[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Never answered question
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6
File: bigfoot.jpg (26 KB, 266x400) Image search: [Google]
bigfoot.jpg
26 KB, 266x400
Hey /fit/

I have a question about natty lifting. Everybody goes through this but when you started lifting, you noticed nice gains but still a manageable bf% and this continued for awhile. But inevitably you hit a wall. Now, why is it that guys at the gym that are natty and somewhat big and muscular have a significantly higher bf then they should. Is it impossible for them to gain the muscle without the associated fat? Is achieving 18 inch arms naturally only possible with a bf above 15%?

>pic related
Got this random image of google images but this seems to be the body type of most big guys at the gym that are natty maybe with slightly bigger arms.
>>
>>37897525
Only way to increase natural muscle size, is to have increased natural testosterone. Your body will only build as much as your hormones and everything can keep in check. This is why after roid use you shrink regardless of how much you keep lifting. You dont have the testosterone to keep the muscles working, So your body gets rid of the excess muscle mass. Thats why if someone is 6'4" and was 5% bf they could only max out at 205lbs natty. Even if they did a cycle they would drop back down within a few days of getting off cycle.
>>
File: maisie.png (336 KB, 540x416) Image search: [Google]
maisie.png
336 KB, 540x416
Yes, you can only support a certain amount of lean mass naturally.

So natties who are chasing size end up using fat to bolster the inches.
>>
>>37897525
Bigfoot is a roided freak and bigger than anyone at your gym you moron.
>>
File: image.jpg (127 KB, 1310x873) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
127 KB, 1310x873
>>37897790
>not believing that body is attainable without steroids on 5'10 frame

Kys
>>
>>37897892
he's 6 4 and 260+ pounds you fuckin mongoloid.

he would crush your 5' 10 ass in a single second.
>>
>>37897905
are you deliberately being retarded? yes at his height his musculature beats any man thats 5'10 but do you seriously believe that body type is not achievable? Second, I meant that guys in the gym considered big are usually average height aka 5'10. third he is a professional fighter no shit he would crush me and your dyel ass. he is on roids and there are natural dudes with better bodies and bigger arms. overall, kys
>>
>>37897905
more people agreeing with me you shit stained retard.
>>
>>37897905
once again fucking destroy yourself
>>
>>37898027
lol
>>
>>37897892
his head is the size of your torso. remember to put your helmet on today buddy
>>
>>37898267
>what is acromegaly

I just showed you the pic anon. Just read you retard. He has a condition which is why he looks like a fucking caveman. You are embarassing yourself
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.