[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/mental health/ general? How are you holding up, /fit/? Talk
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 34
File: 1447124716379.jpg (155 KB, 756x972) Image search: [Google]
1447124716379.jpg
155 KB, 756x972
/mental health/ general?
How are you holding up, /fit/?
Talk about it, let it out.
>>
>>35243006
Wife cheated on me a bunch. Getting a divorce. Spending all my time getting fit. I am like a beat dog in social situations and afraid of people getting close to me. Trying to get over it. Sucks shit.
>>
>>35243048
God damn. Is the divorce at least in your favor?
>>
File: Scott-Walker-800x430.jpg (47 KB, 800x430) Image search: [Google]
Scott-Walker-800x430.jpg
47 KB, 800x430
>Want to break up with gf becuase relationship is dead
>She has family tragedy happen so I stick around to try and support her and make the relationship work
>She cheats on me 6 mo later
>Now pregnant with anchor baby from Mexican who she cheated on me with
>Most days I feel good about being out of that shitty relationship, and me not having to break up with her
>Some days feel like shit about being cheated on
>>
>>35243048
I understand that feeling
>>
File: image.jpg (10 KB, 127x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
10 KB, 127x250
>tfw my step dad is raping my sister again in the other room
>>
>>35243081
Oh boy
>>
Disappointed. Was a lossless virgin until 23 and felt that having sex with a woman would lift a burden off my shoulders. 10 women later I still feel empty and always want more
>>
>>35243053
It is her family home and neither of us own it. I am living in the basement and getting rid of shit, waiting to pay off debt and get an apartment. She isnt kicking me out or anything and we are keeping lawyers out of it. Aside from the cheating she is being civil, doing that shit women do trying to be "friends". I dont have a deadline to get out but it still sucks shit. I am putting all of my feels into fitness and going to become as attractive as I can. If I am forever alone then at least I will look good. The exercise makes the crazy go away most of the time. We were together for 7 years btw. Im nearly 33.
>>
>>35243099
*kissless
>>
>>35243059
Listen man, being cheated on sucks. It hurts the soul, but in every relationship I've been in where the bitch cheated. I knew it was for the better. Because sooner or later it would have happend and better then and there rather than down the line where there are reasons to stay (kids, house, etc).
Keep your chin up, brother. We can all make it.
>>
since getting into great shape I feel amazing

feels good knowing im not an average fuck like all these other losers I see every day. that isnt ego, it's the truth. im objectively better cause I worked for it.
>>
>>35243081
Act
>>
>>35243118
Yeah, I agree. The fucked up thing about it was that a lot of the problems in the relationship (at least according to her) was that she wanted to get married and have kids, and I didn't. The thing that keeps me going if I get down about things is knowing I made the right decision not marrying her. It would have been so much worse then
>>
neet here. my new years resolution is to quit videogames, but im unsure if i can achieve anything other than finishing a match of csgo.

ive been in a cycle of self doubt about my own abilities ever since i graduated highschool. every time i plan out a project or goal i give up soon after. shit sucks bros
>>
I'm a falcons fan, so I aint doin too well atm
>>
>>35243048
>i am like a beat dog in social situations
m8, being cheated on doesnt make u beta, being a beta fuck makes u beta
>>
Im a sociopath
>>
File: 1449288928861.png (175 KB, 539x612) Image search: [Google]
1449288928861.png
175 KB, 539x612
>when you had $1000 on jose aldo
>>
>>35243179
he just dont tink like i tink
i dont use power
i use precision
no speed
just timing
>>
i'm smack dab in the middle of finals week of the toughest semester of uni i've ever had
>haven't gotten more than 4 hours of sleep in over a week
>strung out on adderall and caffeine
>more work than I can get done in the next week
at least it's all over on saturday
>>
haven't had sex since conceiving my daughter 7 years ago, her mom's a sloot

could've had something long term a couple years ago with a great girl fresh out of hs. she was a virgin, really into me, but I was scared to fuck after protection failed the first time. I didn't tell her that bc I was worried she'd think less of me but she thought I didn't fuck her in 2 years of dating bc I wasn't attracted to her. apparently gave her some bad body image issues and now she's bi/demi/whatever

it weighs on my mind a lot
>>
I've been getting slowly better. Finally coming back here and getting on a consistent health track to overcome emotional eating and get /fit/
Also going through a divorce because of cheating.
I'm pregnant though so I can't start lifting until after I deliver. And I just found out I have diastasis recti so some of my body weight exercises are making it worse. I've backed off and I'm starting a transverse abdominus healing program.
Fat hate threads are motivating me to keep working out to battle my depression and not put on extra weight like I did last time I was pregnant.
>>
>>35243006
sick of doing everything right and still not getting girls
>>
>>35243213
forgot to tip your fedora u goober
>>
File: 81UBEVTQ3xL._SL1500_.jpg (120 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
81UBEVTQ3xL._SL1500_.jpg
120 KB, 1500x1500
Had no desire for women 3 months into a 1000cal deficit, left the gf, continued to cut for 3 more months. Now eating 300 surplus 2 weeks in, and all grills are still ugly, dont even wanna try to fuck one. Will I ever be the same? libido was never that high before either, but now i know what it means to have ZERO
>>
>>35243206
Man, that is tragic my friend.
>>
>>35243159

I know this doesn't sound like much help but you have the same problem I do:

Want to save the world but at the same time want to do nothing and let it slowly burn.

Just vent your anger in a non-lifting way (you need more than one method for this to work) and try again and again and again reminding yourself that anything is possible, if Chad Thundercock slays life then why can't you? Don't start with excuses, start with a productive mindset
>>
>>35243048
Dad?
>>
>>35243255
>if Chad Thundercock slays life then why can't you?

Because he was born tall, handsome, full of testosterone and had proper upbringing with friends and family that loved him, encouraged him, got him into sports and social activities and more than likely helped him get ahead in life and still probably do to this day.
>>
>>35243217
E U P H O R I C
>>
>>35243006
I came to fit for some positive reinforcement since Im finally a month sober and my lifts are going great. Immediately see a thread on the positives on meth then this trainwreck thread. Never change, /fit/
>>
>>35243145
Seriously, you've dodged a bullet.
>>35243159
You need to go out and fail at some things. It's unlikely you're going to suddenly pop back up in the real world and have all your balls rolling.
>>
>>35243245
I mean she was smart to break things off, I wasn't good for her. borderline abusive desu. the sex issue is really trivial but I still feel awful about what I put that girl thru. she didn't deserve that

having no healthy outlet since then (March 2013) until I started lifting hasn't helped keep my mind off it. hopefully I can move on soon and find someone new
>>
My oneitis of five years got engaged to some fat fuck tonight and it's really fucking me up. It's kind of weird though because I almost feel relieved that it's over. Swooned over her for 5 years with no results when I tried to take action, and it really fucked with me, until right now. I feel like it's a huge weight that is dissipating. Slowly being lifted off of me. Maybe I'll finally get my head in the fucking game and ask my cute coworker out or something. I still wish I had alcohol though.

