[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw could just take roids and achieve what I want Who else
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 154
Thread images: 13
File: 1461181235964.jpg (150 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1461181235964.jpg
150 KB, 1080x1080
>tfw could just take roids and achieve what I want

Who else /neverthere/ here?
>>
File: 220.jpg (65 KB, 557x593) Image search: [Google]
220.jpg
65 KB, 557x593
>>37725013
>the guy on the right
>>
>>37725300
elbows not pointy enough
>>
File: 1433257157566.jpg (41 KB, 424x640) Image search: [Google]
1433257157566.jpg
41 KB, 424x640
>>37725013
These are the actua alpha males
>No matter how much you lift you'll never look like these guys, you'll never get as much pussy as these guys and you will never live a life as good/exciting as these guys

They're both like 20, top of their game, banging 10/10 all day, travelling the world and doing whatever they want.

Meanwhile I'm 23, flirting with a 6/10 who's playing hard to get, finishing up my shitty degree at a shitty university, working a minimum wage job and generally just sucking at everything.

What's the point anymore. Wish I could just get cancer and die. Not even fucking joking. I genuinely wish I got some sort of deadly disease and died. Or that somebody would just fucking kill me already. A drunk driver, some psychopath - anything. I just don't want to live anymore but I'm too much of a pussy to kill myself. Just let this fucking shit end. What a fucking joke.
>>
>>37726011
Same boat bby <3
it really is miserable
>>
>>37725013
The short haired guy is just a leaner version of me. He has slightly bigger arms but i have bigger delts. I have been lifting for 5 months, 2,5 of it spent on cutting. You can do it. It isn't much work. Pic coming soon.
>>
>>37726049
yeah except for his face is a 10/10 and yours is a 5/10.

which, something you unfortunately haven't realized yet, makes ALL the difference.
>>
>>37726011
You're only like that because you have a pussy mindset, Stop being a beta bitch and actually strive towards something you fucking faggot. Bitching and crying about it isn't going to fix your shitty life. Actually make an effort towards making it enjoyable.
>>
>>37726146
What effort? What's going to happen that's going to make my life better? What can I do?

I'll never look like that.
I'll never have a good life
I'll never be a rich teenager
I'll never fuck 10/10 models.

This whole shit is a fucking joke m8. Life is such bullshit.
>>
Can r9k please leave?
>>
>>37726153
Are you being sincere?

I'll never be a CHAD and have the PIZZA that comes with it, but it's not like I give a shit. I'm happy with my life, and wouldn't trade it for CHAD'S.

I think you've just cucked yourself out of happiness lad.
>>
>>37726153
You obviously don't understand what money can achieve you in life, People say it doesn't cause happiness but it damn sure can. If fucking 10/10 models and being ripped and looking good is what you want in life you have some terrible morals/goals. You should work towards shit YOU want and want to enjoy, Not be someone you aren't. Everyone is different jackass, Do something you enjoy and have fun with your life. You only get one try at life, So you might as well make the most of it instead of being a depressed little bitch. Actually enjoy your life. All I'm trying to say man is just enjoy life to its fullest and don't sit there and hate life because there is some people who have it way worse than you.
>>
>>37726174
Thank you for saying this, I hate beta bitches who complain about life because they can't do something about something they can't change.
>>
How do get to chad god mode?
>>
>>37726011
shut the fuck up you blogposting cunt
>>
>>37726153
>I'll never have a good life

Fucking pussy
>>
Doesn't taking roids make your dick smaller?
>>
>>37726247
No.

Make your balls smaller and make you infertile.
>>
>>37726258
So what's the downside again? I already got two bastard kids so I'm done with that
>>
>>37726304
Potential heart issues
Potentially hormone fuckery
Potentially tits
Potential legal issues

I'm not a roider myself, but if you want to go for it, go for it.

The bad sides only (usually) happen to people who don't plan their cycles properly.
>>
>>37725013
I have a friend who's in his early twenties, models for an Milan agency and looks a lot like the guy on the right.

He's been in the gym for 5+ years. It's his lifestyle. He didn't wale up one morning and want to look like that, he did the things that make a person look like that until he looked like that.

