[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When's your gym the emptiest, /fit/? Just got out of home
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1466220260697.jpg (16 KB, 475x289) Image search: [Google]
1466220260697.jpg
16 KB, 475x289
When's your gym the emptiest, /fit/? Just got out of home gym mode and joined the local Y today
>>
>>37750046
24 hour gym fag here. mine's mostly empty after 9 pm. i would assume it picks back up around 5 or 6 am since a lot of people like going to the gym before work.

avoid lunch time, too, as people like to exercise on their breaks. and, of course, don't go between 5 and 7pm since that's when 9-5 types go after work.

but it really depends on your community. there are a lot of retirees and housewives around me so there's a steady stream of people in my gym until night
>>
Why would you want to get out of home gym mode?
Working out entirely at your own convenience is surely better than having to find when your gym is emptiest?
>>
>24 hour gym in Sarajevo

>05-07: a couple people who work out before work come in.
>07-09: mostly empty
>09-12: kinda crowded, lazy jobless are waking up and coming in.
>12-17: gym empties slightly in summer.
>17-22: after-work rush, most packed around 19-20.
>22-24: mostly gym rats.
>24-02: roids bros thin out, maybe a couple people.
>02-05: two people at most, sometimes the lights and music get turned off and the clerk is sleeping.
>>
>>37750046
11.30pm is usually when my gym completely clears out. it's so nice being able to go at this hour. I'm currently studying, not sure how I'm going to cope when I get a full time job and have to go to the gym at normal hours

Being at the gym between about 3pm and 7pm makes me want to shoot myself with how busy it is
>>
>>37750046
7am - 10am and 9pm to 11pm. It's a local college gym. I'm usually the only one in the gym at those times. Of course even at peak times it's not really that busy.
>>
>>37750468
I agree the convenience is fantastic, but no room for a squat rack at my house...
>>
It's nigh impossible to go for a decent time at my gym during the Summer. All these beach body chads just swarm the fucking gym and it's crowded literally 24/7
>>
File: 1355785022316.jpg (37 KB, 248x248) Image search: [Google]
1355785022316.jpg
37 KB, 248x248
I use my uni's gym for free, tried three times around the 8-4/9-5 work schedule for my lab

>6am-8am
professors, grad students, some athletes, and the usual crowd of early riser undergrads. plenty of space, never have to wait for anything. pretty much like this all year around.

>4pm-6pm
absolute shit during the academic terms, curlbros and cardiobunnies fucking around all over the place. summer/winter break is good though, mostly undergrads taking classes so there aren't too many.

>10pm-midnight
literally nobody except the fat powerlifting guys and autists.
>>
>>37752267
>powerlifters and autist
Thaat's me!
>>
File: image.png (308 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
308 KB, 640x1136
Right now apparently
>>
I literally got warned for reporting illegal content that got deleted.
>the shitskincuckshed of the janitor
>>37749534
>>
>>37750046
around 1300-1400 I'd say
>>
I've been going to the gym between 5 and 630AM for about 3 weeks now and haven't had to wait for a rack or bench even once.

I used to go after work around 4PM and sometimes it was nightmare.
>>
>>37750046
>>37750046
Never, I lift at the gym on base (Naval base)
Its always crowded with fuck heads and DYEL's
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.