[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I weigh 500lbs please help.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 120
Thread images: 13
File: 9FS7lSz.jpg (80 KB, 534x448) Image search: [Google]
9FS7lSz.jpg
80 KB, 534x448
I can barely get out of my bed and I can't even walk around the grocery store to buy healthy foods, so my only way to feed myself is order out or go through a drivethru. I hate this life and really want this madness to stop. I'm sick and need a lot of help. I'm seeing a doctor for general health and she's not much help, and I'm also seeing a bariatric surgeon to maybe get gastric bypass surgery as I've lost 150lbs through hard work diet and exercise in the past but gained it all back.

With that said what are some simple changes I can make today to get things working in my favor.
I'm thinking small things like.
1. Getting enough sleep at night
2. Drinking enough water
3. Eating lots of quality protein

Thanks for any other tips guys.
I'm also open to questions as well.
>>
What are you talking about? That's what those motorized scooters are for in the grocery stores, people with severe disabilities.
>>
>>30089687
I'm afraid to use them because of all of the hate I read about fat people who use them.
>>
>>30089677
lol.
>>
File: pocketeggs.jpg (432 KB, 1296x972) Image search: [Google]
pocketeggs.jpg
432 KB, 1296x972
This OP
>>
>>30089696
What's so funny about someone in severe distress asking for help?
>>
>>30089706
this must be bait
r-right ?
>>
what was the moment that you realized you were an irredeemable waste of life?
>>
OP, a therapist is going to help you more than any anonymous forum board can. I'm serious, your case is not as simple as "read the sticky" it's a lot deeper than that, and I don't mean in the special snow flake way.

You are mentally ill and your condition should be treated as such, ignore posts telling you otherwise.
>>
>>30089724
Nope, I just figured there were decent human beings somewhere around this earth. Didn't find them here though.

>>30089729
Thanks for proving my point!
>>
>>30089745
kill yourself.
>>
>>30089748
No thanks! Doing it slowly with food tyvm
>>
like.. you're fucking stupid OP.

at 500lbs you can literally eat 10 mcdoubles a day and still lose weight.
>>
>>30089753
why wait? you're only prolonging the inevitable. it's not like you have anything to live for at this point
>>
>>30089745
ok, no, sorry i thought you were baiting. you're deffinitely looking in the wrong place though, this is a circlejerk of horrible people with body dysmorphia who can't cum without calling someone a fat faggot.
i think you should go see a therapist first, figure out why you got so fat in the first place. if there's an issue that you're dealing with by overeating, even if you lose weight you will gain it back. so sort that out.
also you must start eating healthy. this is the moment when you have to ignore people around you and do your thing, go to that grocery store, take the little scooter and pack your basket full of veggies and chicken. you have to start somewhere and it's never easy, but you can do it.
i dont know if jogging is even possible at this stage of fat, so maybe start taking walks, a little longer every day ?
>>
>>30089677
OP, eat a 2000 calorie per day diet right now. If you have to do drive through, eat grilled chicken stuff only. Get the grilled chicken snack wraps from mcdonalds, for example. At 2000 calories you will be at a significant cut but should feel like you're constantly full too. You don't need surgery, you just need to control your diet. When you get strong enough to walk, start taking walks around the block. Each increase the number of steps you take each walk. Eventually you'll be walking several miles a day. When you get around 250, start going to the gym and lifting weights.

You're going to make it bro.
>>
Dont forget to activate your almonds
>>
>>30089776
if hes 500 lbs 2000 he might actually die.

cut 500 calories from ur tde op, find a calculator
>>
>>30089775
This, there is guarantee and underlying reason why OP is fat. His obesity is nothing short of self-harm. If he was a cutter, his arms and legs would be bandages and scarred horrifically.

