[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw normalfags on /fit/ think having big muscles will protect
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: 1444448558420.jpg (43 KB, 330x319) Image search: [Google]
1444448558420.jpg
43 KB, 330x319
>mfw normalfags on /fit/ think having big muscles will protect them from getting stabbed or shot
>>
>>35274133
>He isn't training his muscles to break bullets and knives
>He isn't planning on leaving humanity behind for Superman-mode

Never gonna make it
>>
File: 1424470577834.jpg (142 KB, 589x477) Image search: [Google]
1424470577834.jpg
142 KB, 589x477
>>35274133
>mfw a robot thinks if he stutters and wets himself the mugger will have pity on him and leave him alone
>>
>>35274133
>protect them from getting stabbed or shot
literally no sane man gets stabbed or shot without putting himself in a shitty scenario.

just be a decent human being, and live in a nice neighborhood.

that is like worrying about wearing a Faraday cage any time you go outside because lightning might strike you, and you would be unprotected otherwise.
i lift for health and aesthetics
i train for health and personal fulfillment
i have no intentions to put my training into practice (not even in sport mma, because no matter how good you are, you are going to get your ass kicked, and take some brain trauma)

keep rationalizing to yourself how your inability to improve yourself makes you superior to me, though
>>
>>35275603
he is obviously a gunfag too.

because we all know the second you pick up a barbell, you have to get rid of all your guns.
>>
>tfw not American and don't have to worry about getting killed by law enforcements

Inb4 yuro you'll still get killed in an ISIS attack
>>
>>35275723
>this is what yuropoors actually believe.
you just have to use the cunning technique of not being a disobedient nigger in a hoody

if you are not
-disobedient
-a nigger
-wearing a hoodie (or gang-related clothing lulz)
then your chances of being shot by cops are hovering at around 0%

if you are black, just make sure they can see your hands at all times, and you say yes, sir after everything they say.

this should drop your chance of being shot to around .5%

alternatively: just don't do anything illegal to begin with
>>
>Mfw there are still human trash out there living such a shitpoor life that they are worried about getting stabbed and shot
>>
File: 1428511682430.jpg (41 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1428511682430.jpg
41 KB, 500x500
>>35275775
>make sure they can see your hands at all times, and you say yes, sir after everything they say.
Sad but true. My black friends and I have talked about what we would do if we ever got involved with the cops and this was exactly what we all said.

It's funny how many white cops now are very cordial around black people. I mean, I've been following the law all my life but only recently have I had cops say "hello" or "good afternoon sir" to me, for example. It could also just be because I dress a little differently and finally look 18+ now.
>>
>>35275775

sry ive seen lots of videos that showed me otherwise
>>
>>35275880
really?
i would love to see one.

every single shooting i know of was a disobedient nigger who ran away after committing a crime, instead of showing his hands and saying "yes. sir"

and again, the crime thing can be prevented to begin with.

>>35275870
the struggle is real.
now shush and gimme dat BBC
>>
>>35274133

It can't hurt. Who is the mugger going to pick as a victim, the little old lady or the big muscle guy?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.