[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gains Goblins in your life
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: 1450334526917.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
1450334526917.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
my parents
>anon you don't need to eat vegetables every day, you eat them too much, have french fries instead

How am I supposed to make it when they do this kind of shit to me? Fatties have no awareness at all
>>
>>37803901
It sounds like TLC films your family for the entertainment of thin people.
>>
My gf
> 160 lbs
> 5'3

I'll let you imagine what her eating habits are like.
>>
>>37803901
Oh for fucks' sake, every goddamn day there is THIS thread in one form or another.

Listen kid: You at least of legal age? If yes then get a job and GTFO, live on your own somewhere, even if it's renting a room, and then you eat and do whatever the fuck you want.

Are you Underage b&? Have no job or money that's all yours? Skeezy NEET? Then TOUGH SHIT, you have to do the best you can until you're old enough to have a job and be able to take care of yourself. There is NOTHING you can do otherwise if you're not paying the bills. Sucks to be you.
>>
>>37803993
TEST
>>
>>37804045
Unfortunately in all the bad places. Her butt is kind of square.
>>
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 642x433) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 642x433
>>37803993
Oh god pls post pics I've saved every high test pic on the internet I need MORE
O
R
E
>>
Tendonitis

>tfw betrayed doc and went back to lifting 2 days before i was supposed to

Didn't hurt tho all good
>>
>>37803901
YOU DUCKING MOVE OUT

AT THE VERY LEAST YOU MAKE YOUR OWN FUCKING DIETARY DECISIONS HOLY SHIT GET IT TOGETHER ANON
>>
>>37804028
Fucking this
it may break your poor mummys heart that she can't shovel tendies into her little prince for every meal but you gotta nut up and do your own shoppinn.
>>
>>37803901
Don't move out unless you make spanking good money. Listen to /biz/ on this topic and you won't end up with a shit tier job and next to no disposable income. Is your parents recommending french fries really enough of a cause for you to move out? Just eat a small amount of fries and have some vegetables with it it's not a huge deal.
>>
>>37804105
>DUCKING
grammar checker censorship.
>>
>>37804833

is my phone a gains goblin because it makes my tough love less tough, and instead fills OP's head with images of mallards?
>>
>>37803901
Feel you bro. My family are a bunch of fatties and they never see what's their mistake. Shit, even my mother criticizes my nutriologist cousin.

When it's unavoidable, as somebody suggested, just moderate your portions.
>>
>>37804062
Dump her
>>
>>37804872

>"nutrologist"
>lives with parents

holy shit.
>>
File: swolehate.jpg (546 KB, 1466x908) Image search: [Google]
swolehate.jpg
546 KB, 1466x908
my gf

>you shouldnt go to the gym so much
>i think sixpacks are disgusting

but she has a tight pussy, does anal, a tongue ring and eats ass, so i'm sticking with her until i can upgrade.
>>
File: 1465485255495.png (55 KB, 217x190) Image search: [Google]
1465485255495.png
55 KB, 217x190
>>37804996
>eats ass
jealous bro
>>
File: 1.jpg (28 KB, 437x501) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
28 KB, 437x501
>tfw gym was closed today
>first time I've missed a workout in almost 6 months
>binge ate Halloween amounts of candy, cookies and icecream
>feel sick to my stomach and am laying in bed
My cut, it was going so well, god damn it mike & ikes
>>
>>37805071

make yourself puke dude
>>
>>37805076
It's too late anon, it's too late, I'll just skip out on dinner

Whys the 4th of July such a gains goblin holiday
>>
>>37804983
Yes, you know, as in I work in a hospital deciding what do patients it depending on their condition, which you wouldn't know because you work cleaning rooms with old mexican ladies.

Yes, living with parents instead of giving away my money to a landlord.
>>
>be emaciated holocaust twig
>parents tease me saying that i have an eating disorder or whatever (they didn't really make that much food)
>anon you should really go to the gym and bulk up

>left for college, would come home and eat a decent amount (not a lot by any standards, just like regular amount of food), do the same now living at home still
>parents say shit like ANON HOW ARE YOU STILL HUNGRY and HOW ARE YOU STILL EATING and LOOK AT ALL THE FOOD ON ANON'S PLATE and ANON YOU'RE EATING US INTO THE POOR HOUSE (they are rich)

really pisses me the fuck off
>>
>>37805149

really, because "nutrologist" is not even a word.

and yeah ok, living with your parents (rent free, even!) to stay stuck in your puberty-entrenched dynamic for life. fun.
>>
>>37805149
A nutritionist can make $55,240 annually, which is pretty decent considering increases in happiness due to salary cap at $60,000. Be happy you didn't move to a big city and piss away your life savings on rent.
>>
>>37803993
My gf is 5' 240 get on my level
>>
>>37804858
phoneposter pls go
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.