Hardest working guy I know. Never complains - gets a little flustered about setbacks or whatever annoying things pop up but he never feels entitled to anything.
>>
>>37725013
how much do I need to roid if I want to look like right?
>>
>>37726222
Lift
get regular haircuts
have low bodyfat
>>
>>37725013
I have a goal body for many but I lack progress
I keep thinking about ordering anavar

it isnt even that expensive at 55 euro a bottle
>>
>tfw brother looks like left guy except less fit
>tfw a girl tells you you're hotter than him
My ego is through the roof since Saturday
>>
>>37726011
you're only looking at the people in better situations than you. theres some pot belly african out there who would chop off his nuts to be in your place.

be grateful for what you have, rather than stressing over the things you dont x
>>
>>37725013
>roiding just to lower your bf%

?????
>>
File: 1409681096729.jpg (9 KB, 243x200) Image search: [Google]
1409681096729.jpg
9 KB, 243x200
>>37726011
>Meanwhile I'm 23, flirting with a 6/10 who's playing hard to get, finishing up my shitty degree at a shitty university, working a minimum wage job and generally just sucking at everything.
>>
>>37726490
you could be worse, like me - 27, still at college, no gf.
>>
>>37726465
They were dyel skeletons who roided to gain muscle mass because they couldn't because le may may bulk is hard.
>>
>>37726174
>I'll never be a CHAD and have the PIZZA that comes with it, but it's not like I give a shit

Why not?? You're living a sub-par life. This world was made for Chads, people like us are just the fucking background characters. You know those 10/10 girls? Those amazing fun adventures, amazing lives etc? They're for Chads. People like us get up to middle-managment, make an average fucking salary, have shitty fucking kids with a wife that gets fat and ugly, live to be 70 years old saving up for that fucking trip to a museum in Italy and then fucking die. Life is a fucking joke.

>>37726198
I'd enjoy travelling the world and doing amazing shit and fucking 10/10 girls. What else is there? Take up painting? Get some gay ass hobby to distract yourself from the fact that you're living a shit life you can't do anything about? There's no way I can enjoy this shit. Nothing about my life is enjoyable. I genuinely wish I was fucking dead mate.

>>37726244
Your definition of a good life is probably making a "decent salary" in your 30's and marrying some used up slut who uses you for betabux.

Unless they create a way to become 16 again an give you a million dollars and model tier looks, you'll never have a good life either. The best you can get is some chad leftovers.
>>
>>37725013
Guy on the left has strong gyno nips but goddamn his face & body is sexy af
>>
>>37726538
>STOP FUCKING COMPLAINING AND KILL YOURSELF IF YOU HATE YOUR FUCKING LIFE SO MUCH YOU WORTHLESS SHIT
>>
>>37726521
>Steroids are magic and just give you muscles when you inject them.

That's not how it works famiglia.

Almost guarantee you these guys were athletes since they were kids and have been lifting weights/using personal trainers/rigorous diet for a while not. Not saying these guys aren't on steroids. They might be. But fact of the matter is that these guys definitely didn't just randomly inject themselves with roids and become shredded as fuck.
>>
File: 4chan_fit_motivation.jpg (1 MB, 2056x2756) Image search: [Google]
4chan_fit_motivation.jpg
1 MB, 2056x2756
>>37726011
Could be worse, you could be an immigrant working illegally for below minimum wage in the deep south... life is hard m80s... but i damn sure wouldnt trade it for anyone else's
>>
>>37726615
It could literally ALWAYS be worse. That doesn't mean shit. you' actually confirming what I'm saying.

>It can always be worse, you can't be unhappy

Well, it can always be fucking better as well, so how can you be happy? It's bullshit mate. I'm not even asking for that much out of life and I get some sort of sub-par bullshit "Average" life that's boring as fuck and has no point to it. Fuck I wish I was dead. Not even fucking trolling. Genuinely wish I could somehow kill myself, but I don't have the means or any sort of way to do so, even if I did I'd be too much of a pussy to go through with it. If I was an american I'd buy a gun and blow my brains out ffs. I haven't been this upset in weeks until this thread reminded me how shit my life is. I wish I was dead.
>>
>>37725013
these guys look so fucking gay posing, if i saw them in public id laugh my ass off familia
>>
>>37726499

But are you fit or dyel neckbeard?

