[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /fit/ Newfriend question. I am missing quite a few traits
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1467970820369.jpg (178 KB, 969x449) Image search: [Google]
1467970820369.jpg
178 KB, 969x449
Hey /fit/
Newfriend question.
I am missing quite a few traits of Kline, but most noticeably I have very feminine hips, exactly like said man does.
I have a beard, chest hair, widows peak, a child, etc etc, and while not a genius I don't feel lower IQ than the rest of the population average.

Is it possible that people with with shit can only have a few symptoms or is it all or nothing?
Also how to I make my hips less noticeable (my waist line is a 34-36, but my stomach is around 30-32) it's noticeable.
>>
>>37851773
You're fat. Lose weight.
>>
Yes faggot. Your aesthetic shortcomings are the result of your lazy ass life and shit eating habits rather than a disease. Just gain upper body mass and you'll look fine.

And hit back extra hard, your main goal should be to learn how to move weights with your back rather than arms, because I can guarantee you have zero lats.

Come back and bitch about your genetics after lifting seriously (and seeing good gains) for a year
>>
Go get your chromosomes and t-levels checked. That said, most likely just >>37852286. Do note that the pic says "Lower IQ than sibs", ie., if any of your possible siblings are average / above average it could easily mean you're average as well, just not at their level.

I'm not completely sure since I haven't yet had my levels etc. checked, but I also have some qualities referring to Klinefelter, namely wide hips and breast growth (though no breast tissue, just fat), as well as being quite weak for my size. That being said, I would guess that, in my case at least, the cause has more to do with the fact that I did zero exercise from age 5 till I was 17 when I began half-assing gym, combined with a diet consisting mostly of simple carbs, a lot of coke and, from 15 on, a lot of beer.

And besides, even if you have KS, so what? Training decently for 10+ years will still make you stronger and fitter than the average man out there. Naturally a different story if you were considering competing, in which case you have my condolences.
>>
For making hips less noticeable just aim for heavy deads and squats. Do some strongman stuff on the side as well. I would say that general core work is important as well, weighted hyperextensions, planks, woodchoppers, etc.
>>
>>37852393
>And besides, even if you have KS, so what?
People with KS can't reproduce.
>>
>>37852538
Minor issue, adoption is the ethical choice after all.
>>
>>37852286
>>37852298
>implying I don't lift
>implying i'm fat
Did you guys even read my post? at all, even one sentence.
My hips stick out further than my stomach, this is bone. I can hit it with a ruler and it makes an audible sound of hitting the pelvic bone, I have a noticeable dip where the skin stretches over it before it goes to my stomach.

>>37852393
I have no breast or stomach fat, just the wide hips, I'm a marathon runner (very low body fat in general).
How would I go about asking to get my chromosomes checked?
I was more asking is there any types of workouts I can do for my core (specifically the sides) so that it's a smoother transition to the stomach? not just a cliff side like i have now.
>>
File: Braulio.jpg (40 KB, 539x539) Image search: [Google]
Braulio.jpg
40 KB, 539x539
>>37852538
>People with KS can't reproduce.
So I'm automatically good just because I have a kid?
Well that makes it easier, I just have shit genetics.

>>37852521
thanks for your input, I need to go powerman tree trunk mode is what you're saying?
so that everything just looks bigger through the core. Got it.
>>
>>37852566
Go and ask your doctor, it's not unusual a procedure, even if quite rarely asked for by private people.

>>37852590
Wide hips immediately imply a strongman-type build. Everything else (except trap, maybe) would just look goofy.
>>
Kinda glad i dont have KS and look like Jason Blaha. Well atleast he gets to fug his gf twice a day GG
>>
>>37852640
Ok thanks man!

>>37852753
It's funny he kind of looks like an Oni from japanese mythology in my opinion.
>>
>>37852558
Topcuck
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.