[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Besides having a weapon, what are some cheap shot tricks you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 1293133106619.png (52 KB, 222x222) Image search: [Google]
1293133106619.png
52 KB, 222x222
Besides having a weapon, what are some cheap shot tricks you can do that heavily increase your chances of winning a random street fight? I don't care about fighting fair, I just want to win and I will fight dirty to do it.
>>
>>35108881
depends on situation but best bet is making him concentrate on one hand and cheap shot him with the other or nut punch him. finger manipulation and even breaking his fingers off.
>>
>>35108881
Just look up women's self defense classes. They literally teach them every single cheap shot in the book so they can beat some burly rapist coming after them
>>
File: 1446715754157.jpg (66 KB, 491x491) Image search: [Google]
1446715754157.jpg
66 KB, 491x491
>>35108881
/asp/ is a better place for this

try raking the face, fingers in the eye are always nasty

also, if you can hook your fingers under someone's nose, pull hard. will rip off some skin.

balls are great to hit no homo

under the armpit is also a good spot to strike pref with something pointy like the neck of a bottle

stamp on someone's foot just before the toes, there's lots of small bones in the foot that will break

also, if someone is down, stamp on their ankle and guaranteed they can't get back up

pls don't stomp on heads, you don't want an attempted murder charge on your record
>>
>>35108881
>Throw sand in their eyes
>grab them by their hair
>If you're big enough to grapple, slam them into a hard object. Stairs work great ;cause they're pointy.
>>
>>35109033
>under the armpit is also a good spot to strike pref with something pointy like the neck of a bottle
Is that hitting some kind of anatomy? why does it hurt so much
>>
>>35109081
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTAXUYLbFYk
>>
File: KrillinSolarFlare.jpg (13 KB, 308x230) Image search: [Google]
KrillinSolarFlare.jpg
13 KB, 308x230
Solar Flare!
>>
>>35109142
damn why didn't I think of this
>>
>>35109088
It is a vulnerable spot with lots of ligaments and organs to disrupt (lungs).
>>
>>35108881
>besides having a weapon
list of self defense methods by effectiveness:
1. dont be a eurokek and conceal carry
2. improvise any other weapon
3. anything with your hands
not trying to be an edgy 2deadly4street dankmaster, but you are literally retarded if your self defense plan is to kick them in the nuts fighting dirty wow xD
>>
>>35108881
Everyone ITT is a fucking retard who has never been in a fight. The only "cheap shots" that work are using a hidden weapon or a surprise attack. All the krabby mangu shit like scratching and gouging will just make your opponent go from "I'm going to hurt/kill you" to "MOTHERFUCKING CHEAP SHOTTING PIECE OF COCK SHIT CUNT IM GONNA PUT YOU IN THE FUCKING GROUND FOR THAT"

Source: real fighters and personal experience
>>
>>35108881
Don't be a faggot jutsu and parkour

There. I just solved 99% of potential street situations.
>>
Control your breathing, because your adrenaline will be pumping.

Assess the situation:

Are they armed? Do they have backup? Can you get away cleanly? What's their intent? Can you talk them out of it maybe?

Be aware that they might have a concealed weapon, or concealed homies to come fuck your shit up.

Keep your distance, i.e. out of arm's length, because they're going to try and close the gap fast to hit you.

You also need to improve your game in 3 areas: Standing (i.e. strikes), grappling (close quarters and clinch) and ground. Try to keep the fight where you work best, but be wary of all three situations.

Muay Thai for standing and clinch, MMA and BJJ for grappling and ground. MMA usually comprises a lot of BJJ, too. There's also Sambo, which covers the three areas.

You can also substitute judo or jiujitsu for grappling, and kickboxing for standing, but kickboxing doesn't usually have elbows and knees like MT.
>>
1.Get a can of pepper spray or mace(mace is legal in Germany for some reason I think you're German)
2. Get pepper spray/mace
3.get animal defense spray if pepperspray for use against humans is illegal(animal spray is the same shit basically)
4.take a martial and actually learn to fight instead of asking 4chan neckbeard for their secret techniques
5.carry a pipebomb, light it if you think an altercation could happen
>>
>>35110627
>pipebomb
My friend, I thought I was the only oldie in this thread.
>>
1.Train grip strength strenuously.

2. Grow out nails.

3. Grip tightly on assailant's wind pipe.

4. Perform a tearing motion with said hand.

5. (optional) consume their flesh

Congratulations, you now know tiger style kung fu
>>
>>35110635
Been on and off /fit/ since 2010 m8, lol remember that tripfag trucrypt? Loved coming on here and seeing whatever stupid shit him and Tinytrip were doing.
>>
>>35109287
You can conceal carry in like 30% of EU countries uneducated burger.
>>
>>35110655
I remember the trip, but I didn't frequent that much then. In 2010 I just lurked occasionally. In 2012 I was regular. I think Truecrypt still posted then from time to time, but Tiny was gone. And in 2014 /fit/ kind of gone to shit. Board got slow and there are no colorful personalities anymore.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.