[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kinobody legit?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 17
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 320x240
Sup fit

What are your guy's thoughts on kinobody and his fat loss program? Anyone tried IF with success, im obviously not gonna bulk with it cause im not autistic but how is it for cutting? Dude has a great physique desu but im never gonna limit my training to 3x a week, i just like it too much.
>>
>>37740440
It doesn't matter what time he eats, he uses steroids.
>>
>>37740454
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 228x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 228x300
>>37740440
He is 1000% fake natty.

That being said, 99% of the advice he gives is legit (though really just plagiarized from martin berkhan, jim stoppani, eric helms, and others) and the best advice to follow as a natural lifter.

I will debate anyone on this point *tips katana*

3dmj is a much more informative channel, though.

Kinobody can be summed up as
>wait 5-8 hr before breakfast, eat only .8g/lb protein, to allow proper carb and fat intake.
>ealking or HIIT only, no aerobic cardio
>train 3x a week, RPT style
All solid advice.

Pic related is the true natty limit.
>>
>>37740440
>i refuse to train the optimum frequency, i just love making nogains too much
>>
I like based Radu more desu :3
>>
>>37740584
3x a week is optimum for natty, this is db8able right?
>>
>>37740552

why are you so sure he's a fake natty, he has good proportions and nice delts but given what he lifts and his size (which if you saw him in a baggy I expect you wouldn't notice his physique in public at all) I'm inclined to think it's possible either way
>>
>>37740552
>Eat 8g protein per lbs
>Legit

Please tell me I misunderstood.
>>
>>37741248
.8 nigger
>>
File: clark kent beach.png (2 MB, 1200x1208) Image search: [Google]
clark kent beach.png
2 MB, 1200x1208
>>37741024
>>37740454

I gotta disagree on fake natty status. The guy has been lifting for close to a decade since mid-teens, you can actually see every month/year of his progress on his old youtube videos. His size never dramatically blew up or anything, just consistent gains that stack up over that many years.

>>37740552

Is right tho. Good 3 line summary of what his whole method comes down to. I'm not a fan of his training 3x a week methodology and wouldn't recommend it to starting lifters, but that's just me.

Also disagree with using intermittent fasting as an indefinite lifestyle. I've used it myself with great success for cutting, but think it's unnecessarily stringent and unrealistic for most people to sustain over the long term 365 days a year.
>>
>>37741377

this 3x a week.. is that each bodypart or number of sessions
>>
>>37740552
Enlighten me, what is RPT?
>>
>>37741403

Number of sessions, IE Monday Wednesday Saturday.

>>37741435

Rest Pause Training. Google it up.
>>
>>37741447
Osum. Thanks.
>>
>>37741447
I thought it was Reverse Pyramid Training
>>
>>37740950
Technically yes, as the relationship is between volume-intensity-frequency, so you can adjust one factor by manipulating the other two....

However it is also debatable this would lead to either suboptimal volume or suboptimal intensity, or both. Not always, but generally.
>>
>>37741620

I'd argue you'd have to do close to a full body routine 3x per week to hit optimal frequency
>>
>>37741487
I did mean reverse pyramid training.

He also does rest pause so i can understand the confusion in the other guys post.

Personally i dont think rest pause makes a difference, and research shoes 30 second rest periods are broscience. It is just te metabolic damage from going to failure, which you almost always do rest pause.

The solution to this is train how you want and go to failure.

I like to alternate between heavy (6rm) and light (12-15rm) sets for things like shoulder raises.

>>37741024
He has bigger delts than literally EVERY natural bodybuilder competing in rigorous tested comps. And even fake natties like alberto nunez manage to compete them.

And those guys have bigger delts than literally EVERY lifter pre-steroids

2+2=hardwork&dedikayshun natty4lyfe #fullnatty

>>37741377
Greg himself says not to trat IF as a set of "rules" and it should never impinge on your freedom.
But it is a useful tool, and as such is generally useful to do every day
>>
>>37741688

Disagree on the delts. The guy knows how to take a picture, I think Alberto is really small as well. I've been doing side raises for close to a decade and have similar delts to that guy
>>
>>37741763
Lmao it isnt the picture, you see ot in that vid.

No matter what angle, his shit is way bigger than any pro natty bb even comes close to.

