[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
qtddtot
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 41
File: rimjob inventor.jpg (45 KB, 500x373) Image search: [Google]
rimjob inventor.jpg
45 KB, 500x373
Other one has hit bump limit

Still can't do a single pull up. The first half of the movement is easy, but i can't hit lock out. Which muscle group should i target for this? lats or biceps more?
>>
File: 1341008021960.gif (3 MB, 300x169) Image search: [Google]
1341008021960.gif
3 MB, 300x169
>>37743297
I just started turning my life around. Was previously a skinny that realized I was approaching skinnyfat and I decided it's time I wasn't a piece of shit and actually looked good for a change.

I'm 6'2' and currently weight 175 pounds (79.3kg) I don't have any fat sticking out (such as a belly or moobs) but I can tell if I don't change my lifestyle I'm well on my way to being a piece of shit.

I cut out soda almost entirely, where as I was downing almost a liter to 2 liters a day, I've almost completely cut it out and am down to about a glass a day, slowly turning into every other day, then once in a while, ect. While I used to have fast food for breakfast and lunch every day, I've gone cold turkey and am instead having granola breakfast bars and making PB and J with supplies in my office.

Got me a gym membership a mile from my apartment, and 5 days a week (weds and sundays are resting days) I run the mile to the gym, do SS and then walk home (working up to jogging home).

If I want to maintain my body weight, but lose my fat and gain muscle (IE: I'm trying to get more muscle, but I'm not trying to get BIG). Do I maintain the standard caloric intake for my bodyweight? Or do I need a deficit to lose the weight that is obviously fat, and then gain it back through protein/good diet and exercise?

And on a secon side note, my core strength is fuckawful. Doing inclined sit-ups but if I add weight to modify the exersize, it's something pathetic like a 10 pound weight that I'm too embarrassed to do in the gym. What can I do to strengthen my core strength so I can bridge the gap a little and not feel so shitty?
>>
>>37743297
>>37743487
And I'm sorry, I didn't mean to link your post.

I know fuck and all, but I do remember reading in either SS or the sticky that you can have a buddy hold your feet to support you a bit. I also know gyms have that machine you put your knees on that kinda assists pull-ups and chin-ups. Maybe use that and have it take 10-20 pounds off so you can work up?
>>
Does your gym have an assisted pull up machine?
>>
>>37743487
Read the sticky at the top of the page. It answers all your questions.

Deficit will lose your fat, and then proper maintenance will help with muscle.
>>
I'm 5ft 7in @ 206lbs

How can I lose lots of fat and get gains in 6 days
>>
>>37743544
Ah, I re-read the diet section I see I misunderstood.

So even if I'm at my goal weight, I still need to cut calories. Got it.
>>
File: 1459386653676.png (145 KB, 702x397) Image search: [Google]
1459386653676.png
145 KB, 702x397
Is it counterproductive to try and gain muscle mass and also get into cycling/running? I enjoy cardio and want to keep a good amount of it in my life but I have read many conflicting things about endurance-type sports interfering with gaining mass and strength.

If you eat enough (a lot) of the right food it's possible to succeed in both, right? Or is it just a choice I'll have to make? It'd be ideal to be well-rounded and fit as fuck.
>>
why is it that i'm more interested in effeminate males and traps than girls after lifting and browsing /fit/ for a certain amount of time

i'm not into muscular men so it can't be that /fit/ itself made me gay
>>
File: 1467156733928.jpg (11 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1467156733928.jpg
11 KB, 480x360
I just got a weight bench off of CL for $50 and I'm pretty stoked. It came with 1' bar, lat pulldown attachment, and two 25 lb plates.

>Where can I buy cheap weights for the 1' bar?

Is CL going to be cheapest or is it worth it to buy at a store?
>>
>>37743554
Check if you have a 'reset' button somewhere on you. There was one on my Sega as a kid that worked when the screen got all blurry and fucked up.
>>
File: 1312162266898.gif (596 KB, 283x161) Image search: [Google]
1312162266898.gif
596 KB, 283x161
>>37743632
>>
File: 0089470001013_A[1].jpg (29 KB, 380x380) Image search: [Google]
0089470001013_A[1].jpg
29 KB, 380x380
do y'all eat your greek yogurt plain or flavored? i've been eating flavored for forever but i just today noticed that it's got ass loads of sugar.
>>
>>37743593
No. Lots of athletes train both mass and condition.
The belief that cardio kills gains is mostly based on bro-science. The only interference is that doing that much physical activity is very exhausting, particularly for beginners, which makes a lot of them quit early.
>>
I never feel sore from the back extensions/glute-ham/roman chair stuff.

I know those exercises lack an eccentric movement for the most part, and that's probably why.

My question is, does lack of eccentric movement = less hypertrophy?
>>
>>37743649
plain.
>>
>>37743649
just add fruit, honey or museli to it
>>
>>37743712
That's what I assumed, there seems to be a lot of athletes that can accomplish both.

I keep reading about things like catabolic states due to long-distance activities, is this also broscience or is it something that is countered by fueling during long exercises?
>>
>>37743649
plain like pic related, but with blueberries, strawberries, and granola for them macros
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMUWEmwzVo4

form check

cant get a side angle with this setup

i look like I lean to my toes but dunno if anything else is bad

progress is 95 -> 175lbs after 6weeks of SS. I think this is my 3rd 165 set
>>
Do YMCAs normally have good gym facilities?
>>
>>37743297
If you can only digest and absorb 30g of protein in a sitting. How does IF work?
>>
>>37743980
Yes! The one I used to go to was superb, if a bit cramped by treadmills. Even had a pool and basketball court for me to do agility exercises. I moved to a smaller, more freeweights oriented gym recently and it's pretty damn good, I see no reason to go back to the YMCA except for the basketball court and the fee is less (30 bucks a month from what i remember)
>>
>>37744024
Ok, thanks for the info. Deciding on a first gym is a little daunting for me.
>>
>>37743727
Do you do back extension weighted? Those always get me sore in the lower back area
>>
>>37743297
Do either lat pull downs or assisted pull ups. Your lats are probably what's lacking the most
>>
Need a scale that functions accurate but won't brake bank... suggestions?
>>
Hello fit, I just finished my first real cut and while i lost around 25 pounds in two months, I realized that my thighs had packed on a lot of mass relative to the rest of my body. As I bulk up I fear that I will only make it worse. It's not that I have especially muscular legs, and I estimate i'm around 12% body fat.

