[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What to do if your parents are gains goblins? >Won't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 157.jpg (104 KB, 803x688) Image search: [Google]
157.jpg
104 KB, 803x688
What to do if your parents are gains goblins?

>Won't let me sleep enough to recover normally(they go to sleep at like 11 pm and are up by 6 being loud AF, so even if I sleep at the same time as them it's not enough)
>Keep nagging me about getting a job and moving out and doing chores which further lowers my testosterone via cortisol
>Won't buy good food so I can't bulk nor cut properly
>Can't get gf because of their bullshit

Fuck man I know I'm a NEET but why do they have to be like this? I'm so jeally of other neets.

What do I do? I'm considering just taking what money I have and moving by myself to le big city and starting a new life but I have no job, no gf and no real skills.

How did /fit/bros deal with their gains goblins of a family?
>>
>>37783596
>my parents buy all my food for me
>my parents don't charge me rent
>my parents don't force me to get a job

>my parents love me

>I hate my parents

I'm sure your Dad doesn't hate you back anon, but he's probably sad. All he wanted was a son to talk to, to mend cars with on a Sunday afternoon, to go to the pub with and to go camping with.

Instead he got you.

Your Mum probably wanted a son to be proud of, one with friends and a career so she can look at you and say, "he's my son, and I love him". So she can tell her friends what you're up to, the girl you've just met, the house you're about to buy together, the grandchildren you've just told her about.

Instead she got you.

Stupid parents, right? What do they know?
>>
I swear to god I've seen this exact thread before
>>
>>37783712
>I'm sure your Dad doesn't hate you back anon, but he's probably sad. All he wanted was a son to talk to, to mend cars with on a Sunday afternoon, to go to the pub with and to go camping with.

He never wants to spend time with me anyways

he's not that cool desu
>>
>>37783596
>7 hours is not enough sleep
>>
>>37783724
All dads who stuck around want to spend time with their kids

Don't be a pleb
>>
>>37783732
He never wants to do anything cool

he's never spent time with me even as a kid
>>
>>37783742
Why don't you ask him instead of waiting for him to ask

Damnit why are people so autistic just talk to other people like Jesus Christ
>>
Stop falling for this copypasta you fucking retards.
>>
>>37783756
I do but he never wants to
he's kind of low-test to be honest
>>
>>37783763
It's a copypasta but it doesn't mean it's not true anon

i'm talking about my life here
>>
>>37783772
Get better bait faggot.
>>
reeee
>>
>>37783726
This.
>>
>>37783713
the faggot posts this exact thread, word for word, every fucking day
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.