[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was your motivation to get fit? For me, it was being a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: maxresdefault.jpg (75 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
75 KB, 1440x1080
What was your motivation to get fit?

For me, it was being a depressed, skinny unhappy loser with serious confidence issues. i was 21 and decided i wanted to turn my life around while still being young enough to enjoy it.
I'm only one year on but things have massively changed for me. You?
>>
>>35078307

For me, I wanted to stop being a fat fuck who always told myself "one more chocolate wont hurt" and the classic "I dont look too bad". I started losing weight last year around this time, I was 115kg. Now I am 83kg and still going. I havent lifted for some months now, and the lifting wasnt really serious either, just getting a workout in, and try to do it 2-3 times a week. I work out with my mates. My goal is to get under 80kgs, possibly 77kg and start to build muscles. I try to be my own inspiration and motivation, but in all seriousness, its a little hard sometimes. The motivation comes and goes. Therefore I try to make it my discipline, not to use motivation. If a former fat mate can do it, so can we all. We are all gonna make it
>>
>>35078716
I think people forget that being overly skinny/weedy is just as damaging for self esteem as being fat. i was skinny (i had a pot belly from bad diet tho) and generally felt like shit. for me, i always remind myself what im working towards. i don't say i'm looking to get better looking or whatever, i say i'm looking to get strong; stronger mentally, stronger socially, stronger physically. life is so much better now and i wouldnt want to ever give up.
>>
>>35078716
by the way, great job on your hard work
>>
>>35078307
do be able to sport an old timey beard like that, fuck yeah
>>
>>35079148
>>35079164
Good job my friend! Nice to see others doing the same
>>
File: tumblr_m5y13zvz1C1qjemo2o1_500.gif (978 KB, 500x309) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m5y13zvz1C1qjemo2o1_500.gif
978 KB, 500x309
my ex gf leaving me

>tfw she hasn't come back
>>
>>35078307
What has changed for you?
>>
>>35080000
Sad check
>>
>>35078307
he looks like what an old gordon freeman would be
>>
>>35080000
>tumblr gif

fuck off reddit
>>
File: 1388367545173.gif (36 KB, 200x146) Image search: [Google]
1388367545173.gif
36 KB, 200x146
>>35080000

damn, quads and kinda the same for me

come to my arms motherfucker
>>
>>35080076
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dOwHzCHfgA
>>
File: 1448226964072.jpg (30 KB, 400x602) Image search: [Google]
1448226964072.jpg
30 KB, 400x602
not sure if its why she really did it but it will forever be why in my mind.

>be me
>night before last
>meet grill off tinder
>shes pretty cute, kinda punky purple hair short as to ensure my son is a manlet kek
>we talk for a while at starbucks, getting to know each other
>she's actually really cool, adventurous, kinda nerdy, etc., just my type
>we're vibing, we go to this local bar with her friends
>they do nothing but talk about all these people they know while theyre together
>i dont care, really enjoy talking to her when her friends are out smoking cigarettes.
>we talk about deep shit, we want the same stuff
>2 am, leave bar head to her place
>we both say we don't want sex yet
>talk for about an hour about random shit. it was awesome desu senpai
>before i leave i show her my tattoo on my back
>she realizes im 18% bf, probably thought i was ripped because of all the gym talk cause trying to make it fatty
>shes really tired, didn't seem to make notice of gross body
>kiss her good bye
>i accidentally back up into the car parked on the street because mind elsewhere. no scratches so i swiggity out
>next morning, snapchat her
>no response
>2 hours later say whats up since all i said was good morning
>no response
>she removed me off snapchat and blocked me off tinder
>i really think she did it because of me being fat

im going to do 1 cycle of dnp because im so fucking tired of being fat and sad. girls are fake af but at least i can feel like someone wants me. this same type of story has happened to me at least 3 times and i can't fucking take it anymore. even if i become obsessed with lifting and forget about grills its better than having that shit happen ever again
>>
>>35080192
OP here.

I've found now that I am more muscular and fit into t-shirts better (thus looking better than I did before) that i get much more attention from women. when pessimists say to me 'oh, it's only for your looks, they didnt care for you before' i'm just like, well, that's the way it is. better to play the game then not at all
>>
>>35080301
yeah, think that you are doing the same even if it sucks

you will not mire a landwhale and it's way more easy to fall in love with a sexy girl, that's the way we are
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.