On a strictly positive note though, last night I was asked to be the best man at my best friend's wedding.
>>
>>35243270
the idea that a man cant change his destiny is dangerous to said mans health imo
>>
>>35243270
>excuses, the post

Don't worry about what you can't control, that's the first rule of life shartboy
>>
>>35243298
wow sounds like you dont really like thatfriend
>>
>>35243081
literally almost kill him anon, fuck it. Grab the nearest blunt object you can. Beat the ever living fuck out of him. Beat him inches away from death and he will be incredibly scared of you. Tell him to never step foot in your house again. Take his car keys, take his wallet, take everything from him, if this is true.
>>
>>35243108
Had a similar situation happen to me a few years ago. You'll get through it man, everyone is getting divorced these days. Move to a new place, meet new people, get your bhole licked by a qt3.14 asian girl.
>>
>>35243006
Is that fat led Luthor? Or kingpin
>>
>>35243171
That is a good way to look at it. Shit still hurts, mate. Idk if you have been through it, but I would not reccomend it.
>>
>>35243081
stop being a beta fucker and do something about it good christ!!!
imagine if he was banging the girl of your dreams, would you also just sit in your room and post on 4chan?
>>
>>35243317
I'm not the basement dweller neet guy, I was just explaining why Chad was better off than him (at that moment in time)
>>
>>35243081

Damn. My problems feel nonexistent compared to yours. If assault was ever justified, now would be the time. Beat the fuck out of him.
>>
>>35243262
Christ not with her thankfully. I do have an 8 year old with another woman. I see him once a week. That sucks too.
>>
Dad died two months ago and my mom tried to kill herself about a week ago. I'm hanging on.
>>
How the fuck do I handle the anxiety of her taking forever to respond? I don't want this girl to know basically my entire day revolves around talking to her and I've done a good job holding back so far
>>
>>35243332
Thanks bro. That's the plan. It sucks right now but it's going to be k someday.
>>
>>35243414
And I know she's busy with finals but for shits sake she saw my message hours ago
>>
>>35243414
>I don't want this girl to know basically my entire day revolves around talking to her

do other things with your time? fucking hell man. you have to think of YOURSELF as the great catch, the object of desire, the one to be chased after. if you put pussy on a pedestal and spend your time groveling or worrying about whether she's gonna respond in 30 or 40 minutes you aint getting nowhere in life
>>
>that feeleroni when I'm probably going to break up with my gf soon

She's the first girlfriend I've had since I was like 12 (18 now) and I'm a huge aspie so I fell for her as soon as she showed any interest. She takes up all my free time. I sleep at her house on the weekends when I'm not at school and her family is fucking annoying as shit. She talks about spending the rest of our lives together. I just want to experience a normal college life brehs I'm too young to be tied down like this. How can I not be an asshole when I break up with her?
>>
>>35243443
You don't have to be an asshole, but there's no non-painful way to break up. It sucks. You've just got to bite the bullet and the unpleasantness will pass.
>>
>>35243442
That's how she perceives me but I know it's not true. I'm a virgin and this girl is gorgeous and actually into me. Not used to these feels fit
>>
>>35243322
Sorry, I don't quite understand what you're responding to. I dislike the guy from the paragraph, I love my best friend.
>>
>>35243443
No matter what she's going to think you're an asshole. Just spew some stuff about not being ready to make a commitment right now and needing to find yourself and find what you want out of life. Sounds like it won't be too far from the truth.
>>
>>35243397
I was insinuating that you were my father.
>>
Let's just say I'm a lakers fan.
>>
>>35243489
Ah. Is your dad going through this still? If not, how did things end up for him later?
>>
Saw some youtubes of lucid dreaming which i've been getting better at it. It's been great, gonna start meditating in the morning.
Might try morning yoga classes to slowly enter into the social aspect of this new development. Still skele mode (but gaining slowly) but who knows, that might be acceptable in that crowd. Wish me luck.
>>
>>35243209
That's rough annonette.
You gotta keep trying, at least for the kid
>>
>>35243435

>read your message
>didn't respond

Sorry you already lost, she texted Chad right away... If a female ever does this to you guys, she's not that into you. Plain and simple, replying to you isn't valuable enough for her to do it.
>>
All the hard work I have put in at school and Uni won't pay off because I'm stuck in a min wage job and I have no confidence in myself.
>>
>>35243099
You have to love them before you fuck them otherwise it'll make you empty
>>
>>35243159
What rank are you
>>
>>35243475
>I know it's not true
then work on making it true lad
>>
>>35243409
I'm sorry for your loss anon
How is your mom doing
>>
>>35243618
As can be expected, doesn't talk much anymore. Just sits there. I'm focusing solely on work, just trying to keep busy you know?
>>
I was pretty unlucky with girls for most of my childhood. Met my first girlfriend and was with her for 2 pretty confusing years where we were on/off because I kept breaking up with her for various stupid reasons. She started going to college in a different state so I broke it off for the final time a few months ago.

Now I've been with other girls and every one of them has just made me realize how amazing she was, and the kind of relationship we had together. I'm not stupid and she wasn't perfect, but she truly loved me and she was a genuinely good and kind person.

I'm getting worse every day it feels like. I tried to delete almost everything that reminds me of her but it doesn't help. I think of her every day. Everything about my relationship with my current girlfriend just makes me think of how much better it was with her.

I feel like I was cursed to meet the girl of my dreams and wasn't able to appreciate our relationship because I had nothing to compare it to.

I guess there's a lot more to the story. It seems silly to sum it up like that but I guess that's about it. Am I just hung up on her because she was my first? I'm not claiming I've had a ton of experience since then, I was with 2 girls that were stupid bitches I couldn't stand. and my current gf is a nice girl... its just... not the same. I don't know. These past couple weeks it's just gotten to the point that I feel like im being crushed under a weight entitled "you fucked up"
>>
>>35243559
wew lad thanks /fit/, positive as always
>>
Went out with a group of mates and my friend's (he wasnt there) girlfriend.
We all are super smashed, she lives a way away so I said she can crash in my spare room instead of getting two cabs back.

She's been pretty much in love with me for a while but my mate doesn't know. She says the two of them don't see much of each other (even though they live together, they work on different schedules) or feel like they are in a relationship anymore.

I spoke to some friends about it and they said I shouldn't tell my mate about what she's told me, and let the relationship run its course.

Anyway I show her to the room and we end up sleeping in the same bed, making out and messing around, but not fucking.

I've gone out with her before drinking and not done anything with her, idk why this time was different.
I feel like such an ass I don't know what to do. I've betrayed my friend.
>>
Not good senpai broke up with long term gf in September holding out hope we get back together over Christmas. See bunch of FB pics her hanging all over some dude. Never have been so motoivated. Never have been so !mentally unstable either tho.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=d-hDl6OALv4
>>
File: AuupAvb.jpg (109 KB, 600x775) Image search: [Google]
AuupAvb.jpg
109 KB, 600x775
>>35243006
>/fit/ gave me the discipline to lift
>Apply that to other facets of my life
>Things go wrong and hit rock bottom
>Utterly lost
>Find people in unexpected place
>Build dream with community over a year and a half
>Don't even know we're doing it
>Not always good but we get through it
>Leap of faith required or it all collapses
>Nothing more I can do than wait

It's crippling.
>>
File: myself happy.png (246 KB, 447x810) Image search: [Google]
myself happy.png
246 KB, 447x810
>realize that i got my fathers temper
>keep that shit bottled for more than a decade and is now coming out
>i dont wanna be that guy/my father
may join a martial arts or someshit. Need to release steam because i never do.
>>
>>35243865

Are you going to tell him or wait fro her to do it? Cos she will.
>>
I had some kind of breakdown and decided to finally treat underlying health conditions that my depression prevented me from getting treatment for. Feels good man.
>>
>>35243006
Bit lonely, want a gf. Afraid my math skills are too shit to do calculus
>>
Best friend drunk kissed a girl I like recently.

