[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How is your city in terms of physique?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 146
Thread images: 16
File: 1462238728324.jpg (94 KB, 533x800) Image search: [Google]
1462238728324.jpg
94 KB, 533x800
Toronto here. this city is white minority.

people are mostly immgrants and short and skinny as fuck.

If I go to other parts of canada, people are not particularly shorter than me, but in Toronto I tower over most.
>>
>>37572595
Ottawa here. There's a fucking retarded proportion of men in this city on juice. In the mostly white suburbs, kids start cycling in high school. Of the guys I know from this city, more have done at least a cycle than not. It's not like every guy is on, but if you take a 5 minute walk through downtown in the summer, you'll see at least one guy who's physique is questionable.

Girls don't seem to see it. They all seem to think it's all natty. Then they all get fat, because it doesn't matter, they'll bang a muscular guy anyway. They're not all fat, but holy fuck there's a noticeable pattern of girls getting really out of control after about 20.

Gonna make a dating app for joocy Ottawa guys and sexy, fashionable Montreal girls because it's needed.
>>
SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA everyone looks like they lift because they are all marines or dads who lift even nerdy faced tards have big arms and a nice chest/back the only people who are dyel are high schoolers and hipsters and there aren't that many of them here
>>
Milwaukee. Almost everyone is at least overweight. Many are obese. Especially among the black and Hispanic community.
>>
>>37572595
Scarborough fag here. It's the fucking worst. Nothing but tamils and chinese. How was this allowed to happen?
>>
>>37572595
How tall are you?
>>
>>37572742
6ft

i know i am not tall but in toronto i feel like a giant
>>
>>37572595
Dallas. Compared to the rest of Texas, we're amazing. Compared to the US, we're alright. Compared to non-UK Europe, we're horrible. Also Latinas are either great at age 20 or horrible at age 27. And the traffic sucks.
>>
File: g7Lm8UY-1.png (119 KB, 469x553) Image search: [Google]
g7Lm8UY-1.png
119 KB, 469x553
>>37572740
Mississauga here
Also Arab

Lmao
>>
>>37572759
Same height. Maybe I should visit Toronto.
>>
File: 1415527829686s.jpg (5 KB, 256x138) Image search: [Google]
1415527829686s.jpg
5 KB, 256x138
>>37572740
Ayyy fellow Scarborough-man
I like being white here. Wasn't fun in high school but it's cool after.
>>
Edmonton, gym's full of buff ass mofos at least in uni
>>
why so many canucks here?
>>
>>37572829
we gotta step up the shit posting while the aussies sleep

also Calgary here.
>>
Fort McMurray
The land of full sleeve tattoos, jacked up trucks and douch-bags
>>
File: 52362362.png (210 KB, 288x311) Image search: [Google]
52362362.png
210 KB, 288x311
>>37572816
idk, being white in my high school was pretty sweet, though I probably lucked out by going to a predominantly asian school with barely any black or brown people fucking around.

But being a tall white somewhat muscular guy in Scarborough is pretty fucking terrific. Being out in public and being objectively superior to literally 99% of people you come across in Scarborough is the tits.
>>
>>37572595
>Denver, CO
>one of the thinnest cities
>in the thinnest state
>state culture heavily encourages outdoor activities and an active lifestyle
>still see some fatties, but not very many mega-fatties
Feels breddy gud desu
>>
>>37572740
Recently moved to Markham, being 6'1 and a chink always felt weird, more so now that I'm surrounded by midgets
>>
Port Hope, Ontario

Lot of fucking old people, my gym is like 6 guys to 1 girl ratio.. most girls leave her for uni/city so most people my age are guys who are farmers/construction, etc.
>>
Singapore
Mostly asian normies/skinnyfats. Lots of /fit/ guys but far from majority, and practically zero /fit/ girls.
Gyms are packed though, which really sucks
>>
>>37572895

colorado is the best state
beautiful, athletic, white people
>>
>>37572825
Also Edmonton. Diverse, depends on where you're lifting. I life with the powerlifting club at the University and it's about half white half Asian, with the only notable exceptions being Kojo and Big Jay.
>>
Gainesville, Florida

I'm bigger than most
>>
>>37572595
San Antonio. Almost everyone middle aged is overweight or obese. It ages people terribly. People in my age group ~25 all look in their 30's,

But I live a little bit east of the city in a more active suburb. Lots of people out walking and biking during the day; it's nice.
>>
Thunder Bay Ontario.
Either fat power lifters or fckin nobody's.
>>
San Francisco here, for some reason not only does everyone here have pathetic physiques but their faces are ugly too.
>>
>>37573112
I know those feels
Dallas here. Everyone is fat and getting fatter. The women all have double chins and fat faces even if they aren't that fat. The guys are in better shape than the women. Women are uglier than the other cities I've lived in/visited.
>>
Atlanta, GA.