I know i wont convince you but..
Whatever
I dont even give a fuck
>>
File: 1464057988463.png (272 KB, 485x489) Image search: [Google]
1464057988463.png
272 KB, 485x489
He makes money off his body, of course he lies about roiding. I'd posts pic of aggressive fat loss routine but he might sue me because he's gay like that(it sucks ass)
Eat 1,800 calorie a day(starve yourself)

Since you eat like shit now do a shit routine:
Seated db press 3sets
Weighted pull ups or lat pull downs 2 sets
Weighted dips or close grip bench 2sets
Incline dumbbell curl 2 sets(kek)
All sets done with RPT
Lat raises 12-15 reps 4 mini sets of 5

Day 2 lower body:split squats or reverse lunges 2 sets(kek)
Romanian deads 2 sets
Leg extensions 2 sets(kek)
Single weighted calf raises 2 sets kek

Day 3 upper body again
Incline bench 3 sets
Flat bench 2(jej)
Cable rope push downs 2 sets(LOL)
hammer curls 2 sets k e k
Bent over flyers same as lat raises

As you can see he made that whole routine up out thin air. Why do a routine that's free online when you can buy a random routine that some random scammer made up?
>>
>>37741788

I'm very open minded actually, I genuinely don't think his shoulder look that big to make him an Auto must be on roids, his traps aren't disproportionate either.

Link me the video
>>
>>37741843
I cut at 1690 a day, and he recommends i cut at 1850

Imo his most aggressive cuts arent aggressive enough.
>>
>>37741848
Literally the video op is a screencap from, you tard.
And find me ANY pre steroid physique with delts that big.
I will w8..
>>
File: burpderp.png (1 MB, 1366x846) Image search: [Google]
burpderp.png
1 MB, 1366x846
>>37741843

those delts do not look roided at all imo
>>
>>37741938

I just capped >>37741948

You really gonna argue the guy in that picture looks like he's on roids?
>>
>>37741843

Honestly I'm surprised he even bothered to put a leg day in there, since he confesses he doesn't value them much since they aren't important for a "hollywood" physique. Bullshit imo, even ottermode looks best with at least mid-tier legs. The only time legs look unaesthetic is when they reach the point of disproportion to the rest of your build. Suppose thats why there's a grand total of 6 sets for quads/hams/glutes. Certainly won't be putting on much leg mass with that.
>>
>>37741843
he gives exercise substitutions, and enough context for you to figure out it is basically the same format as any u/l/u

The exercise selection on that is shit, but this would still be following his suggested format:
A.
Ohp 3 sets (only one of which is high intensity, the other two are volume)
Weighted chin. 2 sets (only 1 intensity)
Imo arm isolations are a meme, but everyone does them.
Lat rais

B.
Rdl or dl 2 set (1 intensity)
Squat, 2 set (1 intensity)
Calf 2 set (if you dont train calves you are a calflet)

C.
Bench 3 sets ( 1 intensity)
Incline 2 sets ( both volume, but tbhh focusing primarily on incline bench is better for assthedicks)
Db press 2 sets (both volume)
Muh curls 2 sets
Bent over flyes

Not a bad routine, just imbalanced on the push/pull ratio, and has arm isolations
>>
File: image.jpg (143 KB, 749x1104) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
143 KB, 749x1104
Wait so /fit/ thinks this guy is on steroids?? Took a look at his videos and he looks dyel with clothes on
>>
>>37741966
Does jason blaha look like he is on roids?
Going from off cycle to full dose makes a difference, mang
>>
>>37742054
Let me refer you to
>>37740552
>pic related is the natty limit.

If you think you can get bigger than eric helms without steroids, you are delusional, uneducated, or both
>>
OP here

Seems that this has derived into nattyornot debate, I don't think that it matters to us rn we are not retards that are tricked into buying programs just cause the guy looks good. The real question is, is IF the most sustainable cutting diet? We can all agree that the training routine is retarded
>>
File: 1347581581765.jpg (41 KB, 231x251) Image search: [Google]
1347581581765.jpg
41 KB, 231x251
>>37740440

Thank you, fucking thank you for ruining my evening by posting a thread about this shilling, astroturfing, fake-natty piece of shit.
>>
File: facepalm.jpg (66 KB, 300x391) Image search: [Google]
facepalm.jpg
66 KB, 300x391
>>37742615

>>37742432

No, there will never be a universal agreement on which dieting method is "best" because it comes down to influences in your personal preferences, the importance of tastes, previous disordered eating habits, etc. Some people will find that IF doesn't work well in combination with their occupation or social engagements. Some "hard gainers" with generally low appetites will feel physically ill if they try to cram down all of their days calories into an abbreviated eating window. Million different examples out there.

The "best" calorie restricted diet is the one that you feel the most satiated and mentally content with, one you can sustain for multiple months be it 6 small meals, IF, keto, PSMF, lowfat, whatever.
>>
>>37742732
What this guy said, but IF is awesome as fuuark.

It is more martin berkhan's idea than kino's

Jim stoppani as well
>>
>>37742732
I normally dislike tripfags, but i agree with your posts quite frequently
>>
With 400 test 300 tren and 80clen at 1700 cals a day(all food is eaten between 1am to 10am, nightshift) I'm pretty much losing 2ish lbs a week and retaining all my muscles @ 5'8 179lbs, not even doing cardio cause I stack shelves all night.

