[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here hates sport?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6
File: 63643210.jpg (91 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
63643210.jpg
91 KB, 400x400
Who here hates sport despite being athletically capable and strong? You love the gym, you can lift all day 'ery day but you cant catch a ball for shit and you dont really want too.

Ive always possessed above average fitness and strength, put me in a gym anywhere and Im happy. But put me on a footy field and forget it. I never saw the point in chasing a sack for a air around on grass. And I hate how young men use it as a way of measuring each other up even still.

One ability to play football wont help them survive a fist fight, a war or lift a Person out of a burning car. I refuse to accept that the 'alpha' male hero stereotype always has to be the jock quarterback type.
>>
i only go to the gym i have no want to play sports

mostly cause i hate people who are involved with them its just a giant circle jerk

i hang out with fucking stupid nerds but id rather do that than hang out with anyone else, i cant talk about video games and joke with anyone else. same with girls
>>
>>37835007
I don't hate other sports per se, just team sports

tfw misanthropy/autismo
>>
>I played sports in school
>Rugby, then football
>People can't understand that I enjoyed playing but didnt and still dont give a fuck about the sports teams that sportsed at the weekend
>Omg did you see the sport last night?
>No
>Well you should have, the sports team that sportsed the best won the sport
>Right, but why is that important
>It just is
>Why

This happened a lot during the Olympics. People I know we're paying hundreds of pounds to watch people run really fast in person despite;
1. You can literally see it better on TV
2. It literally makes no difference to your life beyond being able to say " I was there breh"

Not that I don't admire athletes, but people get so hyped for no reason over shit.
People are dumb.
>>
>>37835022
/fit/ the post
>>
>>37835007
>athletically capable
>can't catch a ball

Ah, the classic 'fatass cucked by a jock so turned to powerlifting to deal with it'.

Try strongman stuff instead, PLing is only a hindrance to breaking out of the beta shell.
>>
>>37835048
This. The people who pay to go aren't even fit
>>
OP here I also disdain people who watch sports. Its almost like being a cuck, your empowering another younger, fitter, richer man than you just because he can chase a ball around for 90 mins. Fuck they cant even handle that, 30mins max and they need a sub.

Im an Aussie and when Jarred Hayne played NFL he was a national hero. The best the cunt ever did was catch a pass and run 20 yards. He was pathetic. And he got paid hundreds of grand, maybe millions(I dunno) to do it. Meanwhile Army grunts march up and down hills, eat rat packs, get shot at for 70grand a year. Cops get spat on by HIV positive drug addicts and paramedics get taken out for their gear.

These athletes are not servicemen, they donbt save peoples live, conquer countries, catch crims or climb mountains.
>>
>>37835081
Lmao you're autistic m8
>>
>>37835007
Gym is PVE, sport is PVP.

Literally all it takes to be good at PVE is persistence, PVP you can lose no matter how hard you try. Many avoid PVP, because they can't handle losing.
>>
>>37835081
i like the thoughts man
>>
>>37835081
I agree with the cuck part but not everyone can be an elite catcher/runner

Lots more people can be cops and paramedics. They're more dispensable sadly
>>
>>37835118
Only losers lose. Put yourself in a situation where you cant lose and you're a winner. What type of moron wouldn't do that? Now before you post that Michael Jordan quote remember he was tall, handsome, athletic and is rich as fuck so he could lose all he wanted too.
>>
>>37835142
Not anyone can be a sniper, breecher, negotiator, EOD tech or a special forces operator. Less men have served in Delta for example than have played NFL.
>>
File: 14125126243.png (85 KB, 201x150) Image search: [Google]
14125126243.png
85 KB, 201x150
>>37835007
I hated sports when I was a fatso and I still do

But back when I started losing weight I considered getting into rugby to find bros but I'm too much of a sperg and they would probably try to keep me fat for the team anyway
>>
>>37835164
Which is why we need to livestream Delta team's missions to drum up more money for the military. Gotta get them wages up

I would much rather watch them light some desert people up than a football game
>>
>>37835048
>2. It literally makes no difference to your life beyond being able to say " I was there breh"
you could break down literally anything to shit like that. people are not dumb for enjoying simple stuff m8.
>>
>>37835007
>survive physical conflict

Lmao it's 2016 stop living in a shitty country
>>
File: 1465270565502.png (433 KB, 1024x944) Image search: [Google]
1465270565502.png
433 KB, 1024x944
This thread is literally autism. No wonder you guys are all faggots: You're all too fucking autistic and the lack the fundamental social capabilities to play a sport or anything.
>>
File: 1448146513691.png (456 KB, 525x521) Image search: [Google]
1448146513691.png
456 KB, 525x521
>this thread
>autism

jesus christ no wonder you guys bitch about girls and qq about your looks, doesn't matter how attractive you are with this much spaghetti no grill will ever touch your peen. This is so embarrassing to read.
>>
>>37835686
So are you implying there is some sort of social importance, like a requirement of development for a man to be able to catch a chunk of pressurized rubber? Sport was invented by those who were physically weak. They became popular to their views did and thus became the norm. I could easily create a society, ban sport and dictate that a mans pound for power lifting abilities were what judged his manliness. Next thing you know manlets are the new Alphas. The masses dont know any different so therefore its the truth.
>>
>>37835239
People are dumb for bitching at people who don't subscribe to their little club you autist.

Learn to read.
>>
>>37835048
This, being a spectator of a sport is so dull, and I don't take enjoyment out of playing team sports much either
Basketball is kinda fun
>>
>>37835022
>mostly cause i hate people who are involved with them its just a giant circle jerk

This is true at the casual level, but as someone who is friend with elite athletes things change when you get to the big leagues.
The conversations there shift to how much do you lift on the big 3, what do you eat and how much, how do you train for specific shit and which steroids do you use.
>>
Tfw nobody mentions track and cross country as sports to be enjoyed.

Perhaps it's a matter of atmosphere anon? I especially liked cross country the people were different in that everyone there was just trying to have a nice time. Sure there was cheers, shouting and such, but was there a greasy, alcoholic lardball mechanic about to bust a capillary from screaming at the coach to put his son that he channels all vicarious desires and purging of self hatred through on the field? No and it was heaven
>>
I like more individually focused sports I guess. I was on cross country and track in high school, yeah you're on a team but you know what I mean. I play tennis and golf occasionally as well. Know how to catch a football, me and friends would occasionally play in our backyard but I find watching it boring. Can't really watch any sports on TV, they're all boring as hell.
>>
File: bart.png (461 KB, 500x470) Image search: [Google]
bart.png
461 KB, 500x470
>>37835081
>be australian
>mfw the media's non-stop Jarryd Hayne articles and news stories

Its died down from last year but jesus christ I do not give a shit do all the chads and bogans in this country really care THAT much?
>>
>>37835007
>One ability to play football wont help them survive a fist fight, a war or lift a Person out of a burning car.
Nor will squatting 500
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.