[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey faggots, assuming you don't scoop, how do you get your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1448476007267.gif (42 KB, 1000x327) Image search: [Google]
1448476007267.gif
42 KB, 1000x327
Hey faggots, assuming you don't scoop, how do you get your macros right?
I'm always falling short on protein. I know about the chicken breast meme but what do you eat with it? Do you guys just eat chicken breast by itself on every meal?
>>
Jesus Christ this sank fast I almost didn't find it
>>
>>35204872
I'm an almost-vegan pescetarian and I get 150g of broteins/day
I just get 200g of mixed legumes with my broccoli each day plus tofu (very high in broteins and low in calories) /seitan and some mixed nuts (dem cashews, but high in calories); sometimes mackerel
>>
>>35204872
Brah get oven bags, cut up 1kg of chicken breast into about 7 chunks, put it in the bag with some herbs and/or your favorite sauce or any marinade, close the bag and shake til sauce evenly spreads, fan forced oven at 180c for 40-50 minutes.
Depending on what sauce you just made delicious moist chicken without adding many extra cals, so it wont fuck your macros up, now add rice/potato for necessary carbs, remember to eat at least 3 serves of veges a day, broccoli and capsicum are ez to make dishes with, omelets in the morning and shit.
Whats your height/weight/%
>>
>>35205133
Oh I live in a poorfag area so the only way to get tofu would be to drive a heck of a lot to some specialty shop
And I don't even have a car
>>
>>35205163
Shit man you eat a kg of chicken a day??
I don't even need that much protein just 150 grams but I still suck at it
>>
>>35204872
Buy a scale and familiarize yourself with what 4/6 oz portions of protein look like
>>
>>35205246
Dude you cook it all at once so its there, meal prep, I only eat 180 grams of protien a day with 600 grams of carbs and about 80 grams of fat
>>
What's wrong with a couple of protein shakes to bring it up to where you want it?
>>
>>35205501
I'm poor is all
>>
>>35205515
Me too but whey is cheaper than meat bro
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.