I'm not following his shit or even watched any of the shit he puts out, but with steroids I'm not surprised at all he can diet like that(durr burgers n pizza IF deficit and working out+cardio most days) and not end up looking like an emasculated piece of shit.

Don't ever follow his shit if you're natty.
>>
File: fitsummarizzed.png (95 KB, 1111x531) Image search: [Google]
fitsummarizzed.png
95 KB, 1111x531
>>37743273

Probably because most of my posts are just attempts to help newbies by calling out bullshit fit memes or broscience for what they are. Making the first step to get into the fit life is intimidating enough, being misled into either over-stressing about the most asinine 5% differences in outcome from varied routine/diet will only make it worse or flat out given false expectations, leading people to give up.
>>
>>37743505
Kek.
Except for the part where the faggot heavily implies there is something wrong with eating food that meets your nutritional and caloric demands, and that restrictive dieting is an effective solution... This image is an accurate analysis of /fit/
>>
He goes to the same gym as me, but I never see him lifting. Him and his friend with a long, greasy pony tail come in to pose in front of the mirror shirtless with a camera on, then they leave
>>
fake natty, doesn't know how to blast and cruise.
wew lad, he wants to be batman.
>>
File: 1467181018514.jpg (102 KB, 743x960) Image search: [Google]
1467181018514.jpg
102 KB, 743x960
i don't mind him. whether he's natty or not he still gives decent advice for nattys. never tried IF so i don't know if that works or not but i can't imagine it would work any better than any other cutting routine. he seems like he has a pretty annoying personality though.

the video of elliot hulse at the club where he starts taking shots at greg is pretty funny, greg acts pretty beta. elliot was being a fuckwit though.
>>
>>37740440
i use intermittent fasting for cutting and is extremely efficient, simply because i can control my appetite much better and i dont even have craves.
it actually kills my appetite so much that after i get all my protein and veggies i usually have 300/400 calories left and i either accumulate them and eat a pizza on the weekend or have a little dessert like ice cream or cheesecake.
>>
when browsing the fitness community, i have found the perfect way of determining who know what he's talking about and who doesn't

the ones that think kinobody roids, or that his physique in general is that of a roider, are in denial and should not be paid attention to.
>>
>>37746690
Find me a single example of a physique more i pressive than eric helms' pre steroids.

Find me a single physique with boulder shoulders liko kino pre steroids.

Find me a pro natty bodybuilder, who competed in a rigorously drug tested division, who has delts that big. (Even half natties on ""natural"" supps cant touch that. Alberto nunez dreams of delts that big)
>>
>>37740440
I've lost 8 kg in a month with IF. Ofcourse jogging 5km almost everyday, gym 3x a week and muay thai 3-4x a week plus eating less and more clean has helped
>>
>>37746817
Kinobody inspired and originally gave me the idea to do IF, i weighed 83 kg and now one month 75kg, i personally think intermittent fasting is great if you just stick to ig
>>
>>37746826
it*
>>
I've found IF to be useful only if all calories are eaten at once in a single meal as much as reasonably possible. I've seen decent results though.

But, with that shoulder development and those cheeks, yeah, he's doing tren my man
>>
I dropped like 10 pounds doing IF when I was already like 10 percent body fat. Yea it works, and I think he's legit, he's just cut and has a pump.
>>
IF fucking works fantastically for cutting. In my opinion beyond simply making it easier to eat less. I won't cut without it. Not too sure about kino, don't really follow him but he seems to have decent advice. im sure you'd have results if you followed his programs.
>>
>>37740609
Radu videos are so well edited
>>
very easily got to this level of leanness with IF. was completely fucked trying to do it eating all day.
>>
File: skellypepe.jpg (113 KB, 648x476) Image search: [Google]
skellypepe.jpg
113 KB, 648x476
>>37741987
>thinking this is even remotely close
>>
>>37746956
how long between pics?

this looks 1-2 years
>>
>>37746956
greg fuck off
>>
File: absharem.jpg (33 KB, 400x344) Image search: [Google]
absharem.jpg
33 KB, 400x344
>>37746956
>baby abs
>baby forearms
>baby biceps
>baby delts
"this level"
>>
>>37740552

+1 for Eric Helms
Guy is one of the most knowledgable guys in the industry. His scientific approach to training and nutrition is the best and his results show that science simply works.

I usually don't shill anyone's programs but Eric Helms is legit as hell...
(You can also find his book for free if you look a bit around)
HIs books are called "The Muscle and Strength Nutrition Pyramide" and "The Muscle and Strength Strength Training Pyramide".