You honestly can't get past 275 without serious effort and eating enough that it hurts.
>>
>>30089758
I could eat 10 mcdoubles in a day and still be hungry though, like i don't really think you understand obesity at my size. If I want to eat chinese food I literally have to order $30 worth of food to be satisfied, about the same for pizza hut as well. If I go out and get a drive thru meal it has to be at least 1700 calories to be worth my time, and I get two meals. I find the munchie meals from jack in the box very satisfying, I get two of those with the chicken tater meal, two large non-diet drinks, and an extra two tacos on the side
>>30089767
tbh I've actually tried to kill myself before, the amount of aspirin I had to take was impossible because I kept gagging
>>
You need professional help, this is not acase /fit/ is able to help with or should even attempt to help with.

Best of luck OP.
>>
>>30089677
Just cut your caloric intake way down

At 500 lbs your maintenance must be at least 6000 calories per day

And if you have trouble walking look into one of those stationary bikes but where you use your arms to pedal instead
>>
Weight is mostly not what kind of food you eat, but how much of it you eat
So eat less mcburgers. Calorie counters and nutritional data is all online.
>>
>>30089795
i think you shouldn't neccessarily start with limiting your food drastically, just switch these mcdoubles for a mountain of broccoli and chicken, brown rice, steamed fish, carrots, stuff like that, so you never actually feel hungry but you're eating much better quality things.
>>
>>30089729
Hey asshole, he's trying to change
He's not a waste a waste would be someone who said fuck it and continued on the current path of self destruction
>>
>>30089776
>ignore trolls
>eat less
>?????
>make it

(????? == exercise by walking)
>>
File: 1419239406144.jpg (65 KB, 555x787) Image search: [Google]
1419239406144.jpg
65 KB, 555x787
We're going to need Scooby for this one
>>
>>30089786
Die from what? Are you fucking serious? He will not die. He could literally stop eating (fast) and only take essential vitamins and minerals and live. This has happened. A man did not eat for a year and his body consumed his bodyfat for energy.

I would not recommend it because you'd feel like shit. However, you can definitely survive 2000 calorie diet at 500 pounds. Talk to a doctor if you wish (and probably should) since you're so fat that your heart could quit working at any time.
>>
>>30089798
What is your definition of professional help?
I've went to numerous dietitians, all peddling the same stupid weight watchers escque point/exchange plans. Doctors have no faith in me. nobody has faith in me.
>>
>>30089824
Scooby pls come back to /fit/

;_;
>>
sounds like you have a serious thyroid problem my dude. my condolences
>>
Keep trying OP, it'll be worth the weight when you're a ripped sickcunt bashing pussy, plus your calfs will be swole as fuck
>>
>>30089829
Weight Watchers had been proven to work as the peer pressure from the group adds extra accountability and you'll get positive feedback and support

There are plenty of doctors who will take you seriously and want to see you improve you just have to find the right one
Look for doctors who specialize in cases like yours, not just GPs
>>
>>30089677
Don't sweat it, OP.

Some people just can't lose weight no matter what they do. It's literally impossible for those people. Sounds like you might be one of them.
>>
>>30089829
You need mental help. Like from a shrink. You are suicidally fat. That is how fat you are. You might as well be taking a razor blade to your arms each day and making a nice thin cut and then hoping the infection will kill you. That's what you are doing with food.

You need to find someone who can help you deal with whatever shit you have that you would rather eat yourself to death instead of facing it.
>>
>>30089853
I wish I could eat chicken breast and brocolii all day, I just can't get around the grocery store to buy it. I think there is a smaller store around me called aldi's I might be able to walk around, i think they have okay quality produce and meat. I will see how it works going there.

just tracking on my fitness pal and weighing stuff and lifting heavy was how I lost 150lbs, but I gained it all back.
>>
>>30089866
When I lost 150lbs I was seeing a psychiatrist yes and on antiaddiction meds, when I stopped seeing him, the weight started to come right back on. I wouldn't say I'm suicidal, I'm just enjoying this gluttonous phase of my life currently, but may have taken it a bit too far.
>>
>>30089881
Don't you see that you need help man? You practically gained my total body weight back. I fluctuate 10 pounds. Jesus man.

