[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any way to get around this to get /fit/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: Spine.png (270 KB, 287x458) Image search: [Google]
Spine.png
270 KB, 287x458
It gives me constant pain when doing anything that would compress it so to speak.
I don't want people considering me a cripple, I just want to be able to do things for myself...
>>
lift past the pain, faggot
>>
>>27826963
Why don't you assholes with scoliosis get this diagnosed and corrected when you're a lot younger? Do you just not have parent who took you to get checkups? School nurse didn't check for scoliosis.

See a doctor, OP. But you may be beyond the age where it can be corrected.
>>
>>27827079
Fuck you, I've known since I was 11. But you fucking straight backs make it sound so fucking easy to get corrective surgery. Fuck you.
>>
>>27827113
>you straightbacks

it's tumblr time for you
>>
>>27827098
> I'm 15

Unerage, pls go.

> Just got it diagnosed.

Then you should be asking the doctor who diagnosed you, you moron.

> there's little fucking chance in it being fixed anytime soon

Then what the fuck do you want us to tell you?
>>
>>27827113
If they really caught it when you were 11, they should have been able to treat it without surgery. But not you will need surgery.
>>
>>27827098
It's ok you little underage shit. I've had it since I was 11, I was a sports fag so I never got corrective surgery. I love lifting, but some days I can barely walk let alone lift. If it starts to get real bad, I get acupuncture and a massage, that'll usually get me through the rest of the month.
>>
Do your squats and deadlifts, get your back strong.

Get a good coach though, you want your form to be excellent.
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 265x308) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 265x308
>>27827123
Check your fucking spine privilege, you straight back scum.
>>
>>27827113
>Straightbacks

Even I hate you.

>>27827127

All I want is some advice on some stuff I can do without too much strain of my spine. It hurts with compression, not with being moved around. So I can't exactly do squats.
>>
Google Lamar Gant
>>
>>27827165
>this
Squats and Deadlifts were easy for me, power cleans however hurt like a bitch.
>>
>>27827123
>>27827182
I was joking you fucks
>>
File: 1348764844816.png (2 KB, 244x226) Image search: [Google]
1348764844816.png
2 KB, 244x226
>>27827221
Retard.
>>
>>27827221
No you weren't faggot. Accept your fate as the thread's tumblr fag.
>>
>>27827188
Wow... Thanks, that's actually really inspiring.
I didn't think /fit/ could do it...
Thanks.
>>
Usain bolt had sculeosis

I'm starting to think its from a weak lower back. Deadlifts took away the pain for me and sculeosis is most common in girls just starting puberty (Read: The most DYEL population next to muscular distrophy sufferers.)
The only other person I know with sculeosis is a DYEL auswitz asian.
>>
>>27827339
I'm a DYEL. But hey, we've all got to start somewhere... If /fit/ says that a stronger back helps, is there anything, anything at all that could help me work on it from a laying position or close. I once had to carry a T.V and couldn't move for the next 2 days.
>>
>>27827079
>why didn't you correct it earlier bla bla

maybe i was a stupid lazy asshole when i was younger.
hindsights is 20/20
>>
>>27827248
>>27827258
Whatever I'll take my leave.
OP prepare for a long and hard life. Even if you got them abs, you're not gonna wanna take your shirt off for fear of people noticing how fucked your back looks. I recommend tank tops on hot days, and at the beach, only taking it off to swim. Lifting is painful, but find a routine that works for you. If people make fun of your back, guilt them, tell them you'll probably barely be able to walk in 10 years, shits hilarious. People feel bad for making fun of a soon to be cripple. I mean your not, but they don't need to know that.
>>
>>27827398
Thank you.
I like to think I'm smart enough to see what's ahead and what I can guess to is terrifying... This thread and your post have in more ways than one helped me out as a beautiful icing to the cake of shit-posting.

I'll likely lurk moar like I do everyday and if yours and my experiences lead to any other newfag being helped out with the same problem in the process I'll be happy with that.
>>
>>27827497
Oh one more thing. Muscle relaxers. I wouldn't be near as happy as I am if I didn't have those little concoctions of chemicals in my life.
>>
>>27827661
Any specific brand?
I'm currently just overloading on Codeine for the pain at the moment.
>>
>>27826963
How many degrees? Im 21 with 4 degree thoracic and 3 degree lumbar curve. Had me crying for 2 days staright. Then i realized nothing will stop me from lifting, not even myself.

You're still young you can get corrective surgery. If you go past 18 you can't get it fixed unless its >30 degrees.
>>
File: spine 2.png (230 KB, 377x400) Image search: [Google]
spine 2.png
230 KB, 377x400
>>27827802
I've got no idea... I'll be sure to find out, I never really thought to ask about the exact problem. Y'see I had parents asking the questions whilst I was being prodded.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.