Will this look better as I get more muscular legs? Is this shit genetics? I'm thinking of starting HIIT to mix it up, will this help?
>>
>>37743297
Women really don't seem to like big traps. Most women say that a guy with big traps is "too big" and "not attractive". I notice it's usually the tipping point between "very attractive" and "mmm... he's too big, kinda gross :("

Is this true, and at what point do you cross the line?
>>
>>37743951
Watch how wide your stance is. Try to keep your toes facing straight forward and keep your knees from going too far over your toes.
>>
best folding exercise bike? I'm 5' 9".
>>
Is there any good alternative to squats? My new time for workout is he only I can do and the squatracks are nearly always full. I wouldn't mind waiting if these fucks weren't doing their entire work out at the squatracks, we only have 4 of em too.
>>
File: 1466729240570.jpg (74 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1466729240570.jpg
74 KB, 1280x720
There are days where I have the most diamond hard on and can cum like a fountain and others where it's kinda eh and the jizz just spits out
What can I do to make it more the former rather than the latter?
>>
>>37743297
does it help constantly sucking in your built fat gut 24/7 to burn calories?
>>
Can a man have high sexdrive for the opposite sex and low test level at the same time? Is such a thing possible?
>>
>>37744281
I need to know this too. I tried kegels but I really need anything I can get I never spurt like I used too and it's really kinda sad.

Like I miss almost hitting myself in the eye and getting it all over my cheek and lips after it shoots over my shoulder.
>>
>>37743297
the first question I have is probably broscience, but I'm curious anyway...

I've heard inconsistent remarks about growing calves and other small muscles of the like, and one such thing was that more consistent, endurance like exercises with continuous contraction will grow calves better than other such workouts (for example running up hills on tiptoes or jumping rope.) Is this true?

Next, has to do with mobility and joints than with muscles. I'm not sure if it was just overall soreness, but I went hard for my latest exercise and was sore for the next week, which was unusual, but even stranger was the feeling that most of the tension/soreness was around my joints than my muscles themselves, can anyone explain this, or offer some preventative measures?

Thanks in advance.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160629-210551.png (1 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160629-210551.png
1 MB, 1440x2560
Is this a good up if I want to start SS? Is it worth the 13$?
>>
>>37744500
>>37744281
how about dont jerk off 7 times a-day

just go a week or two without jerking it, eating healthy and taking vitamins if you want and youll be fine
>>
>>37745051
nah the app sux

if u pirate the book u can buy it to support rip though i guess

google ss excel spreadsheet and use that + form vids on youtbue and the book
>>
>>37745184
2 little 2 late bruh
>>
>>37745193

its fine to use as a planner if you're set up to use it

i do deadlift on bench day and theres no way to arrange the scheduling like that so it just pissed me off to the point where I dont use it
>>
>>37745051
You can buy the fucking book on Amazon for less you faggot
>>
I got some pain in my knees after my last set of squats. Do I need to deload/work on form?
>>
Does amino acid supplement powder even have any kind of effect? Or is it just some god damn scam shoved my way so faggots can sit at home and laugh at me while farting on my money while I take some home for my "gainz"?
Also if this is absolute shit and doesn't do crap, what should I be taking that actually does something for me? Whether it be vitamins or other supplements?
>>
>>37745455

Frank Zane has said that taking very high doses of amino acids is very beneficial
>>
>>37743297

myfitnesspal says i have 900 calories left (and said that i burned 745 calories playing casual rugby. they didnt have that so i used casual soccer instead. does that sound right either way?)

im trying to lose weight but should i still eat like a peanut butter sandwich or something? i went to the gym today too and dont want to lose any gains.
>>
>>37743297
Lats.

You won't think they are getting worked until your at the last few and you start to feel your lats tense around your spine near the top.

Slower is better. Keep shoulders tight.
>>
>>37745569

When cutting I dont even put in exercise, that way im 100 % sure I stay below my TDEE.
>>
>>37743487

With one glass of soda a day and pb and j sandwiches you still get waaay to much sugar, try to cut out all thw added sugars from your diet.
>>
>>37743593

Cardio wont melt your gainz.

The only reason people on this boars spout thag nonsense is becaude they dont like cardio be ause it takes actual effort.

Do cardio its great for your health.
>>
>>37743752

Do not add honey, that way you are still earing those sugars, add fruit instead.
>>
File: Doitforhim.jpg (1 MB, 2211x3072) Image search: [Google]
Doitforhim.jpg
1 MB, 2211x3072
So this ones a little complicated, just looking for general opinion.

Stats: 6 foot tall male.
Current weight: 135 lb
Goal body: pic related

I started cutting in January, and cut down from 183. I feel great, best I've ever looked, etc.

Eventually, I got into a routine that works for me and heres what I do near every day:

Average BMR: ~1600
Average TDEE: ~1900 without factoring in exercise

IF at 6 on 18 off.
Two meals and a snack in that six hours.
Fasting Cardio (HIIT, Bodyweight, Plyo, Cardio, Calisthenics) 6-8 hours after last calorie.

Ending Day Macros:
Calories: 700-750
Protein: 36 grams
Carbs: 129 grams
Fat: 3 grams
Sugar: 73 grams

So, near the middle of the day recently, I've been getting pretty hungry. Don't know why all of a sudden, but I am. Might be the suagr buzz from the sugar I put in my coffee in the morning. Been thinking about switching to stevia but thats another story. Figured it might be good to add some extra protein in there, especially on days I'm doing a bodyweight heavy routine.

So, what do you guys think? Here are my options:

1. Protein scoop in water. 110 calories 26 grams protein. It tastes fine, but I finish it so quick it doesnt feel substantial.

2. Can of tuna. 120 calories 13 grams of protein. Not as much bang for my buck but I fucking love tuna. Put some hot sauce on it, I can eat it right out of the can.

3. An Egg. 70 calories, 6 grams of protein. More even but two is basically the same as tuna. Like eggs fine, but when I was fat I could put away 6 of them at a time so it always feels wierd eating just one or two.

4. Something I haven't even thought of. I eat chicken breast for dinner so I dont wanna eat that twice in one day.

Recommendations? Do I even need it? Should I go with veggies instead?
>>
>>37743593
>what are football players
>>
I know how many calories i burn a day but how do i find out how many pounds i lose a week if i do "x"
>>
>>37746800
A pound of fat on your body is equivalent to 3500 calories.