You're just going to do it again and again until you're DEAD pounds and people remember you by the news story of the day where firefighters had to use a crane to remove your dead body from your home.
>>
>>30089827
The guy who didn't eat for a year suffered organ failure. He only survived because he was being monitored by doctors, and he still suffered permanent damage. The guy did an AMA on reddit a while ago.
>>
>>30089893
A bit too far? Minimization to the extreme bro. A bit too far is having a carton of ice cream and suffering stomach cramps. You destroyed a bit and found a ton. You are a ton too far. Like if you were on a path and you got a "bit" off it, you would be 300 miles off it.

I don't even believe you enjoy any of it. You must feel sick every day and each bite is regret that you try to bury with another bite after it. Let's not kid ourselves here, you are not enjoying this gluttonous phase and let's not kid ourselves, you must be hoping the last bite is the one that kills you.
>>
>>30089896
You're being mean, I'm not that bad. I can still lightly log and move around, I just have a lot of lower back pain. I need help and I'm going to the doctor on the 5th of january and asking to be referred to a psychiatrist, what I found though is psychiatrists don't have much experience with dealing with obese patients like myself, they try to treat me like a drug addict and say things like, you'll be addicted to food for the rest of your life and it will be something you always struggle with... I call bullshit on that because you can change your taste buds and cravings over time and you can supplement your deficiencies to fight those cravings. I need a life coach, I'm not mentally ill. You are being mean and judgmental and it hurts my feelings and shows you just don't understand what I'm going through.
>>
>>30089881
Keep up what you did before and it won't come back

Also almost every grocery store offers delivery now
Just go to the website and fill out your order and a truck will come by and drop the food off at your house
>>
>>30089677
eat less calories than you burn
>>
>>30089937
fewer
>>
>>30089940
more
>>
>>30089929
I'm trying to make you realize that you're a way off from anything good. I don't want you to die but I'm not going to let you excuse away where you are at now. You need to realize that where you are at now is DIRE. You think your lower back is bad, think about your heart. The day it stops ticking is fast on the way and you're just speeding it along. But don't worry, you are only a bit off right?

No, I call bullshit on your behavior. You are an addict and the doctors are absolutely right. You might not be using a syringe shooting up heroin but the goal is the same. You are using food as an escape.

I understand absolutely what you're going through and your excuse making is exactly why you're as fat as you are. If you keep on making up bullshit and then eating it you're going to die.

If you think a life coach is not going to tell you to stuff away your fatass excuses you have another thing coming.
>>
>>30089795
>I could eat 10 mcdoubles in a day and still be hungry though, like i don't really think you understand obesity at my size. If I want to eat chinese food I literally have to order $30 worth of food to be satisfied, about the same for pizza hut as well. If I go out and get a drive thru meal it has to be at least 1700 calories to be worth my time, and I get two meals. I find the munchie meals from jack in the box very satisfying, I get two of those with the chicken tater meal, two large non-diet drinks, and an extra two tacos on the side

you eat any candy bars?
candy bars are like 200 Cal a piece. cut out 2 to 3 a day, that's easy 1lbs a week.

instead of drinking soda, drink watered down gatoerade, watered down grape juice, watered down punch.

order 1 less burger, a head of cabbage is like 60 Calories, just fill your stomach with that before eating your fast food, and then eat and you'll still be full even with 500 less calories

this shit isn't hard. all you need is some effort.
>>
File: hrKcqLk8.jpg (144 KB, 1642x1642) Image search: [Google]
hrKcqLk8.jpg
144 KB, 1642x1642
>>30089964
>addict
>2015-9days
>believing in the myth of addiction
>>
Lmao5!!pl8!!!
>>
>>30089964
Listen to this anon op. It may seem a little hars but that's what you need, harsh love. You need to face that you're in deep shit and prove all those nay-sayers wrong.
>>
>>30089973
Science has shown that the reward system in the brain is fucked up for addicts thus leading to easy addiction
>>
Eat less maybe? lol its not fucking rocket science

doesn't matter about how good quality then food is all that matters is the calories concerning fat loss/gain

