[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>ex is getting more fit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 400x388
>ex is getting more fit
>>
>>37653986
so do somthing about it faggot
>>
GET MORE FIT. FUCKING EVERY SECOND NEEDS TO BE ABOUT GETTING FIT? DON'T EVEN FUCKING SIT BECAUSE YOU NEED EVERY ADVANTAGE YOU CAN GET. SLEEP STANDING IF YOU HAVE TO. SHE WILL HAVE WEAKNESSES IN HER ABILITY TO GET IN SHAPE AND WILL TAKE SHORTCUTS. YOU MUST FUCKING HARD MODE AND BE ABSOLUTELY PERFECT SO YOU CAN DOMINATE HER PROGRESS. THE ULTIMATE PRIZE WILL COME AS SHE CRAWLS BACK TO THE PERFECT BODY YOU'VE SCULPTED BEGGING TO RETURN TO YOU AND YOU BRUSH HER ASIDE AS IF SHE ISN'T EVEN RELEVANT TO YOU ANYMORE. LITERALLY NOTHING IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN THIS. DEDICATE ABSOLUTELY EVERY WAKING AND NON-WAKING MOMENT TO THIS AND YOU *WILL* BE VICTORIOUS ANON.

WE ALL BELIEVE IN YOU.
>>
>>37654199
or he could just get a new girlfriend
that solves it pretty nicely
>>
>>37654238

I DON'T THINK YOU UNDERSTAND HOW THIS WORKS. THERE IS LITERALLY NOTHING MORE IMPORTANT THAN BEING BETTER THAN YOUR EX. IF YOU DON'T FULLY DEDICATE YOURSELF TO DESTROYING HER, SHE WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE AND RUIN THE REST OF YOUR LIFE. THE ONLY OPTION YOU HAVE IS TO BE. FUCKING. BETTER.
>>
>>37654267
Honestly I'm gonna have to agree with this anon
>>
>>37654267
>>37654199
>trying to one up your sex
the one way to win this battle is to stop caring
>>
without exception, every girl I've broken up with has become more "fit".
>>
>ex's dad cheats on her mom
>their family falls apart

It legitimately makes me horny that after she broke my heart her life went to complete shit and I'm doing better than I ever have before :)
>>
>>37654199
>WE ALL BELIEVE IN YOU.
Nah I don't, OP seems to be a massive fag.
>>
>>37654306

OH PLEASE. EVERYONE ON THIS BOARD WAS A MASSIVE FAG AT SOME POINT. THAT'S WHY THEY END UP HERE TRYING TO GET THEIR SHIT TOGETHER. BE SUPPORTIVE. DESTROY THE EXES.
>>
>ex is getting married
>>
>>37653986

it's from all the sex she is having with her new boyfriend, OP.

just imagine how much he is fucking her and you arent.
>>
>>37654356

YOU CAN STILL DESTROY THIS INDIRECTLY. MARRY SOMEONE BETTER LOOKING AND WHO IS OVERALL A BETTER PERSON. ACCOMPLISH MORE THAN BOTH OF THEM. ENSURE THAT WHEN SHE PULLS UP YOUR FACEBOOK IN CURIOSITY, SHE'S DESTROYED BY HOW MUCH PROGRSS YOU'VE MADE IN LIFE TOGETHER.
>>
>>37654199
I don't believe in OP. In fact if it hurts them so much that their ex is getting fit, it sounds like OP is a crab trying to keep their ex in the bucket.
>>
>>37654346
You could stop being a massive fag and type like a sane person you autistic fucknut.
>>
>>37654356
I know this feel

Pined for her 3yrs after i dumped her (she forced me to by being such a cunt)

When i found out she was engaged i was surprised that i felt nothing. Free of my oneitis finally

Good luck to that guy marryin that suicidal daddy issues sack of shit
>>
File: cresva.jpg (68 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
cresva.jpg
68 KB, 720x960
C'mon get your piss together! It revolting it insulting it pissening! Order 66 on your ex
>>
>Tfw you think your ex has gotten uglier
>Tfw she looks almost identical in pictures from when you were together
>Tfw the honeymoon phase had you more brainwashed than you ever thought possible
I need to stay single for a while familia... This shit is tiring after a while
>>
File: 1325343763795.gif (2 MB, 410x311) Image search: [Google]
1325343763795.gif
2 MB, 410x311
>visit brothel
>9/10 qt services me
>"so what do you like?"
>I like feeling the warmth of a flesh and blood body
>look up to the ceiling mirror
>see a sad kunt™ looking back at me
>mfw
>>
>>37654418

Does anyone know why his traps/back is so mis-aligned? Couldn't be just mixed grip deadlifts....
>>
>>37654199
Brb working out in lucid dreams
>>
File: 1459474353388.png (217 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
1459474353388.png
217 KB, 680x680
>>37653986
>ex
LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE NORMIE LEAVE
REEEEEE
>>
>>37654199
>>37654238
>>37654267
>>37654276
>>37654346
>>37654378

This the plan.

Get /fit/

Get /fit/ qt >8/10 tfw "gf" at club

Make sure you're both wearing $900 Gucci sunglasses.

Pull up in pic related

Play https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85zQwAx2mws

Yell at ex "THIS IS WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU DON'T ACTIVATE YOUR ALMONDS."

Get clubwhore to show tits.

Get the fukc out of there
>>
>>37654700
This will work 100%
>>
>>37654469
damn that's sad

i get that though. been banging some randos on tinder and stuff and it's not really cool but idgaf
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.