Feels bad man. Why did I allow him to make a move before me? He is a skelly and here I am not kissing my crush.
>>
>>35244004
I don't know, I figure I'd gather some advice before I made a decision.
>>
>>35243006
Might be ending it with my friends of benefits. Shes told me shes talking to another dude. Said today we should might have to stop. Ended up hooking up again.

Feels conflicting. She is a good friend too. Don't know how i feel about this desu senpai
>>
File: 1350275166339.png (55 KB, 595x501) Image search: [Google]
1350275166339.png
55 KB, 595x501
Met two awesome girls, two of them fell in love with my best mates.

mfw I can't do nothing about it.
>>
>>35244019
been there dude. Ended up in an institution for a few months. While there, learned about transcendental meditation. Would recommend it (meditating that is)
>>
So I break up with my gf a year ago -cheated on me- and since then I don't have any confidence to hit another woman.
I do cardio and some lift but damn genes I can't disappear my fucking fat belly.
There's a grill on the gym and I can't talk to her because I'm so insecure.
>tfw probably I'll die alone
>>
>>35243222
maybe you are an faggot, faggot
>>
>>35244060
I'm not crazy like you, just depressed.
>>
>>35243081
welp, my day just got a lot better.
soz, anon
>>
>>35243081

Cops now.
>>
>>35243081
Wew lad
Do something or live with regret forever. Open a new browser tab to your local pd and submit a crime tip.
>>
Had my girlfriend of 3 years fight with me, make up with me, fall asleep cuddling me, and then break up with me a few minutes ago. My heart hurts
>>
>>35243178
I've known some sociopaths. The most manipulative people I ever met.
>>
>>35243206
>2 years dating
>no fucking

U wot m8
>>
To be honest pham, I'm at the top of my mental health game. My lifting helps the stress, I take a handful of vitamins every day and eat right so I'm staying healthy and I follow the stoic philosophy to keep my mind balanced. Life isn't perfect but it's far from bad.
>>
>>35243409
Stay strong anon. My dad died this month three years ago and it fucked my mom up. Sorry for your loss and stay strong for your mom
>>
>>35243435
>She's just playing hard to get anon.
>She's so attracted to you she doesn't know what to write.

KEK
>>
Well I fucking hate this website and I was only on it this whole week fucking once. The past 10 minutes on this shithole is enough to remind me why I won't lurk again till next fucking Sunday when I forgot what was so bad it and end up posting the same fucking post.
>>
>>35244323
Meant to say,"...so I've got that going for me." Fuckers
>>
>>35244051
I'll give you advice, tell your friend and you might lose him as a friend. Don't tell him and you will definitely lose him as a friend. The choice is yours.
>>
>>35244053
I feel ya. My fwb worships me but I'm just not that attracted to her. I keep her around cuz she'll let me have her anyway I want but she's fallen for me hard and it's complicated things.
>>
>trans woman on an all male sports team
>3rd best overall, winning medals in the regional area and expected to be finalists at nationals
>only people im out to are vaguely annoying SJWs because i know they wont out me
>every day i feel more and more uncomfortable around my teammates always calling me "man" and "he/him"
>always fearful of coming out due to brutish nature of teammates when the subject comes up
>have been stressed to the point of missing training sessions and not sleeping
>losing gains
wat do
(captcha was to identify steak against tofu and salads)
>>
>>35243006
>write a long post on how I feel and my mental state
>erase it

That's how I'm doing.
>>
>>35244373

Iktf, doesn't even seem worth posting.
>>
I had an autism attack after realizing I forgot my work shirt at a friend's house last night, about half hour before my shift.

Baaically cried, yelled, screamed, etc until my parents came to calm me down.

I'm 19.

Autism ain't fun brehs.
>>
Depressed for whatever reason, obese and want to get in shape.

It's 1:34 right now, but should I go to the gym anyways and get a membership and work out?

I know this sounds dumb but watching One Punch Man really motivates me. I think since starting my new job and moving into my own place I've been losing some weight, although minimal, and I want to speed up the process.

I'm 6'7" and I'm guessing anywhere from 420 to 400 pounds.
>>
File: 1436718619979.jpg (344 KB, 880x718) Image search: [Google]
1436718619979.jpg
344 KB, 880x718
Life is this strange thing. I can't seem to grasp anything, even though the ways to success are in plain view. I'm that guy in the gym who's been stuck in ottermode for like 2 years because of inconsistency and not eating enough to gain (though recently i've been training smarter and harder). I'm known as a hot guy with a good body but I have the mind of an autist. I need to stop being a pussy. I can't connect really with my family, and I strive for a girl to love. I can't seem to get one because i'm often oblivious, and nervous even though I have the chances. So instead I sometimes fuck around with dumb crazy sluts which leaves me ultimately unsatisfied. Still don't know exactly what I want to do in life, i'm 20. I need to compose myself and become a man. Communication is a big thing I need to improve with. I'm making efforts to stop smoking weed and control myself. This is a weird hell. I need to become a MAN.
>>
File: image.jpg (287 KB, 1242x2208) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
287 KB, 1242x2208
>>35243006
Recovering fatty. Good social skills and can really get along with people.
Last relationship and self hate make it impossible to actually believe people genuinely like me.
>tfw last relationship left me believing no girl could ever like me in a sexual or romantic way
>>
>>35243006
>23
>kv
>want to change something
>kinda don't
>repeat

oh well
>>
>>35244426
Same situation. Used to be really fat except never even been in a relationship. Feel like I can't trust girls because they're fucking with me even though I'm really attractive. I'm getting better though
>>
File: 1444085268715.png (44 KB, 640x560) Image search: [Google]
1444085268715.png
44 KB, 640x560
finals week brehs

for my last test I get a cheat sheet, but I don't even know if what I'm putting on it is the right information. Tomorrow is my last day to study and I'm fucking working 9-6, and wont be home until nearly 7. kill me
>>
A friend of mine who's like an older brother lost someone who he cares about but I didnt know them so its hard to relate. I feel real cruddy for him because I really hate to see him acting this way. Although we aren't blood we're pretty close.

Just before hearing about this though I lashed out on him because of some anger I've been harboring against him for a bit. He forgave me and gave me a whole speech about how hes my brother and how people respect me because they respect him.

It still feels pretty bad though.
>>
>zero physical and emotional intimacy with gf
>spends more time with her friends
>pretty sure she just stays with me out of pity
>becoming more detached and depersonalised
>not sure if im actually awake half the time
>weekly suicide plans becoming a daily thing

ho hum, at least i hit some PRs this week
>>
File: jordan.jpg (155 KB, 970x1288) Image search: [Google]
jordan.jpg
155 KB, 970x1288
>>35243006
I have a final tomorrow for economics (which I need to get a 85% in order to get a B). I'm also feeling under the weather, but I keep reminding myself that I'm going to make it, so that helps
>>
>>35244489

>zero physical and emotional intimacy with gf

That's not your girlfriend, then. That's a female person who you sometimes talk to.
>>
>>35244210
yeaah idk how people can go like a month without fucking lol
>>
Cheated on a relationship I felt could have ended in marriage, save for a couple problems.

I lost her, then I lost the girl I was cheating on her with who I had gained feelings for because she decided she wanted to make her relationship with her dude work. Then I got too drunk at a work christmas party in front of her.

This is legitimately one of the hardest times of my life. I'm so utterly disappointed in myself, for breaking the first girl's heart, for cheating, for letting myself get involved with the second girl to the point that I feel this way. It really, really hurts and I don't know how to make it stop.

