[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Story time thread? Story time thread.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: images.jpg (2 KB, 62x80) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
2 KB, 62x80
>be me 15
>just start highschool in another city away from parents.
>live in a student home,got beat up a few times and bullied but thats another story.
>first day of school,the whole school full of chadkids and staciegirls only bench that isnt taken is the one in the front.
>sit in it,feel stupid as fuck.
>walk in full true chad mode guy,ripped as fuck,6'0 at least.
>sits next to me,pockets are spaggeti.jpg
>after class talks to me,after a few days we are best bro's. Keep in mind i'm 5'6 manlet skinny fat kid.
>he gives me tips on how to get fit and i lose 20lbs,teaches me how to beatbox,helps me cheat on tests because i'm dumb as fuck and he's alpha ripped genius,has all A's.
>Skip middle of the school year
>In our class we have the principals kid
>Thinks he's hot and all the girls love him when everybody hates him.
>Mfw people liked me more then him
>One day the principals kid tries to bully my alpha friend
>lets call headmasters kid HMkid
>HMkid insults alpha bro
>HMkid throws something at alpha bro's head
>alpha bro was supposed to get a perfect student award due to him having A's in all subjects,keep in mind this was Veterinary school.
>Alpha bro and HMkid have epic staredown right next to each other,almost eyes to eyes im alpha bro wasnt taller then him since the HMkid was 5'8
>HMkid somehow gets pumped and bitch slaps the alpha bro as hard as he can,putting all of his weight in the slap
>Alpha bro doesnt even flinch.

CONT
>>
>15
>1st day of school
>beatbox
no one cares m8
>>
>>35083741
Ur a fag
>>
>5 seconds pause,alpha bro laughs
>the whole class of 50 kids is watching this
>everybody thinks alpha bro wont do shit but i know whats up
>Alpha bro goes animalistic and throws 10 wild punches at the manlets HMkids head
>the guy falls on the floor
>alpha bro picks him up and slams his knee on his head
>mfw im half a meter away from them
>know if nobody stops alpha bro he will kill the kid
>Run at alpha bro jump on his back and somehow am able to knock him to the floor
>Alpha bro throws me off
>looks me in the eyes and yells "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT!"
>alpha bro storms out and i follow him because im following him everywhere always
>takes 1-2 min for him to chill
>he apologizes to me and says he's extremely sorry and thanks me for stopping him
>We walk back to class
>at least 250 people in there,we walk in
>silence
>everybody is looking at us,im pretty much nobody in school but hear people pointing at me and whispering
>"Hey he's the dude who knocked off Alpha bro in one punch"
>Wtf
>We go to our bench and sit,just casually talk while everybody is starting at us
>ring bells only our class stays
>20 min into the class HMkid starts shivering and goes retard mode,falls on the floor and goes pale
>everybody is wtf
>he stands up only to fall on the floor
>Alpha Bro just says "Oh there will be problems"
>The kid's brain got hurt
>Police coming,whole school knows my name now
>police comes to school sometimes just to take me out of classes to talk to me about the accident
>everybody knows me
>Im weak as fuck but people fear me
>mfw
>get gf
>I protect alpha bro and say he was provoked,he didnt hit first,etc.

Mfw i got popular as fuck.
Fuck bitchez with my alpha bro.
The HMkid was out of school for 3 weeks,he kept posting how he plays gta or something and pictures of it while out of school and says he's living the life.

>Know the kid is forbidden from playing computer,watching tv,etc because of th brain injury.

>talk to police say he's faking it
>show them facebook
>>
>Kid has to take 3 weeks of tests and shit
>almost fails the grade
>his father furious
>mfw im enjoying the high life
>got fit
>Alpha bro still got perfect student award because the whole school voted for it
>>
Sounds awesome man. Good for you. I wish I had stuff like that happen to me in school
>>
>>35083870
congrats kid you ruined someone's life before they finished puberty
>>
File: 1377223641858.gif (808 KB, 207x207) Image search: [Google]
1377223641858.gif
808 KB, 207x207
>>35083741
>keep in mind this was veterinary school
>>
>>35083741
came for vegeta, read through your shit story and now I hate myself for wasting a minute of my life. Thanks mate
>>
Guess ill share.

>Work for a popular nightclub in town
>Its saturday night and all but me and 2 other guards call in saying they cant make it
>manager decides to keep the club open anyway
>well fuck alright then boss...
>the club has 2 levels
>Head of security is upstairs (gentlemens bar)
>other guard is on the door and im inside
>no problems all night
>suddenly get a real bad feeling
>dj calls out a fight
>run over and break up the two kids wrestling on the dancefloor
>>
>>35086048
>turn around and cant believe what im seeing
>easily 80 people on the dancefloor all fighting
>look to the other side of the dancefloor and head guard (HG) is looking at me with disbelief
>adrenaline pumping i charge in the middle of it
>see HG struggling with 3 guys on the ground
>one roided guy went for the kinghit but i catch the arm mid swing
>the momentum carried me a bit and i punch the guy in the balls with all my might
>the barstaff which are all female are now jumping the bar and running into the fight aswell
>our glassy has ran outside and screamed for cops
>12 of the boys in blue rush through the front doors and spearhead into the shitstorm
>i remember looking over and seeing this cop and guy trading blows with zero fucks given
>the whole thing lasted about 15 minutes
>me and HG finally scrum half the people out the doors
>by now there's cops fucking everywhere
>>
>>35086085
>try catch a breather on the smokers deck
>nope fights still going
>run back in and see the cops starting to get it under control
>the guy who was punching on with the cop i seen earlier is now on the ground surrounded by 5 cops
>getting the shit beaten out of him for "resisting arrest"
>the adrenaline starts to wear off and i can feel just how many punches i took
>the next day the club is under investigation
>manager gets asshole ripped to shreds with fines for lots of shit
>police put in formal complaint security did not help
>footage clearly shows me and HG in the middle of it all
>get off with verbal warning from Liquor Licensing

The end
>>
>>35083741
epic story brah. i want to be u
>>
>>35085824
This
>>
>>35086119
That sounds about right.

Glad to hear no one got shot or stabbed.
>>
>>35083741
Do you still beatbox? The community is growing quite a bit nowadays.
>>
>>35086131
yeah a few people had broken hands/ribs ect but thankfully no knifes or bottles

did have one where a funeral was taking place for a girl and the dead girls boyfriend rocked up on drugs and the brother went berserk grabbed a bottle and cut out the guys eye, was pretty brutal lol
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.