I'm 24 and getting into better shape than I've ever been, gonna get tatt'd and learn how to dress and party. Then gonna go to college and slay while getting better at life.
>>
is it true roids shrink your dick and balls? is it permanent?
>>
>>37726574
if you do roids you can literally just do some press ups a day and you'll still look better than a natty.
>>
just take 50mg of anavar for 6 weeks

no side effects and assuming you know how to lift you'll look like the guys in the op
>>
>>37726716
yeah i'm sure they'd just be destroyed by some neckbeard laughing
>>
>>37726757
>steroid
>no side effects
>this is what scientologists actually believe
>>
File: baby-crying.jpg (40 KB, 200x270) Image search: [Google]
baby-crying.jpg
40 KB, 200x270
>>37726153
>This whole shit is a fucking joke m8. Life is such bullshit.
Mommmyyy... I want out!
>>
image-related is the natural limit according to this study:
http://journals.lww.com/cjsportsmed/Abstract/1995/10000/Fat_Free_Mass_Index_in_Users_and_Nonusers_of.3.aspx
>The normalized FFMI values of athletes who had not used steroids extended up to a well-defined limit of 25.0.
if you use this calculator to work it out:
http://www.naturalphysiques.com/28/fat-free-mass-index-ffmi

it's from this thread:
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161825563&page=1
>>
>>37726538
>Why not, you're living a sub-par life? Chad Chad pizza pizza, wahhhh why am I such a fag wahhhh

Because I am content with my life and I'm happy with who I am. I don't care if you wouldn't want my life, I don't care if you'd rather be Chad.

I'm happy, and you're either wasting your time baiting, or your just a wee bit pathetic. Go for a walk or something.
>>
>>37726153
>I'll never look like that.
>I'll never have a good life
>I'll never be a rich teenager
>I'll never fuck 10/10 models
One of these things is not like the others. I'll leave it to you to figure out which.
>>
>>37727169

>I can be 185lbs at 8%bf at 5'10"

dont think so senpai
>>
>>37726538
>Your definition of a good life is probably making a "decent salary" in your 30's and marrying some used up slut who uses you for betabux.

>I can't imagine being happy with a job and marriage so no one can be happy with it, REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>37727266
I wasn't able to find the full study to see if the bf% of the athletes was recorded so how much leanness affects it is still up to question.
>>
>>37725013
All you guys cry about is that the world isn't good enough for you, you look at your existence and say "he has it better why live"
Please fucking return the gift of life some jackass decided to give you, preferably via bleach ingestion
>>
>>37726465

FUCK OFF
>>
>>37726222
Money, nice body and social conditioning. Also, avenues to network with people.
>>
>>37726538
>Take up painting? Get some gay ass hobby to distract yourself from the fact that you're living a shit life you can't do anything about?
damn, if you really dont have anything to do that you love doing apart from wanting to travel and bang 10/10 chicks I feel bad for you baka desu senpai
>>
>>37725013
that gyno manlet on the left lmao
>>
>tfw you are 26 lost your virginity with 22, always been a betafag with no confidence till that point, now I fucked 22 girls at that point brimming with confidence
>tfw you are also always bordlering dyel mode with maybe slightly above average looks

And no those weren't just 5/10 girls either. It can be so easy.
>>
>>37727589
What are your lifts?
>>
>>37727589
*borderline... brainfart typing
>>
>>37726011
tumblr boi, go cut yourself
>>
>>37727596
desu I am not even a /fit/ regular, never paid for a gym membership and only dick around at home with my pull up bar and low weight dumbbells.
>>
>>37727679
Although I want to get my skinny ass to the gym, I find training around other people uncomfy.
>>
I do cardio everyday and eat under 700 calories a day and Im not losing fat, at this point it's r9k or suicide
>>
>>37727744
I wish I had a home gym.

Public gyms stress me out because I want to feel in control of everything there and always have access to equipment.

I'm not even autistic, I don't know why it annoys me.
>>
>>37727760
Yeah pretty much my reasoning.
>>
>>37726011
>>37726153
>>37726538

The fact that all the replys to this guy are just hurr just settle for what you have make me really sad

There is really no way out is there? If im not an Alpha by now I will never be one right?
>>
>>37725013
>people think that isnt achievable natty
>>
>>37727169
tfw I can be 18% 220 pounds muscle bear
oh fuck gains here I come
>>
>>37725013
Well...at least 95% chance I have a bigger dick.
>>
>>37727941
shame youll never get to use it.
>>
>>37726011
you suck at everything because you don't put much work into it
its your own fault faggot
>>
>>37727796
>he thinks you gotta have super good looks to be alpha and fuck the sexy wimmenz

Oh boy.
>>
>>37726011
Also you suck because you rather cry on some image board rather than bettering yourself.
>>
>>37726153
You ever spend time with these types of people? Something somewhere goes very wrong in their minds, they get really fucked up.

