[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So tomorrow will be my first day at the gym, ive bought an aerobic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1450259950708.png (257 KB, 4500x4334) Image search: [Google]
1450259950708.png
257 KB, 4500x4334
So tomorrow will be my first day at the gym, ive bought an aerobic and fitness sub so i can switch at any time, im overweight but im strong(for some reason i've always had decent strenght), i can do 80 lbs chest, my goal is to lose weight but not be skelly, a friend told me that i shouldnt do weight lifting cause ts not good for losing weight meanwhile a guy whose father was a body builder told me that the best way to losing weight is weight lifting, so what do you guys recommend other than sucking dick?
>>
>>35270543
read the sticky.
>>
>>35270543

read the sticky you xmas new year resolution fag

heres what will happen:

>you read the sticky
>you dont understand basic 5th grade biology
>you start getting some looks in the gym
>anxiety takes over
>stuff face during xmas
>forget about fitness
>become fatter
>diabetes 2016
>cry
>make new post before xmas 2016
>repeat until dead
>>
>>35270557
yea idk why i made this read even though i read the sticky awhile ago , guess i just wanted someone who actually improved to tell me about it.
>>
>>35270593
dude chill out this doesnt have to do anything with being xmas or nye its just that im getting a 4 weeks break around this time so i have time to adjust to doing exercise you fucking moron im kinda mad that i didnt get a break earlier cause its holiday season so i have to be careful with eating
>>
File: 1450235298379.jpg (138 KB, 921x960) Image search: [Google]
1450235298379.jpg
138 KB, 921x960
>>35270720

you are wondering if its better to lift weights or not

like i said. You dont understand 5th grade biology or something aka you are a straight up moron.

Never going to make it tier. You are one of these people that give up too fast.

Why even bother. Just stay fat and stuff your face in if you dont want to put in any effort into understanding whats going on here anyway.

or prove me wrong and start lifting.
>>
>>35270543
>Strong
>80 pounds chest

Goddamn your chest is heavy
>>
File: 1442786307513.png (152 KB, 318x354) Image search: [Google]
1442786307513.png
152 KB, 318x354
>>35270543
>im strong
>i can do 80 lbs chest
>>
>>35270761
dude you didnt understand me, i WANT to lift, ive always loved lifting , i used to do it with bottles because my parents didnt want to pay for a subscription, all i wanted to know its if all i have to do is lift and nothing else, its a stupid question so its my bad but you went to far over analysing, in th end it doesnt matter, it will be my own fault if i make it or not, by the way i understood that lifting keeps your muscle while melting the fat which is pretty obvious but my family and friends especially my brother told me to run and not lift weights while i argued otherwised, now you can see where i come from?
>>
>>35270821
THERE ARE QTDDTOT THREADS YOU BITCH!
STOP SHITPOSTING
>>
>>35270853
Sperglord spotted
>>
>>35270821

>my family and friends especially my brother told me to run and not lift weights while i argued otherwised, now you can see where i come from?

no i dont. Don't believe what uneducated people on this topic tell you.

Open Google and research for yourself.

Cardio burns calories and fat no doubt but more muscles = more energy used by your body = even more fat burned.

Just do both.
>>
>>35270918
good, thank you, its al li needed to know
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.