Everyone here is fat, it's our state's pastime.
>>
>>37572595
Columbus here. We have the Arnold, but also a lot of disgusting tumblrinas
>>
girls at my gym look like they came out of a fitness magazine but that's because I go to an overpriced 'health club'

worth it tho
>>
vancouver, nothing but manlet dyel asians
>>
NEW YORK FUCKING CITY reporting in

you can find pretty much anything and it's predominantly confirmation bias that would make me say one thing dominates over another.

in my little section of new york, though, it's predominantly shorter hispanics and asians with average height russians and black people
>>
Portland, Oregon

>nu-males everywhere
>pudgy effeminate bearded men
>skinny alternative culture hippies that have never exercised or put forth any effort in their entire lives
>hungry skeleton /fa/ kids with shit haircuts who desire to by as DYEL as possible
>Le cycle everywhere T-rexes in unitards
>While some overweight individuals, obesity almost non-existent.
>tfw no one squats over 150lbs when I go to the Gym, so no one to look up to and ask advice.

While I find the majority of inhabitants of Portland to be absolutely insufferable, it could definitely be worse.
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 224x220) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 224x220
>>37573002
Everyone is a fat piece of shit except the punk kids because they can't drink yet. It's all fucking tacos, obesity, and barbacoa Viva San Antonio.

I swear to god if I see another girl in a Slayer Salina shit complain about her body image on the strip while fisting a taco in front of hard bodies I'm going to God fucking insane.
>>
File: 45wr6jq646j4q.png (831 KB, 846x560) Image search: [Google]
45wr6jq646j4q.png
831 KB, 846x560
Michigan City, IN

>roughly 1/4 skinnyfat to chubby black dudes
>roughly 1/4 chubby to full hamplanet black chicks
>the other half a general mix of skinnyfats to hamplanets of maybe half-white, quarter-mexican, quarter-everyone-else
>>
File: image.jpg (96 KB, 1056x288) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96 KB, 1056x288
Lifkin, Texas
It's like 65% colored people here who are usually flabby to obese. In the white population 70% of them are plebeians, 20% is somewhat fit then the other 10% is natty.
>>
>>37573903
Easy to pull women being one of few /fit/ guys?
>>
Brisbane QLD over here
I live right in the city, im 6ft but everyone (whites) here seems tall like 6'3 being an average height around these parts. mostly slim mfkers but you get heaps of chads, some fatties and lots of fat drunk abo's

abos aren't really that tall btw
>>
Austin, TX

People are pretty fit for the most part. Very few overweight/obese. Not necessarily a lot of lifters but people stay active and it shows. My buddy from seattle said its unreal how many hot girls live here. And i think there are tons of attractive guys. Its pretty cool
>>
>>37572962
Oh pic related.
>these are the considered the fittest girls in the city
>>
Welsh Valleys lads.
Male population is split between /fit/ looking types (often as much down to manual labour as hitting the gym mind) and road heads vs overweight or obese land whales, pretty much split down the middle.

Women are mostly overweight or bigger, with more being overweight as they get older
>>
>>37573983
Every time I drive up to austin it is fucking insane how many hot women there are. But I wouldn't trade that for having such a poorly planned out and smelly city with a rampant homelessness problem. Capital of Texas my ass. The fuck did your city manager think it was at the time? Palm Beach?
>>
>>37573945
Still DYEL and still overcoming mild social autism

Ask me again in a year, because I have literally not pursued any females after I ended my last relationship 3 years ago. Come to think of it, I haven't even come close to getting laid. Preoccupied my time studying and getting fit.

>C-cocoon mode r-right?
>>
>>37573125
Aye Dallas repping.

What area you from?
>>
>>37572595
I live in Oklahoma. Everyone here is fat. Literally everyone.
>>
>Bay area

both my gyms are full of roided PTs & small Asians taking up space. the PTs come and go most get fired for fucking the members.
>>
>London

Toothy broads in yoga pants that can't contain their cottage cheese legs, and South Asians who only train biceps.
>>
>>37572729

Live in SoCal, and yup, that's accurate. Kinda sucks sometimes, but at least most of the chicks are hot
>>
>>37574529
yeah really not many fat people where i live

like almost none and the ones who are fat are over 50
>>
>>37572969

>beautiful, athletic, stoned white people
>>
>>37572595
Hungary, popularity is close to world cities even though a fucking country.

