[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sup /fit/ Fat shit here who started cutting HARD about two weeks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: 1450215339027.jpg (28 KB, 500x377) Image search: [Google]
1450215339027.jpg
28 KB, 500x377
Sup /fit/

Fat shit here who started cutting HARD about two weeks ago. I'm on roughly a 1400 cal diet loaded with protein and not much else. I read the sticky however, so I'm taking supplements and shit to make sure I'm not malnourished.

It's going well, I'm doing cardio every day and the diet has been easy to follow. I haven't had food cravings and haven't been hungry either.

There's just one problem. My body is apparently protesting. This week on Monday I woke up with some crazy nausea, it mostly went away but continued to annoy me a bit throughout the day. Yesterday and today are the same. I know I know, I made a huge change and my body needs time to adapt. But is there anything I can do to kill those symptoms outside of chug pepto bismol every fucking day?

Oh also I'm partially constipated, and when I do shit it's fucking liquid with hard bits in it. Not sure if it's related or what the fuck is going on there.
>>
what the fuck are you eating
>>
>>35272023
Morning right out of bed:
>Glass of water
>Fish/flax/borage oil supplement
>Multivitamin
>Protein shake made with whey isolate and 0% milk
>80 cal non-fat Greek yogurt
>Small handful of raw unsalted almonds, like 6 nuts

During work:
>Two protein bars, different kinds, cheap and easy. 34 G of protein between them and they add to 470 cal.
>Roughly 2 liters of water

After work I hit the gym where I drink about a liter of water during cardio. Then I go home and have:
>Scoop of Creatine powder mixed with V8
>One green apple

Immediately after I cook dinner:
>Either a lean boneless pork chop or boneless skinless chicken breast depending on mood. Cooked with a small spoon of olive oil and either a heaping spoon of minced garlic or lemon pepper seasoning
>One hard boiled egg
>Another small handful of almonds, same as above
>Another liter of water

On weekends it varies but I mostly just eat oatmeal made with oatz and water only and some kind of meat for dinner.
>>
>>35272129
Oh and I eat the Greek yogurt on weekends too. I don't go to the gym those days.
>>
>>35272129
where are your fibers m8
>>
>>35272163
Is lack of fiber really the problem? If I supplement that will it fix my issues?
>>
>>35272173
That was my first thought too. Eat more veggies dude.
>>
>>35272173
don't know about the nausea, but lack of fibers is responsible for constipation and painful shits 99% of the time
>>
>>35272129
Vegetables are low in Kcal but have fiber and vitamins. How heavy are you and how much do you burn each day?
>>
>>35272195
According to this stupid ass fitness app I have I am only getting 14g of the recommended 38g of fiber for my height and weight. I'll get some shit for that and see if it helps. Thanks anon.

>>35272206
Well the shits aren't painful. I'd just like them to be fucking solid, but that's a fiber thing too right? So yeah it should all balance out if I add that in.
>>
>>35272212
Burn in cal? At the gym I make sure to burn at least 600. I weigh 280 lbs and I'm 6'1".
>>
>>35272231
How much do you burn over the whole day though?
>>
>>35272238
No idea. I have a desk job so I don't move around at work all that much. I do walk about a mile to and from where I park my car though.
>>
>>35271747
Depending on your weight i would suggest you up your daily Kcal intake. 1400kcal is nothing, especially when you stick with your cardio and stuff.
Give your stomach something to work on right after you get out of bed, oats, fruits what ever. I bet you are already kind of malnourished hence the nausea.
>>
>>35272251
you burn a minimum of 3500 Kcal alone from working, sleeping, walking and going to the gym.

So that's not counting the 5 hours you spend in between those things, which easily adds up to another 500 Kcal.

I'd suggest upping your daily intake to 2500 at least for longterm sustainability. A diet is not a temporary thing but something for life. Doing what you're doing is going to fuck you up after a few weeks.

Add a lunch somewhere during your workday, and add a lot more fibre to your diet.

A 2500 Kcal / day diet will still make you lose roughly 1 KG / week easy.
>>
>>35272323
I honestly don't think I CAN add more. Even before the diet I didn't eat often or a lot, I just ate shit that was really high in calories once or twice per day. I'm already eating more meals and more food than I ever have in my life.

Like I'm hot hungry, ever. It's hard enough to eat those protein bars during work. I only ever WANT food after I go to the gym, and even then that small dinner is enough. If I try to eat more I might actually throw up.

What do you recommend given that?
>>
>>35271747
>chug pepto bismol every fucking day

That is the problem right there.

>1400 cal diet loaded with protein and not much else

Fully retarded. You should be eating lots of good fats and vegetables, by the fucking wheelbarrow. I dunno what the fuck kind of whack diet you are on, but its the wrong thing to do. You should be eating real clean food.

You are going to feel discomfort until you are reset to a "normal" equilibrium. Its not a symptom. Its the process.
>>
>>35272350
That's weird

When was the last time you saw a doctor?
>>
>>35271747
>partially constipated

9 times out of 10 that is dehydration
>>
>>35272350

Eat smaller stuff that's higher in Kcal I guess? There's nothing wrong with some fat by the way.

Honestly I don't see how you could balloon up to 280 if it's true what you posted.

If you're 100% serious then liquid Kcalories like milk and blended fruit/veg juice might also help out.

What did you eat before you decided to start this diet? Also follow >>35272370
's advice, maybe it's a medical thing. I ate pepto's like candy back when I was still smoking and overweight with a bad diet. It's a really bad sign if you need those daily.
>>
>>35272363
>>35272383
I'm not actually taking pepto. I'm trying to deal with it.

And I shit you not, I'm not making fat people excuses here. I only ate once or twice per day, it's just that ONE or two meals were the most unhealthy shit you can possibly fucking imagine.

I haven't seen a doctor about it, I don't feel ILL. Like I'm well enough to go to work and hit the gym after, I just have morning sickness and a fucked up stool.

>>35272373
My piss is already nearly water clear. I don't want to go full water intoxication, that shit can fuck you up.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.