[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/fit/ explain to me how someone can eat 1500g carbs and look
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (588 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
588 KB, 640x1136
/fit/ explain to me how someone can eat 1500g carbs and look like this

Right now he is cutting on 675g of carbs. Unfortunately he doesn't list any of his other macros

What do carbs that high even do?
>>
>>37786712
roidz now kys thx bye
>>
>>37786790
Do roids change the laws of thermodynamics?

1500g carbs is 6k cals alone
>>
File: 151.jpg (8 KB, 182x200) Image search: [Google]
151.jpg
8 KB, 182x200
meanwhile on social media

>haha bro, yeah I'm natty, drug free :-)
>haha bro, yeah I'm on gear, but I barely take any, like just TRT tier dosages bro :-)
>haha bro, yeah I don't track my calories/macros, real men don't do that, only women :-)
>haha bro, yeah I do track my calories/macros, but I eat like 5000 calories a day, like 1500g carbs bro :-)
>haha bro, yeah I maintain 6% bodyfat on like 8000 calories bro haha, I just eat whatever bro :-)
>haha bro, yeah I barely do any cardio, like 20minutes bro, tops
>haha bro, yeah I don't do ANY cardio whatsoever, easy bro

meanwhile in reality

>taking more drugs than 1970s olympias
>eating no more than 2,000 calories every day
>weighing everything to the T on a food scale
>taking tons of stimulants and appetite suppressants and other forms of depressants
>doing 1-2+ even 3+ hours of cardio a day
>>
>>37786712
he probably means 1500 calories worth of carbs

or he's retarded and just spreading shit advice, many instagram lifters do that, as >>37786823
points out
>>
>>37786812
I'm pretty sure you know nothing about thermodynamics.
>>
>>37786712
>>37786889
no you fucking faggots, do you know what happens when you eat a shitton of carbs when you're on tren?
>>
>>37786712
>/fit/ explain to me how someone can eat 1500g carbs and look like this
steroids, summerfriend.
>>
>>37786950
You gain a lot of weight, not sure about muscle:fat ratios. If you're natty it'd be mostly fat though, which is why you should never bulk on too big surpluses.

I bet that even roiders can't bulk at a surplus over 1500 calories without getting too fat.
>>
>>37786712
Have you considered maybe he's lying?
>>
>>37787026
Sorry I didn't type it out properly
he doesn't eat 1500g of carbs every day
he just did it one time to make these photo's
google tren and carbload
>>
File: 1436350224991.gif (3 MB, 300x203) Image search: [Google]
1436350224991.gif
3 MB, 300x203
>>37787032
>lying on the internet

Who would do such a thing?
>>
>>37786712
probably works construction or trades during the day.
>>
>>37786712
Carbs don't make you fat dipshit.
>>
>>37788626
Eating a surplus of carbs that will amount to 6k calories without even adding in fats or protein will make you fat, dipshit
>>
>>37786928

only "sure", he is clearly fucking retarded nad should kill himself.
>>
>>37786712
What happened to his left nipple
>>
>>37786812

The secret is insulin + HGH. Roids don't change the laws of thermodynamics, but what the modern insulin-based stacks do is they basically force feed the glycogen from your carbs into the muscles, causing them to be oversaturated and growing as well as getting pumped (because glycogen causes water and blood to be retained in intramuscularly) at superphysiological rates.

Calories in versus calories out is still in effect technically. It's just that the carbs aren't properly used or available for your fat-storing metabolism
>>
>>37789163
Thanks for being the first person with an actual reply instead of "hurt durr you're retarded u don't know nothing about thermodynamics"

I'm not familiar with roids at all so I wasn't sure how he could get away with this
>>
>>37789163
So correct me if im wrong but if he stops taking insulin then he should "deflate", right?
>>
>>37789269

Yes. He'll still be fuller and more "round" looking than a natty because of the other drugs he's taking, but insulin alone does insane things for muscle fullness.
>>
>>37789305
Wow, this is awesome info
before taking pics it would be good to do some insulin and eat carbs right?
>>
>>37789326

It is not advisable to use insulin on its own for bodybuilding purposes. If you just use insulin itself you'll still get better pumps, but you will also store a lot of water under your skin and some of your surplus carbs will still get stored in fat cells. Generally what you want to do is take insulin with at least on other test-based steroid (and HGH if you really want to be one of the big guys) because testosterone works as a vector in regards to how much of the glycogen your muscle cells can absorb, which in turn pushes the envelope of how much your insulin can "force feed" your muscles to ensure that the surplus carbs really do end up where you want them to
>>
>>37789387
Hm...well i really dont wanna do roids but bigger pumps is good..
ill look into it, good info though anon. youre a godsend
>>
>>37789163
do type 1 diabetics gain some advantage as they can inject themselves with insulin?
>>
>>37789459
You can too!
>>
3+ grams of gear including tren + insulin + GH = literally magic
have you ever seen a pro bodybuilder with any noticeable amount of fat on them? they get bloated and watery in offseason but their bodies just don't seem to store fat at all
>>
>>37789444
And you are a retard
>I don't want to do roids
>but let me inject this insulin real quick for a "bigger pump"
Just use photoshop if you're so desperate
>>
>>37789163
This is the correct answer
>>
>>37786712
Obviously a manlet
>>
>>37789163
Basically this. Even without hgh and insulin steroids improve nutrient partitioning = more glycogen in the muscle.

>>37789444
insulin is the most dangerous drug in bodybuilding. don't fuck around with it because you don't wanna do roids idiot.
>>
>>37789387

Yeah messing around with insulin for bb purposes (or for that matter any non-medical purposes) is pretty dangerous.
>>
>>37786712
>what are carb refeeds during a cut
>>
>>37791171
I don't think you understand how much 1500g of carbs is.

He's cutting at 675g of carbs
>>
Because loading up on carbs fills your glycogen reserves making your muscles appear fuller. It's possibly the oldest trick in the book for bodybuilders.

He looks like that _because_ he recently ate 1500g of carbs (probably an exaggeration) not in spite of it.
>>
what's on his belly? shit looks like arabic
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.