I want to just say that this is a part of being young, that I'm learning, that I can be better in the future. It doesn't work though. All that I keep thinking about is killing myself.
>>
>>35243419

I want to believe in love and marriage and all that shit but I am absolutely terrified of this happening to me and losing half my worth to a broad who never appreciated me.

Sorry to hear this has happened to you my friend, but life could be so very much worse. Youre taking the right steps and soon you'll have all the younger sloots mirin. Keep at it brother.
>>
>>35244540

We bought a house together.

She's more like a breathing waifu pillow at this stage.
>>
>>35243414

Match her effort.

Chill the fuck out. Just because she is with you doesnt mean you stop bettering yourself. Focus on your own shit.
>>
File: 1382897825423.jpg (32 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1382897825423.jpg
32 KB, 640x480
>>35243006
>tried to kill myself 5 years ago
>still on anti-depressants
>still have anxiety and depression waves every few weeks
I'm trying
>>
My OCD mediciation helped a lot and now the thing that saddens me the most is how much I lost because of it. I (and I'm 100% serious here) would have been in med school by now.
>>
>>35243213
>sick of (insert contradictory events here)
>>
File: 1409555992567.jpg (40 KB, 616x474) Image search: [Google]
1409555992567.jpg
40 KB, 616x474
can't get my mind off a girl

can't eat enough to keep gains

want to do cardio to get rid of excess fat from bulking but never pushing myself to go out and run

trying to finally transfer out of CC to a university but my gpa is still low and I might not get accepted

upset at certain moments in my life where I had an opportunity or a chance to do something and I didn't. the pain of regret is so much worse than the pain of taking a chance and seeing how something would have worked out
>>
>>35243006
I'm getting over a 10 year benzo addiction. Have taken 90 1mg lorazepam for several years. Caused me so many problems. My doctor retired and I decided that was a good enough reason to quit. It's been about a month since I tapered to nothing and I'm still completely fucked, extremely anxious all the time. Gym helps but I don't know how long I can live like this bros.
>>
>>35244447
Just trying to get to the point where I'm comfortable with myself. I think that's the issue. I look fine with clothes on but I'm the only one who knows I'm still a fat pos and have a way to go.
We're all gonna make it breh.
>tfw when select all images with French fries.
>>
will the prozac I just got prescribed hurt my gains? I guess it doesn't matter if it helps me feel emotions other than self-hatred but still curious
>>
>>35244064
>on /fit/
>won't hit a woman
It sure feels like summer around here despite the snow and shit
>>
>>35244567
nobody can make you feel better so anything anyone says isn't going to help. all I can say is that a lot of us (including me) have been in situations were the world feels extremely dark and dim and there seems to have no way out

but time has a really weird way of healing people. it's impossible to believe it now but killing yourself is never ever the answer. i'm going to say "be a man and man up" but what I mean is, be as strong as you possible can be and just survive because there's going to be a point in your life where you look back and realize it worth it to keep walking foward
>>
>>35244774
hey I just thought I would tell you that the girl is not your problem and your brain is almost definitely using her to keep you from confronting something more important. Speaking from personal experience
>>
Well I was raised by my father alone, and he has a plethora of mental conditions so I've had to raise myself for the most part. One thing I've majorly fucked up is my terrible habit of procrastinating. It's not even like something I can just say, "Hey, I should stop procrastinating!", because I've tried that. It's hard to stop procrastinating when you end up procrastinating to stop procrastinating.
Other than that I would say I'm pretty healthy mentally.
I mean, I socialize fine when I want to. I go up and visit my friends at Chico state all the time and party with them.
But yeah, gotta stop procrastinating.
>>
didnt sign up for classes for next semester yet. dont know why i didnt but now i cant get any of the classes i needed and probably have to wait until next year to go to school again

im an idiot
>>
>>35244853
I didn't sign up either but that's because I have no drive left for college
>>
>>35244853
Why is that a thing at your college? How big is it?

I can register the day before and be fine.
>>
Deloading SSRI's
Here I go
>>
>>35244842
well I'm just going to say why:
the girl is my 2nd step cousin and is 17 years old (i'm 21) but is extremely attractive and has an amazing body. she was all over me during Thanksgiving family get-together and it was clear she wanted me to make a move but I didn't. she lives across the state and I won't see her until April and it's really hitting me hard that I didn't kiss her. when we were saying bye we were alone and she was without a doubt waiting for me to do something but I didn't

I know this is boardline /b/ incest shit or whatever but it's not like I would have fucked her, I just wanted to make out. Meh, it sounds so much weirder when I type it out than how it plays in person. Anyways, I'm constantly waiting for her to snapchat me and stuff like that, so it's on my mind all the time and I'm trying to just focus on school and other girls since I won't see her for 4 months.
>>
>>35244918
>2nd step cousin
yeah that's definitely not even incest at all lol. her being 17 is mildly concerning but I really wouldn't worry too much. anyway I would look into why you've obsessed over an event that small - for me it was when I didn't really have anything else going on in my life due to depression/lack of friends. also u have my blessing to fuck her once she turns 18 if you rly want to
>>
No family
No gf
No gains
>>
>>35244567
At least you realize you've been a moron and can work on yourself.
>>
>>35244851
Does anyone have any good stories or advice on how to get over bad procrastination habits?
I'm trying here, I really am. I thought getting into a lifting routine would help but it really hasn't much.
>>
Been good
I realized my best friend was a manipulating asshole with a god complex. Its like getting out of a really toxic relationship where i thought i was the one fucking up but no

I dont care what anyone says, weed is more harmful to a persons mentally then they think.
I saw him spiral down from innocence to not being able to enjoy a night out without smoking and even started experimenting with hallucinatics
>but nooooo, im doing so much better now with drugs
Yeah, sure mate.
/endrant
>>
day 4 cold turkey 2-300mg of morphine a day

I feel very bad
>>
>>35244964
I agree with you on the weed point. As soon as my friends and I hit college we smoked tenfold what we did in high school. It really started to get into some of my friends' heads. Luckily I've managed to quit, and another one of my good buddies has too. Honestly, at this point we're just happy to have a bright future ahead of us.
>>
>>35244984
>>35244964

Weed is widely considered harmless because it actually is. Stop trying to blame it for your personal problems.
>>
>>35244964
Hallucinatics lol
>>
>didn't hang myself this year
It's all about baby steps
>>
Neuroanatomy exam tomorrow for medical school. I know nothing, and I don't sleep anymore. I just want it to end.
>>
>>35244964
weed is definitely habit-forming and hurts your long-term memory as well as your ability to enjoy things without it.
hallucinogens can honestly improve your life though IF DONE RESPONSIBLY
>>
>>35244992
I see no direct harm from smoking. However it's the smoking lifestyle that is fucking degenerate and counter productive. I'm happy to have learned that fairly early on, especially in Commiefornia.
>>
>>35244992
Too bad so many become huge lazy faggots when they start doing it on a very regular basis. And yes there are exceptions
>>
>>35244417
Basically same boat at the same age.
Ive been held back by my own insecurities and comfart that now I'm seeing life so differently. I used to be so cynical now its just, brov, life is great.

We're all gonna eventually figure out
We're all gonna "make" it
>>
>>35244853
>>35244858

What the fuck is wrong with you guys?

I'm about to graduate with a masters degree of architecture (a quite tough degree), and I'm working out 3-4 times a week.

Why are you so apathetic? Get the fuck out there and do what you need to do for the next few years until you graduate, and then you can fuck about, at least you'll already have your degree for the rest of your life.