Everything you need to know for Bodybuilding and Powerlifting is described in these and there are also some nice sample programs...
>>
>>37746971
leanness, m8

>>37746966
actually was doing berkhan's leangains

>>37746964
was about a year but much of it was fucking around. much faster would be possible with basically no muscle loss.
>>
>>37747064
Share it
>>
>>37746956

Looking great
Just imagine if you keep it up for a year
>>
>>37746956
mirin 8 pack
>>
IF is so easy. It's literally just skipping breakfast.
>>
>>37740584
found the dyel
>>
>>37741377
>I gotta disagree on fake natty status. The guy has been lifting for close to a decade since mid-teens, you can actually see every month/year of his progress on his old youtube videos. His size never dramatically blew up or anything, just consistent gains that stack up over that many years.

now thats just plain wrong. the guy goes from almost jeff seid level to fucking barely otter mode. the perfect example of showing difference between on and off cycle
>>
>>37747762
and late night snacking, which is probably a bigger deal for most people trying to lose weight. it's still pretty fucking easy though
>>
>>37747159
Not my own uploads, but here are both books:
>http://dropcanvas.com/7h2sKR8Op00p4g
>>
>>37747064
+1???
What the fuck are you an Imgurian?
>>
>>37747979

Redditor
>>
>>37746956

yeah you can be lean (130lbs 5'11) no problem.

Try having muscle and being lean at the same time using his bullshit without using steroids.

Not gonna happen this decade, or the next one, or the next one.
>>
>>37741447
It's Definitely reverse pyramid training, look up leangains, he literally just rehearses the whole protocol.
>>
>>37741987
youre nowhere near as thick as kino, your forearms are tiny, so are your tris, your chest isnt anywhere near as full and your back in general isnt meat shield sized at all
>>
File: unddu.jpg (175 KB, 1371x2000) Image search: [Google]
unddu.jpg
175 KB, 1371x2000
>>37740440
anyone who thinks that kino is natty is deluded, and its also not the "natty limit" he is way beyodn that, the thickness the leanness the size the vascularity the capped delts the traps the huge lats the arms the abs the paper thin skin, I mean he has it all, and he is also:

making money off of his physique
insecure
has an online following
has people who eat his shit up
is a manlet

I mean if he hasnt all the red flags check'd then I dont know what to think anymore

this>>37740552 guy is also huge but he would be dwarfed even by the kino manlet, his delts are not 6lb cannon balls, his arms dont look like the clichee "Im cruising for the bitches on 800mg test ester" look and he has "normal" vascularity, he is lean and his size is appropriate for the leanness
>>
File: image.png (997 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
997 KB, 640x1136
>>37743505
What routine should I do balcony bro? Just got a gym membership (72kg, 6'1").
I honestly would be happy aiming to your or even looking like an average high school football player.
Wanna look better for my gf
>>
>>37742732
are you balconybrah?
>>
>>37740440
Firstly, unless you roid, you most certainly should workout 3x a week. Secondly kino is on roids which makes him irrelevant for natties.
>>
>>37742732
>>37748858
Seconded. What happened to balconybrah?
>>
>>37748967
On trial in october, source I live on Gold Coast
>>
>>37741248
.8, you pathetic excuse of mongolic waste!
>>
>>37747909

thanks anon!
>>
>>37741843
The post of a permabulker.

Literally.
>>
>>37741377
Is that you Clark Kent?
>>
File: how to bulk.jpg (77 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
how to bulk.jpg
77 KB, 640x640
>>37748612

Honestly you aren't wrong about my build hombre. There's a huge difference between someone lifting for 10 years vs 2.5 years, I'm glad you noticed this.

>>37748858
>>37748967

I am the same balconybro that's been posting here a while...was there a different balconybrah before me? How long ago?

>>37751069

No, CK is long gone. I just have a few pics of his I collected back when I was first starting out.

>>37748719

I would go with either a PPLPPLX or ABCABCX split, you can google up a good one. More importantly will be the diet that you pair with it. With your height and current leanness you can afford to be in a lean bulk/caloric surplus for the next 12 months. Should be able to fill out 15-20 pounds easily in your first year (~12 of which will be actual muscle, but the bit of extra fat will actually help in your case).
>>
>>37748719
A (Warm up with 2 sets prior to each exercise)
3x8 OHP
3x8 lateral raises
3x8 face pulls
3x10 dips
3x10 lat pull downs
3x10 rows
3x10 squat

B (Warm up with 2 sets prior to each exercise)
3x8 bench
3x8-10 incline bench
2x10 curlz
2x10 hammer curlz
3x10 leg press
3x10 leg extension
3x10 ab exercise of your choice.

Should take you about an hour each time.

I have a body similar to balconybro except my leg mass is lacking compared to his.

Aba +30 mins of cardio off days + accessory exercises i feel i need to do more of, typically abs, wrist work and pull ups.

Though I did 5x5 for 4 months before this to get strength in all my lifts.
>>
>>37746961
Context of that painting?
Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.