>>30089929
It is an addiction, don't be delusional my friend, the reason you eat is because when you bite into that greasy delicious McChicken your brain squirts neurotransmitters through your "pleasure" synapses in your brain, making you feel good. Your brain is rewarding you for eating such a high calorie food. It is literally a drug addiction as it is exactly the same thing

Of course like a drug addiction you can minimise and outright stop the cravings, it takes a lot of pain and discipline, and lucky for you food cravings can be minimalised with eating healthy foods, and supplementation

Replace one addiction for the other, go from being addicted to food to being a hypersensitive body dismosmorphic emotionally damaged /fit/izen who cries every time his pump goes away. You can maek eet
>>
>>30089973

I liked his brother a lot more.
>>
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 479x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 479x720
>>30090062
>liking the shit Hitchens
>>
>>30090025
>Thinks a logically consistent definition of addiction exists

*tips*
>>
>>30089706
It's funny because your fat, lazy lifestyle is apparent in the fact that you're too fat and lazy to read the fucking sticky.
>>
so I was so tempted to go out to steak and shake and get me a large triple steakburger meal with a large fry and a large milkshake but i decided to stay home and I ate 4 pieces of wheat bread two pieces of cheese two tblespoons of miracle whip 2 oz of salami and 4 oz of turkey breast. And I have a two liter of mountain dew
>>
>>30090087
ITS FUNNY CAUSE UR TOO STUPID TO READ MY POST WHERE I SAID I HAD ALREADY LOST WEIGHT IN THE PAST I KNOW HOW TO lOSE WEIGHT I JUST NEED HELP GETTING STARTED, IS THIS /FITNESS OR /BITCHINESS?
>>
>>30089833
underrated post
>>
>>30090094
Calm down lardo

Use that anger to fuel your weight loss, not respond to shitposters
>>
>>30089677
get some whey power and mix it with water
>>
>>30090088
>And I have a two liter of mountain dew

Honestly the best thing fo you right now would be prison. Just lock you up and get fed a healthy diet for a year so stop eating literal deathjuice

2litre of gatorade is like what, 200g of sugar? More than what most of us would eat in a week
>>
>>30090094
IT'S FUNNY CAUSE YOU'RE BEING A LITTLE BITCH WHO'S OVERTHINKING WEIGHT LOSS IT'S LITERALLY CALORIES IN AND CALORIES OUT

JUST COUNT THE CALORIES OF WHAT YOU PLAN TO BUY AT THE DRIVETHRU AND DON'T WORRY SO MUCH ABOUT THE NUTRIENTS SINCE YOU'VE PROVIDED US WITH 500 EXAMPLES OF WHY YOU RACK DISCIPRINE
>>
>>30090131
Lol? Put me in prison because I overeat what? Maybe if someone took some interest in me I wouldn't make such shitty choices. nothing matters.
>>
>>30090094
What do you expect us to do if you already know how to lose weight? We can't lose the weight for you.
>>
>>30090160
>Maybe if someone took some interest in me I wouldn't make such shitty choices

Cry me a river lardo. How bad was your life? I can guarantee literally billions of people on this earth had worse shit than you
>>
>>30090164
idk give me some motivation and support? tips? only thing you guys did was, OMG UR SO FAT FATTER THAN WE KNOW TO HELP YOURE SO FAR OUT MAN YOU NEED PROFESSIONAL HELP NOBODY HAS LOST AS MUCH WEIGHT AS YOU NEED TO LOSE YOU ARE A LOST CAUSE YOU SHOULD JUST KILL YOURSELF thats all i hear from you guys
>>
>>30089677
Actually you might consider starting to eat foods which will give you a lot of satiety such as soups etc. Try to drink a lot of fluids, but NOT SODA's or any other sweet drinks.
Actually this might sound bad but since your brain reward system is already fucked up at this level. Without eating you might get depressed so maybe getting Some Dopamine stimulants or some depression medication might be helpful. With combatting your food addiction, There is also drug given for smokers trying to quit, ask about that too... When you visit GP say you are depressed and ask for MAO's such as Moclobemide, Selegiline etc.
In case you are too afraid to do that you might as well start with nicotine plasters....
>>
File: real sad dude.png (129 KB, 706x598) Image search: [Google]
real sad dude.png
129 KB, 706x598
>>30089677
OP I have no idea how to even start helping you but I really hope you make it. It's very possible and at this point it's going to be a mental thing more than physical.

