[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /fit/, I've started approaching girls a lot more now
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (200 KB, 1000x1313) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
200 KB, 1000x1313
Hey /fit/,

I've started approaching girls a lot more now that I'm single and fit but I can't stop focusing super hard on one girl when I start going on dates and having sex with her, even though I know shes not gf material.

How have you stopped oneitis from creeping in?
>>
You just have to learn to accept it, i have it real bad for this one girl who i'm sure doesn't even like me even though i'm chill af with her
>>
File: sad-doctor[1].jpg (9 KB, 320x201) Image search: [Google]
sad-doctor[1].jpg
9 KB, 320x201
>>35051968
I propose we rename this condition to 'Oneosis' or 'Oneopathy'.

'Oneitis' implies an inflammatory effect, whereas I propose that it is a degenerative overuse disorder, and so 'Oneosis' is a more appropriate term.

Furthermore, treatment of any degenerative conditions requires more than the application of NSAIDS, but an active process of repairing the affected area by promoting a healing response.

I recommend a course of:
>1 x Clubbing/Partying p/week
>2 x Hooking up p/week
>5mg Creatine p/day
>5x5 70%1rm Pause Front Squats

Continue treatment until pain symptoms cease.
>>
How do you pronounce oneitis? Like one-itis?
>>
fuck off.
If you're dating her and having sex with her she's not your oneitis.
Being a beta orbiter is a critical part of having a oneitis.
>>
You need to meet up with her less frequently, about once a week at the most. Also get some side pussy even if it's from some out and out dirtbirds. What makes her not gf material?
>>
>childhood friend
>went to the same school until high school
>distant universities in college, still meet up 2-3 times a week
>gf for 3 years
>small arguments keep on piling up, we fix it by having sex
>she explodes, breaks up with me, I say ok
>the day after she wants me back, I say no
>2 years later, we meet again in a reunion
>she leaves and texts me, asks for a proper ending to our relationship, I break down and tell her I still love her
>she'll be in Utah for a year, several thousand miles away
What are the chances that Jamal and Tyrone won't spit roast her every night?
What's Utah even like?
>>
>>35053097
Do you still contact her? Who's with her in Utah by the way? You need to be strong man.. LDR sucks big time. Been there done that
>>
>>35052204
I have a feeling it's like how you pronounce and infection or disease mang
Juan - Eye - Tus
>>
>>35053181
Shit isn't even LDR, she told me she has moved on but I keep telling myself she still wants the D because after all, she was the first one to make the move after 3 years to ask for a "closure".
I think she's alone in Utah, she's there for work experience, though her parents did just visit her. Maybe she's got relatives there.
I can contact her but I don't, the last time I did she just flat out ignored me.
>You need to be strong man
Right now all I'm after is to get rich and shredded, maybe when she comes back she'll want me again if only for my money and body - if not, well at least I can net pussy easier.
>>
>>35053235
By all means.. you still love her and you also miss to taste her pussy. I think you're just making ur own fantasies that she still loves you. Move on man! There are lots of pussies in this fckn world.....
>>
>>35053235
She has moved on.
That means she already have another D that makes her P so wet. Loser
>>
>>35053267
>I keep telling myself she still wants the D because after all, she was the first one to make the move after 3 years to ask for a "closure".
>I think you're just making ur own fantasies that she still loves you.
Yes, that is more than likely the reason, still, this feeling makes me burn up and helps me strive harder so I'll keep it. This shit is what was on my mind when I benched lmao2pl8 after 6 months of lifting with no prior experience. I literally told myself if I was able to bench it for reps then she'd come back, and then every PR I broke that shit was what was in my mind.
Right now it's all about self improvement
>There are lots of pussies in this fckn world
I know, there's even one in my office who I just turned down, but ya know m8, pussy that you catch and release is the best.
>>
>>35053299
Fuck why did you turned her down. That's a big opportunity man! Can i just have it? Been idle in sex for a while now.
Anyway, good to hear you still have a life.
>>
>>35053330
Not him but you don't shit where you eat.
>>
>>35053330
I was a douche, period. She has every green light in the world to turn me down and make me feel miserable.
>college started, I decided to fuck it and do jack shit
>she was there
>she got herself a car, she's a year away from getting her bachelor's, I'm still a bum, she was always there
>I finally decide to straighten things up, got into CS
>she was still there, the whole time, supporting me
>get egotistical after I'm acing everything, get into sports, new circle of "friends", hear news that I'm candidate to graduate cum laude
That was around the time we broke up. In the end I didn't finish cum laude but just some dumb academic award and I got no pussy because I became an alcoholic.
1 year ago I quit all my vices, 6 months ago I started lifting and got myself a great job as a junior dba/sys admin in a huge engineering company.
Getting back on track, I'm saving up to travel the whole world with or without her.
Thanks for the replies breh, sure helps to vent on my personal blog from time to time. We're all going to make it.
>>
Tfw my girlfriend is still in love with his ex bf... don't have any motivation to lift anymore
>>
>>35053535
How does it feel on your side?
I literally told my SO I still have feelings for my ex but also that I'm doing my best to forget my ex.
We have a 1 year old kid, they both used to stay in my house, now both of them are back at her parents' house. They come in for 2 days and a night every weekend. I can also visit any time I want but I don't, partly because of my job (get home really late, 8 or 9 pm.)
>>
>>35052043
it's a contraction of one-it-is smart guy
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.