I'm quite sick of people who just melancholically float through their existence. You're offered one single life, make the best of it and then fucking die like the rest of us, but do so knowing you had a hell of a go at it.

No drive? Fuck that
>>
>>35245029
It's called depression, buddy. Be happy you don't have it.
>>
>>35245029
I'M SURE THAT CHANGED THEIR LIFE AROUND
>>
>>35244961
Write a list of things that must be completed the next day before bed.

Next make a list of optional things to complete. This will help with planning as well, because you are thinking about your day on the night prior vice just winging it and not doing all your shit.
>>
>>35245029
yeah I'm a piece of shit thanks dude I had no idea
>>
>>35245035
>>35245038

I used to play age of empires/wow/anno/nwn/mohaa for about 12 hours a day, and fap about 5-8 times a day. I have no family to support me through anything, and so I'm doing >>35245029 by myself.

Shit if I can turn that around I'm pretty sure so can you
>>
>>35245029

One life
> citation needed

Get ur Broscience outta here
>>
File: gandalftheswole.jpg (33 KB, 552x475) Image search: [Google]
gandalftheswole.jpg
33 KB, 552x475
>>35245038
kek
>>
>>35245051
you obviously have no understanding of depression if you think that bragging about your accomplishments is going to make people feel better/get off their asses. Christ you're a fucking asshole
>>
>>35244992
Ive no problem with weed it's
>>35245013
Thats been happening and i despise the culture and constant use.

Oh well, time for new friends i guess
>>
>>35243081
this is fake
>>
>>35245045
Hmm that would actually help me a lot. Gracias, amigo.
>>
>>35243108
dont go back to her when you make it.
Bitch is dead to you.
Don't fuck dead bitches.
>>
>>35245051
>>35245029
1. see doc
2. say you have no drive and you're feeling depressed
3. ask for SSRI
4. a few months later you'll feel like a human again
no guarantees but this is literally the easiest way out the hole for the majority
>>
>>35245059

You can sit there blaming a blanket of depression for your own laziness all you like

If you have chemical depression see a therapist, if you have "I'm a fucking loser and being mean to me exacerbates my depression" depression then fuck you
>>
>>35245078

Barely beats out placebo in meta-analyses and doesn't actually beat out placebo for mild and moderate depression.
>>
>>35245082
This, desu
>>
>>35245078
I'm one of those guys and I actually started Prozac yesterday. Helped my sister with her anxiety so maybe it will do something? not super confident tho
>>
>>35245078
SSRI's didn't do shit for me. Lifting is the only thing that's helped
>>
>>35245082
I spend my entire day either feeling nothing or intense self-hatred. I physically can't get out of bed on some days. Yes I have a therapist. Yes I lift consistently. Started meds recently but this shit takes time. What doesn't help is being reminded that I'm a lazy piece of shit by someone like you. I fucking know. Fuck off.
>>
File: 1440406766996.jpg (262 KB, 1383x1600) Image search: [Google]
1440406766996.jpg
262 KB, 1383x1600
I was doing so well. Getting my hobbies up, getting my fit on, getting my write on, generally doing well.

Then SHE came back. She's my kryptonite. Now all I do is obsess over why she doesn't message me. Why she evidently wants to talk to everybody else, but not me. I have managed to keep the radio silence up though, so externally frame hasn't been lost.

I need to stop being needy.
>>
>>35245109
Yes, that's it, sulk more.
>>
>>35245116
you act as if youre the first person to throw a generic carpe diem followed by insults at me lol
if that solved depression then depression wouldn't be a thing
>>
>>35245126

this guy >>35245116
isn't me >>35245029

that being said telling yourself things "need time" and getting offended on a taiwanese picture forum is not taking your life back into your hands, is it?
>>
>>35244686
how old are you?
>>
>>35244892
good luck man
>>
>>35243006
I'm proud of my body and my genetics have granted me with Gosling-like facial features, but I had a root canal done on one of my front teeth a decade ago and for some reason, they didn't bleach the inside of the porcelain cap. Now I have this ugly gray fucker stuck in my jaw that becomes the only noticeable thing during conversations with other people and I don't have the money or insurance to fix it. It's one of many contributing factors that have led me to be socially inept.
>>
>>35245111
I have this sort of oneitis for this girl right?
I met her three years ago and she never liked me and i couldnt figure it out, esp when she dated my friend

Fast forward 3 years and she eoukd always pop up in my life from time to time, throughtout the 3 years and it drove me mad
Eventually, somehow, we started to hung out and i got to reevaluate my situation with her. So i had to except that ill forever just be a friend, and yknow what? Im okay with friends. It took awhile, but she's an amazing girl, and thats all i really need.
>>
>>35244969
keep it up
>>
>>35245126
I'm just fucking done with this shit after dealing with a father who's had the same mentality as you. I love him to death but it's way too frustrating watching him having a good day followed by a day where he can't leave his bed. I just want a dad.
>>
>>35243646
That is horrible I'm really sorry to hear that I hope you feel better soon
>>
>>35245134
you really don't know what you're talking about at all. The generic "you're just lazy and need to take your life back" shit prevented me from seeking actual help for years. YEARS. And now that I'm approaching it like the mental illness it is I actually have seen some progress. Just stop spreading that; it's actively harmful in most cases
>>
>>35245086
Guess it differs from person to person. I was pretty depressed, Isolated myself pretty bad for 4 years, didn't really work ( just made enough to stay alive from home) and didn't go to school. I'd say I was moderately depressed, but it could have been worse. Tried SSRI's and it did help a lot. I found it made me actually want to go outside. Instead of removing depression, it made living more enjoyable which in turn started dimming the depression, which is what SSRI's are made for, to get you over the hump. I was fully aware of placebo before I started taking it.

There's also probably a huge difference in what SSRI's you take. Worth a try in any case.

>>35245098
Which did you take and how much?
>>
>>35245162
same guy. Sorry about your dad. That sucks and I understand the frustration.
>>
>>35245187
I didn't mean to attack you personally. I guess I didn't realize how much my fathers problem has affected me. It's getting to the point in my life though where I need to start worrying about myself, meaning I have to let him work things out on his own. Shit sucks.
>>
>>35245201
it's alright. I hope he does figure it out. Worrying about yourself is probably a good decision.
>>
>>35245180
I tried different ones (escitalopram, paroxitine) in varying doses, most noticeable effects were constipation and anorgasmia
>>
I feel like my affections and caring heart that I used to have towards people are getting numb, it's non existent almost.
>>
File: 1446163191986.jpg (33 KB, 258x248) Image search: [Google]
1446163191986.jpg
33 KB, 258x248
Pretty good really.
finally lost some weight after years of being fat.
Realized i get gains pretty easy

getting out a little more

The not so good part is I'm mentally piecing together tropes and shit from 1984 to our modern world. Especially if you correct the misnomer of the Soviet Union into an actual socialist despotism instead of a Communism. I'm left wondering how people could even think about socialism with that track record.

Wondering if the girl I've been friends with is only hanging out with me because i have money now.

My friends are assholes who like to skulk me out and when i get shit wrong they hold it against me like it's the fall of the 3rd Reich.

Realizing now that being the only Asian/White kid in a sea of Mexicans and sprinkle of blacks at school in my early childhood has something to do with me being really fucked up. The fact there was only 1/2 an asian in that entirety ostracized me from 100% of that population. I was also very fat.
>>
>>35243006
my life would be so different if i wasn't ugly. i cant ccope. any ugly bros know how to deal with the pain of knowing your legit fugly?

