361) Image search: [Google]
1417591858260.jpg
680 KB, 2798x2361
>>30307600
When you put it that way, sure. But that's not how you should go about it in the first place. To clarify, you are the chef, she is your assistant.
>Drop some vegetables in front of her
>Look at her futile attempts to be of use
>Stand behind her, guide her hands
Alpha as fuck. Just keep her occupied with the small things that have to be done while you do the heavy lifting, she'll be happy to be help.

>>30307652
>What sane woman would agree to meeting a stranger in the stranger's hone and not public?
I personally don't go out with complete strangers. You are right in that it is probably not the best idea for a first date unless you have met her before and hit it off.

>>What kind of gold diggers do you go out with?
>Females
Whatever works for you.

>"If you are a professional" IF nigger, like half the people who were discussing cooking for women
Sure, I just pointed out that you really don't have to be a professional to cook a nice meal.
>>
>>30303077

I have a beginner question, I've actually been interested for a while. I'm trying to find a Pioneer CDJ-400, but would I need to get a physical mixer if I have one on my computer? I realize you posted this a while ago so here's hoping lol
>>
Touhou Project, MOBA games, Linux, 4chan and lifting.

>tfw I should really try some of the hobbies I see mentioned here

College pretty much killed any life I could have. There's no time for having a hobby when you have to turn in your assignments for 3 different courses. I also suck at so many things too, I've been playing LOL for an entire year and only recently I even managed to be able to survive a game with Bronzes from LAN.

Feels fucking bad to be such a boring person man...
>>
>>30307668
>korean gf
let me guess asian and/or tall.
if not how
>>
>>30307763
Talk to korean gril
Date her
>>
Whatever you decide to do, OP, make sure it's because somebody else told you to do it and not because you wanted to do it out of interest
>>
>>30306594
this guy is asking the important questions.
>>
Play MtG. Shoot and direct rap videos. Like the dj guy said, I'm not swimming in pussy, but the chicks dig it. They like to be in the videos acting slooty. Just got clips of a girl rubbing 100's all over her body just while wearing panties and bra. We later fucked. Here's my latest video.
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_-tgVZKmFcQ
>>
>>30306965
Well then it's a hobby that doesn't make you interesting. Idk, I guess I assumed that people wanted to be interesting at the bars and stuff. If you want to be friends with people who like anime and video games, go to a game store and start talking to people.
>>
>>30302839
I just lift

I'm getting into american football once I finish my licence and also I'm gonna learn about agriculture so one day I can use my grandfathers farm and grow stuff and animals
>>
>>30307978

You're not a star.

Video and song is so cringey. It was actually pretty hard to watch. I hope you're not being serious.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 43

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.