[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey guys how do i gear
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: 1350818416426.png (139 KB, 300x334) Image search: [Google]
1350818416426.png
139 KB, 300x334
i currently squat 1 plate and am getting bored and want to get bigger so i will take some steroids. how do i do this thanks.
>>
File: bulking.jpg (378 KB, 984x1075) Image search: [Google]
bulking.jpg
378 KB, 984x1075
>>35129822
First of all i recomend you take legal off the shelf shit like DHEA and DIM the first is boosting your natural production of hormones and the second is blocking your bad estrogen out, then you split it amound 100mg does 5 times a day 1 for every meal and 1 before you workout and one 30 mins before you go to bed, then if your not getting leaner and stronger by the end of 3 months your probaly genticly retarded or your not hitting parts of your muscles more than 3 times a week, recomend you do total body(dont forget upper back like everybody does) atleast 6 times a week on this.
>>
http://www.amazon.com/Source-Naturals-Diindolylmethane-100mg-Tablets/dp/B000GFPCZ2
DIM also clears up your acne
http://www.amazon.com/Natrol-DHEA-50mg-Tablets-Pack/dp/B001G7QVWC/ref=sr_1_3?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1449190995&sr=1-3&keywords=DHEA
you can litteraly find this at wallmart and it makes you lean as fuark
>>
>>35129943
Get to at least 4 plates before even thinking on getting on gear faggot
>>
>>35129996
Is the second one actually good? Does in increase lean mass or assist in getting rid of fat
>>
>>35130080
6 months of my 35 year old friend gain 15lbs of muscle and he was only taking 50mg of DHEA before his workout
>>
>>35130185
newbie? any other supplements? change in routine?
>>
File: 6cCsMIl.gif (860 KB, 2143x1912) Image search: [Google]
6cCsMIl.gif
860 KB, 2143x1912
>>35130252
old guy set in his way that only did the basic powerlifiting moves and brosplited his workouts also in the military BTW and they have PT thats considered light cardio by any standards and no change in supplements he also took it inconsitly before his workout, DIM is also the safest estrogen blocker that can be found in broccoli
>>
>>35130046
agree but you gotta stay lean for the miltiary and taking a over the counter light gear to keep you lean is paramount to running
>>
>>35130293
what brand do you suggest? I think imma give it a try since being natty isn't particularly important to me
>>
>>35129943
Holy crap that meal!

I'm not saying eating your picrelated.jpg is bad, but if you love your family you'd buy everyone a gas mask.
Hell, you cold probably save some your farts and power a small village in Canada for half the inter with the amount of farts you'd generate.
Hitler would be proud
>>
File: 1427980278490.png (105 KB, 1340x610) Image search: [Google]
1427980278490.png
105 KB, 1340x610
>>35130348
the two links i posted are pretty good and there are almost no reported bad side affects i recomend not going above 500mg for both and theres not much need to cycle off of it due to safety of it to begin with, up your workouts bro your gonna grow regardless though i stoped buying protein supplements becuase of how effective this is theres no other supplements i need anymore besides knowing how to cook
>>35129996
>>
>>35130374
i read up on it and it says it only really works if you're old and goes straight to estrogen if you're young. I'm 18 and I feel like this would do more harm than good.
>>
>>35130389
Bullshit it makes you produce more hormones over all and no it doesnt go straight to estrogen its both at the same time also thats why you take DIM, im 20 years old and have been taking that dose for 5 months and only got leaner, the T:E ratio is the same just higher levels and not so high that its a hindrance and with DIM it the E side of that drops by like half if you workout enough and eat plenty of fiber to clean it out of your gut to increase the effects
>>
>>35130411
what doses do you suggest of DIM and DHEA for 160lb 18 y/o
>>
File: 1439049122772.jpg (55 KB, 500x376) Image search: [Google]
1439049122772.jpg
55 KB, 500x376
>>35130446
litteraly no idea for bodywheight but its effective alone to take 100mg of both right before your workout the mega does i take split among the day is there to keep my mood up mostly and for the most part to keep me lean for my next PT test you can take it whenever take 100mg to start out and by the end of the month of daily dosage youll see results, take 500mg of both if you wanna up the volume of your workouts and keep recovery high and BF low also your diet wont change much which will only help you burn more fat or build more muscle depending on your composition, its cheap and safe enoguh that you can play with the dosage and timing without harm unlike steriods that shut down your testostrone production and increase your estrogen levels higher since DHEA only forces your body to produce more hormones for the rest of your body
>>
to the people who can only squat 1pl8: how? what is your bodyweight? unless you're obese or you're a skelly who just doesn't eat but still lifts you should be able to achieve bodyweight squat in a few months of lifting much less 1pl8 squats.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.