>>35245249
were u raped as child or something?
>>
>>35245262
Actually, asian/white is the root of all your problems.
>>
>>35245249
You're growing up
>>
>>35245271
So sayeth the TV personalities. But I'd like to hear your take oh fast responding entity
>>
>>35245284
Well it seems to me you're already making forward progress. Losing weight and getting gains will certainly help. Also getting new friends can completely change the way you live life. Worrying about world politics is a waste of time. Really. It's taken me too long to figure out it will just all sort itself out, one way or another. War, or peace. Worrying about which is a complete waste of time.
>>
File: Apocalypse_vasnetsov.jpg (39 KB, 201x215) Image search: [Google]
Apocalypse_vasnetsov.jpg
39 KB, 201x215
Hi /fit/. I used to go on /fit/ a lot, and even lifted for a while but that was over a year ago. Last week I went to see a therapist. It was my first meeting with him so we did not really discuss apart from some cursory questions. My next meeting will be on January 5th. I am looking forward to seeing a therapist. I know I should have seen a therapist since high school, and this is something that has been long overdue and I am glad that I am getting to see one.
Right now I am in university studying Engineering. I am studying across the country and I do not have any friends nor have I talked to anyone in the four months since I have gotten here. I rarely go to class. I often just study at home. I do not know why that. I feel awfully lonely. It has been months since I had a conversation with someone let alone a meaningful one, but I do feel at times that I am a lost cause. I am too emotionally damaged and hurt to even attempt to make friends. I am afraid /fit/. I have been hurt by people so many times in my short life that I am terrified of people. But more so than of people, I am afraid of myself and of my own emotions and feelings. I am afraid of my own weakness and my inability to control my own feelings.
Deep down, I know I am messed up on so many levels. I had a terrible childhood. Although my parents love me, my memories of my parents are that of abuse and hardship. But because I have always thought of my issues as trivial and commonplace, I have never dared to ask for her. But I do need help. I want to feel better. I do not think life should be so miserable and hopeless. I wish I could help myself but I have been sucked into a self-fulfilling narrative that has dictated my life for so many years. I want to be happy /fit/. I want to be able to laugh and feel comfortable with my life. I wish for a year where I can feel as though things will be alright.
>>
>>35245076
Yeah man, don't plan on it. No necro here.
>>
>>35244398

Start by walking as far as you can for 30min everyday, and gentle stretches.

If you can handle the embarrassment of walking in public,and the initial pain, then you may just be able to start Saitama's regimen someday.

If you join the gym straight away you'll waste money doing simple things you can do for a while at home. When you can do things like a 3rd world squat, or a walking lunge properly, you'll get much more out of your gym membership
>>
File: 1449508470098.gif (2 MB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1449508470098.gif
2 MB, 500x375
>having trouble falling asleep/staying asleep
>always feel tired regardless if i sleep a full 8 hours, sleep 12 hours or sleep less than 8
>cant concentrate for shit
>forget shit i study for
>coffee doesn't make me feel mental alert and will only give me chest pains despite not feeling it mentally
>want to do things but dont have the will to do them
>would get detracted either way
>failed my calc iii course and feel indifferent
>feel indifferent about my foreseeable future
>feel indifferent about everything
>want to go to a psychiatrist but no job to pay bills
is it time to die
>>
>>35243081
>not raping your step dad to assert dominance
>>
>>35243006

>29 still in and out of family home
>Stopped talking to fwb a few weeks ago since her birthday, she basically said she was ashamed of me
>Dad found drugs on my clothes twice in 2 months, didn't even lecture me, just implied he's disappointed because I can't hold down a girl and 'start my life'
>Same week as dad lecture, went out to a bar for a friend's birthday, he hooked a girl which screwed my overnight plan, had to sleep in my car
>Not even sure I want to quit smoking and drugs, when I cut down all I feel is depressing, horny, lonely, helpless rageoy
>Live for my job, which I'm lucky enough to enj
>Love my family but I know my dad can't trust me anymore because addiction runs in my family

All I can come up with is that I want to get a wreck diving licence and explore shipwrecks in my 30s. Otherwise I feel like just another one of the lost generation
>>
>>35245332
You need to get out lad, get out, literally just turn off the computer and walk out the front door. Doesn't matter where you go, just start walking.

Go until you find something. It could be a penny, or it could be a street performer, or a public art gallery. Appreciate the thing you find. Then go find another.

I want you to do this for the rest of today. Go home when you are hungry. Do some cardio, then go to bed tired.

Tomorrow you are going to go and find something new first thing in the morning. Then you are going to tell someone about it. Doesn't matter who, just talk to someone in real life. They could be the cashier at Starbucks, and you could be telling them that you found a penny and that it brightened your day. That's enough.

Just get out of your cave anon. Everyone around you is dying for a little human contact too.

Rinse and repeat. Every day I want you to leave the house, find something to appreciate, and then talk to someone about it.

And when you are comfortable talking to strangers, you'll see that it's not all so bad
>>
>>35245458
yeah you need to see someone anon
this feeling indifferent is the first sure sign of a big ol depression coming up

>source
I had one for 3 years
>>
>>35243081
fucking lol
>>
28, single, still living with my mother. I have a job, but I'm living paycheck to paycheck, having a real hard time saving up money because my mom is horrible with cash and its something I picked up from her. My relationship with her is bad too, she constantly guilt trips me and makes me feel like shit, then starts crying whenever I stand up for myself. Moving out is an unrealistic option, I live in a very small town of 600, all my friends moved out of town years ago, so all my time is spend in the gym or on skype with my best bro a few hours a night playing games together. Ive been battling depression pretty much my whole life and its getting worse, I'm having trouble seeing an out that isn't the easy way.
>>
>>35243159
protip: you already failed by having a new years resolution. reason: procrastination
act now, or next thing tomorrow morning or continue losing
>>
File: 1442915329824.png (440 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
1442915329824.png
440 KB, 1600x900
help me /fit/ I'm falling

> be me 19yo
> slaying pussy left and right (PR 5 womyn, 2 weekends)
> turn 20 and get perfect gf (i thought)
> after 6 months she cheats on me
> runs of with chad thunderdick
> he dumps her after weeks
> don't communicate at all with grill, remove FB, purge evidence
> turn 23, still think about her every day
> had several new women, but it doesnt help
> we now live in seperate cities, no common friends any more
> Been lifting for half a year, gains are good
> yet I feel like I'm sinking and can't get her to stop showing up in my dreams

Wat do family? Does it ever stop with this bitch?
>>
>>35243081
Fucking kek why is everyone taking the bait
>>
>>35243159
>living year by year
Good job normie, here are a few other excuses
>l'll start tomorrow
>l'll do it next week
>l don't have any motivation
>ah shit it's too late now
>>
>>35245826
just ask your bro to open an savings account on his name (so you dont have access and cant withdraw money without his consent) and put 10% of salary there on payday
>>
>>35245877
Stop with the soulmate shit. Accept you are never ever going to be together. Accept that under no circumstances is she ever going to re enter your life and show back up at your doorstep.
Accept there there is a subset of girls out there that you are even MORE compatible with . The sooner you accept that's she is gone forever the sooner you move on. It's you choosing to do this.
>>
>Was meant to go on a first date with qt tonight
>She has been really abrupt the last couple of days
>Messaged me less than an hour before I was to pick her up "Hey i'm going to have to cancel sorry"
>She says that her mum wouldn't let her go because she got a minor cut to her head at work a few days ago, even though I asked when it happened if it would still be fine to take her
>I believe her, her mum is psycho, but I can't shake the feeling that I did something wrong
Why can't I just get a shot with a girl, fit? I'm charming, tall, fairly attractive, white. I'm not socially inept and I've fucked heaps of women, but all I want is a relationship.
>>
>>35245908
How to stop something I haven't started?
I'm not saying she is, nor that I hope she comes walking back. Last time I saw her, I told her I was going to the bathroom and then came back and sat down at a different table. She left after a little while looking angry AF.

