[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you could tell your 17 year old self anything, what would
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1464025375745.jpg (71 KB, 528x574) Image search: [Google]
1464025375745.jpg
71 KB, 528x574
If you could tell your 17 year old self anything, what would it be?

also to keep this /fit/ related, how many of u oldfags would have started lifting earlier
>>
>>37681180
To kill myself
>>
>>37681186
this, things have only gotten worst
>>
>>37681180
>Stop playing Magic right now. You're going to get in a terrible car crash on the way to an FNM that will lead to you being practically crippled for years and gain 200 pounds because you'll keep eating like you're burning what you're not. Stay in school, watch wrestling.

I mean, I'm ok with how my life turned out. I've lost half the weight, and all that remains from the accident is a messed up thumb and nerve damage in my right hip. I'm in school, have a great partner Nd great friends, so I can't complain too much.
>>
>>37681180

I would explain proper dieting, sleep, routine creation and good form. Funny, I started at 17
>>
lift weights, sleep well, eat a lot.
>>
>go back
>you mean go a month into the future
I'll tell him I'm glad he got back from Maine and can finally grab his stupid fucking license that he's had to wait an extra year for
>>
>>37681378
MOOOOOOOOOOODERATORS
>>
>>37681180
Don't look back
>>
Probably tell him not to fear success. I've turned down so many great opportunitis because I didn't think I deserved them. Also I'd tell myself to start lifting.
>>
>>37681180
Just lift nigga
>>
>>37681378
RIP Anon

>>37681180
>stop skipping leg day
>>
>>37681180
Go to that school
start a buisness

took me 14 years to get back on track
also my time travel cutoff is when Im 18 bc I cant risk my lil brother not being born
>>
wtf im 16
>>
Don't move away with your girlfriend straight out of highschool. When you break up you will realise your big group of friends used you as the rock to hold everyone together and now none of them see each other.

Literally went from being chad to a nobody in 365 days
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.