[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fat Regret Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 1451899178241.gif (429 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1451899178241.gif
429 KB, 480x270
Any former fat folks here filled with regret over getting fat in the first place?

I'm pretty /fit/ nowadays but once upon a time I was seriously overweight and gaining all those pounds left stretch marks on my body all over that has totally disfigured my upper half, even after all the muscle I built up. There's places on me that look almost as bad as that one picture of a woman's totally fucked up Freddy Krueger stomach that gets passed around all the time. 23 years old and I'll never have a nice body, sucks shit man
>>
>>37897230
Same here. Considering surgery to remove my stretch marks. It's not that expensive.
>>
Less competition for me I guess. Glad tards like you disfigure themselves at early age
>>
I'm 20, 5'10 and weigh a whopping 212lbs.

Was extremely fit and active 14 - 18. Vegan two years, around 2 - 3 hours of intense football per day per six months. Other six months were 2
hours a day, one p90x other weights. Fast food one day a week if that, fasted for 3 days a week minimum. Rest was lean meats, wheat bread - never white, fruits, lemon water. 170 lbs, 8% bf.

Recently, 19 - 20, workouts two or three times a week consisting of a 15 minute YouTube video or an hour of inconsistent weights. Fast food two to three times a day, eating over 3000 calories for a better 5 out of 7 days. A lot of stomach, back and thigh fat. Fasting maybe once a week at 18 hours, hardcore dieting inconsistently. Swayback posture, rounded shoulders.

Im hoping on some advantage from being extremely fit years ago unless I wrecked all that. I don't mind
>>
>>37897230
How big were you? Sorry to hear about that man. My upper body looks like it grew some width, the bone type not the fat type and I'm kind of worried. Would fux with a pic if you could bro.
>>
considering I was addicted to WoW/LoL from age 14-20 (the years I got super fat) nah m8, I don't feel like I lost anything of value
>>
290->135->180ish here.

I think about killing myself every day.

I just want to feel solid like a normal human being.

I will never know what it's like to feel like a normal person feels.

I hate myself, I hate my parents, I hate SSRIs, and I hate America's sugar addiction.

Someone please kill me.
>>
>>37897260
At an early enough age it really isn't the fatties fault. No kid is going to have the cognitive reasoning and foresight to reject the eating habits their parents are teaching them
>>
tfw I've never been fat but I still have stretch marks all over
Before I was /fit/ even, I had a growth spurt (still manlet) that gave me marks, and then after I did start gaining weight I got even more. Kill me
>>
>>37897230
Protip from an exfatty: If you don't care about it no one else will. The only people that ever noticed it are people I pointed it out too and even then it didn't keep from getting sex.

As much as the Internet would have you believe, attractiveness isn't just looks.
>>
>>37897395
>I hate my parents

In this regard, I'd agree to that. When I started high school my mother apparently just let me eat whatever I wanted and I ballooned up to 230 lbs and it just got worse as time went on.
>>
>>37897395
Aye, your good man. Everyone has their own imperfections. At least you got two eyes and you can stare at ass all day. Amirite.
>>
>>37897230

What is demo doing in my /fit/ threads?
>>
I honestly think being fat was a good experience.
People treat you WAY differently compared to when you're fit.
>>
>>37897457
You get a thumbs up, anon
>>
File: 4chinfit.jpg (72 KB, 547x640) Image search: [Google]
4chinfit.jpg
72 KB, 547x640
>>37897395

Man up bro, you wont read this kind of advice in 4chan, we rarely care about fatasses.

Man, stop browsing reddit, 4chan or what shit is on internet, you are wasting your time. Losing weight is not hard, only for a few 2 or 3 weeks you will feel like shit, then you will get used to eating less, that's how the human body works, that's why we conquered this world, we adapt, our bodies are made to run, lift, suffer and feel.

Drag your ass to the closest gym and start lifting, alternate with cardio days and you will be fine. Don't ducking kill yourself man, there are so many things to live for, so many experiences and places to visit, just gtfo of this board and DO SOMETHING FAG!
>>
>>37897442
Ass only makes me angry.

When I see an attractive slut I just hate her with all the fury I have within me because I know she'll never look at me and be attracted.

I feel like Elliott Rodgers over here.
I just want to die.
>>
I have some stretch marks near my waist but that isn't the biggest problem.

What sucks is since I was fat from kid until like age 22 I never even tried to talk to girls or "cool people" and have low confidence and horrible social skills.
>>
>>37897528
Dunno if you didn't read it or if I didn't explain properly. I'm 6'2". 180 is a healthy weight fore me. I can literally see my abs in the right light. I go to the gym 4 times a week and run 3 times a week outside of that.

Not only do I have a consistent routine, but I feel TRAPPED inside the gym.

It doesn't make me feel better, it just makes me hate myself more.

But I can never stop going, because then I'll get fat again.

I don't even want to be a part of this hobby any more because it just reminds me of how I'll never be strong or beautiful because I spent ages 8-18 being a fatass and 12 -17 on SSRIs that ruined my brain.

My body isn't made for this, yet I'm trapped here anyway.

I wish I could find the strength to die.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.