I can't be with her after what she's done, but that doesn't stop my mind from thinking of her or showing up in my dreams. And that's what I want to stop. It would help if you read the post
>>
>>35245826
>28
>Single
>Living with mother
>Still paycheck to paycheck

Have you considered a murder/suicide involving your mother? It would help clean the human gene pool so someone useful can take your place.
>>
>>35245938
Being over someone isn't hating them, its being apathetic to them.
>>
Posted it on /adv/ already, but that thread is dead.

Long story short: Used to have lots of friends, then became a shut in, even disengaged from my online buddies.

However I made quite the recovery lately:
Went from fat to fit, from neet to apprentice, from stoner to not being one.
Even got myself a best friend, whom I have to thank for most social gains I made so far.

showing genuine emotions is where I lack.
I mean I can talk about emotional shit just fine, I can express my feelings through words, but as soon it comes to actions it starts to get awkward...
It feels fake, from hugs to laughing to showing concern or just being happy in general, even if I am happy to see someone, it rarely translates.
It depresses not just me, but everyone who notices.

Being stoned or drunken alleviated those problems in some rare occasions, but I can't shake the feeling that being a daily stoner for two years is what fucked me up in the first place...
>>
>>35245963
Watch documentaries on the practice of human interaction. Literally teach yourself how to be a normal human being again.
Ever since I was a child I have struggled to feel emotion. I have never felt actual love, or hate, I am truly apathetic. It resulted in me being ostracized as a child and young teenager. But I taught myself how to act normal. It was the hardest thing I think I will ever do, but it's either that or be a social outcast the rest of your life.
>>
>>35245952
I just want her to leave me alone in my mind. So I guess I'm not over her then?
How to into over? I've tried no contact for 3 years and it isnt helping at all...
>>
>>35245982
anon, I think you need to find someone else who will make you forget her. She's toxic, she's bad for you. You need to go to a club, get a hobby and meet new people through it, and find a girl that you like, who also likes you. All these feelings need is time to go away. Good luck and godspeed.
>>
>>35245991
thanks anon.. maybe more time..
hope I'm not posting this shit in 3 more years..
>>
>>35243159
>in great attempts it is glorious even to fail
Don't be afraid of failure anon. You will gain experience regardless of what you do and the experience you gain in your failed attempt can be used to succeed the next time.
>>
>>35245999
thanks for giving me hope asshole. my ex left a year ago and i was hoping it would get better. maybe it won't.
>>
>>35245982
it just takes time, anon. it took me a long time to forget about my first long term girlfriend. just remove any way for you to possibly contact her and dont respond if she contacts you. the sooner you forget and move on the easier it will be on you. the dreams will pass. as soul crushing as they can be now, there are girls out there that will make you wonder why you ever cared about her after she did what she did. you can have those girls if you work hard enough to better yourself
>>
>>35243206
That's your fault dude. You were with her for two years and didn't tell her about your daughter, nevermind didn't have sex with her. You can't get ito a relationship and keep that kind of information from someone as if the mother ever wants to she could disrupt your life seeking child support or other shit.

Work through your issues before you go into another relationship dude. If you can't be upfront and honest with someone, you shouldn't date them.
>>
>>35243414
I know that feel.
You have to do other things, agonizing over saying the perfect thing to say won't help.
Also you need to tell her you like her if you haven't.
>>
I've been crying randomly a lot and I don't know why.
I just moved to a new state and finally settled in and I love it here. My life is easy, I've already made some great friends, and I'm here with my fiance which is incredible...

but I just keep randomly feeling the urge to cry. Sometimes something will trigger it (Like a sad or really happy news story) but most of the time I'm just chilling and suddenly I'm crying then sobbing. It doesn't last long it's just a second but I don't know why its happenng.
Femanon, only mentioning it in case it's relevant to why I'm crying.

and before anyone asks
>Not on my period
>Not pregnant

Period came and went and I'm still doing this and it's not normal for me.
>>
>>35244572
Thank you, anon.
>>
File: 1428062227788.gif (2 MB, 349x352) Image search: [Google]
1428062227788.gif
2 MB, 349x352
>>35243179
What a fucking faggot
>>
>>35243414
my experience is that when this happens, you should leave the relationship. she is either intentionally making you wait to shit test you or she is far less invested in the relationship than you are. this girl could make you feel beta in ways you probably never thought you could.
>>
>>35246078

have you spoken to anyone about this I R L
what triggers it? music, food etc ?
>>
>>35246078
It's literally just your estrogen levels fluctuating. It's probably because of the sudden change in location, scenery, temperature, humidity etcetera. It's natural, your body is just freaking out as it adjusts to its new surroundings. People really discredit how big of a difference a change in temperate makes to the condition of the human body.

tl;dr It's nothing to worry about.
Best of luck femanon, I hope all goes well with your fiance.
>>
Lonely as fuck, my cut progress is pretty much the only think keeping me going. Too fat and anxious to jog outside, and too beta to join a gym. Kinda sucks but I think I'm inching along.
>>
>>35243179

What if I gave you a chance to win it all back, Jimmy?
>>
File: 1432267656644.jpg (114 KB, 579x570) Image search: [Google]
1432267656644.jpg
114 KB, 579x570
>>35243006

I have been holding poorly.

I had a full time gig in the military, but it was just a temporary spot. Every job I have ever had within the military was only temporary. I went Air National Guard in hopes of a job, a life, and a personality. Instead, I have none of those and I am just watching everyone else succeed as I fall. I did recently get promoted, and right on time at that.

But the promotion brought no work yet. I want to become a cop but my parents want me to have a job now. I am 23 in the military living with my parents making low income per month to barely pay my car insurance and cell phone.

I am also losing interest in my girlfriend of 5 years. I really enjoy her but at the same time I do not. I feel useless to her. I am unable to provide anything. She makes more than I do working minimum wage. The last job opportunity I had I declined because I felt secure with my current job.

I am spiraling downhill and I can barely hold on. I did recently buy a gun and taking concealed carry here soon so that is a plus. I ended up failing all my classes this past semester because of the job I was holding conflicted with class times.

I just want to feel appreciated. I want to feel like I matter more. I bring a lot to the table wherever I work and am willing to sacrifice my time to help, but in the end I keep getting screwed over.

My best friend was a browser of /fit/ and got me into it. He no longer talks to me and spends his time banging fat "scene" girls and smoking pot. He claims to have "a lot of gains" but cannot even bench 1 plate.

My younger brother who just works at Wal-Mart is getting his own place with his girlfriend. My parents keep saying I should be like my younger brother.

I just had to get ride of my bird because my parents said it was the bird or me. I do not have many friends I can go to.

I am dying inside /fit/. Writing this and seeing all my problems brought tears to my eyes but I am still holding on. Please have faith.
>>
>>35246078
This happens to me too, it's really random and I don't think there is an issue behind it. I've cried over really stupid things like movie trailers about dogs. There was some video on the news about a kid at a basketball game and the whole crowd cheered and I had to try really hard to keep the tears in.

