[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
gym crush general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: Sophie-Turner-Leaked-01.jpg (79 KB, 951x713) Image search: [Google]
Sophie-Turner-Leaked-01.jpg
79 KB, 951x713
i fell in love with a girl in my gym. She reminds me of sophie turner.

tell me about your gym crush
>>
Not a gym crush so sorry in advance
>have crush on qt3.14 at sixth form/college for a few months (never spoken to her though but she once smiles at me and we have mutual freinds)
>think about this girl way too much and stalk IG and Twitter
>college party on saturday she isn't there but her even cuter best freind is
>make eye contact with her a few times around the night
>freinds tell me she's been staring at me
>i want to appoach and start a conversation with her but too much of a beta
>spend the next two days depressed

I HAD AN UNPRECEDENTED OPPORTUNITY TO TURN THE WHOLE GAME ON IT'A HEAD BUT I'M TOO AUTUSTIC

I'm still gonna make it r-right?
>>
>>37886837

Once you do it once you'll be able to do it all the time. It's just getting over that first hill.
>>
I'm just annoyed and angry at them all because they're in the way and actually have the nerve to ask me to deload deadlift bars for them and shit

Women should be banned from gymnasiums
>>
Girl A plays tennis for our local college. pretty qt but she added me on fb and find out she's dating a baseball player who might go pro. :(

Girl B is a wrestler she acts like one of the guys. curses a shit ton. idk if she likes me or not. because she speaks too all the guys who come regularly

I'd sell my soul to fuck both of them :(
>>
>>37886904
How can i do that? the biggest problem for me was i kept saying it's not the right moment she's with her freinds or she's busy dancing or she's talking to that guy she doesn't care about me etc..
>>
File: fagott.jpg (64 KB, 631x475) Image search: [Google]
fagott.jpg
64 KB, 631x475
>>37886970
Im not that guy but the problem is she doesnt care about you, she probably wont care even if you start talking to her and you will most likely fail but not trying is worse than failing
You need to try and fail to succeed, not trying is a sure way to never fail but also never succeed

Just do it
>>
>>37887004
>that pic
Is it 2007 again?
>>
>>37886970
All those times are good oppurtunities, especially the one where she's talking to another guy. The dancing one you can just dance with her, although I'm a shit dancer so I can understand if you're not up for that one.

It takes mad balls to go up to a group of girls to talk to one and girls know this.

If you can go up when she's talking to another guy and take control of the conversation she'll think your alpha, you don't even have to be bigger.

Girls like guys who are confident that's why they never make the first move. Fake it until you make it.
>>
>>37887004
Yeah don't worry bro i'm aware of all this i really don't care about failing or being rejected i hate the feeling of regret i'm an 18 yo KV who couldn't even hold a conversation with a female until he was 17 that's a much worse feeling than one girl telling you she's not interested.

My problem is i'm a perfectionist i over-analyse the situation and try to make a perfect interation waiting and waiting for the "right moment"
>>
MY GYM CRUSH IS THE BENCH FAGGOT
>>
>>37887098
Get out of your own head, there is no perfect opportunity except for those we see in hindsight and those are lost
Just do it, take the hit of failing miserably and brush it off then do it again

Only way to learn
>>
>>37887050
Looking back i realise that i was just making excuses for being a pussy like you read all this shit do this do that "don't approach girls in groups" "don't approach when this or that" it warps your head. next time i will just go for it you have my word.

Another problem is that when i directly approach a girl i feel uncomfortable because i feel like i am making my intentions to obvious and it will be awkward seeing her around college and she will also tell her freinds. I have absolutely no problem approaching guys in any situations and at that party i met like 10 without a problem.

I really appreciate the help anon
>>
>>37886551
There was a PT an my gym today training two girls who looked like they were maybe 19-20. One was like barely a 6 but the other had the sexiest body I have ever seen at that gym.
>tfw moving to another city for MBA in August
Oh well. She raised my test enough for me to crush my lmao2pl8 binch.
>>
>>37887157

Just don't be overly desperate. Treat them the same way you treat the guys you go up to until they start giving you signals (Touching your arms, laughing at you, Lip biting etc) Then you can do something after that. Best of luck in the future lad
>>
Once I moved my routine up 1 day cause I was hungover I stopped seeing like 4 qt's and now I just see dudes at the gym.. I gotta fix this
>>
>>37887226
I will try this. Thanks again mate
>>
File: 1459474353388.png (217 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
1459474353388.png
217 KB, 680x680
>>37886961
>she added me on fb
>she's dating a baseball player
why do they do that
>>
>>37887461
They want to be friends :^)
>>
She's about 16 (Legal here in Iowa). Tight body. Tall, long blonde hair, cutie. Innocent looking little thing. Doesn't do meme lifts and has decent form from what I can see.
>>
>>37886551
>Gym has male and female section
>both sections are good, no reason for women to go to men section
>women are allowed to go to mens section but men are not allowed to go to womens section (equality and shit)
>for some reason a lot of the women tend to go to the men section
>they wear tight yoga pants and DB squat in stupid places to try and get attention
>>
>>37887650
They are just asking to get raped
>>
File: angry3.jpg (34 KB, 560x330) Image search: [Google]
angry3.jpg
34 KB, 560x330
>>37887461
because women are social media whores and want to buff up their friends lists and like the increased popularity and attention; and they want men to want them despite having no interest in the men that do.

Don't participate in it - delete everybody you don't really talk to or hangout with IRL, if they ask why they were deleted say you only keep people you regularly hangout with and know well on your friends list. Don't play into their game.
>>
i have a crush on every girl who gives me attention
>>
>>37886551
>In the gym at my uni.
>Last year, I saw a girl who i thought was really cute. Thought nothing of it. Didn't really see her around much in subsequent gym sessions.
>Eventually forgot about her.
>This year, I see her again, very often. I start to crush on her.
>Every time I see her she seems more and more beautiful.
>Only ever talked to her once, asked her if she was waiting on the machine I was using.
>I see her around regularly, but I don't seem to have the balls to approach or talk to her.

I'm madly in love with a girl whose name I don't even know.
>>
>>37887650
This is like my old gym in the North East.

>Segregated gym
>Male side has alot of old equipment but often you end up having to wait on things like benches and the squat racks etc. Alot of the cardio stuff is worn out. For example all the trackers on the rowing machines are broke or missing. The belts on some of the treamills are busted to fuck. Most the weights are chipped and threaten to give you tetanus.
>Every so often women from the womens section come and work out in the guys only sections
>Take up every fucking machine, leave dumbells everywhere and frequently text and shit. It's not uncommon for them to swarm an area and just chat.
>Complain to manager but he just does this 'Just enjoy the view mate!' BS speil every time
>What makes me really mad is they have fucking PRISTINE equipment in the womens section
>Ask why
>Its so the come in and join the gym. If women see used equipment they dont sign up for some reason
>Slowly learning to hate women through no tangible reason
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.