Many become addicts, kill themselves, or get imprisoned for kleptomania or any of the above. A perfect life is a really abd thing to happen to someone. Not the worst, but few emerge as capable of real happiness.
>>
>>37727760
Have you tried finding a gym that's open at night?
>I'm not even autistic.
It's okay, you're safe here senpai
>>
>>37726574
are you delusional? if you dont train and take roids you gain a few kilograms of fat free mass (hint: a few kilograms of pure muscle is a fucking lot) you gain even more if you DO train
you could literally roid without lifting and look like these guys
>>
>>37725013
I don't see the big deal. They are both just lean, they dont look like they work out religiously. They probably watch their diet more than anything to look like that.
>>
>>37726153
Man, nothing worth having in life comes easy. I actually pity people who have never had to work hard..the feeling of achievement is second to none.
>>
>>37725013
guy on left looks like he barely even lifts.
>>
>>37728427
>this is what Americans who were raised on Disney and Rocky actually believe

Yeah dude, I'm sure that the guys in OPs picture are crying themselves to sleep every day because they just can't bear the "misery" of effortlessly scoring better than 99% of all other males when it comes to women, money and virtually every conceivable metric that is used to evaluate a mans personal success in life

"Tr00 happiness" comes from having to work your ass off and constantly having to push yourself to your emotional and physical limits just so that you can have a hope of ever possibly coming CLOSE to the sort of life that they experience with 1/20th of the effort that you have to put in.

It's just like in the movies, dude. There is no such thing as luck, inequality or social limits. If you just believe in yourself and work hard you'll totally be a billionaire playboy, and if somebody is more successfully than you while working less, then he is obviously not "tr00ly happy bro ;)))"
>>
lol'ing hard @ all the fucking ROTCELS itt

all of you fuckers might as well lay down and rot

Misc is king
>>
File: 1413838634745.jpg (211 KB, 691x625) Image search: [Google]
1413838634745.jpg
211 KB, 691x625
>>37730073
how delusional are you
>>
>it's another /r9k/ episode
i want you all to leave
>>
>>37730436
Sort of agree - in the sense that some just have it better than others, because of lucky circumstances or whatever. And in the sense that we can't assume whether these guys are happy or not, or mentally ill or not.

But at the same time, and I'm sure this isn't a caveat that you aren't implying, there is nothing wrong with working hard toward some goal - a realistic goal that is. The effort towards a final achievable end-product is satisfying.

It's natural that the less fortunate put down the superior in order to feel better about themselves, like that guy. Though, if one realizes their social limits, they could at least attempt to be as happy as possible.
>>
>>37726011
what's stopping you faggot
>>
>tfw started TRT and now the only obstacle left is my will
>tfw on the razor's edge of not fucking making it
>>
>>37725300
>>37725013
Those are the most airbrushed abs I have ever seen
>>
>>37726011
haha and your only 23

You better nut up and get your shit together, because it only gets harder from here
>>
so?

I'm an ugly motherfucker and I have come to terms with it.

whatever I achieve, I will have achieved it through sheer effort and will and not special privileges.
>>
>ITT: many normal people trying to escape from a normal life because they don't feel normal

i'm literally lmaoing at your lack of thinking capabilities
>>
>>37726011
you're almost as bad as those losers putting the pussy on a pedestal.

you know shit about these fags. I know kids with better bodies doing exactly what you're doing, finishing school and doing what normal dudes do in their 10s.

why aren't you whining about leonardo dicaprio? dude doesnt even have to workout and literally banging models 24/7, traveling the world doing what he wants
>>
>>37726665
Helium exit bag is the /r9k/ meme. If you really just wamt out you could look into that.

But we both know you dont really want OUT, you want better. Find a meditation teacher. Youll know a good one when you meet them, usually.
>>
>>37725013

those are tiny bodies and you'd be better off using cutting agents, not roids
>>
>tfw the only reason i would roid is so i can spend more time working out because it fills dat void

dammit
>>
>>37726011
OMG its almost like you're a normal person who wasn't born into a family with money and good genes

get in line faggot. Its a lot worse for a lot more people
>>
>>37730436
Here is what you don't realize: you are 100% right, but also incorrect. I know because I used to be the same way. People born rich, born with 10/10 genes, born into everything with all the opportunities in the world are literally objectively better than you by society's standards and most personal standards as well.