You'll be ok.
>>
>>35243081
>not uploading a webm
even just the sound, if you're to scared to open the door. how can you sit still and not fap furiously?
>>
>>35246156
>I am also losing interest in my girlfriend of 5 years. I really enjoy her but at the same time I do not.
same here anon, but i'm with her for only 2 years, try talking to her, it kinda worked for me, if it don't work, break up, it will be better for both
>>
>>35246156

holy shit bro

keep up. Step a back a bit and try to realize that it isnt all that bad man.

You are 23, you have a GF, family and at least some friends.

Relationship problems suck but lets be real if you got into that one with 18 you were different. Life changes fast during these crucial years and maybe you arent meant to be. In fact most people dont spent a lifetime with their teenage GF. Its just how life is.

Trust me im older than you and you have enough time and space to figure it all out in a calm way.

Heres some video that helped me.

Maybe it helps you too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6_QUhUPrF4

We all gonna make it. You included.
>>
>>35246101
Did to my fiance but he didn't know what to say. He just held me while I cried and told me not to apologize for it. Luckily i have the best support system in the world in him.

>>35246108
>>35246171
Thank god. I didn't realize that moving could affect me this hard. We did change elevations (NY to CO) too so perhaps that's a big part of it. It's changed my appetite (thank GOD. I've lost ten pounds in a month just by being able to not feel the need to eat constantly) and my sleeping habits for awhile were way different but those have evened out to the fucked up state it usually is in (bummer).

Thank you guys I feel so much better about it and more importantly normal.
>>
>>35243006
I'm very, very lonely. So not good
>>
>used to be a happy person
>(now ex) gf fucks me over
>no motivation to do anything, don't give a shit about my future
>fail entire year of uni cause everything she did is still on my mind 24/7, can't focus on studying
>probably can't enrol for my final 4 classes I need for my degree, or at least won't be able to get a loan for the fees
>can't sleep at night, everything that happened is constantly running through my mind
>think of killing myself everyday
>wait it out hoping it will get better
>6 months later, it hasn't
>longing for another relationship but can't trust anyone because if that kinda shit happened again I'd probably kill myself

am I depressed?

what the fuck do I do?
>>
File: H8m98k3.gif (518 KB, 625x281) Image search: [Google]
H8m98k3.gif
518 KB, 625x281
I woke up about an hour and a half ago.

Had a dream that I died, and it was great. I was floating around searching for qts, dead or alive. I then decided to go explore the wilderness where a beaver with an English accent told me to stop "messin' about bruv", and then I woke up.

It made being dead seem really appealing, and I'm not sure what kind of day I'm going to have because of that dream.
>>
>>35246433
Don't pussy out of life because something went wrong anon, sometimes you just have to keep pushing even though it doesn't feel like you can't
>>
I try to manage so much stuff at once that i completely lost the ability to focus for 2 minutes. I am not able to finish reading one goddamn sentence in a scientific paper.
At the same time i think its important to sleep 9,2 hours and cook all my meals and hit the gym.
I am studying, trying to start a business and run an criminal empire (FBI pls no bully).

This really grinds my nerves to the point i feel like i stressed out but without being efficient or productive.
>>
Pretty bummed out with girls right now. I finally mustered up the cojones to start asking girls out.

I asked out the barmaid at my local who has been flirting with me non stop for the last month. I just went up near close and said 'let's go for a drink' and she was all 'okay here's my number'.
So I waited a few days, gave her a call, no answer, fine... Called the next day, no answer, fine she works quite a lot I guess she missed it whatever. Sent her a text the day after saying 'hey it's anon from the bar text me when you're free and we'll go for a drink...'

Haven't heard shit back in almost a week. So I guess she was just being polite or was afraid to say no.

I also asked out another barmaid at this pool bar I go to and she immediately said 'yeh okay sure' and went to go find out her hours so she'd know what she had free.
So I went back to playing pool with my bros for a bit and then went back up to get her number and find out when she was off. She just fucking ignored me. Like there were two other people at the bar and she just avoided me like the plague.
I stood there for 5 minutes while she served everyone else and then she just blanked me and started doing paperwork.
Why the fuck say 'yes' and then just avoid me? Could have just said 'nah sorry I have a bf' or something.

So I was just like 'well fuck this then' and we left for another bar.

So I've asked out two girls, they both said yes and then they both flaked on me. The fuck is going on.
>>
>>35246473
Are you known for being the /fit guy who dreams of being a chad? Have you revealed to any chick in a 1000 mile radisu that you're just in for the fugg?
Because they have a secret network. They probably checked and compared the data about you and came to the conclusion you're a nogo.
>>
>>35246445

I had a dream where I went back in time to 40BC in the roman empire. Everyone treated me like a king and I won some huge battle and was basically made emperor for all time.
Then there was this concubine chick who I fell in love with. She fell in love with me and it was amazing. Like I've never felt so satisfied and blissfully happy.

So then I took her and we looked out over the empire and I was like 'I could make this a utopia. With my future knowledge we could make this paradise on earth'.
So we did, side by side and lived a few thousand years until we were back in the present day which looked just like it does now for some reason.

Then some fucking asshole decided to kill me (from the future) in some weird back to the future paradox thing. We tried to stop him but he stabbed the shit out of future me and then the universe started tearing itself apart... I remember holding her hand as space and time dissolved and crying because not only were we just about to die but nothing we'd ever shared would ever have actually happened. It would all be wiped totally from the universe.

I woke up feeling profoundly fucking sad.
>>
>>35243006
not sure if im going to be accepted for my first choice uni course. What do, lads?
>>
>>35246507

Not at all. I moved down here a few months ago and haven't gotten laid since I did. Finally got myself in a position where I feel confident approaching girls and get this weird result.

I mean I intend to just keep asking girls out anyway but should I expect this level of flake? It's one thing if they just reject me but it's confusing as fuck when they say yes and then reject me after the fact.

Do you think they think I'm just dtf? Is that like a major turn off or warning sign for these girls? I mean I go just want to fuck them but I don't see how they'd know that.
>>
>>35244111
>fucking checked
>>
>>35244950
>>35244774
age of consent might be 16 in whatever state hes in. Why does everyone forget 16' s good to go and doesn't make you a kiddy diddler.
>>
>>35246536
Well this happened to me and it was because i tried to fuck a girl which was in a volleyball team where i foraged profoundly in the past.
And i wasnt charming or nice at the time.

What was your reaction after they said yes?
Are you frightening in any way?
>>
>>35246586

Shit maybe I was too visibly stoked when they said yes. Maybe they thought 'oooohkay this guy is actually desperate, abort'
>>
I feel like an utter failure and a mistake. Whoever gets involved with me ends up regretting it.
>>
>>35246630
>Implying those who respond to post will regret it too.
>>
>>35246604
Fix that then, its the only lesson you can possibly pull outta that
>>
>>35243006
Broke up with gf of 2 and a half years.

Feels bad man. Trying to let it go. Finals coming up so no time for lifting or feels even.

I'm gonna try to keep my appetite up but stress makes it go away.

Trying out meditation tonight before sleep if I have the time, see how it helps dealing with shit.

This seems like a feel thread, not a mental health thread, so question to you all: What do you do for mental stability and relieving stress? Besides lifting.

I will try to get into meditation as I said but I still like vidya and liftan
>>
>>35244774
Thank you. I think your last paragraph has helped me make up my mind.
>>
>>35246747
>What do you do for mental stability and relieving stress? Besides lifting.
literally eating and sleeping.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 34

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.