[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /fit/ i really need your help. lets start with some information
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: 111123.png (192 KB, 588x399) Image search: [Google]
111123.png
192 KB, 588x399
Hey /fit/ i really need your help.

lets start with some information about me
my name is irrelevant, im 20 years old and from germany.
Since i can imagine im thin and i never had a problem with that until i was 16.. ive realized how "thin" i really am because my "friends" and schoolmates said things like "holy shit bro you are thin as fuck" or "look at those arms/legs" or " do you get food at home" Everyone ive ever met said something about my body and how thin i look. and ive realized im really fucking thin. i never had a problem with that because i was a kid back then but now im 20 years old and i look like a skeleton. im 1,70cm tall and my weight is 50kg thats really low my BMI is 17,3.

People say "Just eat alot of food and you will gain"
yes sure it sounds easy but it isnt because i can eat whatever i want and i dont gain any weight. it doesnt matter what i eat/do i dont gain weight. i cant live like this anymore.
its fucking summer here and ive never been outside without a sweater because im ashamed of my body. the last time i was in a Public swimming pool was 2010. I hide my body 24/7 because im so ashamed.

is there anyone who can help me ?
anyone with similar problems ?
i dont know what to do anymore..
i really want to change my life.
>>
>I can eat whatever I want but can't gain weight

There should be a flowchart for stupid excuses like this. You are probably severely underestimating your calorie intake.

IF YOU EAT MORE CALORIES THAN YOU NEED YOU WILL GAIN WEIGHT, YOU ARE EITHER NOT EATING ENOUGH OR NEED TO EAT MORE
>>
>>37773707

You're confusing 'eating whatever I want' with 'eating enough'. If you want to gain weight and its not happening, you up your calorie intake until it does. That isn't always fun.
>>
>>37773707
get your iron checked. if you have intenstinal problems they could cause poor absorbtion of nutries which would make it hard to gain. For that matter, get full blood tested. Then eat sugar and unhealthy crap until you gain a little pudge. Now add protein supplements and high protein to that diet and work out. If you're working out at maximum, gaining muscle and not losing that initial pudgy fat you gained, then you're doing good. If you start losing the pudgy fat, EAT MORE carbs in addition to the already protein rich diet you have. This is working for me - been skinny all my life.
>>
I suffer from Crohn's disease and im still 150lbs, all you gotta do is constantly eat small amounts of food even when you ain't hungry. Protein or serious mass might help too if you don't want to eat the volume but want the calories.
>>
>>37773733
it's goes

did you read the sticky?
yes: no you didnt moron
no: read the fucking sticky
>>
>>37773707
don't just "eat alot". eat a specific amount of calories a day. EVERYDAY. and you will gain weight.
sorry to burst your bubble, bro.
fatties say "I really don't eat much" without counting calories. a fucking croissaint with jam doesn't look like much.. but it is.

same goes for you. with 170cm and 50kg you need around 2200kcal to gain 0.5kg a week.
and for someone with your body it sounds a lot. but if you read a lot about nutrition you will find food that makes it easier like rice, avocado or just some peanut butter in the morning (the good stuff, not the supermarket shit).

and you have to keep in mind that you have to eat 2200kcal EVERYDAY not just 2-3 days a week. it's hard but possible.

download "myfitnesspal" on your smartphone NOW:
and starting tomorrow you will type every food in that motherfucker that you eat. and get that 2200kcal NO MATTER WHAT:
>>
>>37773707
START TO LIFT AND YOUR BODY WILL DEMAND YOU CONSUME MORE CALORIES BY ITSELF
>>
>>37773707
do you look like your pic related?

