[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So how did fit work out this Christmas? Did you pussy out and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: 1436604485276.jpg (25 KB, 350x416) Image search: [Google]
1436604485276.jpg
25 KB, 350x416
So how did fit work out this Christmas? Did you pussy out and took a break from the normal routine or you smashed in some work. My gym was closed, but I've gathered with some fellas and put on a street workout at the bars we have right outside the gym.
>We're gonna fuckin' make it indeed
>>
I guess nobody worked out today? You're all gonna lose ur gainz man, u r never gonna make it this way, skipping workout for holyday.
>>
I had one big meal a few days ago because birthday, same for christmass evening.

The real problem is that my computer doesnt work and, after trying everything i knew, no way to fix it.

So now the repair giy is fixing it but hes in holydays ofc so im fucked with no comp for a week or so.

Mean i cant follow my fitness blender videos (laugh as mich as you want i still lost 10 kilos in like 3 month and reduced tummy).
Im no more overweight but i wont keep it there.

So, untill i get my computer back, im lifting.
Did 1:30h today.
Gonna do tve same tomorow, maybe more if i feel like to...

Its not gonna reduce tummy, but it will make my chest and arms better hopefuly.

Also im pretty tall and i know thats gonna take fucking long to see real results...

Anyway time to sleep.
Take care peoples.
>>
I'm staying at my folks' for the week. No lifting, but I've been alternating days of running or bodyweight exercises.

>tfw still losing my gains
>>
I was at the gym today, obviously.
Finding excuses = not gonna make it.
>>
>>35371844
>tummy
Are you gay or London?
>>
I have a key to the small power lifting gym I go to, so I went in late morning and did really heavy dead lifts. Had to the entire place to myself so I could blast my own music over the gym sound system

felt good
>>
>>35371723
Why shouldn't I lift today?
>>
Rest day today. Gym is closed tomorrow too though. Was supposed to do deadlifts. Wtf can I do at home instead?
>>
>>35372064
You should lift, but most of the gyms are closed for Christmas and I'm thinking some people skipped working out just because of circumstances.
>>
>>35372133

single leg deadlift with something heavy in ur house
>>
>>35371723
3xpullups
5xchinups
they count as weighted cos of all the food I ate before and in between sets
>>
>>35372133
>Rest day today. Gym is closed tomorrow too though. Was supposed to do deadlifts. Wtf can I do at home instead?
Do them one day afterwards instead? If you're smarter than your post suggests, you can even rearrange your schedule slightly to "make up" for missing a day by taking one less rest day before your next workout after that.
>>
>>35372286
3x sets of etc *
>>
>>35371723
solid adaptation mang, gonna make it for sure
>>
gym closed
going tomorrow
>>
>>35372022
Why are you bullying anon?
>>
>>35372357
I guess because this is the internet and he is a troll?
>>
i did probably the best tricep workout ive ever done
>>
>>35371723
Gym was open like always

>heavy bench plus accessories
Feels good man merry fucking Christmas
>>
I started getting sick Wed with a fever. Haven't been worked out or stuck to my macros since Tuesday.

Not gonna make it.
>>
>>35372462
kick them viruses out, start taking cold showers in order to enhance your immune system after you'll get healthy, that's how I manage to never get cold, I do a cold or scotian shower in the morning

>we're all gonna make it
>>
>>35371723

Trained my ass off today. Then ate a big ass christmas dinner.
>>
>>35371723
didn't work out much this week fuckfuckfuck
trying to switch from working out at night to hitting the gym in the morning before work.
couldn't drag my ass out of bed to do it. fuck
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.