[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Allright /fit/, i'm not really a regular on this board.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: wertyujk.png (664 KB, 651x703) Image search: [Google]
wertyujk.png
664 KB, 651x703
Allright /fit/, i'm not really a regular on this board.
But i guess this will be a thread on how to achieve a specific body.
I picked pic related up on /fa/, i'm probably a b1, and would like to go for something like c3.

So how would the best way to achieve that, and can it be done with bodyweight exercises (i'm poor)
>>
Literally just crunches, pullups, push ups and eating

d4 on the road to recovery reporting in
>>
I'm a big fan of setting small goals, achieving them and then moving on. How long would it take me to get from b1 to b2. Not op btw
>>
>>35314681
Im >>35314658, i'll just samefag the fuck out of this thread.

It depends on your nutrition, intensity of your workouts, everything like that. Assuming you've never touched a barbell before, you eat perfect and give training all you've got (not likely, not against you personally, just nobody gets it right their first time)?

I think you could do it in 2-3 months fairly easily. Bearing in mind in those 2 pics there's actually a lot of progress on the arms/delts, maybe longer for that exact development.
>>
Does anyone have op's picture in higher quality?
>>
>>35314542

R E A D T H E F U C K I N G S T I C K Y
E
A
D

T
H
E

F
U
C
K
I
N
G

S
T
I
C
K
Y

sage and continue
>>
>>35314542
does this grid exist for women?
>>
>>35314786
>35314786
The sticky doesn't cover specific body type goals
>>
>>35314854
Iv brought this up before as well. These guys love to defend their sticky
>>
f4 tryna cut pls help
>>
>>35314854
>>35314908

The sticky is really meh, but losing some fat and building some muscle is not that specific of a goal. If you don't want to be an olympic rower or join some sneaky special force, just move your ass 4 times a week and learn the basics about eating stuff, especially when you're a b1 on that pic. While you're doing that for some weeks, read more shit and care about details.
>>
>>35314908
>>35314854
it tells you what to do

literally everything it tells you will take you from B1 to fucking A9 if you werent so stupid you'd realise that the difference between those two is that one exercises and one don't

basic shit, surely mods should be deleting shit like this
>>
>>35315183
From what i've gathered in my relatively short time on /fit/; eat at a defecit, keep lifting, throw on some cardio/HIIT, and gobble down an EC stack to give yourself a boost. You got this!

>f5 reporting in
>want to into f8
>>
>>35314854
>>35314908

Sticky tells you all the basics you need to know. After reading it you should understanding the basic mechanics behind:

-building muscle
-building fat
-losing muscle
-losing fat

All you need now is to mix and match these until you arrive at your desired body composition.Of course there's much more to it, but you don't need to know that when starting out, and you'll learn as you go.

As far as bodyweight exercise go, it's entirely possible, but will likely take more time, check this thread out >>>/asp/756838
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.