[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>break up with gf of 3 years >I would have to do it eventually
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6
File: 800px-Angry_Marine_Desktop.jpg (59 KB, 800x393) Image search: [Google]
800px-Angry_Marine_Desktop.jpg
59 KB, 800x393
>break up with gf of 3 years
>I would have to do it eventually because my job would take me away
>Both parents died in same year
>Literally filled with boiling anger 24/7 from the entire situtation
>Have to workout twice a die with cardio just to be able to get to sleep from all the anger and boredom from having nothing to do
>Friends all have qt girlfriends they are marrying and having kids with
>The girl i broke up with was a 5/10 at best and kept walking all over because she was my only gf ever
>Now that i'm alone i remember all the countless nights spent on worthless clubs trying to impress sluts so i can get laid and thinking i have to do it all over again, it's the same dread you got as a kid when your videogame saves got deleted

Can anyone help me with all these feels? At least i have the job i wanted which i'm grateful for but the fact i have to grind for a gf all over again(took me only 24 years) FUCKING PISSES ME OFF SO MUCH
>>
>tfw no angry marine bf
>>
File: HpA4Xj3.jpg (9 KB, 228x210) Image search: [Google]
HpA4Xj3.jpg
9 KB, 228x210
Not sure why you even want a gf desu...

>had a gf for a long time by most standards (3-4 years)
>we broke up in college because we became two different people from when we first started dating
> been about 2 or 3 years since I had a gf
>Started lifting, people noticing, girls noticing too
>Got to the point where all I thought about was getting qt 3.14 gf
>found gf finally
>she’s like a 6/10, but she’s a cool af person
>super smart and successful in her field
>always wants to go out, and spend my money at fancy places, and complains when I don’t want to

Maybe I just need a better gf, idk. But all I want right now is to be single. I’m still trying to get to where I want to be in life as far as school, my career, and achieving my goals with lifting, and getting more fit.

Seems like all she does is get in the way, but I’m too big of a pussy to tell her that I don’t think I’m ready to be in a relationship at the moment.
>>
>>37602982
you should really think deeply on why you hold so much value on relationship with the opposite sex. All relationships will wither away either through time distance or simply psychological and physical differences. Life all in all is a transient phase of consciousness that doesn't last long for most of us, and only a little longer for the remaining few.

If you find yourself stuck In a rut where you can't think about anything else but self pity, pick up a hobby or long term project. An activity where you create and seek self mastery, it can be lifting, art, writing etc. it is when you become focused on a new aspect of your life you can understand how trivial your old self was.
>>
>workout twice a die

Please seek therapy Punished Anon
>>
>>37603384
A good partner in life is someone who push you to new heights, not drag you to new lows.

Fuck the bitch but don't forget to drop her. You're not a fucking atm machine anon, learn to say no with conviction.
>>
I can relate to that feel. The best part about being in a LTR was the feeling of comfort and the idea of "thank god I don't have to do all this dating bullshit anymore". Honestly, it sucks. Modern dating is a pit.

That said, stop trying to impress bar sluts. Bar sluts are exactly that, bar sluts. The quality women are elsewhere.
>>
>>37603459
I probably should to be honest... It's tough though, I've never had to break up with anyone. The last girl I was with, it was kind of mutual, and we're still sort of friends. I've spent probably close to $2000 on this girl by paying for dates with her in the 3 or 4 months we've been dating... She automatically assumes I'm paying, and doesn't even try to offer to pay. she lives a little far from me too, so it's not like I can just pop over, and we can hang out and watch movies or something, and just chill. I haven't even gotten so much as a hj from her either. I don't even really care about sex all that much, but it would be nice, but it's not all I value, or strive for in relationships. That was important when I was younger, but now that I'm older, I realize there is more to it than that. I don't think she want's to have sex before marriage though. She was brought up super religious.
>>
>>37603586
Wtf even super religious girls give hand jobs bud.
>>
>>37603646
Idk, she got pissed at me when I tried to kiss her goodnight at the end of our first date that went super well. She said "I'm not that kind of girl, I don't do that." probably using me for money and free food.
>>
>>37603731
Drop her senpai don't be an atm
>>
>>37603586
A girl who won't pay her half isn't a girl worth dating.
>>
Bro

You need to use some of that money you earn and go outside your country. I assume you are US or Yuropean.

My job enables me to travel far and wide all the time, and women elsewhere are SO MUCH BETTER than spoiled westerners. This is not some meme bullshit, it is my genuine opinion.
Hell, most of my colleagues are also married to someone abroad.

Pack your bag and go to Thailand, just avoid the tourist areas where they only want your money. Fuck I dated 2 girls from northern Thailand, both of whom were absolutely wonderful, intelligent smart and very caring - as a bonus they have most likely never fucked more than 0-3 guys in their life.
Only downside is lack of tits (unless you pay for surgery), and it sucks if you are into hairy women and/or loose vaginas.

If you dont fancy the asians, go to south america, I strongly recommend Uruguay where the women are very european-ish, but still without the spoiled bitch attitude. The country is also fairly well functioning, its clean and orderly albeit a tiny bit poor. They have the best steak and good wine in the world there.
The women I met there have been so absolutely wonderful and stunning.

