[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do people treat us like idiots when we decide to lose weight?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6
File: ch-doner1.jpg (113 KB, 1000x664) Image search: [Google]
ch-doner1.jpg
113 KB, 1000x664
Why do people treat us like idiots when we decide to lose weight?

>345lbs
>Decided to lose weight recently
>Family is very unhealthy
>I made good progress
>Lost 4lbs last week alone
>Tonight I came home from work
>'We're having a takeaway son!'
>family ignoring the fact I told them I am losing weight
>try to say I will cook for myself
>they guilt me by saying 'oh but just yourself?' and other such things, even though they have all been home for at least 2 hours and have had plenty of fucking time and are just lazy
>It is a fucking kebab shop they order from
>I try to be healthy
>order a small chicken kebab, hoping it will be a good size
>kebab arrives
>open it up
>only 5 or 6 pieces of grilled chicken with salad and a pita
>I am so happy because I want to lose weight
>start crying
>not hard but eyes are visibly red and tears coming down my face because of the joy of being able to eat the kebab and not piss off my family but without ruining my diet
>dad loudly says 'oh great, the fucking idiot is crying from hunger'
>walks over and dumps chips all over my plate
>'give him a slice of pizza mother'
>mum gives me a slice of her stuffed crust meat feast 14 inch pizza
>I keep crying but because the diet is fucked
>eat everything in front of them whilst thanking them every 5 seconds

Is it so hard to believe I just want to lose weight?
>>
>>37898713
I know that feel.

The very mention of "I'm just gonna have a water this time and maybe a smaller sized steak" during my cut made my family legitimately concerned that I was on the path to anorexia.
>>
Just tell your family to fuck off, you stupid fatbeta
>>
>>37898713
Hahaha. Keep cutting, anon. Keep quietly losing weight and just ignore your family. It may be hard to hear but fat people are worthless and deserve to be shamed. You're fat now, you're worthless; keep cutting and exercising and gain some self worth. Learn about nutrition and gain some self worth. Become a healthy individual and gain some self worth. Leave your hamily to thier indulgences and petty nature and become a man. They will criticize you and mock your progress because that is all the swine are capable of; they grovel before the lions of men in thier filth and expect the lion to hear them. Do not hear them. Keep your path and be strong. Gain some self worth.
>>
>>37898713

this cant be real
>>
>>37898713
The fuck?
>>
>>37898810
i have self worth. they dont
>>
>>37898890
Not yet but you will
>>
File: 02_theresa_may_g_w_LRG.jpg (86 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
02_theresa_may_g_w_LRG.jpg
86 KB, 1024x576
You don't need to lose weight anon. Theresa May will make sure anyone who calls you fat or bodyshames you is senteced to 15 years in prison.
>>
>>37898890
Yes but as a fat fuck your self worth is objectively worthless
>>
File: 1464245753271.jpg (35 KB, 445x604) Image search: [Google]
1464245753271.jpg
35 KB, 445x604
>>37898713
Fat fucking beta who can't stand up to his parents and his appetite.
>crying that the kebab was small
If it was a big kebab you didn't have to eat the whole thing dumb dumb. Absolutely embarrassing I might add.
>having to eat the food once it's on your plate
Weak willed and beta for not telling off your parents.

Stories prob fake tho, at least I hope it us for your sake.
>>
nigga why the fuck you crying?
>>
>Crying from food
Holy shit you fucking pussy just stick to your diet it's not fucking hard.
>>
>>37899370
>I've never been fat
>>
>>37899503
>I have no self control and if it goes on my plate I must eat it now matter what it is
>>
>>37898713
You and your family should see a nutritionist regularly. Feels good to have someone yell at them for a change.
>>
>>37898713

Use some willpower and quit making excuses you fat beta fuck.
>>
>being this mentally ill
you literally are a food addict and need clinical support and counseling
>>
>>37898713
Quit blaming others for ruining your diet. Your parents gave you food because they thought you would eat it, and you fucking did didn't you.

Next time don't be a pussy and just don't eat the food it's so easy just DONT put it in your mouth. When your parents complain, which they will, just keep on not eating it.

"I don't want it"
>aren't you hungry
"Yes/No, and I don't want it"
>just eat it anon we made it for you
"Thank you. Maybe later. I'm good for now though"
>it's not healthy to avoid food/lose weight/etc
"Haha, yeah maybe. I'm gonna try though, thanks"

Just fucking stand up for yourself you gigantic pussy. It's so fucking simple. I have no tolerance for people like you. Eventually your parents will stop overfeeding you, but only if you fucking act like you don't want to eat all the goddamn time.

>>37898739
So what? They're allowed to be concerned, they're your family. Don't be such an ungrateful cunt. They'll be reassured when you're healthy later on.
>>
>>37898713
They're jealous of you. Fuck em and do the best you can do
>>
>>37898713
I hope this is true so my hate for you is not misplaced.
>>
>>37899533
>I have literally no understanding of human behaviour and the science of addiction
>>
File: 1446987849580.jpg (254 KB, 950x1344) Image search: [Google]
1446987849580.jpg
254 KB, 950x1344
>>
>>37900523

>I can't eat the correct amount of food because I refuse to and therefore I will assert it's as serious as real chemical addictions

Just break the habit. Don't associate eating with joy. Associate self image with joy. Fucking fuck.
>>
>>37898713
Lots of negativity in this thread, but you know it's one step at a time. Just think that this change you are doing in your life is something you will continue doing your entire life, it is scary, but fuck in hell it is worth it.

Now go count some fucking calories mate.
>>
>dad loudly says 'oh great, the fucking idiot is crying from hunger'
>walks over and dumps chips all over my plate
>'give him a slice of pizza mother'
>mum gives me a slice of her stuffed crust meat feast 14 inch pizza

u wot m8
>>
File: 1467938672537_co.jpg (53 KB, 500x541) Image search: [Google]
1467938672537_co.jpg
53 KB, 500x541
>>37898713
Iktfb
>petite
>Skinnyfat, but not medically overweight
>Lil chub I don't like
>Start running and lifting while tracking my calories
>Now my parents and coworkers are concerned that I lost five pounds, saying it's dangerous for someone my height and I'm 'perfect the way you are'
>Skipping dessert occasionally is now proof that I'm anorexic
>Jokes on them though it's been three weeks and I'm halfway to my goal weight
>>
Healthy food sucks.
>>
>>37898807
fuckin' A mate. Glad someone said it.
>>
When you act like an autist people will treat you like an autist
>>
File: download (1).png (4 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
download (1).png
4 KB, 225x225
Took a while for my mom to get.
>18
>6'4 240lbs
>tell my mom not to buy unhealthy stuff for me
>she keeps doing it for a month
>7 months later
>212lbs
>started lifting 2 months ago
>got some decent noob gains
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.