[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Give me some recipes /fit/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3
File: 1446155021918.jpg (51 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
1446155021918.jpg
51 KB, 640x960
120lbs dude here, trying to bulk on 4000 kcal.

How do you prepare your oats?

How do you eat your tuna? I 've got 200g of tuna but that shit tastes like cardboard, yet 50g of fucking protein, I can't skip it.
>>
>>35292828

What the fuck are you doing trying to bulk on oats and tuna? You should be eating pancakes and kraft dinner and just fucking everything.

Do you know how hard it is to hit 4000 cals on Tuna?
>>
I knew a bodybuilder who pured tuna out of the can over noodles. Dunno though how he could eat that shit, still stank disgusting.

A good recipe I found is chicken fajitas with rice. If you want to, you could up it even more by adding beans and guacamole.
>>
>>35292847
dont listen to this moron

he's suggesting the easy way out, which is to eat a load of garbage just to satisfy a calorie number

what you SHOULD be doing (unless you want to gain a lot of unnecessary fat alongside muscle) is eating lean meats, oats, fruits, veggies, whole grain pastas, etc

granted these have less calories per unit volume, but all that means is that youre going to have to eat even more to satisfy your 4000kcal goal.

tldr dont be a pussy, eat a fuckload of good food rather than less bad food
>>
Your bulk food is my cut food
>>
>>35292828

https://www.youtube.com/user/fitmencook/videos

>Hey ya'll whats going on
>BOOM
>>
>>35292873

He might be a moron, but you're a shitting retard.

>lean meat
>on a bulk
>>
>>35292828
you don't fucking need recipes to bulk you fucking idiot

of course you can get like caloric dense shake but for the rest just eat a ton of what you like, even greasy shit if you are that desperate. but personally I would just eat like 300g of pasta with creamy mushroom sauce
>>
Fuck off. Ask your dad who you claim is a nutritionist.
But for tuna I got a good one.
>two cans of tuna, both drained
>put in bowl and add 3tbl spoons of mayo
>dice some onion and put in bowl.
>dice a small (4in) piece of celery and put in bowl
>add a couple squirts of relish
>use as dip with Ritz crackers.
Tastes like heaven and relatively healthy. Or you can just put it on a sandwich and eat
>>
File: lQIg1920Kpx.jpg (337 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
lQIg1920Kpx.jpg
337 KB, 1920x1080
>>35292828
lol just LOL @ bulking at 4000 calories at 120lbs. enjoy being a fat piece of shit i bet you're also doing SS. HAVE FUN HAVING A GUY WITH A 10 INCH DICK PENETRATING YOUR HORSE ASS
>>
>>35292963
>lean meat
>meat
>not suggesting a vegan
Enjoy your mediocre gains. Even the Hodge twins saw the true power of being vegan and converted. It is not too late for you anon but time is running out.
>>
Have you tried eating at 2500 kcal, or 3000 kcal already? Having such a high caloric surplus is a fucking meme and will do nothing more than make you skinnyfat by the summer.
>>
>>35292828
3 tablespoons of peanut butter (natural, ideally crunchy too) in oats prepared with whole milk
You don't have to eat tuna
>>
Mix tuna in a bowl with pasta, lemon juice, olive oil, salt, pepper and some mild herb like dill or parsley. Super easy, super fast, super fast, super healthy
>>
>>35292828
Semen 5x5
>>
>>35292868

This

3-4 burritos with 300g chicken, brown rice, cheese is easily over 1k calories with decent amount of protein, fats and if your really anal get wholemeal burritos.
>>
>>35293516
I live in France, we don't have burritos here
>>
>>35292828
Use fresh tuna ansld make some goddamn sushi. Else tuna goes in salad and is for cutting, use salmon for bulking and make some spaghetti with a cream&salmon sauce for them dere calories
>>
>>35293971
lol vacationed to france last year, the hypermarchees all had entire aisles of mexican stuff man. You're not even trying.
>>
>>35294090
>>35294090
I don't eat that kind of rotten processed shit
>>
>tfw buy tuna in oil
>Drink oil, eat tuna plain uncooked
>Do this every other day
Such is life on a perma-cut
>>
Might as well ask here. Putting in a scoop of my whey protein in my oats for breakfast. OK idea? Would I stir it in before or after I heat up the water and oats?
>>
>>35294548
What? you are cutting but you drink oil?
>>
>>35294573
It's barely worth any calories and it tastes good. Rest of the day is just oats then chicken
>>
You want a recipe???? Listen up then:

requirments: Wok pan or a deep frying pan of some sorts

Ingedrients:
> 700 gram of chicken breast
> 600-800 gram green beans
> 1 bundle of spring onions
> 2 red peppers
> 2 garlic cloves
> 1 bottle of Indonesian sweet soy sauce (called ketjap manis)
> 1 bag of nuts
> 1 tablet of chicken broth
> and Rice whatever the quantity

Start by cutting the red peppers, garlic, spring onions and chicken into small pieces and if you want the green beans (remove the stems ofc.) but i like them whole.