Like some have suggested, see a therapist as well. I feel really bad for you dude, I want people like you to be fucking happy.
>>
>>30090176
M8 there's plenty of motivational posts ITT
Don't reply to the assholes and trolls

You know what to do to lose weight
Eat below maintenance which must be above 6000 calories per day
If you have trouble with that consider Weight Watchers it works
>>
>>30090176
You've got to expect that when coming here. I've lost fat myself, but I wasn't in such an extreme position as you. I went from around 290 to 200, but you're saying you've lost more than that, but regained it. So I guess my advice won't mean much, but I'll just say this: the only way to lose the weight is to stick with it. That's what you've got to realise mate. I bet you feel like shit that the effort and dedication it took for you to lose all that weight, and then just to put it all back on again. Why don't you use that feeling like shit as motivation?
>>
>>30090186
I've actually started to eat things like ramen noodles and suprisingly two packets of ramen noodles fills me up for about 10 hours, I put a couple drips of sriacha and it tastes pretty good.

I was taking wellbutrin which is a common anti smoking drug when I lost a bunch of weight, going to try to get back on that, for some obscene reason they stopped allowing doctors to use it off label as a weight loss drug. I try my best to never drink sodas but sometimes I just want a 2 liter of mountain dew. I usually get water
>>30090191
thank you, i feel bad that you feel bad, I did this to myself. hopefully i have some good news in a few months.
>>
>>30090176
The best thing for you is to learn how to eat at a deficit you can maintain with foods that will help satiate more than whatever bullshit crash diet you totes lost weight using before. Crash dieting doesn't mean you've figured out how to sustain a constant rate of weight loss, it means you're just another bullshitting fatass that strokes their ego by yoyoing in weight whenever they get the half-assed notion to go on a diet then blame their overall lack of progress on something else in their life.

Fuck you.
>>
>>30090176
OP you have to ignore every faggot, in this thread and in real life, that tries to tear you down, laughs at you, whatever.

If some faggot laughs at you because you're doing cardio and sweating, just laugh to yourself. Those people do not matter at all. Focus only on yourself. Ignore fat haters man, people lose weight all the time, even at your weight. It's possible.

Also avoid jealous fatties who will literally try to sabotage your diet with shit like "hurrr durr its just a bit of cake, LIVE A LITTLE"

NO. Listen to scoobs. Stick to your diet like a spartan. You can lose an immense amount of weight in just a year's time, and that will motivate you even further.

Do it for yourself OP. Literally no one else but you. Don't listen to people's praise because if you do that, you'll also listen to people who mock you. Shut everyone out, formulate a plan, see a therapist and just start trying. If you get stuck, regroup and keep going. No one is perfect, but that's not an excuse to cheat either.

Please dude. I'd totally help you if I could. But I really want you to do it man. Maybe adopt a trip and keep coming here updating your status with us. I'd really be interested and checking in with people here could help keep you on the path.

