[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Multiple gym memberships
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 50warrenjeffswives-786x353.jpg (71 KB, 786x353) Image search: [Google]
50warrenjeffswives-786x353.jpg
71 KB, 786x353
Does anyone have more than one? I've heard some people say they do because different gyms have better equipment for certain things. Just curious if anyone here does.
>>
Sup, this might sound pathetic but here it goes.

I train 5x a week at a big gym, but I'm basically an autismo over there and have always been. I don't talk to the regular and mind my own business (I'm an introvert).

I also train once a week at a 10$/month PlanetFitness-typeof gym. I practice social gains over there, give tips to newbies and whatnot.

The reason why I do this is the girls at my main gym are literally (at least from a physical point of view) wife-material and I don't wanna ''practice'' on them, I'd rather do it at the other gym where I don't give a fuck
>>
I used to have 3 memberships. I joined a powerlifting gym and never cancelled Golds. Then it got bought and is turned into a cross fit gym so I moved to a nicer gym anyway. It took about 3 months before I cancelled the other two gyms because I'm autistic
>>
>>35363375
That sounds legit to me. How are things going at the cheap gym? Is it working for you?
>>
>>35363396
Could you not figure out how to cancel, or was there some other impediment? I tried to cancel a Gold's membership once and couldn't. They have a policy where you can't cancel if you move within 25 miles of another Gold's. Or a doctor says you're a wimp.
>>
I've had a gym mebership at my university just for being enrolled. This year though I also got a membership at a powerlifting/strongman gym even though its a 15 minute drive compared to a 5 minute walk to the uni gyms. Its a lot less busy at all times and 24/7 so i dont have to plan my life around working out during quiet hours. Worth it i guess
>>
>>35363456
I mainly go to uni gym, shit gets crowded but they've got 8 power racks so it's not too bad.
>>
>>35363375
lol, I do almost the same thing.

I have two memberships one to some commercial gym and one to Golds.

I alternate when I want to switch shit up. I notice at my normal gym I don't care for anyone nor care to tlak to anyone yet at a different gym I'll be nice and talk to people...weird.
>>
>>35363403

yeah pretty good.
Once I get better social skills, I'll simply switch schedule at my main gym, therefore I'll be like a new guy and not ''that guy that's been coming here for years and doesn't talk to anyone''
>>
Can you pay for memberships in cash or do they only do cards?
>>
>>35363445
Nah I was just avoiding going to do it. I will say Golds was more of a pain because I had to speak with a manager to cancel and everytime I went I had to wait (they were always in a meeting or some other excuse). I think it's a stall tactic. No issues with cancelling once I finally got to a manager
>>
>>35363669
Fuck Disney, just sayin.
>>
>>35363632
Good luck. Have confidence. Remember that most everyone else is socially retarded from a lifetime of typing to people.
>>
>>35363723
Really? They made me use some website and call an 800 number where they just say no no matter what.
>>
I have a membership at one gym where I lift and such, then a PF membership because it's 24/7 and I work nights.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.