[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do you come here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: solidbutt.gif (108 KB, 242x283) Image search: [Google]
solidbutt.gif
108 KB, 242x283
Some people are here lifting to get chicks, others are trying to save their life and lose weight. Others like the camaraderie and gym banter, or like to talk nutrition and health. Why are you here, fellow /fit/ bro's and broettes?
>>
>>37615441
for the dank memes and shitposting
also i can people faggot and not get hit for it
>>
I come here because i'm new and i want to start lifting.

But people here aren't really too friendly to new people, so i mostly just lurk.
>>
Started coming here a few years ago because I was interested in fitness and was overweight. Did a calisthetics routine and lost 60 lbs, then lost interest in fitness and diet. Stopped browsing /fit/ for a year. I've started getting serious about it again and started a beginner routine at a gym. I come to /fit/ mainly for the banter, and to talk lifting and diet. I honestly don't think I would have ever been as knowledgeable about lifting and diet if it weren't for /fit/. That can really be said about 4chan for me as a whole. While initially a juvenile pursuit, 4chan has transitioned me into a more knowledge driven individual. I want to better myself, even through the muck there are individuals here who want others to succeed and have a lot of good knowledge and experience to share that is beneficial.

I owe you all a lot actually, thanks /fit/.
>>
I don't have any Friends by side Imageboards.
>>
Nothing better to do.
>>
>>37615535
>>37615545

These
>>
>>37615454
This
Most of the comments on this board are complete nonsense and >80% of people here are dyel as fuck yet they won't shut up
>>
>>37615441
i learn a little everyday from you faggots. now i eat better (alot of you are sick of the whatareyoueating threads, but i see what you guys are eating and imitate), lift better, get control of myself when i feel like slipping. just overall better discipline, which is what i never get irl.

thanks /fit/
>>
>>37615441
Banter, and also for the health part.
>medfag
>>
Procrastination. I rarely go on fit anyway, more of a polack.
>>
Because i dont know what "dyel" means. Every day i come on to read the stupid shit that alot of these people post praying to the swole god that the meaning will be reveled.
>>
>>37615812

Bruh do you even lift?
>>
>>37615829
65 pound bench bruh. Thats the bar and 10 pnds each side! Muh gainz
>>
File: 1440324955831.jpg (148 KB, 392x399) Image search: [Google]
1440324955831.jpg
148 KB, 392x399
>>37615441
I'm here for the homoerotic images.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.