So, caloric deficit for the day times seven divided by 3500 is how many pounds youll approx lose in a week.
>>
Just started SS. Is it possible that my bench starting weight is only 5 kg under squat's? I have a really weak chest btw
>>
>>37746820
Thanks

So i take my tdee, subtract food calories and add the calories i burn?
>>
>>37746852
Keep in mind this is approx. You can have little fluctuations from stuff like sodium or did you shit etc. And TDEE is never 100% accurate but:

TDEE (includes BMR+Daily E+Excercise)=A
Total calories consumed throughout day= B

A-B=C (your daily caloric deficit)

C Monday+ C Tuesday + C Wednesday + C Thursday +C Friday+ C Saturday + C Sunday= D (Your weekly caloric deficit)

D divided by 3500+ Approx how many pounds you can expect to lose that week.
>>
>>37744007
If you could only absorb 30g of protein in a single sitting, how did the Inuits survive? they had a primarily carnivorous diet, lots more than 30g in a sitting. That 30g thing is just broscience.

IF works because if you don't eat until a certain time of day, you only have so much time left to stuff your face, so you end up eating less total.

My testicles have gotten bigger since I started lifting. Is this normal?
>>
>>37746841
Yeah, when you're new to the movements your weights will be all kinds of fucked up. They'll level off soon enough. Your squat goes up every time you do it (3x) a week, so it'll go up faster in due time.
My deadlift was like double my squat when I started because of my ape arms and no legs.
>>
>>37746919
Thanks, i should burn 6.5 pounds a week
>>
>>37746953
No problem, anon.
>>
What exercises other than lat pull-downs can I work into my workout if I want to be able to do atleast a singular pull-up.

Also any exercises to boost my chin-ups would be appreciated
>>
Today I started SS. I know it's not that important where you start, but I think they are pretty shitty:

Without the bar (used the same bar for all the lifts):
Squat 55 lbs
Bench 44 lbs
Deadlift 66 lbs

The bar was around 2 m long, don't know the weight.
Is it so bad?
>>
I have a pt session tomorrow. She will ask what I want to achieve from this.

I will want to be taught about free weights, bar, etc. Is that a sensible thing to ask for?

I'm worried she will only teach me machines.
>>
>>37747164
Also I found quite challenging to dlift 66 lbs + bar. Don't know if I should lower the weight.
>>
>>37743297
Is 6kg gains in 5 months of bulking too much to be all lean mass? I started lifting at 73kg, now 79kg.
>>
>>37743554
You can cut off your legs>>37743569
>>
>>37744260
I like barbell hack squats
>>
>>37743297
Depends,
>If you can do chinups fine but can't do pullups then it's biceps.

>If you fail both its either lats or technique you need to work on.
>>
>>37744167
You cannot ever get 'too big' for the average woman if you aren't on gear and aren't fat.

But my advice to you is to simply get the body you want and find a woman who agrees that it's the best body.

Don't settle for any woman, find one you're compatible with.
>>
>>37747164
Bumpolo
>>
>>37747164
standard bar weighs 45 pounds. As long as it's the long one that fits on a squat rack/bench press.

I'm not sure how you managed to get those numbers for bench and squat, as plates shouldn't be able to add up to those numbers...

Don't worry about where you start, as long as it's hard, you feel yourself breaking through limits you'll improve. Sadly there are no shortcuts, so its either work up from the shit weight or just give up,.
>>
>>37747838
In my gym the weights are
1.25 kg
2.5 kg
5, 10 and 20 kg

I used 2.5 and 5 mostly and then translated them in lbs because /fit/ usually uses lbs
>>
Broke my fucking forearm like six weeks ago. 4 weeks in all pain is gone and i can move my arm freely without any Problems except for the usual stiffness.

However I lost like 4-5kg due to not eating and lifting and my former broken arm lost greatly in size, while I lost some mass overall as well.

How long could it take to get back to full strenght and even size when i start to lift again in a few days? Gonna take off 10-20kg depending on lift and gonna start from there again with 3500cal, creatine and high Protein.
>>
What is proper protein intake while cutting ?
Sources range from 1g/lb of LBM to 1.4g/lb of Body weight. Please clarify
>>
>>37748023
I usually go 1g per lb of bodyweight. Worked well till now.
>>
File: 1466561522968.jpg (253 KB, 1080x1283) Image search: [Google]
1466561522968.jpg
253 KB, 1080x1283
>>37746751
you only eat 750 calories a day? and are wondering why you're hungry?
>>
>>37747202
if you're paying her, tell her exactly what you want to learn senpai
>>
>>37748234
I just get 3 free sessions. So I need to maximise the chance.

But it's more aimed at just getting noobies in there. So that's why I worry she will just stick me on machines. It's easier to teach.
>>
>>37744513
It makes sense for calves to be trained by ultra high endurance stuff, seing as they are used for walking and running, which we used to do a lot of. Genetics do play a role, as different calf inserts can really screw with your growth. I like to do lots of standing calf raises, and I'm going to start incline running soon

You may have slightly off form, or you could just be lifting too heavy too quickly. Try a deaload, cut about 20% off your lift and work your way up again. That helped for me.
>>
when squatting lowbar, how important is the "down and back" thing instead of "sitting down"?
>>
File: damntrain.jpg (28 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
damntrain.jpg
28 KB, 720x720
Is it okay to do HIIT cycling and steady state back to back for 6 days a week? I'm overweight but I do have the energy to do this, but will this be overly taxing on my body to the point where I could get injured?
>>
Why's this board gone to complete shit over the last few weeks?

Admittedly I've only been coming here for like a year for routine and diet advice and shit but I don't remember there being this many "feel threads", threads dedicated to pics of chubby girls, various pictures of animals with like 150 people saying hello ratto or whatever the fuck

Has something happened?
>>
>>37748023
http://bayesianbodybuilding.com/the-myth-of-1glb-optimal-protein-intake-for-bodybuilders/
>>
I started lifting this week but I was doing swimming before
Would it be ok if I swim on my rest days?
(I'm trying to prioritize hypertrophy)
Also I like to swim on my lifting days
>>
How can i include HIIT in my strength routine? I do Cardio after lifting every day for 20 minutes with at least 145 heart rate.

a
bench 3x5
ohp 5x5 light
Lat raise
CG bench or pushdown / ezbar skulls
cable crossovers

b
squat 3x5
snatch dl 3x5
Chin ups

c
OHP 3x5
Bench 5x5 lighter
lat raise
Incline DB bench
Front raise

d
squat 3x5
deadlift 1x5
Chin ups
>>
Thinking of killing myself. Also just started SS. Any advice on both?
>>
>>37748770
high school is out for summer
>>
File: stats.png (31 KB, 275x434) Image search: [Google]
stats.png
31 KB, 275x434
STATS
>5'9" (176cm)
>140 lbs (65kg)
>Lifting for 6 months
>Eating 2600kcal/day (and sadly binge once every two weeks)
>STILL LOSING WEIGHT

HOW THE FUCK DO I START MAKING GAINS WHAT THE FUCK I MEAN 2600KCAL IS ALREADY WAY ABOVE MY TDEE.
Please give me a daily kcal number to aim for, don't point me to a calorie calculator, I've tried enough of them already.

