[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Make a fat chick fit, advice?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 10
File: DSC_5921-lg.jpg (181 KB, 834x706) Image search: [Google]
DSC_5921-lg.jpg
181 KB, 834x706
>Be me, nigger, 210 lbs, buff, college educated, STEM degree, employed in STEM.
>Biggest guy in office, six pack, big arms, broad chest and shoulders.
>Fat white girl at work keeps wanting to chill with me.
>She has been running with me, and wants to go to the gym with me, keeps inviting me over for movies and shit.
>"If you asked me out I would say yes."
>Don't know what to say to this.
>Don't say anything, sorta awkward,
>We still hang out.

All stereotypes aside, I'm not into fat white chicks. She weighs about 190 lbs. She is the coach of the high school softball team, mid twenties, and we work together, so she is also college educated hard science degree whatever.

She has been running with me a minimum of 3 miles 4 times a week. She also joined a spin class, and of course she does softball practice also, but I don't know how active that is or if she just watches and yells at teen aged kids. She appears to have been losing weight. I'm not really that attracted to her, but I can tell if she loses weight she is going to be hot attractive. So maybe I should date her? She hasn't dated anyone in a while, and she doesn't know why no one is interested in her (Honestly it is her weight but no one will tell her that).

I don't really have that much fun hanging out with her or anything, but I'm worried I might be missing a chance to take a fat chick and mold her into a fit chick. She is actually pretty strong, and even if you cut off all the fat, she wouldn't be below 150 lbs or so. Still, 40 lbs of fat is a lot for a chick to lose.

Thoughts, opinions? Has anyone else dated a fat chick and turned her into a fit chick? It's a long term investment, but I'm also worried that even if I get her fit the risk of relapse is high.

To all the cunts who are going to call me shallow, fuck you, tons of shallow ugly women are not interested in me, and then suddenly change their mind when they find out how much money I make.

Headed to gym, check back after.
>>
She presently looks like the chick on the left, but maybe I can get her to turn out like chick on the right.
>>
>>35254156
who dis bitch
>>
>>35254156
Don't tell her to get fucked.
Don't start dating her either.

If she sticks with the fitness, then she might turn into a possible gf material piece.
>them brains etc
But
She might only be doing a fit-ness effort to impress you. Which is useless, because obviously once she has you it'll turn to pie once more.

She has to not lift for the D, just like you must not lift for grils.

So just push her fitness resolve. Make her lift not just cardio bunny.
Everyone knows cardio a shit. But hoisting is an addiction par excellence. So if you can get her lifting, she'll get the muscle mass to stave off immediate ballooning if she stops the cardio.

Sounds like effort to me Breh. Maybe just bang some of the teens on her team....
Unless you want the project.
Quality relationships always require work. And if the only work you have to put in to make it a great relationship is keeping her in shape...
>sounds like a fucking winner desu son.
>>
>>35254156
So you're a shallow ugly woman trapped in a black mans body?
If you dont have fun hanging out with her then dont do it..save yourself grief in the long run
>>
>>35254249
>Make her lift not just cardio bunny.
Why? Get her to do gym classes, they're fun and burn calories. She's probably a dumb cunt and will fuck up lifting and get her nutrition wrong.
>>
east pennsboro area school district
>>
Why would I help you get a white girl when I want you to get killed by police brutality?
>>
File: yly woml fasta.gif (3 MB, 336x335) Image search: [Google]
yly woml fasta.gif
3 MB, 336x335
>>35254156
If she's already that fat now she will 100% guarantee blow up to that weight (and probably a lot more) later on if she were ever to lose that weight.

190 is ridiculously overweight as it is. Expecting her to somehow magically lose 50-80 lbs and then keep it off is preposterous.

And as a fellow nigger, please don't continue to perpetrate the 'black guy dating fat white girl' stereotype. We dont need anymore of that shit.

There's plenty of other grills out there that are not hamgalaxies. Don't waste your time on damaged goods.
>>
>>35254361
Oh shit, you're about thirty minutes away from where I live. Hello anon.
>>
I see your dilemma. I have been with my current gf since March 2014, and she did the opposite of what you want to do to this chick (200 -> 225 in about a year).

I have made a lot of progress in the last 7 months, and she has been losing weight with me (she did not tell me she was trying to, but she has). However, she has just been eating less and not exercising whatsoever, so now she is flabby and has no ass and much smaller tits.

