[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/good vibes/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 9
>high school finished

>have like 4 months until uni start

>now can make a4 month schedule which revolves around gym and eating to squeeze those natty gains

Feels good
>>
>>37664353
>tfw you don't wait to be the best possible you
>>
Ah to be a young pepe again
>>
>>37664353
> be awkward fat fuck in high school
> have qt 3.14 crush I thought was way out of my league
> fast forward to today
> post some swole snapchat pics
> qt likes all of them
> messages me
> after a bit of q&a, we get sexual with each other
> sending very raunchy stuff to each other

This is just the beginning, /fit/
>>
>waiting for 4 months break to start lifting

lifting and nutrition is something that you have to work on for years and incorporate in your daily life in order to have any substantial progress. your "4 months in between responsibilities" summer lifting session will literally net you nothing, so don't waste your time op
>>
>>37666285

I did lift mate for year and half, but had to take a few weeks of break to learn for bar exams
>>
Wish I could be starting uni again. Enjoy it OP, it'll go quick
>>
File: 1459474353388.png (217 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
1459474353388.png
217 KB, 680x680
>>37666259
>talking to grills
FUCK OFF DUMB NORMALFAG YOU ARE NOT WELCOME HERE REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>37666296
if you take breaks whenever life gets busy, you will never make it op

and i'm not being aggressive or anyting, atm i have exams and juggling lifting in between is hard as fuck. but don't expect to be care free in order to commit to lifting, cause once shit hits the fan you'll just drop it
>>
>>37666312
>atm i have exams and juggling lifting in between is hard as fuck

wtf. i used to work 32 hours a week while taking 18 credits worth of courses while lifting.
>>
>>37666259
Stop talking over an app. Go on a fucking date.
>>
>>37666312

Well I was writing bar exams which featured all 4 years of highschool work and they were important if I actually wanted to get into Mechanical Engineering.

Its not the regular exam, its a literally life changing exam...
>>
>>37664353
>Uni orientation in 2 weeks
>been bulking during the summer and gained 4 pounds in 4 weeks
how much of this is actual muscle?
Should I cut instead or focus on getting bigger? my abs are barely showing unflex at 5'7" 158 lbs
>>
>Army fitness on Tuesday.
>Did a dry run today, if I do that well on the day I'll smash it.
>Get an email, Officer program has an opening
>Fuck yeah, I'll do it.
>Fitness and psychometric is Thursday and harder than the general enlistment.

So I got 2 tests and I know I'll ace them both,

It's all thanks to you /fit/ a year ago I weighed 20 stone. 6 months ago I couldn't run a mile. 3 months ago I couldn't do a push up.

So saved my life, I'll never know your names but you will always be my brothers.
>>
>>37666306
Half of /fit/ is literally chads who come here to meme and be stupid tripfags
>>
File: 1459360654176.jpg (68 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1459360654176.jpg
68 KB, 900x900
>>37664353
>This except 60 hr workweek
Get a job you fucking bum
Are mommy and daddy paying for all your school or something??
>>
File: Girls.png (490 KB, 449x401) Image search: [Google]
Girls.png
490 KB, 449x401
>>37668910
>he fell for the dont get loans meme
>he'd rather work his youth at 10 $/hr instead of paying off his loans he he makes 40 bucks an hour
>>
>>37668964
>paying off your loans until you're 60
There is no escape
>>
>>37668910
I earned a scholarship.
>>
File: 6MjGevS.png (64 KB, 706x680) Image search: [Google]
6MjGevS.png
64 KB, 706x680
Got a qt girlfriend who is way above and beyond my league. he type of girl people congratulate you on being with. She said she loved how cocky I was.

She thinks I'm this super alpha male who fucks bitches weekly. I'm just an aesthetic sperglord who worked out his character flaws enough.

How are you guys? We'll all make it.
>>
>>37668964
I've been working full time since I was 19. Up to $25 an hour now and I'm 25. I'd say I'm doing great for my age and no student loans
>>
Woke up this morning 5:30 sharp with a blowjob from two bitches, one was trying to fit my humongous 3 pound balls in her mouth while the other was choking halfway on my 18 and 3\8 inch dick. Must have came about a quart of sperm. They wanted more, cockslapped them unconcious, I had to hit the gym. Frontflipped from my 14th floor loft into my valet parked 2012 Ferrari (I got connexions) and gave the valet 3000$ in loose change. Pushed my shit to about 4 hundo (mph, mind you) and I was at the gym in no time. When I entered, the room scent suddently changed from sweat to wet pussy. That;s just the effect I have on hoes. Did my usual relax routine, 6000 push-ups, 8500 crunches, bench pressed 30 plates, etc. etc. you know the drill. After doing my shit in 16 minutes, my super strong senses got in action, I was smelling pussy. I looked up, and sure enough this fly honey was coming towards me. When i say fly, I mean that bitch was fine as a fucking umbrella. 18 years old, 44DD titties on a tight fucking frame. I mean a real skinny bitch, the type you losers jack off to, she didnt weigh more than 5 pounds. Took out my trouser monster and she started to squirt hard, she was convulsing and having 6 orgasms at the same time. Then I gave it to her while all the guys were giving me high fives and all the hoes were on the floor squirting like motherfucking fountains. Made the slut beg for my cum, but I didnt give it to her to prove a point, I still came but only compressed air came out, imagine your best orgasm, then multiply it by 35. Didnt say nothing, hopped back in the Lambo and went back home. Now I'm sitting here, drinking 15 000$ champagne and eating gold plated sushis made by the 2 bitches from earlier. Its only 6:30 and I did more in 1 hour than you faggots will do your whole life. Enjoy jacking off to stupid drawn pictures.

Peace out nerds.
>>
>>37666770

If you've been lifting hard, the majority of it will be lean muscle mass.

When you first begin as a natty lifter, you can gain lean mass at a rate of 1 pound per week for the first half a year to year, depending on how much of a skeleton you were when you started.

KEEP ON RIDIN, MR. BONES!
>>
>>37668991
>I majored in women's studies
>>
>>37666306
This. Normies need to get back to misc.
>>
>>37669174
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>37669222

Who knows?

The mysteries of CHAD remain impenetrable to we frog-posters.
>>
>>37666747
>Bar exams
>Highschool work
What
>>
>>37666747
Literally none of that is actually important
>>
File: T1Nzcfn.png (281 KB, 515x593) Image search: [Google]
T1Nzcfn.png
281 KB, 515x593
>>37669174
niceu poast
>>
File: 1466715219340-fit.png (221 KB, 500x377) Image search: [Google]
1466715219340-fit.png
221 KB, 500x377
>>37668964
>projecting this hard
>>
>>37669026
"Earned"
>implying you did anything more than doing hw and doing alright on the SAT's
>>
>>37669109
lol i did this same thing anon
unfortunately she was kinda insecure and she was worried i wasn't in it for the long run

ah well, easy come easy go
>>
>>37666259
Good for you. But go on a date with her dude. I'm proud of you anon. You made it.
>>
Same position as u OP except
>tfw going to Spain with family for all of July and gonna miss out on a month of gains
Are there bigger gains goblins then your family?
>>
>>37669297
Why don't you have one?
>>
>>37666312

that first line is a good motivational line. reminds me of the just do it. yesterday you said tomorrow.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.