Put on some water (0,5 liter) until it boils and mix it with 1 tablet of chick broth. You going to need this to finish up the dish.

Put some olive oil in the pan and bake the garlic and red peppers until they have a gold/yellowish tint. Add the chicken breasts and same goes for the chicked wait for a yellowish/goldbrown tint.

Add the green beans and the spring onion and bake for approximately 1-2 mintues.

Thereafter add 8-12 spoons of the sweet soya sauce (ketjap) and continue to bake for another 1-2 minutes and for some extra flavour add 2-3 teaspoons of sugar.

And lastly pour the chicken broth (0.5 liter) in the dish and let it rest for about 12-15 minutes on a low flame untill the green beans are well-done and cover the pan with a lid. Its supposed to simmer/bubbling. stirring occasionally is recommended but not necessary.

Bon apetit and you can add the nuts if you like into the dish when its done.
>>
>>35294913
Forgot to mention that you're supposed to mix the dish with the rice on your plate but I think that goes without saying
>>
How much does tuna cost in your country, how many calories and what type do you get; in water, vegetable oil or olive oil?
>>
>>35292828
Oats with yoghurt peanut butter and nuts/seeds etc, tuna goes well in Italian style tomato sauce with pasta and parmesan
>>
>>35292828
get pan
put 1 tbsp each honey and pb in
put a bowl of oats in
add tsp cocoa powder
add milk
cook until it's hot and there's no more small bits of powder or pb in it
also fry eggs while you're doing this
>>
>>35292828
4k!

I was 120lb at start too, and i bulked up on 2800kcal a day, and i still got some good fat on me.
>>
>>35292828

1kg of chicken thigh fillets
1000ml of full fat coconut milk
4-6 tbsp of massamam or thai red curry paste
1 big piece of ginger (around 40-50g)
5-6 garlic cloves
2 red onions
1 zucchini (courgette?)
A couple of different coloured peppers
1 can of bamboo shoots (around 250g?)
3-4 tbsp of fish sauce
1 couple of handfulls of unsalted peanuts/cashews
10 fresh/frozen kaffir lime leaves
1 big sprig of cilantro

Chop up chicken into bite size peaces.

Mince garlic and ginger.

Slice onions, courgette, and peppers. Drain bamboo.

Fry of the curry paste in a couple of tbsp of canola oil for 2-3 minutes, add in garlic, onion and ginger. Add chicken and let fry another 2 minutes

Add in coconut milk, lime leaves and fish sauce. Cook for 10 minutes. Add in all vegetables and cook for 5-6 minutes.

Add chopped coriander.

Serve with rice, sprinkle over nuts.
>>
>>35296303
>Sprinkling rice over your nuts

why
>>
>>35292989
> i bet you're also doing SS

How'd you know?
>>
>>35292828

Just fucking eat your tuna like the cocks you munch on so easily. You want to get buff but don't want to suffer like the rest of us? Go back to playing wow m8.
>>
>>35294562
After mang
>>
>>35292828
tuna tastes fine. cardboard? ...what?
>>
>>35292828
>tuna
Mix 1 can with 1 cup of greek yogurt, 1 tsp of apple cider vinegar, 1 tablespoon olive oil, 1/2 tsp dill, 1/4 teaspon salt, 1 teaspoon honey, dash of paprika, dash of pepper, hot sauce if you like. You can eat this plain, put fried eggs on top, put it on buttered toast as a sandwich, or on rice. It's delicious and healthy.

>Oats
fry up 1 apple in 2 teaspoons of coconut oil
when the apple is soft and the juices have evaporated add 1 tsp of sugar and 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
add a handful of raisins and 1 tsp butter
Add your 1.5 or 2 cups thoroughly rinsed rolled oats
add 1 cup of water
put heat on medium low and place on a lid
cook for 5-10 mins then check on it, give it a stir
put it in a bowl, milk, bananas and some greek yogurt or nuts or basically whatever you like to make it tasty! Enjoy.
>>
>>35298463
>Not sprinkling rice on your nuts
Not gonna make it
>>
>>35292828
Tuna mixed wjth mayonaise and egg and celery, and crackers. Fresh tuna salad is da bomb. Oats cooked in milk with squash and strawberries , dried fruits if u want. Eaten with honey. Delicious
>>
>>35292989
What the fuck is that dumb bitch doing?
>>
>>35293025
Curious thing people that big never start as vegan, only do the change after getting big why so?
>>
>not getting mass gainer

FOUR SCOOPS, CMON
>>
>>35301777
trips of truth. One day you may, anon, one day you may
>>
>>35292828
Duuuuude. If you're 120lbs, you're Gunna be a fat little walnut bulking on that many cals. Try 2500 instead.
>>
Fit tuna patties are surprisingly good.
The uncooked mixture is vile though
>>
>>35292828
I love tuna and rice, but Iget shit for it all the time. Mix a can of tuna with mayo, put that bad boy in the fridge. Cook some rice. Put the tuna on top of the rice. BAM, tuna and rice!!
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.