[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Look decent in the mirror >Look like shit in photos How
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: just kill me.jpg (31 KB, 456x320) Image search: [Google]
just kill me.jpg
31 KB, 456x320
>Look decent in the mirror
>Look like shit in photos

How do I fix this? It applies to both my body and face.
>>
>decent in mirror
naked?
>shit in pictures
clothed?

I weight around 135 lbs and look like a 3rd world worker since I have definition but too little volume to be ottermode. I unironically did GOMAD once and my friends still remember those times where I was going to the gym, I was looking my best. Thats how clothes works, they favour the skinnyfat. Go to facebook and try to find yours skinny friends in a bikini. I remember seeing these two skinny girls with decent face last year, then looking facebook and they went from 8/10 to solid 3/10. It literally takes 30 minutes 3x a week to have a decent body at your 20's and some people still just don't care.
>>
>>35240952
Yes. The reasons are:

>Perspective
>Focal length (the higher the focal length, the fatter you look)
>Lighting and dynamics
>You see yourself in the mirror and automatically adjust your face and body to look the best
>Your very own delusion and selective vision, I'm sorry
>>
>>35241067
Could be the clothes. But my face looks crooked and asymmetrical as fuck too. It doesn't really seem that way in the mirror.

>>35241107
Makes sense.
>>
Dont worry OP, in person i get them mires everywhere.
I look in the mirrow and say "Damnnn" but on pictures i look like a junkie. Bad luck i guess
>>
>Pose yourself subconsciously when looking in mirror
>Taken by surprise/cant change face/body pose to maximize aesthetics in picture

Hate to say it bro but what u look like in the pictures is just what you naturally look like
>>
>>35240952
Sorry to break it you, but if you look shit in a photo, you just look like shit. Period.
>>
>>35241156
>>35241162
If you're not used to the faces that you make when you aren't aware of yourself or you're not used to the perspective of pictures of yourself, that doesn't mean you're ugly.

I'm not used to seeing myself with my mouth open and head turned to the side, so it looks weird and ugly when I see it in pictures, but when I see other people in that same position it looks perfectly normal.

I've gotten more and more used to seeing myself in pictures since I realized that it's all a matter of my mind adjusting to how I actually loook
>>35240952
>>
>>35241547
post a photo of yourself

we will let you know if you are ugly or not ;)
>>
>>35241571
I have very slight asymmetry and when I don't smile, I look older/resting bitch face, but 4chan has told me I'm about a 6-7 depending on the clarity of my skin and facial expression over the years.
>>
>>35241607
6-7 is not bad for 4chan standards..i've been told ima 7 but usually much higher IRL

could be because most people in my town are ugo/overweight
>>
Do other people see you as ugly in photos? If so, you're ugly. If not think about this.
In the mirror you're mirrored, so you're looking at what your face looks like backwards. In normal pictures it's the normal way round, which looks like a completely different face.
>>
>>35241547
Pretty much this. If you look fine in the mirror, you look fine irl. You're your biggest critic.

You're also much better off not looking for advice like this on one of the most insecure message boards on the internet
>>
>>35241650
This gave me an idea. From now on I will mirror my pics see if it works
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.