And yet, they aren't happier, nor are they smarter. It takes a certain level of self awareness to truly enjoy the things you have. I promise you if you ever achieved any of the things they have for free, your happiness would be 100x greater than theirs, not only because you worked for it but because you know what's like not to have it.

You should only be concerned with your happiness not anybody else's. Once you understand the majority of these born into godhood people aren't any happier than the average retard due to lacking self awareness or never knowing anything different, you can become happier than them doing whatever you want. They are trash, don't let trash concern you.

Do you think chad could ever enjoy fucking a 9/10 as much as you could?

Also it's not even that hard to bang 10/10s just go into bars with the confidence of "I can could be banging 11/10 (makeup) escorts on back page right now, so you bitches better pout up or shut up. Nothing gets a slut wetter than knowing you could be fucking other sluts.
>>
>>37726011
Listen to the oldest advice out. Don't try to be someone else, be the best YOU that there is, shut it out, follow a diet and exercise routine, work on YOURSELF because at the end of the day there is no one else like you, and if you become the best you can be, you can be better than everyone else.
>source:personal experience.
>>
>>37732736
the problem is that I will never reach any of those goals because of opportunities and luck
>>
>>37725013
>>37726011
>>37726153
>>37726538
You are right, 100%.
I used to be one of those "if you really want it, you WILL make it".
But experience taught me otherwise.
Let's ignore for a minute cunts like in OP's pic that came out of a pussy right into wealth, good looks and social status, those guys are not even worth considering, their life will be perfect and they wont even appreciate it.
But let's consider people that make it, I realized that hard work is nowhere near the 1st factor in making it in a field. It's mostly luck and opportunities.
Every single sport champion or billionaire will tell you about several life changing lucky moments that steered his life towards success, without which he would have been some regular joe working at a gas station. really, reading Outliers fucked me up, I thought I was a cynic before...
People that say "if you work hard you will make it" have a bias, THEY MADE IT, so for them hard work does = success, they cant comprehend a world where that identity isnt true, because when it counted they got picked up by a scout of a big team, or they received a scholarship or they met somebody that changed their life...

Every single one of my past or present interests or aspirations, I KNOW I will never achieve:
>I will never be popular socially because of my complete social ineptitude
>I will never score qt's because I'm objectively ugly
>I would have never been able to make it in my sport I played, because I couldnt just not study like other people did, and I had body imbalances that completely fucked my swing and prevented me from fixing it
>I love standup, but will never even get to try because 1)there is no standup here, 2)social anxiety 3)I literally have several speech impedments
>same for radio
>I will never have a great fit body because I'm a ectomorph shit and it will take me 10 years to get a body that recovering fatties get after 2 years of a cut
And I could go on, but I realized I might as well talk to myself
>>
>>37726011
>When i was 20
Im pretty much like you
> Now 24.
Im pretty much like OP pics, got the job i love. But Not fucking around just sticking with the grill through shit with me.
>????
Seek the answer inside yourself , not outside. Stop blame everything but yourself faggot
>>
>>37730436

He meant that once something bad happens they don't know how to deal with it.
>>
>>37730736

But you'll still be ugly and therefore still inferior even though you worked much harder to get there.

That was the point.

It doesnt matter how you get there. Results matter not effort.
>>
>>37733967

Low quality bait. Ectomorph? That's a frame, nothing more.

Eat more skellington.
>>
>>37734531
I wouldnt spend all that time typing if I was going for bait brother.
I'm not a skelly, I'm a tall uncohordinated ectomorph and weigh 85kg at 185cm. But my build makes it 10 times harder to gain strength and muscle
>>
>>37733967
i can smell the self pity through my fucking monitor mate
>>
>>37734233
>Seek the answer inside yourself , not outside. Stop blame everything but yoursel

sorry dude, blaming yourself only makes you bitter for all the mistakes you made. Trying harder to achieve your goals wont actually make it any better if they are out of your reach anyway
>>
>>37733967
excuses, excuses, excuses
>>
>>37726011

Not that I advocate suicide, but after having seen people in my family die from cancer, I have to warn you that all of them wished they had just taken their lives when they had the energy than let the cancer slowly finish them off in the most painful grueling fashion.
>>
>>37726574

It's how injecting testosterone works senpai.

Here's a link to the study:

http://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJM199607043350101

(New England Journal of Medicine -- a quality publication).