PS: Ex-fat, that's why "eat moar" is an incredibly difficult thing to do without fear of lovehandles instantly returning.
>>
>>37749415
Add around 100 kcals per week, measure your weight every week. No tdee calculator can give you the exact number, you have to learn by yourself by trying. When you start maintaining weight, you found your tdee. Increase from there.
>>
>>37749470
Time to invest in a proper scale then

>tfw already bought a foodscale and my family fitshames me
>huehue i fatshame them in return
>>
So I'm about to go from skinny to something.

I want to have photos of my current body so that down the line I can see how far I have progressed.

What shots should I have?
>>
>>37749598
"Why can't you support what I'm doing instead of trying to make me feel bad about it?"
Watch them sperg as guilt and insecurities overflow them
>>
>>37749751
And all I heard when trying that angle was:
>"anon we know best and we think it's not a healthy thing to obsess over ONE GRAM of meat, nobody does this"
There's no longer a point in arguing, I just do it for the bantz now

>anon we made you LARD-DISH XXL
>i weigh myself a small portion in order to avoid hearing "oh so you're not eating NORMAL food?"
>hear instead "oh come on now you don't have to know the exact weight"
>smugly say "well at least I wont have to know the exact cholesterol when I'm old"
>we all proceed to eat without exchanging another word

Autism wins again.
>>
>>37749860
Sorry about your sit anon,

Unless you're shooting for professional bodybuilding you can start winging it after a couple of months cuz you basically know what's in stuff, and winging it at that point is good enough for "hobbybuilding". It might help save your family relationships if things start getting bad
>>
>>37746751
Quark
>>
>>37743649
plain. also, don't just add fruits and shit to it. last night i had a cup of yogurt with cherry tomatoes and pickled jalapenos. shit was fire
>>
>>37744065
a lot of gyms have trial memberships so you can test the waters before signing up. take advantage of it
>>
>>37745421
did you break parallel? did you warm up enough? are you on a linear progression program where you went up on weight? i don't think i'd necessarily recommend deloading, maybe just rest a bit more and try again
>>
How heavy can you deadlift with hookgrip? At what point does it become too painful? I just hit 4pl8 and it didn't hurt that much. I'm scared of mixed grip after waching bicep tear compilations on youtube
>>
>>37744346
Anyone?
>>
>>37749697
just front and side, mebbe back
>>
>>37743297
My knee hurts from squatting, is it my form or should I not push so hard?
>>
>>37750510
Yes to all those. I usually rest for about 5 minutes, is that not enough?
>>
File: clarence 330kg diddly HG.webm (746 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
clarence 330kg diddly HG.webm
746 KB, 1920x1080
>>37750549
as heavy as you want
>>
>>37750670
for sets it is, but i was thinking more about training in general. do you do any kind of cardio, whether HIIT or LIIS? how many days a week do you work out? sometimes joints get overtaxed and need some time off to recuperate
>>
File: 1203275375595.jpg (78 KB, 346x350) Image search: [Google]
1203275375595.jpg
78 KB, 346x350
Hey, /fit/. What're some testosterone boosting foods for someone locked into a pescetarian diet? I've noticed my sex drive has fallen off considerably since I switched five or six years ago, to the point where I almost don't care about women anymore.

It's nice that it lets me focus and get a lot of work done, and I'm healthier than ever, but I kinda miss the feeling of mad, rabid lust.
>>
>>37750686
I work out three times a week, no cardio. Do I stay off of squats for a few days?
>>
Are pullups good enough for biceps (I know they're more lat-dominant), or should I be adding in chinups/bicep curls as well?

Oh I should mention that these are supplemental exercises for SL. Th-thanks /fit/
>>
>>37748224
That wasnt very helpful

>>37749920
Whats tat?
>>
>>37743297
lats i think.
>>
>>37750736
Zinc, magnesium and vitamin D. Those three will be great if you have low test level especially. Also eat healty fats (like fish, nuts, avocado, olive oil) and avoid sugar, sleep well, lift heavy, don't masturbate frequently and try to be around attractive women as much as possible
>>
My OHP is quickly approaching 1pl8.

Currently it's at 125lbs for 3x5

However, my bench is stalling at 155 and isn't developing nearly as fast. At this point my pendally rows are almost heavier than my flat bench.

I'm afraid my incline bench might actually vs stronger because of the shoulder involvement.

Has anyone else experienced this? Any advice?
>>
roughly speaking, whats the body fat % threshold for getting that small amount of excess fat off your face?
>>
Almost everyone that I see squating at my gym uses the Smith machine (most just do leg press) and the trainers don't seem to know about low bar squat
How do I know if my form is right?
>>
File: 1450743792575.png (150 KB, 929x1157) Image search: [Google]
1450743792575.png
150 KB, 929x1157
>>37748417
pls respond familiolis
>>
>>37748417
Its fine. If you are going to get injured doing HIIT, it is because you're doing the exercises wrong or you aren't warming up enough.
>>
>>37751954
Genetics, some people just have fat faces, others don't.

It should mostly be gone by 15% or so, if you're normal.

>>37751575
Normal, OHP is just a hard lift to progress on.

Check your form, or deload, or add some assistance. Just keep working on it.
>>
>>37752662
no idea boy

>>37749061
Only do the latter

>>37749860
lmao expert bantz

>>37750791
Chinups are better than pullups for the biceps. I only do chinups, because they involve more muscle mass.

