[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You know how old that motherfucker is? 17. You have just been
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6
You know how old that motherfucker is?

You have just been keked by a 17 year old.
>>
What? Arnie is about 70.
>>
>>35191454
I'm talking about his bastard child in the lower right.

The only high test dom male his seed + a high test latina's womb brought to light

The One.

(as opposed to the 3/10 feminized kikes conceived together with that butterface low test skank)
>>
File: Chart.jpg (1 MB, 1000x1406) Image search: [Google]
Chart.jpg
1 MB, 1000x1406
>>35191447
Hi myfitdiary.

This is off topic but I'm the guy who made the non-troll facial aesthetics chart (pic related). Most of /fit/ knows fuck all about the subject and even I only made a chart because the others were so horrible. I'm still not entirely sure I did that good of a job. But you seem to know a ton about this shit. Probably too much for your own good, since you seem to put your own looks down quite a bit.

I already know I need to make sea changes to rows 3 and 4. I filled them in hastily with people people from the Howard Stern Show because I just happened to be listening to it while I shooped the chart and was getting tired of searching for good examples.

My question for you is, who is out of place in rows 6-9? I realize Gosling is not really an 8. People have suggested Mark Gonzales (6.2) should be an 8 but that's just a really good pic of him. Lots of people have suggested I remove Noah Mills from the 9s but I chose him because he was one of the highest ranked male supermodels in the world according to models.com so I assume they know more than trolls on 4chan.
>>
>“He’s terrific and he totally understands the situation. So, it all has worked out,” Arnold explained. “It’s a very tough situation for him. It’s a very tough situation for my kids, very tough situation for my family. It was tough for everybody. But it has happened and now we have to figure it out, right?”
Arnold a good boy dindu nuffin

just gotta figure it out, right?
>>
>>35191483
Oh wow pc crashed twice before I could hit reply. I just want to lay down and rot right now.

You did a good job tho.

Oh and I read that other post of yours before thread 404d just so you know. Really cheered me up.

Thanks and good night. Another time I will be more constructive
>>
>>35191494
Does he even hoist
>>
>>35191494
Arnie's just glad the rest of his side pieces and bastard kids have kept quiet.
>>
>>35191682
This, dude basically fucked more bitches on the side and fathered more children then thomas jeffferson.
>>
>>35191483

>that asian as a 7

LEL
>>
>>35191483
You are literally insane. Do you really think that women choose who to date based on some weird ass 1-10 facial aesthetics scale? Of course a more attractive person (which is subjective as hell) will pull more on average than someone less attractive but you guys put way too much stock into looks. I guarantee you that a couple of those dudes you have listed as 4's and 5's could easily go bald, get some tats and grow a beard and dress like a bad ass and easily pull hella bitches. You can look decent but if you're awkward as fuck or just weird then the looks will help but not as much as in the fantasy you have built in your head. Go get help man. I recommend TheRealMens Channel on YouTube.
>>
>>35191927
>You are literally insane. Do you really think that women choose who to date based on some weird ass 1-10 facial aesthetics scale?
No.

This is a false premise that prefaces an autistic response.

>Everything else
White noise (which we ironically agree on, but it's tangential to the discussion between mfd and me).
>>
File: maxresdefault-2.jpg (73 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-2.jpg
73 KB, 1280x720
>>35191447
It's better to have been loved and keked than never loved at all.
>>
>that maid he fucked

Jesus Christ how horrifying, what a disgusting fuck
>>
>>35192398
He's probably fucked way worse than her. That's just one of the only ones we've seen.

And to be fair, I bet she was a lot less disgusting 20 years ago.
>>
>>35192368
Well that's just not true
>>
>>35191494

>tfw Arnolds bastard is the true heir to his greatness and his official son with a kennedy is a useless rich kid piece of shit
>>
>>35193954
Is this just an odd picture or does that kid have some fucking insane bow-leggedness?
>>
>>35193985
odd, hes walking. look at his feet, one is ahead of the other
>>
>>35193954
Son of a bitch. Arnold must try to hold back tears whenever he looks at the hamplanet of a son he's fathered.

The guy who played Conan fathered this. Conan.
>>
>>35193954

Jesus kid what the hell. Just awful.
>>
>>35193954

His other son is normal
>>
>>35194183
His other son is a pretty boy Kennedy. His bastard son is his true heir to his legacy.
>>
>>35194183
>>35193954
Which is the one who hangs out with Miley Cyrus?

Because thats ones is gay, and apparently Arnold flipped his shit when he found out
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.