To summarize, group injected with 600 mg of testosterone enanthate while doing no exercise gained 7 pounds of muscle. A group doing resistance training natty (no test) gained 4 puonds of muscle. Group that both injected 600 mg of test and did resistance training gained 13 pounds of muscle. Both diet and weight training (for groups that did it) were standardized.

Study was conducted for 10 weeks.

People who did no weight training and just received 600 mg of test injections for 10 weeks gained 3 pounds more lean muscle mass than people who were working out during those 10 weeks natty. People who injected test and worked out those 10 weeks gained twice as much muscle as the group that only injected test and gained more than 3 times the muscle mass of natty weight trainers.

So, yes it does work like that (all else being equal).
>>
File: 1317166833871.jpg (47 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1317166833871.jpg
47 KB, 250x250
Most people who roid don't look anything like that m8
>>
>>37727760

This is why I go to the gym around 12-1 AM. A few people there, but I can basically do whatever I want, however I want. And the few regulars at that time are chill folks. I like it.
>>
>>37734864

So much this, it is magic indeed.
>>
File: acceptance.jpg (20 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
acceptance.jpg
20 KB, 184x184
>>37726011
>>37726153
>>37726538
>>37730436
>>37733967
Just want to say that these guys are right. Life is literally all about luck. I honestly can't wait to die
>>
>>37734864
b-b-b-b-but muh hard work and motivation.....
>>
>>37725013
Holy shit I'm 99% sure that's Sterns Wharf in Santa Barbara
>>
>>37725013
>the guy on the left has gyno
How did I never fucking notice?
>>
Man being a chad feels pretty good brehs
>>
>>37735078
Kill yourself then you pathetic fuck.
>>
>>37727750
persevere, brother. I'm doing the same thing and have lost 35lb in 2 months
>>
b
>>
>>37725013
Man who are these guys? Keep seeing them here
>>
>>37725300
looks like a fag though
>>
>>37726011
Same thing
>tfw I just want to die in battle
>world is relatively peaceful atm
>>
>>37726095
the guy in the pic10/10 face more like 5/10
>>
shit like this is turning me gay. /pol/ made me racist, /gif/ made me realize scat porn turns me on, and /fit/ is making me gay
>>
>>37741400
lmao nah he really has a 10/10 face
>>
>>37726757
Also pct and 100mg/week or so of test
>>
>>37726011
>Flirting with a 6/10 who's playing hard to get
Man, I've been there. Here's the weird thing though: I've also dated models. Only twice, but still, really pretty girls.

I've been told my looks are average or even kind of "meh" by more than one person.

I can't really properly gauge what it means when you find yourself running into walls with relatively plain women all the time. I'm doing the same thing I did to start dating the models. Maybe I'm getting older, maybe I'm losing my enthusiasm, maybe I'm not as funny as I used to be.

Who knows. What I do know is that it's not just the women that you want anyway. The money and health is arguably an even bigger thing. I make a pretty modest income, and you know, I find having a woman in my life doesn't add any pragmatic value. It just stretches my resources out a little more, and if I had a kid, then that would be it, I'd be working just to feed us and that would be life for eighteen years or longer.

So I dunno, man. Who cares? If the 6/10 is playing hard to get, then you don't get her and you save yourself a couple hundred dollars a month. Maybe I'm getting old but loneliness is starting to sound like it ain't so bad.
>>
>>37742232

desu I've never heard a man say that he regretted not having children

me I just want to get older while doing lots of awesome stuff, rock climbing, see the world, nice cars, do some charity work and just generally enjoy the world, I dont think I could stick the boring old family shit

very heavily thinking of vasectomy at 25 just as a safety net
>>
>>37726011
Just suck it up, faggot. You were not born with the best genes, neither were you born in the richest family, suck it up.
Your life is probably better than most people around you.
>>
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 236x419) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 236x419
>>37726011
Well part of your failures are because you're a dumb loser.

When you actually graduated from a good school and had a good job lined up and pretty much did everything right despite coming from a family below the poverty line, but you get fucked in things you have no control over such as an ugly disfigured face where you actually us to have medical procedures to mitigate how fucked up your face is, that sucks bad. It hurts knowing that no matter how well I have done, lifted myself out of poverty and performed well, it won't matter to a companion because the initial meeting will never happen when you look disfigured unless you are celebrity status or making super ultra money. I will pretty much just continue dong the right thing, lifting, volunteering, and being responsible despite the fact that I am alone. I know someone could like me for my personality, but getting to that point is very unlikely.