>>37752653
read SS
film your form and judge it yourself or upload it to a fitness forum
>>
>>37752673
>If you are going to get injured doing HIIT
this is false. someone going from no exercise to 6 days of HIIT/LISS a week has a very good chance of getting injured.
>>
>>37752719
No I actually have been doing HIIT 3-4 times a week for a month now, so what you're saying is I can gradually be able to do that?
>>
>>37743516
Pretty much true. That's how I got my dips up. Some people say max out the dips or pullups unassisted to failure. But really, using good form, slow decrease in assistance, and the fact that it's more comfortable makes me suggest that you just just do assisted pullups. Some of the biggest dudes in the gym can hardly do any.

Lat pulldowns are an okay substitute if you're just trying to exercise and burn some calories, and also work that muscle group.
>>
>>37743712
This is true. Use an app or program that gets your running up very gradually while you also get your weight-lifted up very gradually.

Also, cardio does mean you're burning more calories. You'll have to make up for that if you're aiming for a surplus.
>>
>>37751138
Thanks anon! I'm gonna write all this down!
>>
>>37743951
feet can come about 3 inches closer together, shoulder length apart.otherwise, not bad at all.
>>
Does getting big beyond the point of good posture hurt my chances of getting a shy girlfriend? I'm too into the awkward introverted type to seriously consider anybody else
>>
File: file.png (359 KB, 435x470) Image search: [Google]
file.png
359 KB, 435x470
Are there any exercises to help naturally correct and/or help prevent pain from a 10 degree upper thoracic spine curvature? The curve is directly between my shoulder blades.

I get intense pain when standing still for longer than 10 or 20 minutes and also when I sit down in a chair without perpendicular pressure on my shoulder blades.
>>
File: Ive_Been_LOST.webm (2 MB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
Ive_Been_LOST.webm
2 MB, 640x640
today I did sprint/walk intervals for my HIIT. After 10 minutes I felt like I was dead. Is this 10 minute session enough to burn calories? I feel like I didn't really do anything. How long should HIIT last, roughly?
>>
How does ON stack up against My Protein? Labdoor gives My Protein the best rating but I notice ON has BCAAS and shit. I don't care about taste since I buy unflavored anyway. Which one is recommended more here?
>>
for someone with 20%+ bodyfat, is it ok to do HIIT twice a day? Obviously when I get leaner I'll cut back but until then would it be optimal?
>>
>>37743297
Would one g/kg protein be a milliprotein under S.I.?
>>
>>37743297
I'm currently doing StrongLifts 5x5 with the hopes of reaching 1/2/3/4 pl8. What would my lifts be to reach that?

For example today for my bench I did 150 5x5, to bench lmao2pl8 what would my 5x5 roughly be?190-200?

Bench 5x5
Deadlift 5x5
Squat 5x5
Overhead 5x5
?
>>
>>37753634

overhead ~100 5x5
bench ~200 5x5
squat ~290 5x5
dead ~380 1x5 (SL 1x5 deads)
>>
When people say to reach 1/2/3/4 pl8s do they mean as PRs or in a set?
>>
How much of the weight of the bar should I hold with my arms while squatting?
>>
>>37743297
Asked a few threads back, because I am trying to lose weight but I am always hungry. The second I finish a decent sized meal, still hungry. It's like I cannot feel sated, period

I've been on keto for a week now and the hunger does not recede. What kind of meds can I take to suppress it? I am on a 500 cal deficit and need to stay on it for a while
>>
>>37755187
>>
Is there anything to be done about stretch marks, short of the surgery?
>>
>>37755776
But that would fucking destroy my back
>>
File: 1464780103792.jpg (299 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
1464780103792.jpg
299 KB, 1080x720
I've got a question.

What's the deal with the hoodie in pic related? It's in everyone of those /fit. comics. Is there a story behind that hoodie specifically?
>>
I'm trying to cut for 2 months before I start school and can go to the gym.

Pic related: I want to do chest and back mon, wed and arms and shoulders tues thurs and go for a run mon-wed after my summer class at CC (I workout, go to class, and ~2 hours after I finish my workout, I go for my run). Then do a dumbbell bench press routine on Saturday and a dumbbell leg routine (both from here: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/4-dynamite-dumbbell-workouts-for-strength-and-size.html) with Friday off.

How dumb is this? I did it this week and I was able to do it with no problems. I know it's a weird routine, but is it too weird? It fits my schedule well, and it is something I'll be able to stick to. I guess my main question is, will 48 hours rest between the workouts in pic related be detrimental in any way if my body can handle it? I'm not sure I understand why you need to rest if you your body can handle it. Would I be better off just doing each routine once a week? I don't see how it can hurt if it doesn't hurt me physically, but maybe it can.
>>
>>37756372
>and a dumbbell leg routine
*on Sunday
>>
hay guys I'm a fucking retard and have been drinking pop sense I was 6 and energy drinks everyday got the last 6 years (age 22)
My chest has started having minor pain ranging from sharp to squeezing pain

Should I see a doctor, are thier any supps for heart health? Should I keep up with cardio?
>>
>>37756428
If you are having pains in your chest, you should see a doctor. Wtf?
>>
>>37743297
If I'm too weak to do chin-ups or pull-ups and my gym doesn't have an assisted pull-up machine, is lat pulldown my only good option ?
>>
>>37756212
bump for interest been wondering this myself
>>
File: 1456815075663.jpg (341 KB, 988x1489) Image search: [Google]
1456815075663.jpg
341 KB, 988x1489
>>37756212
>>37756513

Another example: top right panel
>>
File: 1467229604076.png (1 MB, 1959x1469) Image search: [Google]
1467229604076.png
1 MB, 1959x1469
>>37756212
>>37756513
>>37756532
another
>>
>>37756585
>>37756532
It's just an under armor brand hoody.
>>
>>37756212
>>37756532
>>37756585
>he doesnt know
>>
>>37744165
bump pls help
>>
>>37746707
1 cup of berries = 1 tbsp of honey in both sugars and calories
>>
>>37746751
>750
>hungry
if you sniff and swallow you are probably doubling that
never go below 1000cal also what age are you if you are younger than 21 you are mental 'cutting' for any reason as you are limiting your maximum height and frame
>>
>>37747954
2 weeks physio, will be painful, + 4-6 weeks to build up strength.
>>
6'2
started at 280, down to between 255-258 depending on how big a poo i have

seemed to have hit a plateau.

workout 4 days a week, going to start doing 30 mins of row machine for cardio on rest day
bmr is ~2400 usually aim for 1900 cal on days i dont work out and 2200 days i do

am i gonna make it?
>>
File: 1458176752389.gif (2 MB, 150x101) Image search: [Google]
1458176752389.gif
2 MB, 150x101
>>37756611
Right, but it's that one specific design for the hoodie. I mean shit, this guy actually owns one!