Literally everyone is skinnyfat. No money to get fat as fuck because mcdonalds is pretty expensive but not enough fitness literature is translated (that is not total bullshit)

Most people just fuck around in the gym with curling and the only compound they do is the bench.
>>
>>37574039
>still dyel
>criticizing others
you're basically shitting on yourself.
>>
>>37574551
I'm thinking of traveling there next year to study dentistry, How are the other non-fit aspects of the country?
>>
>>37574541
>le epic 420 meme xDD
kys
>>
>>37574039
Keep doing that. You'll have time for women after you graduate. Though nothing wrong with banging some college qts if you can manage not to ruin your other interests in the pursuits.
>>
>>37574588
>You'll have time for women after you graduate
hahaha
well it depends on what field youll end up in
>>
>>37574573
depends on the city
Budapest stinks and full of gypsies.
Nightlife is cool if you can handle the homeless people (some of them are quite fun to watch)
Here, the women are either big mouthed whores or stuck up bitches in my experience.

Women are eastern european style beautiful, and sometimes they become whores for foreigners in the smaller cities.

What else...? I think Hungary is beautiful and the climate is ideal since there are proper seasons, usually at the right time. The richer parts are especially beautiful with all the yellowed leaves and old buildings.

Not many people can speak English, especially the ones over 30. Gyms are not really frequent.

There are many sights to see and the food is really good.
>>
Virginia BEach/ Norfolk. Lots of military which tends to be in some sort of shape but lots DYELs and fatties too. We got #15 on the US's fittest cities. Tons of crossfit gyms and strength training gyms as well as some great oly lifting coaches. All and all pretty fuckin fit.

http://wtkr.com/2015/05/19/virginia-beach-ranked-15-fittest-city-in-the-united-states/
>>
File: cumming wildly.png (43 KB, 216x207) Image search: [Google]
cumming wildly.png
43 KB, 216x207
>>37574008
They're not fit but they're cute af. I'd put my dick in their malnourished bodies without stopping for even a second tbqh

Also 3>2>4>5>1
>>
>>37573183
Spend some time around the cardio (and literal) fags in midtown or the roid-niggers in buckhead
>>
>>37574657
Romaniafag here. Got shitfaced in Budapest (which is cheaper than Bucharest, somehow, fuck I hate this country so much) and had a chat with another drunk dude named Istvan who thought that since magyar grammar is so complicated it takes up all the parts of the brain related to language, which is why he thought most hungarians can't speak other languages, kek

I also have a question, I'm coming back this summer with a couple of bros and we want to make an epic memerino but for the life of me I can't figure out what best represents Budapest, could you help? It's beautiful but I can't remember a thing that represents it well enough, maybe it's just my fried brain though.
>>
Regina here. Well just moved to Regina for work bc Alberta got BTFO

The population is more or less skinny-fat to obese with natives driving up the latter.
The gym I'm at seems pretty balanced between DYELs and freak beasts.
The girls are painfully average here though. It's brutal.
>>
>>37572595
5'8 Latino here in Toronto. Depends what part of the city you are. Downtown core everyone is not too fat, a bit fit mainly white and some Asian that actually live there. I live in little Portugal, so I'm a bit on the taller side here.
>>
>>37572702

I live in 613 as well.

I never imagined any significant fraction of men would do steroids. Especially here, why bother? Any male with any kind of body is already ahead of the game. I went to the beach last year and felt bad for all the 20-something men (I'm 47). They have literally nothing to enjoy. Their women are already huge and vile. We're as fat as Americans used to be when we started making fun of it. Worst part: the next generation is going to be hitting the socialized health care system at the same time as me. Only they'll be 20-30 years younger, so they will get the treatment and I will get cremated.
>>
Stockholm, Sweden.

We have everything.
>>
>>37572595
I live in a big eastern European city, so there's a lot of guys on gear here. There's too much thug culture here.
>>
what's with all the FUCKING cANADIANS?! piss off
>>
>>37573945
Most women here are actually into the beta males because they can get whatever they want from them and be the dominant one in the relationship. This means they end up thinking highly of themselves despite accomplishing nothing of worth in their lives making them competely insufferable.
>>
Britbong in norwich. It's a tiny city and has a medium sized university, as well as a university of the arts, and the largest college in the east of England. It has a fair amount of gyms and the standard of living is quite high.

While most of the population, like any city, is skinnyfat toward obese, there's a larger percentage of /fit/ individuals here because of the higher than average standard of living and high ratio of students.
>>
>>37572702
There's no way you're taking our hot Montreal chicks!
>>
>>37572595
west palm , FL

we have more of those mobile scooters at the local stores than shopping carts
>>
>>37572740
From Scarborough too.

