[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"I've been smoking for years While lifting amongst
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: 14684239592811231188891.jpg (1 MB, 1836x3264) Image search: [Google]
14684239592811231188891.jpg
1 MB, 1836x3264
"I've been smoking for years

While lifting amongst my peers"

But, I want out Edition "when you have no will power"

>How do I quit smoking weed when a blunt is always being smoked in the house?

How do I do it brehs?
>>
>>37909379
Damn dude, I know the struggle. I stopped smoking by myself but I'll smoke whenever my friends do. They look at me like a freak when we hang out and I tell them I actually don't have any weed (but inside I feel slightly smug and superior.)

I don't really have any advice for you if a blunt is always being smoked in the house because I know how tempting that shit is and how I would totally hit it if it was there. Good luck brother.
>>
>>37909379
I would say just get out of the house while it's being smoked. Quitting weed is actually pretty easy, the first month is really the only difficult time. And I'm sure it's a lot harder when people are smoking around you. Best to just keep yourself busy and don't give yourself the opportunity to smoke.

I was an every day smoker for about 2 years but it started to negatively affect my life so I went for about 8 months without smoking at all. It was really good to just figure out how to go through life without needing to get high. Now I smoke maybe once or twice a month and I feel like that's just the right amount.
>>
It's your genetics, bro. Don't worry about it, you can't help it.
>>
>>37909379
When I quit, I would assume my normal position in the circle and choose not to puff, and just pass it along. Pretty simple.

And if anyone pressures you to smoke, they are the shitty person. "don't really feel like it," is a perfectly acceptable answer.
>>
File: 1325294810753.jpg (34 KB, 492x478) Image search: [Google]
1325294810753.jpg
34 KB, 492x478
Do people actually live in places when weed is smoked 24/7? Are you guys living in a crackhouse or some shit ? How miserable are you fucks?
>dude *hits bong* dude it cures cancer, dude Im STEM *smokes blunt* dude I be doin 100k starting *munches on twinkie*
>>
people who smoke weed are so pathetic.
they are addicted, they always need it and they always talk about it.
they cant relax or enjoy themselves without it.
everyone i know who has started smoking weed since high school are now completely slow and cant even form sentences without taking a pause to think of words. they are content with being a loser
they have no ambition or drive to do anything.

keep on smoking your weed and pretending that it completes you nigger
>>
I mean I have been smoking for like 6 years now. I stopped for a few months off of willpower anon. Be the master of your own decisions.
I also don't think smoking weed all day every day is a good thing. I say so from experience. There is a tie and place for everything. Saying cannabis makes you a lazy loser is pretty fucking retarded. But so is adamently defending it and hyping it up in the face of certsin valid criticisms.

Smoking weed is a less fattening entoxicant than drinking and is much easier on your heart than caffeine.
Not sure what the poster above me is so fucking mad about, sounds like he needs to smoke some pot and chill the fuck out.
>>
>smokes blunts

Kek. Enjoy the lung cancer, pleb.
>>
>>37909379
Just give up you hippie burnout
>>
File: Snapchat-5787658878919631316.jpg (424 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-5787658878919631316.jpg
424 KB, 1080x1920
If you don't smoke tin foil you're a pussy.
>>
>>37909379
if you dont have the discipline to quit smoking weed then you most likely dont have the discipline to make gains anyway. You should stop kidding yourself about lifting, save yourself some time and quit lifting. Deep down inside you know you will never ammount to anything other than a dirty non showering dad-bod hippy cuck anyway
>>
>>37909793
>you'll cowards dont even get cancer
>>
It's not easy and fuck anyone who has no idea but still judges.

After I started selling the stuff, I had so much of it and I would rationalize smoking 2-3 blunts a day because I wasn't hurting my profits just smoking shake. Well my lungs started getting really bad and I was wheezing every day. I still had trouble giving it up.

Even when I realized it wasn't even enjoyable anymore - not only was the good feeling gone, I was down on myself for continuing which added insult to injury - the ritual of rolling and smoking was so ingrained in my daily routine that I felt like it was something I had to do.

I'd reached a point I wanted to quit and it still took me years to finally do it. If there's someone else influencing you to do it, get away from them. If it's happening in your house, just say no thanks I quit. If they pressure you, you know they're douches, so just be above it and refuse.

I have a friend that got me into it years ago. Yet when I quit, he was respectful and wouldn't do it around me unless I said it was OK. He never pressured me to do it. If your friends aren't the same way, they probably aren't good friends that you want to keep.

I had to find other things to do. Weed used to absolutely dominate my schedule. Now I get a lot more done and my lungs are recovering too.
>>
so i used to have lets say like 10 people i hung out with on a daily basis that smoked weed. 24 fucking 7

and i had like one guy that didnt smoke weed

you know what happened?

i ended up having 1 friend
>>
>>37909379
if you don't want to quit cold turkey you could buy something less potent than a blunt like a vaporiser designed for weed (PAX for example) and use that to get a buzz rather than a high. I've found the buzz from the PAX 2 in the morning motivates me throughout the day to do shit like work out, take time in my cooking and generally enjoy life without ever being really high.
>>
>>37910190
Yup. It's sad when you realize that the only reason you hang out with someone is to smoke weed. And then even if you go to do something, weed seems to be the one and only reason. Like hey, let's go swimming.. but we're totally not good friends with eachother, so we'll smoke before during and after to make up for it!

Once you realize this is happening, you'll see it and hate it, and hopefully that will get the ball rolling that gets you closer to quitting.
>>
>>37909379
Just think of it as a degenerate, nigger act to smoke, then you'll have no problem giving he faggots the cold shoulder - you're not a fucking dirty nigger like they are.
>>
>>37909379
Quit cold turkey. Its the only way. No excuses. If you have a full pack throw it away or give it away. Just dont smoke. Period.

Thats what I did.
>>
>>37909379
Why do you want to quit? As long as it does not get in the way of things like school/social activities there isnt really an issue is there,
>>
>>37909379
When I moved to a new town with some people, I had to stop smoking weed to get a job, and wanted to stop smoking cigarettes; roommates smoked both. I got a nicotine vape pen and it was easy to just hit that while everyone else was smoking. After I got the job I was smoking again until it made me paranoid every time, and it was easy for me to stop completely. Maybe become a criminal for dat paranoia
>>
File: image.png (75 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
image.png
75 KB, 499x499
You just stop, go get a hobby anon or get a job that requires you not to smoke

I started a new career where I am drug tested if an accident happened. It really helped me get my shit together and stop smoking that garbage.

Sometime I'll admit I look at my bong and think about doing a dab but then I remember I net $3000 every pay Day so it motivates me not to be a degenerate
>>
>>37909685
This
weed is the #1 loser drug
>>
>>37910234
Exactly, I used to know so many people when I smoked weed. No real friends, but just dudes Id hit up just to toke.

I smoked everyday for 6+ years and now stoners annoy me more than anything.
>>
>>37909379
Bruh the only way is to move into a non-smoking apartment. That's the only way I managed to quit.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.