>>37756619
I dont! help!
>>
>>37755311
black coffee and water
>>
>>37755311
also, try 15-20 min of brisk walking to get your Kreb's going beore you eat.
>>
>>37756611
>tfw your friend in high school had the meme hoodie
>>
Can someone link me a good stand alone bench on amazon thats under $160? I'd really appreciate it. I don't really know which ones are good and which ones are shit
>>
>>37757174
look for something not made in china that can fit the weight you wana lift + you
>>
started doing dragon flag negatives recently. second day I did them after a forearm workout and I think I damaged my brachialis or a tendon nearby. i was getting pain in my forearm and my bicep. I kept working out and limiting accessories and the pain is gone now. anyone else experience this when starting to do dragon flags? I train my forearms on lower body day, should I do dragon flags on upper body days instead?
>>
Someone answer the question about the damn meme hoodie. I need to know!
>>
>>37757860
special edition hoodie that gets put out by underarmor during the last december and first january of every year thats marketed towards fatties that want to lose weight so people at the gym can easily find the most pleb of new years resolution makers
>>
>>37757911
last weeks*
>>
Is it normal to stop feeling sore after the first week of working out?
>>
>>37758020
Yes
>>
What's the point of the front squat? I hear people always say it's better for quads, but can't you just do high bar back squats with more weight? Is there any reason to do front squats at all?
>>
File: OriginalNipper.jpg (65 KB, 639x430) Image search: [Google]
OriginalNipper.jpg
65 KB, 639x430
I tilt my head to the left like the RCA dog when I OHP. It feels like it's just my affect for when I exert myself and it doesn't hurt or anything. Is it bad? I've tried to keep my head straight, but I keep noticing myself doing it when it gets hard. I'm only in week 3 of SL, so babby weight still.
>>
>>37757911
FUCKING THANK YOU
>>
Hey fit so I had this patch on my shoulder with a large birthmark that kept getting acne only the one side, recently i got the birth mark covered up with a tattoo and the acne just stopped any idea what might have happened?
>>
are front squats supposed to hurt my wrists?
>>
>>37758564

No. If it is causing wrist pain, most likely either your positioning is off or your mobility is lacking.
>>
I only got 2 hours sleep last night and I went gym the day before, and I'm going gym today. What will happen to me?
>>
>>37743297
Whats a alternate for leg curls?
>>
Fatass here. Time to get thin. I've done a fair bit of reading, so I just have three questions.

The Initial Body Fat and Body Composition Changes talks about how dieting is fucked for keeping weight off if you're fat from the start, because your body just wants to get fat again. So what I take from this is don't worry too much about dieting until I've lost a bit of weight from exercise already? Y/N?

Secondly, what do I need to do so that I don't have a hideous skin flap if and when I lose this gut?

Lastly, is there anything I can eat at subway that won't just sabotage the whole thing? Honestly I'll probably just start trying to make homecooked meals anyway, but it would be super convenient if I could get something there for lunch that won't sabotage my efforts
>>
>>37744145
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00FQPHDZ4/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1
>>
File: otter.jpg (12 KB, 236x354) Image search: [Google]
otter.jpg
12 KB, 236x354
>5'9, 145

I recently began lifting and I'm not looking to get bodybuilder massive, but more so like pic related. Otter with a little bit more definition.

When I eat and I get full, I stop but like 30 minutes later I'm hungry again.

Am I not eating enough? Should I try to eat everything I have on my plate even if I feel full? Is stopping when I feel full a bad idea?
>>
How much should I rest between sets?
>>
>>37759467
1.5 to 3 minutes
>>
>>37759274
fuck off and go read the sticky
>>
File: images-14.jpg (9 KB, 299x169) Image search: [Google]
images-14.jpg
9 KB, 299x169
Keep hearing all this shit about how roids will forever fuck up your hormone production and you'll never make it back to 100% normal levels after roiding. Well when I was younger I got into my dad's TRT a couple of times, am I screwed or what brehs?
I've always felt my T was pretty low
>>
>strength training with empty stomach after wake up.
what's the pros and the cons? i just woke up and don't want to have a breakfast and start my fast early ;_;
>>
File: 1466919678782.jpg (73 KB, 761x960) Image search: [Google]
1466919678782.jpg
73 KB, 761x960
>>37743297
Stomach vacuums - do they do anything?
>>
Is the plank and side plank good ab exercises?
>>
>>37759806
they really do. i thought they were the dumbest shit ever, pointless and a waste of time, do them 3 times a day to failure. you wont regret it.
>>
>>37759855
When I touch my abs and obliques while doing a side plank, they feel like they're made of steel, so it must do SOMETHING.

>>37759872
hmm, thanks. do i really have to hold my breath? failure for me is like 6 seconds.
>>
>>37759875
push all the air out and as you tense bring your stomach in using your entire core muscles and expand your chest as much as you can

yes thats normal, at first even doing the vacuum made my ab muscle exhaust themselves, then i could hold for a few second, then i could start to expand my chest, then i could hold for 15 seconds and so on.

just take your time and think long term, take it easy and youll see results in a week, huge results every month and massive results in 6 months
>>
>>37759912
Does it tone the ab muscles or make the belly tighter?
>>
>>37759274
T
I
C
K
Y

Count calories, cunt.
>>
I'm a tall dude and to perform squats correctly i have to stand pretty wide (little over shoulder wide) and my feet and knees point outside in an almost 45° angle. Is that bad form or acceptable? I'm feeling good with this form, and i can't get really deep when standing closer with my feet. Some dude said to me my form is bad because i will train my inner quads rather than the whole quad. Thats broscience right?
>>
>>37759184
>>37759184
>dieting is fucked for keeping weight off if you're fat from the start, because your body just wants to get fat again. So what I take from this is don't worry too

Fat logic and lies meant to keep you fat. It's called "set point" and fatties use it when they plateu instead of MUH GENETICS now. CICO. Read Sticky.

2. How obese are you? Little bit of loose skin can be filled up with muscle. If you're like 400 pounds obese, you'll probably need surgery to reduce loose skin.