Fuck, I still dont get why men bother with western women, its too much work for too little reward.
>>
>>37603731
Drive her to a bad part of your neighborhood/city at night and drop her ass off. Fuck these lying uppity cunts.
>>
>>37603886
>it sucks if you are into hairy women and/or loose vaginas.
Meaning they have very little body hair, and the pussy is tight AF
>>
>>37603586
>>37603731
She's obviously not actually that into you and is probably fucking other guys too
>>
>>37603886
Not sure if you're talking to me or the OP, but the girl I'm talking about, the one in >>37603731 is originally from the UK, and moved here.
>>
File: 1463224928697.jpg (55 KB, 679x642) Image search: [Google]
1463224928697.jpg
55 KB, 679x642
>>37603932
She seems super into me, talks about how she misses me, and get's mad when I don't have time to see her. Like I said, we live kinda far apart, so sometimes the only time we can get together is when I get a lunch break at work. She'll take the metro train that takes an hour to get to me to come have lunch for an hour. Would she do that if she wasn't that into me? part of me thinks not, but then part of me think that what you say is the case
>>
>>37603942
It was aimed at the OP, but it applies to everyone I guess
>>
Op here, i'm gonna lay my life story because i'm extremely bored and i don't give a fuck

-I am greek
-I am a coast guard officer
-Most of my life was spent on 4chan and on working out
-I had my first gf (the one i broke up with) when 24 years old
-I don't really like hanging out with people but people generally like me and i'm not completely autismo in social situations
-I'm extremely useless with women and only got a gf out of sheer luck , when i was with her all i could think of was 'boy i'm sure glad all that akward shit is over, now i have a gf and people think i'm normal and i can finally reject hanging out with people because i can use the excuse 'i will hang out with my girl'
-As i said both parents died so i now have to maintain a household too, luckily no debts
-I'm fucking 27 years old and i can't just hang out with 18 year olds and flex my muscles to impress them, it seems weird and my circle of friends are serious with families now
-I'm a huge manchild in the head that doesn't want to start a family but wants to work out and play vidya all day
-I want to try out for the naval commando unit in my country that has a 98% fail rate and you get dropped out if you get injured , i know im obsessed with it and i will go and get injured and won't be able to reapply do to age limits,then regret it all my life
- I seethe with anger whenever i see a guy with a cute girl because he is either dyel or fat and after all these years working out i feel like i deserve to bang a semi-attractive girl and not settle with women i don't like
-I also seethe with anger whenever some brosplit asshole with noodle legs tries to lecture me in contact sports which i have been doing for over 10 years or excersise in general
-People always say they are suprised to see how kind hearted i am when they get to know me because the first impression i give is that of a serial killer

This is catharctic
>>
>>37603980
Sounds like you two have shit tier communication

She misses your money
FFS at least bring up splitting a bill next time. She will show her true colours either positively or negatively. Don't be a bitch
>>
>>37603980
reddit.com/r/pussypassdenied/comments/2kgn6c/woman_breaks_up_with_her_boyfriend_of_10_months/

Story for you is a few comments down
>>
File: 1463214600778.jpg (32 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
1463214600778.jpg
32 KB, 512x384
>>37604141
Alright, next time we go out, I'm gonna bring it up. You're right. I'm tired of being an ATM bitch. Thank you anon. It's because of you that I realize this can only go 2 ways. 1) she's cool with it, and pays her share, and we're both happy 2) she totally flips out, or she's not willing to, and then I realize she's a bitch, and I find someone new.
>>
>>37603430
The reason i hold so much value on shit like this is part to stupid social conditioning and part jealousy that drives my entire life forward.

I know that even if i had other guy's girlfriends i wouldn't be happy. It would be like when i was with my girl that i was bored out of my tits and would only want to fuck her so we can go to sleep and go our seperate ways.
>>
>>37603886
What is your job. I need to escape
>>
>>37602982
>2 workouts a day
THEY BETTER BE FOUR HOURS EACH ANON MAKE THOSE ANGER GAINS CMOOOOON!
>>
>>37604451
If i had access to roids to actually get gains from 4 hour workouts i would make them that long
>>
>>37603980
Gets mad cause you arent spending money on her anon. Seriously you are being used and you dont see it. Good luck with the financial vacumme
>>
>>37602982
>angry greentext
>angry marine pic
Holy shit you really must be mad
>>
>>37602982
>breaks up with gf of 3 years because of job
>rationalises decision by saying she was a 5/10
>still in love

Fucking wage slave cuck. Well done bro, you make terrible decisions.
>>
>>37603384
My gf gets upset if I spend too much money on her. But is more than happy to have a joint savings account with me that currently has 50k. (only 10k my contribution)

This is what you want, someone who will help with future, not just use you for money
>>
>>37603886
>this

I have a westernised Thai gf, but still treats me like a king. Only issue is sometimes she expects a beating when I don't really want to give her one
>>
>grind for a girlfriend

This is why people that spend too much time here stop connecting with others. It's not a numbers game, love happens naturally. Go out there are actually try to connect with people instead of thinking that you are never good enough. Gaining enough XP won't unlock the secret girlfriend mode.

You won't find your love at a club or a bar. Find something that you legitimately like doing to feel content (At least for a while) and then you will be ready for another girlfriend.
>>
File: 1358640080735.png (45 KB, 159x219) Image search: [Google]
1358640080735.png
45 KB, 159x219
>Never had girlfriend in 23 years of living.
>Family disowned me 2-3 years ago thanks to being a fat failure.
>Literally eat pizza and junk food 24/7 just to stabilize emotions
>Friends are all successful and more talented than I, Having q.t 3.14 GF's as well as nice jobs.
>Literally spend my days away from work sleeping and wishing I were dead.
>I've been alone for so long I've forgotten what a hug is like.

>FeelsBad/Goodman.
>tfw just waiting to die, but because of it no fucks to be given.
>>
>>37602982
>tfw get woken up by my gf whispering how badly she wants me to fuck her
>pretend to be asleep so she tries to wake me up by giving me a handy and then a blow job.
>literally begging me to cum
>is perfect in every other way.
>doesn't mind if I beat her
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.