[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Eating + Burning vs Eating less
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: cardio-limits.jpg (570 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
cardio-limits.jpg
570 KB, 1000x1000
is there a difference between eating 3000cal then burning 1000 with cardio

and

eating 2000cal?

Will eating 3000cal and then doing cardio produce more muscle?
>>
Where do you think muscles come from, anon? I'm really curious. Do you think they just appear on your body when you eat whey and chicken breast?
Also what do you think cardio does. Do you think it means burning extra calories? Does the "ca" in cardio stand for calories?
>>
>>29864104

How do you think people burn 1000 calories with cardio anon? Do you think those 1000 calories just fly away from the body when someone says they're burning calories?

Also what do you think burning implies?
>>
Difference is eating less is easier than doing that amount of cardio a day.

There's an easy option and an d trembly difficult time consuming option. People choose the easy one
>>
>>29864062
You're gonna get the health benefits of cardio by doing that and it's gonna be easier than feeling like you're starving.
>>
your lungs ill be healthier, leading to more efficient oxygen absorption. Which will lead to some more muscle mass im sure.
>>
>>29864567

I'm not sure if this is accurate but if I go on the elliptical work near max resistance, the machine says I burn 1000cal in 1h and 10min
>>
Thats like the dumbest question i have ever seen. Of course the best is to eat 3k and burn 1k. While burning those calories you're using them for energy + tissue recovery from running or swimming onr cycling.

"Woah woah so when you do cardio you're using your muscle?!"
>>
>>29866537
it's just that I keep hearing about how cardio kills gains
>>
>>29866557
oh they say that because you're wasting energy you could be using to lift more weights.
>>
>>29866557
cardio kills gains because it burns fat as well as muscle. you have to lift to build more muscle than the cardio burns, or you end up looking... hungry.
>>
/fit/ is really going down hill. bb.com tier retardation.
All this faggy retarded bro-science going on itt....
Pick up a biology textbook once in a while morons.
>>
>>29866557
Probably the biggest troll on this board. Sure, if you don't eat enough and do too much, you'll start to burn muscle as well as fat on the road to becoming a hungry skellington. However, as long as you lift and eat properly cardio only helps the body work more efficiently, not to mention all the health benefits that come with a strong cardiovascular system.
>>
>>29867083
retard science
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.