>manual labor, start with low stuff like cleaning the yard or something
>visit the woods or a park, go jog there, the clean air with forest scent will make you hungry
>cardio in the morning, lift at start of the night, not even joking, do a bit of cardio combined with lifting, it will make you hungry enough to eat 5 meals a day
>spend some time in the sun, either doing some manual labor or doing the cardio routines, the extra sunlight might not seem like its doing anything but a week later (or maybe sooner) you will feel a bit more motivated to continue your routines
>once you are hungry, eat as much as you can in the shortest time you can (without hurting yourself ofc)
>stop caring about everything and anyone, accept failure, embrace it, become it. just do your shit, while knowing that nothing matters and no one cares

i cant explain any of the shit i wrote above, but years ago that was what "worked" for me to get started
once you start feeling the tiniest bit increase in motivation dont slack, nurture that motivation feeling, set goals a little bit higher, if you fail no problem no one cares, go back and redo your shit.
the most important thing is "keep at it", never stop, you will eventually get into a daily routine that works for you and keeps you motivated for "tomorrow"

good luck

>t. former living alone hungry skelington that forgot about eating dinner due to not being hungry

>thx for reading my blog
>>
>>37774982
i forgot to mention once you actually start to feel really hungry switch to healthier stuff like chicken breasts, tuna, that kind of thing, dont just eat every single sweet/sugarloaded thing in front of you
>>
B- but I eat all the time and never gain, I eat pizza and carbs and all kinds of food daily and don't gain a pound... Reality : I had a biscuit with 2 eggs for breakfast... Two slices of pizza for lunch and then some small ass something for dinner... FUCKING EAT MORON HOW HARD IS IT TO EAT???? when ever you feel full... Eats some more!! Take a shit eat again, dinner time?? Make it double what You think would be a good Portion, you skelly fags have the easiest "problem" to fix out of all of us
>>
>>37773707
>I hide my body 24/7 because im so ashamed
wait why
>>
>>37773707
OP I'm going to tell you something that nobody ever told me. Pay attention because it might help you.

Everyone said "just eat more". I ate more. I ate more and more. I could NEVER gain muscle, I just became skinny fat. Additionally, I always had heartburn and digestion problems.

Finally, it was discovered that my stomach acid levels were so low that they were almost non existent. This prevents your body from absorbing nutrients, particularly protein and important micro nutrients. I had a perfect diet but was malnourished.

In my case, it was caused by a bacterial infection. Once I started supplementing stomach acid I started to feel like a new person. I felt much more "normal" and I began absorbing food to the extent that I now have to be conscious of what I eat so I don't get fat. That notion would have been ridiculous to me before.

Treating the bacterial infection was important in my case as well, so that my body will be able to naturally produce more stomach acid over time. I also had an ulcer and was anemic.

Look into low stomach acid as a reason you can't gain weight. The answer is not always as simple as "you need to eat more".
>>
I was 18yo / 193cm / 64kg
I was eating shit my whole life. Always thought "I can eat whatever i want i dont gain weight", now that i look back i always ate fries, burgers, pizza etc. but only 1 meal a day and then some snacks over the rest of the day. I ate like 2000kcal max.
Its not about what you eat, its about how much you eat. Track your calories, try to eat 2500kcal a day, if you cant manage to eat that amount try to blend things and drink your calories.
If you still cant gain weight that way go see a doctor, your thyroid might me fucked.

btw, im 20 now, 85kg and getting /fit/
>>
sounds like the HATRED intro
>>
File: 1386349534658.jpg (1 MB, 3496x1638) Image search: [Google]
1386349534658.jpg
1 MB, 3496x1638
>>37773707
>>
>>37773707
Irrelevant, do GOMAD (gallon of milk a day)
weight gain 100% guaranteed

or eat a jar of peanut butter a day
>>
>>37775346

Well shit, that sucks anon. Good thing they figured it out. Do they know how/where you contracted the bacterial infection?
>>
Hi Irrelevant. Never heard of that name before, must be a German thing.
>>
>>37775449
upvoted
>>
>>37775449
>Auswitch
>>
>>37775449
i don't think i eat like the above. i KNOW i eat like the below (well, actually, not really. it's more like crackers and cereal x9). but i'm always eating something, even if i'm never eating much at any time, and i don't really feel hungry. so whatever :^)

i also don't feel like the op though. i mean, yeah i'm hungry skeleton, but i feel alright.

do you other skeletals exercise regularly or just not eat? i cardio 3x per week.
>>
File: 1370572255926.png (373 KB, 619x587) Image search: [Google]
1370572255926.png
373 KB, 619x587
Just eat more retarded motherfucker.
Seriously how the fuck are people expecting to get bigger if they don't eat? Where does the muscle supposed to come from ?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.