My suggestion is to invite her to the gym to lift so that when she does slim down, she'll at least be hot underneath and her skin will tighten up in the process.

captcha: milkshakes
>>
>>35254261
This, if shes not fun to hang with then shes not gf material. Loosing weight wont change that. But you know this anon, what your really asking is should you fuck a fat girl now to maybe fuck a fit girl later.

But you've already answered that question too, you don't like fat chicks. So just keep excersing with her till she gets thin then fugg her. But never tell her that's your plan, just string her along. For example tell her how important it is to eat healthy then invite her over for a nice dinner. Its simple help her help herself so you can help yourself to that puss. Win-win

lelbonus:
When you do finally get your swirl on record it and upload to /pol/ so they can rage about it
>>
>>35254402
I usually date buff chicks and this girl is strong. Last girl was an oly lifter and before that a swimmer. Softball is sorta up that alley. She has muscle mass she just has the worst diet. In cIllege she was mvp softball player on her team and then she got fat after.

You're right though, no need to perpetuate a stereotype.
>>
>>35254402
Fellow nigger, Im so glad you see that shit too.
>>
>>35254402
As a fellow nigger, I thought it was okay that he was going to make her lose weight but you're right. Just find someone who already meets your standard.
>>
File: i72.jpg (187 KB, 648x872) Image search: [Google]
i72.jpg
187 KB, 648x872
>>35254156
>>35254402
>>35255107
>>35255337
>all these self-hating blacks calling themselves "nigger"
Shaking my damn head family.

Anyway OP, keep in mind that a while a white girl is leagues beyond a shitskin she is still fat üntermensch and you will be seen as a sellout/fetishizer/no good nigger. You don't even like her.
Don't do it mane.
>>
Hey op lynch urself nigger
>>
>>35254156

I'm in the same position brah. Got a fat Italian bitch who is interested. She seems committed to weight loss tho and calorie counts and runs. Hopefully fat girls can make it as well as us. I've been let down before by fatties tho it has to be said. They just went back to eating chocolate after saying they would do keto etc.
>>
File: too hot to handle fath8 fi 1871.jpg (164 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
too hot to handle fath8 fi 1871.jpg
164 KB, 640x1136
>>35254156
at happy hour after work last friday with some coworkers. One of them is this girl who was high school cheerleader tier thin and sexy when she started working here a few years ago, but now she is a fucking walrus smdhtbpqh family. Anyway, Im about to take off so I can get my workout in and she puts her hand on my thigh and starts getting touchy feely with me. I know right there I can bang her but the thought of inserting cock into blubber, combined with missing my workout made my decision for me.

I kindly declined the gainsgobblin and you should to.
>>
>>35254156
Since she likes running, tell her to sprint instead of jog for dat ass gainz.
>>
>>35254156
Don't shit where you eat friend. I never try for work place pussy. What happens when shit goes bad? You have to see her at home SND work.
>>
File: 1449335684423.png (541 KB, 847x512) Image search: [Google]
1449335684423.png
541 KB, 847x512
>>35255821
>>
>>35255821
LOL
>>
>>35255659
You are officially white dude. You've been called a nigger behind your back your entire life. Do you think not using the word you grew up using and your family grew up using and your friends grew up using somehow makes you less of a nigger? Grow some balls and stop acting like a bitch.

You're the type of nigger that feels uncomfortable around other niggers. Go fuck yourself and find a fat white chick, fag.
>>
>>35254156
Dating a chubby girl, she is 160 but I could see her at 130 for her height.
It drives me insane how lazy and insecure she is.
She signed up for the intro to weightlifting class I'm taking next quarter also so Idk, maybe she'll like that more than running but I really don't want her to come to the gym with me because I feel like she'd ruin it for me. The gym is where I go to get away
>>
>>35256316
>The gym is where I go to get away

I give it a few months before she cheats on you because she stopped getting that validation from you. Fat chicks always do this.
>>
buy stock low
>>
Haha don't worry bout it m8 just d8 more ugly white bitches us niggas impregnate the less white people there are.
>>
>>35254156
look man if you can make the investment into making this chick into a fit chick, then i would say go for it.
On the plus side shes gonna like you because you were into her when she was bigger. AND worst case you can get a girl thats a gym buddy. So your looking at an all around win, you gotta photo of her?
>>
>>35254156
>but I can tell if she loses weight she is going to be hot attractive. So maybe I should date her?

Guaranteed way to make her stop losing weight.

