[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are there any decent prohormons/designer sterons?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: evolve_glass_front-Size.jpg (375 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
evolve_glass_front-Size.jpg
375 KB, 2000x2000
Are there any decent prohormons/designer sterons?
>>
>>35049811
I used epistane once it was pretty dope I guess. I also stacked "super Mandro" and "andro the giant" once and got decent gains.

However I'm a huge Pussy and am afraid of needles so If you can just roid bro it's cheaper safer and more effective
>>
>>35049917

did you use pct?
>>
>>35050002
Yea of course man that shit ain't an option. However I didn't exceed the recommend dosage on the bottle. Like for example epistane the bottle says something like 75mg a day for a week and then 100 for 5 weeks. Most user logs online have them doing like 175mg a week for 5 weeks and using a SERM afterwards for PCT. I just followed the doage on the bottle ie super mild cycle and didn't use a SERM just overt the counter PCT, test boosters, reversitol and lean xtreme. No side effects but also like I said very modest gains for what I paid. Increased dosage means super increased risk of side effects which isn't worth it. Just roid at that point
>>
>>35049811
would you still be considered natty since it's not really sterons?

would this pop as some false-positive on piss tests?

are there any for cutting?
>>
>>35050066
Nigga it's literally just a shitty version of steroids. Also it won't pop on regular urinalysis test. I got tested maybe 5 times while on different cycles and never once popped.

But your definitly not natty it's a anabolic substance
>>
>>35049811
>all the bad sides of gear use, none of the gains
>>
>>35050066
yes of course, its a performance enhancer. They test for stuff thats common in pre-workouts, and even weed because it increases your focus. There's lots of performance enhancers that "they" test for besides AAS.
>>
>>35050093
Dude on piss tests u pop for stuff like DMMA and other shit in pre workout/thermogenics because it's an amphetamine. You can't pop for roids unless they do a specific test for hormone levels
>>
>>35050093
>>35050075
nothing's ever safe in this world
>>
>>35050117
Retard who's never competed/been tested detected
>>
>>35049811

waste of money desu.
>>
>>35049811
>Are there any decent designer sterons?
Yes testosterone enanthate
>>
>>35050127
I have no intention in competing anyway
>>
>>35050066
Do dnp you fuck
>>
>>35050107
I wasn't speaking as to the efficacy of one test vs another. They could attempt to test for it & its a banned substance. That's all I was saying.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.