[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sup /fit/. 440 pound piece of shit here. Ive been a lazy fuck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 1466782419683.jpg (139 KB, 610x915) Image search: [Google]
1466782419683.jpg
139 KB, 610x915
Sup /fit/. 440 pound piece of shit here. Ive been a lazy fuck my entire life and the last visit to the doc finally shocked me into not being a lard ass. besides the fact im 440 fucking pounds, i now have an abdominal hernia. WOO! So diet wise i have my list. i lurked and read the sticky. HOWEVER what excersizes can i do? im assuming at this point its eat clean and hit the treadmill. Weights seem to be a no go with the hernia but google didnt help me much
>>
Avoid running if you're that fat.

Eat well and try swimming, elliptical or biking for cardio.
>>
Walk. I'm not even kidding, just walk. At my biggest I was near 300, and I started down the road to weight loss just by walking around 45 minutes every day
On the topic of diet, you don't even have to eat clean. Just pay attention to what you eat. Always read nutritional labels. People only get obese when they eat mindlessly. Just by thinking about every single thing you put in your mouth, and discovering that, OMG, your daily bottled Frappucino is 400 extra calories, maybe you should grab a diet coke instead, you'll be amazed the difference it can make

The most important thing is DON'T TRY TOO HARD. This is a long, tough journey. Smarting small by just walking a bit every day and being aware of what you eat is all you need to do right now. Gradual lifestyle change is a lot easier to do than suddenly trying to turn into a perfect fitness machine overnight.
>>
Use a PSMF together with a cruise on DNP 200mg for 5 weeks, then 3 weeks off(just the dnp not psmf), continue until you're normal.
>>
Do not run at your weight. You will kill your joints. Walk, swim, and rowing machine are all good. You can also start lifting too. Simple dumbbell/upper body moves like curls and lateral raises. I wouldn't do lunges or squats at your weight.

Your biggest hurdle is going to be food. Use an online calculator to find out how many calories you should be eating in a day. Chances are you are eating way over that. Download MyFitnessPal app and track what you eat. At first spend a week trying to eat at your recommended amount to get yourself used to correct portions. The next week cut your calorie intake by 500. This is a healthy way to lose weight.

Eat fresh vegetables and a lot of greens with every meal. Not only are they good for you, but the fiber content makes you feel full for longer. Remember that processed foods are low in nutrition and designed to make you feel hungry so you are tempted to eat more. You're going to have to stop with fast food, soda, high-sugar coffee/juice drinks, and try to transition from processed foods to FRESH foods. Learn to cook healthy meals. You're gonna want a diet rich in vegetables and greens, good quality beef, chicken, fish, some fruits and nuts, and beans, lentils, and oats. Foods with a lot of processed sugar and additives should not even be considered "food" in your mind from now on.

GL
>>
>>37926721
damn 440 u bulking bro?
>>
>>37926721
Swimming and biking will be good for you along with a caloric deficit.

>>37927161
Newfag
>>
>>37927161
haha i wish. im just a lazy fuck with shit habbits and no dicipline. Now another threat to my life that im at fault for is here and its now or death at this point.
>>
>>37926721
Download Pokemon go and hit the streets for a few hours each day. Keep an average pace and don't stop too much.
>>
>>37927188
The easiest change to shed pounds that fat cunts like yourself can make is to STOP DRINKING CALORIES. Do not drink anything caloric. No cream in the coffee. No soda or sweet tea. If you drink loads of milk, cut it down to like 1-2 servings a day. Most fat people I know drink 500-1,000 calories of beverages a day. If they just quit drinking calories they would have a deficit without even changing the food they eat or their exercise habits.

This is probably the easiest and most high yield thing you can do. Start doing some cardio and fix your diet in general, but definitely do this.
>>
>>37927236
>The easiest change to shed pounds that fat cunts like yourself can make is to STOP DRINKING CALORIES

agree with this guy

if you can get your diet under control and remove all the shit from your fridge, you'll be much better off. make a genuine effort to eat healthy. that's infinitely more important than exercising at your weight.
>>
>>37927236
>>37927260
i can manage that. just have a class of milk when i get home for the day then stick to water. Eat less garbage. Luckily i walk a lot at work as is. Retail does that to you.
>>
>>37926846
Are you trying to kill this guy?
>>
>>37928526
Don't run. Get a stationary bike and use it, or even better: swim. Also calorie reduction>exercise at this point. Save your knees brah
>>
>>37926721
don't run, it WILL fuck up your knees
a rowing machine sounds right.
I am hesitant to tell you to start lifting, because lifting does make you hungry, and you are not in a place in your life when you need an extra challenge to keep your mouth shut.
>>
Get a fitbit. Walk as much as you can till you get to a weight where you can be more active.
>>
>>37926721
it's going to be much more about diet than exercise.
it's better if you do both, but never tell yourself "oh it's better to cheat on a meal because I worked out really hard"
bike rides are probably your best choice because they really take the tension off those poor abs.
Are you going to get surgery soon?
>>37929427
>telling a man with a hernia to lift
whoa nigger can you even read
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.