Even though it is unlikely to get me anything aside from money, I will continue doing what I am supposed to do.
>>
australia stepping up their game
>>
>>37734591
Thats why you suck
>>
File: michael bolton.jpg (9 KB, 200x266) Image search: [Google]
michael bolton.jpg
9 KB, 200x266
>>37725013
>perfect hairline
>strong, angular jaw
>packing a huge dick

I could lift for years and never have those genetically alpha gifts
Why even bother?
FML
>>
>>37726011
Nah m8, that's santa barbara pier
Sb chads just go to shitty house parties in isla vista and surf
>>
>>37742949
See
>>37743114
>>
>>37725013

Serious question. How to get this type of body? I'm currently 23, 183cm, 79kg around 14-15% BF and I don't plan on being 85kg-Single Digit bf till I hit mid 30's.

I want a wide but "not thick-bulky" body. How does one get that? I have around 4-5 kg's extra for my single digit bf goal but after that, I want to get "wider" instead of "thicker".

Hope you guys would not mock me saying "haha he wants the fight club meme shit dyel otter body instead of godmode 11/10 aesthetic bearmode" and give me real advice if you have any good ideas-guidance.
>>
>>37726011
This is a new copypasta
>>
>>37743724
If I'm understanding what you mean by wider but not thicker, you should work your obliques. Side planks, dumbbell side bends, hanging windshield wipers, etc.
>>
>>37743069
>Okay hairline
>"You look like Chris Hemsworth that doesn't wash his hair"
>Above average dick
>Want bachelor life anyway
>>
>>37743724
Get to work on your heavy weighted chins /pullup and OHP supersetting lateral raises.
>>
>>37726153
Sounds like your problem is one of scope not money/fitness, you've limited your own desires down to this one minute detail. Try learn an instrument, write a book, study something your interested in. Fuck, when your life goals can be explained in a picture of a shirtless chad no wonder you're miserable..
>>
>>37730436
I'm the person you replied to, I know nobody's looking at this thread anymore but I'm writing this for my records.

So I lived in park city (a wealthy ski town in Utah) for a few years with a bunch of like 10/10 looking, millionaire parent having, future Olympian or at least junior Olympian athletes, future Ivy League type kids. Pick four per individual.

I'm telling you, it fucks em up. I have no explanation for it but they're not happy, or at least the people I still hear about are kind of fucky. I can tell you that I wouldn't trade positions with any of them. But then I don't think their level of ennui or depression or whatever is worse than your ugly, manlet, poorfag, minority type guys are. They're somewhere in between r9k unhappiness and what you'd feel as a confident 7/10 with lots of healthy relationships, personal progress on all fronts, and comfy finances. Which is the true dream.
>>
>>37726011
lol you sound like a fucking whino no wonder you donĀ“t pull any chicks. This mentality is so far away from mine I feel for you bro.
>>
>>37726011
>flirting with a 6/10
>she's playing hard to get and you're allowing that
haha you deserve it
>>
>>37726153
You're pathetic.
>>
>>37746525
mmmh let's pick
>be depressed while being rich, handsome, popular, fucking 10s, travelling the world
>be depressed while being ugly, poor, unsocial and a permavirgin
gee I cant decide
>>
>>37747878
>>be depressed while being rich, handsome, popular, fucking 10s, travelling the world
The master overlord of betas
>>
>>37745779

Doesn't it just get my core thicker? I want a thin waist

>>37745818

Sounds good. How about muscle ups etc instead of weighted chin ups? I love doing calisthenics
>>
>>37747878
Yeah If your life is shit there's not much to change it but most of us here on fit are actually pretty healthy, some social life, and working towards improvement you fuckin robot
>>
>>37750605
good for you
>>
>>37735470
(((Stern)))'s wharf
>>
>>37725013
I'm already 25, been lifting before. I look decent, but I'm afraid I'm too old to achieve something like this. Sometimes I feel it's still not too late, I don't feel like it is. Late 20s, early 30s are still years where good looks are very important and age when I'd achieve something like this. My mind is set on it, but are there any physical barriers that would stop my progress?
>>
/r9k/ isn't even as bad as this thread

holy fuck
>>
>>37751323
/r9k/ IS this thread, you dolt. It's a rehashing of the stale face-height-frame posts that the autists spammed the forums with a couple of months ago
Thread replies: 154
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.