Good luck brother.
>>
>>30090226
WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? you don't know me, you don't know what I went through. What I went through was not a crash diet, it was a complete and total lifestyle change from who I was. I was excited to go swimming 5 days a week, I was excited to bench press 3 days a week, I was excited to do squats 4 days a week I was excited to see how much I could dead lift every single time I went into the gym. I was excited to measure my body fat changing. It wasn't a crash anything, I DID CHANGE MY LIFESTYLE, but I lost motivation and things were going so good I didn't realize how hard I had to constantly push to keep my results going. I never hit anywhere close to my goal, but I went from 456 to 300lbs now I'm at 500lbs If I got to 300lbs once I can do it again, and this time I will be even more successful, you don't determine my life I do.
>>
File: 1255663157723.jpg (2 KB, 126x97) Image search: [Google]
1255663157723.jpg
2 KB, 126x97
>>30090250
>you don't know me, you don't know what I went through
oh boy
>>
lmao, either way you have already sheared years off of your life due to the massive stress you have put on your cardiovascular system

also, enjoy looking like an enormous saggy ballsack due to your loose skin...something that surgery can only partially fix

you don't deserve a second chance you fat smelly piece of shit. go ahead, enjoy that mcdonalds you sick fuck
>>
>>30090250
>but I went from 456 to 300lbs now I'm at 500lbs If I got to 300lbs once I can do it again, and this time I will be even more successful, you don't determine my life I do.

That's the spirit. But don't lie to yourself either.

When you get to 300 again, remember that you need to keep going. You need to realize that this is for life. That you're never going back to this.
>>
>>30090250
>you don't know what I went through

Wat did u go through mr chub?
>>
>>30090267
Probably the same as me, about 3 pounds of ground beef and 6 boxes of Hamburger Helper a day for several years straight.
>>
>>30090267
>OP here, I just got really sad and hungry and ate all the possible shit I possibly could for months on end. It was only a small lapse in motivation, I can do it again I swear!
lel
>>
>>30089677

Post a pic of yourself OP
>>
ITT: fatboy getting rekt
>>
File: exercise feel.gif (18 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
exercise feel.gif
18 KB, 633x758
>>30090277
>>30090267
come on guys, give him a break

I've never been fat but I've been pretty low and you probably have too. The guy might be kind of touchy but he really sounds like he needs help.
>>
>>30090288
If he can't find it in himself, he's definitely not going to find it from anyone here.
>>
>>30090259
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpKDteQ3FIQ

Check out this guy, even though he feels insecure about his loose skin, it's a million times better than being overweight. You're being a total prick.
>>
File: 1dc.png (193 KB, 4000x4000) Image search: [Google]
1dc.png
193 KB, 4000x4000
OP POST A TIMESTAMPED PICTURE OF YOURSELF OR I'M CALLING THIS B8
>>
>>30090288
We only help those who can help themselves. Those are truly the only people you actually can help. It's pretty clear this fat fuck is beyond redemption...looking for a pity party, trying to skirt fault. Fuck 'em
>>
>>30090272

>3 pounds of ground beef and 6 boxes of Hamburger Helper a day

God-tier bulk right there
>>
>>30090300
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpKDteQ3FIQ
fucking revolting
>>
>>30090310
most of the time I couldn't afford meat though and just got Pasta-Roni because it was always on sale.

White Shells and Cheddar / Four Cheese Rotini is my fucking JAM.
>>
>>30090321
>White Shells and Cheddar
Fuck yeah
>>
>>30089677
You know the obvious answer: cut out junk

Stop drinking pop, or switch to diet, then water. Stop eating candy, etc. Protein is more filling than shit and fast as fuck. I find eating slower helps carve appetite, but that's broscience as far as I know. Substitute fruit for candy, drink lots of water.

Slowly change your diet, and stick with it. Once you can move around, you can get shredded as fuark

George Leeman was fat AF before, now he's a huge roid monkey, but you get my point.
>>
>>30090296
>>30090306
I know what you're saying. You don't have to sugarcoat it or make him feel better but you don't have to mock him, it's like mocking a drug addict who wants to get clean but can't
>>
If this OP made a fat hate thread disguesed as something else, he sure has been successful.

fucking fat people
when will they learn
>>
>>30090301
OP leaves as soon as this is posted.
>>
>>30090352
I don't understand, I made this thread cause I need help why would I type all of those words just to get made fun of?
>>
Congratulations /fit/ you fell for the epic ruse.