Also, I don't know what the deal is with fat chicks. I'm constantly getting hit on by fat chicks and gay dudes. For some reason, fat chicks seem to think they're in the same category as slim guys? Like, "well he's not super buff, so he's out of shape just like me!" Fuck no bitch, I lift, do yoga, cycling, and all kinds of shit! You sit on your ass and watch Netflix.

The gay guys I can understand, they just like a reasonably fit dude.

But goddamn, fat white chicks, man, I don't know what's wrong with their sensors. They all seem to think they're really hot. Like, they got their obese-tits in and decided that makes them a 9/10.
>>
>>35256383
Kek I literally just made a thread the other day about always getting hit on by fat chicks.
>>
>>35254156
>trying to change other people
>expecting people to have the same discipline and self respect as you have

EJECT
>>
>>35254156
Yeah, date her, good fucking luck with that slob. It's hard enough to find a girl who's lean and stays that way. Finding a girl who's fat, turns lean and stays that way is basically unheard of.

Just mind, all the fat chicks I knew went in one direction: Fatter. They don't lose weight to stay that way, they lose weight to make an impression. They expect something back for it.

And yes, it is shallow, but who gives a shit. Everybody is shallow in their own way, it's not a bad thing. Dating a chick you are not attracted to is a bad thing though.
>>
>>35254156
Lift with her first, see if she has what it takes. Otherwise, there is a good chance she will baloon in a relationship
>>
>>35256421
>They don't lose weight to stay that way, they lose weight to make an impression.

That's true.

I've seen a lot of people, particularly women, who seem to be on this whole weight sine wave thing. Like, you have to be gaining or losing weight at any given time. You can't just exist. It's got to be some kind of terrible battle at all times.

I guess I'd just call that an unhealthy emotional relationship with food. Sort of like a really confused anorexia.
>>
>>35254156
>girl is fat
>girl isn't enjoyable to be around
>better consider committing serious effort and time into making her remotely fuckable
In nigger terms, that's thirsty as fuck. It'd be one thing if you genuinely enjoyed her company because that's something that'd make it worth it in my opinion. You'd actually enjoy the time you spend molding her instead of watching the clock asking yourself when it's finally gonna pay off, if it ever does. If you're just looking for a disposable hot slampiece, those come ready-made. Why spend months making one from scratch unless you just can't get one any other way? Or maybe you enjoy the challenge or get off to it or some shit. I don't know. If you ever plan on fucking her, now's the time to do it. Don't waste time trying to turn a pig into a princess. It makes you look desperate.
>>
>>35254156

Or you could idk date someone you're attracted to.
>>
File: 1447453357971.jpg (219 KB, 908x811) Image search: [Google]
1447453357971.jpg
219 KB, 908x811
>>35256383
>On the plus side

kek.

also, this is why they feel like they can get anyone even though they are obese
>>
>>35256550

So, are you saying she was better looking in her 20's and let herself go over time, or that it's just easy for women to find a guy who needs a hole to fuck, so they think that makes them beautiful?
>>
>>35256316
>next quarter
>college
>weightlifting class

uwotm8? only retarded aspies skeletals take weightlighting class in college
>>
>>35256692
Who do you think reads this board anon?
>>
>>35256692
Most schools require a certain number of electives for general education. If you have to take a useless elective anyway you might as well take weight training so you can save time.
>>
Does anyone here have experience with bigger girls losing weight? I know a girl who would be DTF who used to be 230lbs but is now around 140lbs. She lost the weight between 18 and 20 so gradually. I know she had quite saggy tits before and everything, will they be in better shape now? What about loose skin/stretch marks? Im hoping because she was fairly young it'll be ok, should I hook up with her or not?
>>
>>35256472
I moved to a small country town and black dude's are not in demand here. I do get laid here but not consistently and usually just women who are passing through.

So it's been about a month since I got laid. Yeah, getting desperate. Used to 2 or three times a month. Also, its winter, so a lot less people traveling through.

