[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Big guy hoping for some tips.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: Fat.jpg (7 KB, 270x179) Image search: [Google]
Fat.jpg
7 KB, 270x179
Look /fit/, I've been big for quite a while, And I've hated every single second of it, I'm not too motivated of a person and I want to change that, I'm 5'11 and am damn near 360 pounds at this point. I don't currently have enough disposable income to afford a half decent gym membership, But it is possible for me to at least buy some better health foods. I was hoping you guys could help me out, Tell me some basic workouts, Stretches, Meal plans. Anything would help. I want to be thin, For my own sake and the people that care about me, And for my life. Any tips to cut down my weight and fix my diet are highly appreciated. ESPECIALLY things I can do from home.
>>
File: 1449763113164_0.gif (342 KB, 666x386) Image search: [Google]
1449763113164_0.gif
342 KB, 666x386
4u
In all seriousness download MyFitnessPal and keep track of everything you eat

Read the fucking sticky

Just work on your core and cardio, lift once you aren't so fat
>>
>>35336303
read the sticky.

the only thing you have to do is change your diet by counting calories and macros and doing some basic math.

this wont happen though, save some time and stop shit posting. grab some pizza hut while you're at it.
>>
1.Good job on wanting to change. Just make sure this isn't some bullshit New Year's Resolution decision. You need to start tomorrow if you're serious

2. Read the sticky immediately

3. Read the sticky again

4. You don't need motivation, you need discipline

5. Drink only water and make all your foods as fresh as possible, or atleast frozen/canned but with few ingredients in them

6. Read the sticky again

7. Don't pay as much attention to the scale as you do the mirror. The mirror shows you what's actually changing on your body

8. Take progress pictures
>>
drink nothing but water, it's hard, but once you get the ball rolling, it'll help you get healthier. drink water, eat less
>>
>>35336303
>I don't currently have enough disposable income to afford a half decent gym membership
Yet you have enough disposable income to eat yourself into a mountain of fat? Here's an idea: cut your food intake in half, spend the money you save on a gym membership.
>>
You are the 6 millionth fat cunt to come to this board and make a thread asking for 'tips'.

Here's a fucking tip eat less calories than you expend. Tip of the fucking century mate and you wouldn't have had to make this thread if you just clicked the sticky which literally says 'How to lose weight' on it. Out of curiosity did you actually see the sticky? Like did you see the part where it says how to lose weight and think to yourself that it doesn't apply to you?
>>
>>35336303
>youve been big for quite a while and I've hated every single second of it, yet you are not too motivated to do anything about it.

Congratulations on your goal of being the fattest person on /f in 2016
>>
Hey guys, OP here, Just wanted to say thank you for the few tips some people gave, And I'm sorry for not reading the sticky, Even though now going back to the main page it's glaring at me, It's just that it's really late and I haven't gotten much sleep, I've been thinking about the weight loss thing all day and in my tired mind I just went on /fit/ And clicked create a thread. I'm gonna go and extensively read the sticky. And again, Thanks to the few of you that gave tips.
>>
>>35336438
Godspeed anon, like I said take progress pics and come back in a few months
>>
>>35336303
put down the taco bell plastic spork and eat more actual protein
if you have giant mantits like i did, be prepared to lose them first, you won't be able to hide the stomach bulge anymore if you wear big shirts
>>
File: 1449089195819.jpg (25 KB, 800x536) Image search: [Google]
1449089195819.jpg
25 KB, 800x536
I would advise you to get on the paleo diet

>what is the paleo diet?
you can only eat that hasn't been transformed/process

examples of paleo approved food:
>water
>fresh meat
>vegetables
>fruits
>nuts

examples of non-paleo:
>any drink that isn't water
>frozen meals/pre-made meals
>crackers, cookies, bread, pastas
>sausage, pepperoni, chicken tenders

example of a day on paleo diet
>eggs and a banana for breakfast
>carrots for snack
>fish and steamed brocolis for dinner
>almonds for snack
>ham and spinach for dinner
>raw mushrooms for late-night snack

Considering your fatass status, it will be a mental challenge to lose weight. Yes pizza, chicken tenders and doritos with mountain dew taste great, but you need to cut this kind of crap from your diet. Also do not ever eat from restaurants. Your weight loss will be directly proportional to how strict you remain with the food you eat. Good luck, it's definately worth it to lose weight . Feeling good with your body is priceless, your whole life will change for the better
>>
>>35336403
I second this. Did you seriously not see that green dinosaur running to and fro?
>>
>>35336303
Do you know how i know you're full of shit fatso?
You went through the trouble of writing this whole "dear diary" like post, instead of just READING THE FUCKING STICKY THAT'S RIGHT FUCKING THERE WHEN YOU OPEN THIS FUCKING PAGE you worthless waste of human flesh and oxygen. fucking kill yourself because you will never achieve fucking anything in your life other than complaining to other people about your own shortcomings.
>>
go look up ketosis. aka the atkins diet. To come down from 300lbs is simply not possible with calorie restriction without more than a year of suffering. You want to retrain your body to use fat, not sugars for fuel. enjoy losing 150lbs without ever being hungry. You can also consider intermittent fasting+keto for faster results

http://garytaubes.com/
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoyL4iGArWn5Hu0V_sAhK2w
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.