[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I read the sticky. I want to drop my bodyfat down to 5-10%,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1428259628762.png (246 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1428259628762.png
246 KB, 500x375
So I read the sticky. I want to drop my bodyfat down to 5-10%, and start making mass and strength gains (likely more mass for now). I'm also planning on swimming for cardio to strengthen my cardiovascular and respiratory systems which I've totally shit all over for 6 years by smoking cigarettes and being sedentary and eating like shit like a faggot.

Every time I think I've got everything figured out and start following a plan, I read a thread on here saying I've got it totally wrong. Cardio is good. Cardio is bad. SS is a good beginner program. SS makes t-rexes with joint problems. Do this, don't do that. Eat this, don't eat that. Good form, bad form. The sticky is real. The sticky is a troll.

So, what the hell do I do then? What's the truth? I've changed my plans and routine like 3 times so far.

>tldr please post information you chickenshit retards can actually agree on for once; i'm actually trying to make some changes here - enough with the memes, enough with the jokes, i just want some good, solid, reliable information. PLEASE.
>>
>>35287177
>So, what the hell do I do then? What's the truth?
you look up kinobody on youtube, and follow his dieting advice.
should lose about 2%bf a month.
>>
>>35287229
Alright, off to a good start...I've heard a bit about intermittent fasting and I had been planning on giving it a shot. Writing that one down on my list...Thanks for the input, so far!
>>
File: greyskull lp.jpg (39 KB, 547x465) Image search: [Google]
greyskull lp.jpg
39 KB, 547x465
>>35287282
i should also tell you, SS is not a meme, as long as you disregard rippetoe's nutritional advice (no you do not need to eat 7,000 kcal a day)

that being said, i prefer greyskull lp.

anything johnny candito recommends is good too..

just avoid stronglifts, or if you do it, do the first 2 sets as warm up, so its 3x5 worksets (same principle as reg parks 5x5)

make sure you are either adding weight, or adding reps every single workout.
progression is the biggest key.

linear progression for as long as you can, then progressive overload.
>>
>>35287344
What's all this I keep hearing about "accessory lifts" though?
>>
Whatever you do, don't eat bread
>>
>>35287344
This looks so much simpler than SS and SL.

Fucking squating 3 times a week. I'm learning the lift. My hip is driving up more often than it's not. But jesus H. I started last week and my legs are still sore.
>>
Same place as OP. Trying to cut while also lifting well.

I want my macros to be 25/35/40 (carbs, fats, protein). I don't like carbo loading and I don't need the energy, but I also dont want the lack of carb grams to effect not being able to grow muscle. Is that much protein enough to increase the weight I'm pushing while also cutting down my bf%?
>>
>>35287229
greg plz go
>>
Go to Scooby's website and start exploring his how to lose fat and gain muscle videos and his exercise routines
>>
>>35287177

The sticky is not a troll.

Go to scooby's website and you literally cannot go wrong. Even has a guide to picking up women.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.