3. Subway has Calorie counts on line. Read them. Then read the sticky again. Then read the sodium content. Then the sticky a third time.
>>
Question for those doing PPL.
On push day f.ex. do you start with bench,then go to OHP, then do some triceps exercise?
or do you guys first do 3 pec exercises, then 3 for shoulders, then 3 for triceps?
Does it matter at all or am I just too autistic?
>>
>>37760043
Nah, that's good form. Low-bar should alwas be performed with shoulder width or a little wider and poiting out feet. As long as you don't let your legs collapse in during the movement and go ATG your form is good enough. The thing about the inner quad is bullshit.
>>
>>37760069

Most people really shouldn't try to bottom out with lowbar.

>>37760064
Go from heaviest to lightest (compared to your 1RM, not in weight on the bar). There's other ways to do it but that's generally the default.
>>
>>37760069
Okay, i squat highbar though, but i guess the same still applies.
>>
File: 1450842847320.png (110 KB, 603x356) Image search: [Google]
1450842847320.png
110 KB, 603x356
Can I do this after SL? Or should I go for another PPL program?
>>
>>37743297
Its most likely these muscles. Also see:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfGNjYogpiE
>>
>>37749045
>routine
Before accessory movements, after main lifts
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (36 KB, 1084x392) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
36 KB, 1084x392
guys I bought those strap things to help me with my back workout (can't do most weight exercises for it cause shitty lower back), and I was wondering what hits lats more; atm I'm using a door to hold on the straps, and doing like pic related on the left, but I feel I'm using my delts more;

should I try to get the straps right over me like on the right? Would that benefit more my lats or is it basically the same?
>>
>>37760525
elbows close to your body and down the sides (not elbows "flared").
imagine pulling your elbows towards the floor
>>
>>37760544
thanks, I didn't pay too much attention to the elbows.

Also I noticed I'm not doing it as close to the floor as possible, that might also be a reason I guess
>>
>>37760561
you might want to start at a pretty steep angle and work your way closer to the floor as you get stronger, don't rush it unless you're already strong enough to pull from basically flat angle
>>
How does someone use ankle bracelets properly? I know you need to stop and start a lot but im not sure how long and what pairs are good. Maybe even wrist weights in the future
>>
>>37757911
noice thx
>>
>>37760064
On push day I always do OHP and bench first but I alternate which one goes first. Then for all the other isolations I go in somewhat random order based on what's available in the gym
>>
> right arm is a little bigger than left arm
> I rarely masturbate
> I try to even out workouts

Is it do to the fact that it's my dominant arm and I use it 99% more than my left or what?

Pls respond
>>
Absolutely retarded question here.

I started SL 5x5 today. How the fuck do I log a workout as completed? I hit all the buttons on the lifts and hit finished but it tells em to do the same workout with the same weight.
>>
>>37745569
Protip: Cutting is cutting everything, gains included. This is just the fact of it.

You can't cut and make gains, not without roids at least.
>>
>>37760975
Yes.
>>
Are there any fitness devices (and phone app counterparts) that support privacy? Privacy in terms of not selling your data to third parties and also not requiring the use of Google Play services to run.
>>
>>37761182
If you're using anything that doesn't run on linux you're fucked m8.
>>
File: high-on-creatine-steroids.jpg (71 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
high-on-creatine-steroids.jpg
71 KB, 960x720
>>37743297
How much glucose pre/post-workout respectively?
>>
>>37756428
I had this as well before I started lifting. Lifting and better sleep fixed it for me 100% within a month.

Still: Go to a doctor, its too serious a symptom to ignore. I still hate myself for not going to a professional and just memeing it away.
>>
>>37760043
Wider stance is expected to happen for lankier dudes.
But work on your ankle mobility just to be sure, and be really careful about dem collapsing knees.
>>
File: cat.jpg (91 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
cat.jpg
91 KB, 768x1024
>>37749415
>eat at 2700cals, dont gain weight
>eat at 2000cals, dont lose weight
dont know famalamino, weight loss/gain is a fucking mistery to me, there is no rules, and people that say they know are lying.
just see how your body reacts
>>
>>37760975
>>37761172
that's weird though.

I play tennis (or at least used to, now I play few times), and while at first I could notice my right arm being bigger than the left one, after I started working out they became even, mostly because the kind of exercise you do with the weight makes the arm grow more than the tennis swinging, so both of my arms became bigger than my right arm at the beginning.

That's why I don't understand why an arm would be bigger just because you use it more during the day, it's not like you're exercising it more than with tennis or weight lifting
>>
>>37744259
Maybe ask whatever the transport board is, they talk bikes
>>
>>37746953
6.5 pounds a week? That sounds like a lot
>>
My routine is kinda like the dumbbell version of Greyskll LP with arm accessories, without diddlys. But instead of 3x5 I go 2x4 followed by 2x8. So it's

Workout A
2x4, 2x8 Shoulder Press
2x4, 2x8 Weighted Chin Ups
3x6 Goblet Squat
4x8 Bicep Curls

Workout B
2x4, 2x8 Bench Press
2x4, 2x8 One Handed Rows
3x6 Bulgarian Split Squat
4x8 Skullcrushers

AxBxAxx
BxAxBxx

My question is what is how much weight should I increase on the 2x4 exercises? When I used to do 4x10 DB Bench Press I was able to add 1kg every time, so should I add 1.5 or 2kg now maybe?
>>
Been stuck between 200 and 202 lbs for the past 2 weeks. I think my waist is getting smaller and my clothes fit a little better but I cannot get my weight to budge.

I usually sit around all day due to work and my daily calorie intake is between 1500 and 1600 with high protein macros. I use a scale and measure everything with MFP and scan barcodes on packages.

If anything my weight stays the same or increases when I eat at 1500-1600 but when I eat at 1300 or 1200 my weight goes down easily.1-2 lbs a week.
How is my TDEE that incredibly low?
5'6 202 lbs male.
Should I switch up my diet and only eat high protein low calorie foods and try to keep it around 1300 calories? Goal weight is 175.
>>
>>37761738
Also, the first time I tried doing bulgarian split squats with my foot on a bench I was unable to do them correctly (without taking advantage of momentum and having bad form) because of the discomfort I fell on the top side of my foot that was against the bench. I'm thinking of switching to lunges since they are pretty much the same exercise. But should I do regular lunges or walking lunges one foot after the other? Is there a difference?
>>
>>37761757
Maybe it's that low because you do not lead an active lifestyle and you're short.

