[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Weird interractions after getting shredded?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: gk.jpg (19 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
gk.jpg
19 KB, 499x499
Ok bros, just got back from the dairy. Was on the fence about posting this a week ago, now im on board.

So has anyone else who's gone from fat 2 fit gotten weird responses from people you know?

ITT: Those weird situations
>>
... ?

e.g.?

fucking mong cunt.
>>
>Be me in shop, picking up a few things, milk etc.
>Been coming to this shop for 5 years+ so know all the attendants
>One of the dudes sees me with 3 bottles of milk, 2 cartons of eggs and a beef jerky stick
>"Getting big huh?"
>sperg out, say i've been eating healthy
>Asks if i'm into partying/clubbing
>He invites me to his party next weekend

I've known the dude for 5 years he's never said anything more than 'cash or eftpos' to me until today.
>>
File: HwMcLfI.jpg (102 KB, 767x1024) Image search: [Google]
HwMcLfI.jpg
102 KB, 767x1024
>sold a computer on craigslist
>go to drop it off
>set it up for the guy
>he wants me to install chrome, done
>starts asking me to install other stuff while shooting the shit with me
>brings me a cup of tea
>talks about his car
>15 mins later we're checking out his '72 Fastback Mustang
>Try to ask to leave
>He gives me his number and asks if i wanna come shoot the shit with him and his mates at the bar some time
>Thanks me for the computer, pays me extra for petrol
>Unironically says 'nice car'
>It's a fucking 1994 piece of shit Corolla
>I leave

seriously wtf? i have a couple more. this happened a week ago and was what i was gonna originally post about
>>
>>35269036
fuck him in the ass
>>
File: nowomannocry.jpg (212 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
nowomannocry.jpg
212 KB, 1920x1080
>Job interview for supply chain job
>Interviewer asks me if I can handle the strange hours
>Say i've worked some shitty jobs, can handle almost anything
>He says "I bet you can"

This one wasn't as necessary to post but it was still extremely awkward

1 last one

>Be with girl im seeing but not dating and one of her flatmates just chilling on the couch
>Flatmate tokes from a bowl and passes it to me, asks if I have a job or not
>I say not yet, i'm looking for one though
>He says 'yeah me neither'
>Talk for about 30 minutes about bullshit past employers
>girl leaves to go do something in her room, wasn't paying attention
>guy whispers to me if I want to come clubbing with him
>Say sure why not
>"Just don't bring Melissa" (the girl i was fuckign)
>"o-ok"

That's all. these have all happened in the past month and i think it's fucked up because i went cocoon mode for 6 months and no one said shit to me and now people keep inviting me to shit.
>>
>>35269036
>>Try to ask to leave
beta uprising is real!!!!!

Sounds like a bro. It might seem strange, but you have qualities people are attracted to... selfesteem.jpeg
>>
>>35269083
I read on here that if you fold your arms and talk about what you're getting upto later in the evening it's a good tactic to get out of strange situations,
so that's what i did but it seemed like he only wanted to talk more after i did that
so I turned toward the door and talked to him as i moved slowly toward it and that kinda worked
>>
>>35269083

Lol "tried to ask to leave"

Are you serious?
>>
File: 1436895290403.gif (162 KB, 320x272) Image search: [Google]
1436895290403.gif
162 KB, 320x272
>>35269092
>2015
>not telling him you have some videotapes to return...
watch and learn
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8coOHhotXY
>>
>>35269104
I can't tell if that's better or worse than my method but I'll give it a shot because I seem to run into these situations more and more
>>
>>35269137

Fuck dude you're a walking sex slave to Tyrones BBC waiting to happen.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.