Great job you fucktards
>>
>>30090355
No, last time I posted here before I lost weight the first time I posted my picture and someone took and labeled like 15 things wrong with my picture with black and red arrows, I'm not going to subject myself to that again.
>>
>>30089677
So you went from 500lbs to 350lbs only to go back to 500lbs

How come you didn't intervene in this journey from 350lbs to 500lbs, you had the balls to do it before but you waited 150lbs before you step towards us

If you're 500lbs and maintaining weight, you are eating a shitton of food, just stop stuffing your face with rediculous amounts of chocolate candy and junkfood

I've done some work for you, If you were a 80 year old 5' manlet you'd still have a BMR(!!!!) of 3102, but somehow with your average food you're eating out your BMR + other activities which probably 4k calories a day from being alive

The fact that you have to watch what you eat despite this probably means that you have a shit-for-all spine.

Don't ask us what you should do, you've lost 150lbs before, you know how it works. Stop confusing your lack of motivation with your lack of knowledge.
>>
File: 1333101254847.jpg (70 KB, 442x320) Image search: [Google]
1333101254847.jpg
70 KB, 442x320
>>30090364
>>
>>30090301
Can we just collectively agree to treat questions that are answerable by the sticky as bait?
>>
>>30090367

Post a timestamped pic or fuck off.

There's no proof whatsoever to prove your claims, my guess is that you're an epic ruseman.
>>
>>30090374

Yeah sounds like a good idea, and make spoon feeding a bannable offence.
>>
>>30090372
fatlift for fuck sake I miss ya burito's.
>>
File: 1384478011017.jpg (77 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1384478011017.jpg
77 KB, 250x250
>>30090433
HAHAHAHAHA

Sucks to be you then you fat fuck
>>
>>30090454
and deleted, so nobody else can make fun of me
>>
>>30090433
Oh god, Really, Try Wellbutrin etc. or Selegiline. Depression drugs, you have food addiction and your brain reward system is fucked up probably. You said that eating Ramen Noodles works gives you satiety and you eat less when you do so. Considering your current intake by eating 5 days a week 2-3 a day noodles instead of everything else should put you on a good weight loss path. You need to stick with it. Don't forget proteins, but lower protein intake is not such a huge problem as your obeasity...
>>
>>30090433
No more dew for me, ever!
>>
>>30090465
boogie?
>>
Dnp, you'll be shredded in a year and a half
>>
>>30090433
I can already see a problem. Why the fuck do you have mountain dew?
>>
>>30089677
Dude you dont even need to eat, dont worry about going to the grocery store. You will be fine only drinking water for the next 12 months from your kitchen sink
>>
OP, Imma be straight with you here. I weighed 496 back in February. I'm currently at 415. Just get as active as you can manage, and eat less.
>>
>>30090529
Yes, how did you know?
>>
how are you guys seeing my picture i deleted it.
>>
File: BLackoutdiet.png (33 KB, 690x174) Image search: [Google]
BLackoutdiet.png
33 KB, 690x174
>>30090542
Seriously OP,
From all your answers I think you know what you should do. All you need something to keep you up doing the right stuff...
>>30090568
There is thing called archive, in internet everything is eternal, it's just a matter of finding it.
>>
File: ss+(2014-12-22+at+07.10.31).png (9 KB, 696x137) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2014-12-22+at+07.10.31).png
9 KB, 696x137
>>30090568
>>
>>30090542
As i said, just stop eating. It's that simple
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/921419
>>
>>30089795
Stop eating those things you fucking retard.

>WAAA, it so hard be fat

If you have even once in your life eaten ten mcdoubles in a day, that should be a monstrous red flag that you're fucking up. All I've heard you talk about eating is garbage food, if you are literally fucking bedridden from your own gluttony, would that garbage not be the first thing you think to cut out? Please don't tell me you're going to go under the knife without even cutting this shit out?
Thread replies: 120
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.