When I leave I get laid. Usually within a week. I want to leave this town, but I've worked my career into a corner. Opportunity for advancement here, but I have to get promoted before I leave.
>>
>>35256550
Woman is too stupid to realize she has been a slam pig for hundreds of men.
>>
>>35254156
Don't waste your time, stop helping her.
I'm sure you can find something better to do.
>>
As a woman, I'm going to tell you: don't date her. If she's fat now, she will eventually get fat again. Sure, you can get her to lose some weight and be fit, but if things get serious, you marry or something, she'll go back to whale mode again. Shit happened to 90% of women I know. Even the ones that were hot in high school and college got fat in their 30s or after they got married. Unfortunately, too many women think the purpose of being fit and looking good is only to attract a man(or women who knows). Once they succeed, they let themselves go. Seems like she's trying to get fit only so she could date you. Nope the fuck out and find a fit woman. Being fit for yourself = loving and respecting your body and yourself. Being fit for other people = not loving/respecting yourself = same thing as being fat.
>>
Fat women are meant to be fat. It's just biological. She will not turn into some "Slim beauty"

Especially with the stereotype of black men liking fat white women. She probably thinks it's automatic with you and is dumbfounded that she can't get laid lol.

I always lol HARD at fat chicks. Fucking grosses me out. If you're fit and educated as you say, just hop on match or something and find a slim petite white girl and pound her lights out. They are interested, just intimidated by you.
>>
>>35254156

>tfw black people always get the high test bitches

your kneegrow test levels are to much for them brehs
>>
>>35254156
>To all the cunts who are going to call me shallow, fuck you, tons of shallow ugly women are not interested in me, and then suddenly change their mind when they find out how much money I make.

You're in fit, you do know that right?
>>
>>35254156
baseball chicks have some of the best asses. who is she?
>>
File: messislap.gif (2 MB, 350x230) Image search: [Google]
messislap.gif
2 MB, 350x230
>>35254156
>190
>mfw she weighs more than me
>>
>hook up with chick at work for a few months
>she breaks it off
>gains 20 lbs (she's short mind you)
>I still hit on her compulsively even though she's not physically attractive to me anymore
>get rejected everytime
Weird how the feels really mess with your decision making.
>>
>>35254156
my story is oposit.
married a fit girl who lived swimming and tennis and bike rides , all that good shit.

now she's only 10 kilos lighter than me .

I'm 6'3 87 kilos and she's 5'4 , 77 kilos.
>>
>>35259461
That's what marriage does to a woman.
>>
File: waah.jpg (412 KB, 1280x1707) Image search: [Google]
waah.jpg
412 KB, 1280x1707
>>35259461
>marrying a girl who's a foot shorter than you
>falling for the /fit/ girl meme
>not realizing that she has the appetite of a horse and will balloon up when she stops exercising
>not going for skinny girls with no appetite
Baaaaaaaaka
>>
She's just gonna blow up in weight if you start to date. Fatties gonna fat-fat.
>>
>>35254431
200 pounds? That's not the opposite she was never not fat.
>>
>>35257262
>As a woman
Even if you're right, you're a woman, and everything you say is suspect as sabotage because women hate competition. Better pretend to be a man in the future.
>>
>>35263836
Fuckin lol
>>
SO SHE BASICALY GAVE UP HER PUSSY FOR FREE TO AND YOU DONT WANT TO FUCK HER?

GO FUCK YOURSELF BRO

Edit: you dont have to wife her dipshit!
>>
File: Aryan American Family.jpg (134 KB, 788x1000) Image search: [Google]
Aryan American Family.jpg
134 KB, 788x1000
>>35256266
>You are officially white dude.
What an honor. Now where's my loyal white wife?
>>
>"hey guys listen to my love stories"
>>
>>35255659
At first glance I though he was shirtless and had a lot of white chest hair
>>
>>35264715
What a beautiful family
>>
>>35254156
Don't date. She probs thinks she's better/smarter than you, or she's autistic, or it's both.

And get some self esteem you faggot.
>>
>>35266109
They all have the same face. Father, Mother, Brother, Sister, all the same.
>>
>>35260482
This to be honest.

This happened to my last girlfriend. She had a huge appetite for a girl but it was okay because she exercised.

She was nice and thick in the right places with fit legs and a squat booty. Then, during our 3rd year of university she started working out less and less and by our 4th year she stopped completely. Unfortunately, she kept on eating like she was working out 5 days a week even when she wasn't.

As a result she got fat and not even a trace of her fit body remains. It's just flab every where.

Eventually, I broke up with her. That wasn't the only reason, though. There was other stuff too but her letting herself go was a factor.
>>
Don't do it OP. Never shit where you eat. The idea of working with a significant other sounds terrible. And if you fuck and pass she'll get ass mad and report you for sexual harassment so you lose your job and she doesn't have to see you and face reality.
>>
>>35267988
>And if you fuck and pass she'll get ass mad and report you for sexual harassment

Fucking this. More so for OP because white chicks love pulling this on black guys.

And you'll be guilty by default, nigga.
Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.