>>37761738
Just do GSLP as written. If you want more "hypertrophy", add accessories, don't alter the compounds.
>>
>>37743297
I have a similar problem and went to a phiso place, my scapula is winged and makes it hard to engage the right muscles. Idk might be something to look at.
>>
>>37761828
I only have dumbbells so I can't do the original GSLP, yet the resistance is more than enough. My question about the weight is solved by me just googling GSLP so I just add 2kg every time I do my squats successfully and 1kg on every other exercise. However another question rose. Should my goal be weighted chinups or bw pullups?
>>
Needing to add magnesium supplements. >400mg per day.

Anyone have any recommendations, preferably cheap.
>>
I'm looking at nutritional labels and im curious if the calorie content posted includes calories from carbs, proteins and sugars or if I should be calculating those independently. For example, im looking at oats. It says 140 calories then to the side it says 25 from fat. Does the 140 o clude those 25 from fat? It also has 5 grams of protein so that's 20 calories. I to google this but I couldn't figure out proper search words.
>>
I can do 14 chin ups but like 5 pull ups. what the fuck

are my triceps weak compared to my biceps?
>>
>>37762303
both pull ups and chin ups use biceps, not triceps. The pull up however is a much harder exercise than the chin up, since you are putting your biceps at a mechanical disadvantage and you have to rely on your back more to execute it. So it's only normal to be able to do less pull ups than chin ups. Don't worry.
>>
>>37745051
>paying $13 for an app
>>
>>37762354
>Awkward moment when you can do more pull ups than chin ups
>>
Would continuing lifting in spite of my gender dysphoria whilst I wait to see the doctor do me more good than bad? Also, should I add in tricep extensions to help my bench?
>>
Whats the best way to not look bloated without a shirt? I'm relatively lean but I ate a bunch of chinese food yesterday. I have a 4th of July party to go to tomorrow afternoon and was wondering if there was any way to look leaner/retain less water. I dont have time for cardio since I have work today and tomorrow (1pm-11pm, sleep, 5:30AM-4pm, cookout). My plan was guzzle water and avoid sodium
>>
My shoulders get tired when running, not my legs or lungs but only my shoulders, why?
>>
>>37763057
I had this problem when I was leaning fowards instead of straight upper back, and letting my arms have too much slack and "fall/jolt" down with every step
>>
any one else leaving /fit/ (or trying to) for the summer? the shitposting is amounting pretty quickly for my likings, wish me luck
>>
>>37743534
My rockclimbing gym does
>>37743593
I implemented a quick warmup of skipping rope, followed by 10-15 mins of rowing BEFORE lifting because I didn't have motivation to do cardio after lifting. I noticed a halt in weight advancement and energy, even bulking at ~300 kcal surplus and still gaining weight slowly
>>
>>37763216
Thanks, I'll improve my form then
>>
>>37743649
Compare the plain with the fruited. Often times we forget that sugar doesnt always equal added sugar. Some forms of carbs are called sugars (glucose, "blood sugar') even though they don't represent added granulated sugar or corn syrup. Unsweetened yogurt may have 10g of carbs or sugars per serving, and fruited might have 14g, representing +4g of added sugars (the ones you should cut out if trying to lower sugar intake). Remember that the American Dietetic Association has not assigned an upper limit/daily intake for added sugar, but just recommends using moderation/common sense. Some sugar in your fruited yogurt and coffee won't kill you. A pint of ice cream, a supreme triple late heavy cream wet dream with sugar shots and two donuts might be more worrisome.
>>
can someone post that picture of the chubby Starting Strength guy and Mark Rippetoe saying "remember boys, you have to look like this to get this".
>>
>>37763014

You have gender dysphoria yet you want to get bigger and more muscular?
>>
>>37763434
I don't want to get bigger and more muscular, just that I enjoy lifting so much and love the progress and seeing my numbers go up
>>
>>37763458
If you suddenly stop, you know you'll gain weight in the worst way possible. I can only assume you're MtF if you're considering transitioning, and if that's the case you should focus on cardio. It'll help keep your stress level down while you're seeing a doctor.
>>
File: 0629161831a.jpg (288 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
0629161831a.jpg
288 KB, 960x1280
I need help progressing with calisthenics

Every other day my routine has been
15x5 pushups
15x5 knuckle push ups
40x5 sit ups
3-4x5 handstand pushups
8x5 pull ups of the three varieties you can do on a door pullup bar

I've also been trying to eat really clean and bulk a little (started out as skelly, may still be)?

What body weight stuff can i do to progress until i find a weight set?
>>
>>37763512

I may have got the numbers backwards sorry i'm newfag. The first number was suppose to be reps and the 2nd number was suppose to be the amount in a set.
>>
>>37763512
Do some dips bro. Why 2 different pushups? Add weight to a backpack and use that to increase weight.
>>
>struggle squatting 1pl8

Am I gonna make it?
>>
For deep squats I cant seem to do it without a little buttwink, I can do parallel fine. Should I just do parallel until Im better or is it unavoidable?
>>
Is creatine a meme? How many of you nattys use it?
>>
File: POSTER FINAL-page-001.jpg (303 KB, 601x1600) Image search: [Google]
POSTER FINAL-page-001.jpg
303 KB, 601x1600
>>37763799
nah it's one of the few non-memes. its dirt cheap as well so you should give it a go - though some people are 'non-responders' and few are allergic.

>>37763639
a small degree of buttwink is fine, especially in a2g squats.

>>37763617
yeh we all struggled at 1pl8 at 1point

>>37763512
pic related is pretty good and most need minimal/no equipment.

>I've also been trying to eat really clean and bulk a little (started out as skelly, may still be)?
looking bretty joocy tbqh. keep it up

>>37763042
nothings gonna make you 'look less bloated' in a day, and drinking lots of water will only replenish your body with water.

just don't stuff your face before you show up.

>>37763014
no. you don't get muscular without trying to. just cut out any unneccesary volume if you feel you're getting too big and starting to worry such as accessories.

you can add tricep volume to help your bench, yes.

>>37762254
no you don't have to calculate them separately. the calories given is the total calories, the calories from fat is just for those who care

>>37762177
any would do desu if it says its a magnesium supp
>>
>>37761138
Make sure you only hit the red circles once each. Hitting them more than once will subtract reps and count as a failure. Double check they all say "congrats!" underneath.
>>
>>37762177
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000GFJJKQ/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1
>>
>>37761138
Oh and make sure you didn't turn off auto add weight in the settings.
>>
>doing squats after warmup, first set
>when rising up on 4th rep I felt a heat "pulse" wave from pic related
>after 5 sec no trace after that feeling

What was that? Can I continue my squat sets or should I pass for today?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 41

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.