6'2 and I rarely see people near my height. There's like 2 guys as tall as me in my gym.

When I go to Buffalo, it's like a whole new world. There's a shit ton of giant white people. Even the girls are pretty damn tall.
>>
>>37572997
I love Gainesville, such a pretty town. Especially by the UF campus.
>>
>>37572595
Texas here. Fastest fucks on the planet reporting in.
>>
>>37576319
Bro, chill out.

Are you having trouble handling the fact there are other countries in the world then 'MURICA?
>>
>>37576412
I live a few mins from ya, m80. So many fat black women in wpb
>>
>>37576445
suck my dick
>>
>>37574008
They look quite fit, desu.
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 418x526) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 418x526
>>37576445
Nice inferiority complex immediately assuming he was American
>>
Just moved to PEI and I am a god amongst men here. Every single islander native male looks inbred with a massive overbite. Girls are mirin' my outlander genes left and right.
>>
>>37574657
My greatest impressions from Hungary:
> Wine festival in Budapest
> Girls in Szeged
>>
>>37576507
>no quads, delts
>2/5 have ab separation, the rest dont
>girl on the left is basically just skinnyfat
i mean they ARE amateur tier, but this is the best? they dont even need to ride the bike
>>
Rural Central Pennsylvania.
Almost everyone is white, old, fat, or has a beer gut.
>>
>>37576619
Ayy nigga I'm also an immigrant to PEI and I totally get you, many dudes here look like stereotypical hicks with stained shirts
What gym you go to?
>>
>>37572702
Ottawan also. I find there's alot of bikers and yoga fags here, and most guys are skinny hipster types or dgaf office bodies.

Maybe when you hit the market there's the occasional guy on juice, but otherwise I think Ottawa is relatively healthy.
>>
>>37577069
Charlottetown - The Spa, the one in the mall. It's not bad. Only 1 squat rack but it's not that used.
>>
File: 145662431.jpg (91 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
145662431.jpg
91 KB, 960x640
>>37572595
Bulgaria. 17+ inch arms, buzz-cut , Adidas tracksuits and baseball bat on the backseat of your car is the way to go here , especially on the back sea coast, where I live atm. Being shredded isn't even a priority for most people , it's all about the bear mode. The majority of young men lift and roids sell like candies. Weight lifting and wrestling are pretty the national sports.
>>
>>37572731
Say what you will about Chris Christie, at least his body is consistent
>>
>>37577246
That looks pretty good famalam. If I was white, I probably would travel there.
>>
Smaller, conservative 22000 people town in Germany. 96-97 % white.

In my final grade we had around 50 boys and 7 were larger than me @6'4''

pretty large people around here
>>
>>37577543
not a lot of degenerate fat faggots btw.

The fatties are only the white trash in cities with 50000+ people
>>
>>37573903
Yoo I go to the LA fitness by Lloyd what's up
>>
>>37577246

>roids sell like candies

Ah yes, a heart disease epidemic in the making. All that hypertrophy of the left ventricle.
>>
>>37577246
Burgas? Almost the same in Sofia too, especially the baseball bat part. Everyone thinks they are the next Vasil Iliev and play gangster...
>>
Ohioan here.

>nothing but white trash car-jerking faggot fat dads and shithole dumbfuck kids with no future
>balloon moms sucking black cleveland cock all day
>all the qt's leave to some other state and grow sad and fat

Fuck this place
>>
>>37572843
CALGARY
A
L
G
A
R
Y

Not too bad, most people are at least somewhat in shape...or at least not hamplanets
>>
>>37572997
Fellow Florida fag here in Miramar. There's a mix of every body type here. I'd say that there's a bit more fit people here than in Miami Lakes where I used to live.
>>
>>37572962
But majority of Singaporeans are curlbros. Power racks are almost always empty.
>>
>>37577969
hahahhah nope, but it does depend on what time you go.
ive been to a gym that had 4 power racks and still had to queue. but this was peak hour
>>
New Orleans

Skinny white hipsters, 90% of over 30s have a gut but some muscle - labourer bodies/school football that got fat. Most black guys are decently built (sports in school, dont drink as much).
>>
>>37572595
Moncton New-Brunswick

The gym I frequent is off the fuckin chains. We are a tiny population here, and we had both the #3 BB in heavyweight nationals (Leger) and #8 in superheavy (mutant kid Doull)

I'm pretty fucking jacked, but that gym makes me almost look like a DYEL. We are right on the shore, so people work on their beach body, pretty much. When I go to wal-mart/shopping mall I feel like a greek god, but the gym I go to gives me muscle dysmorphia.
>>
>>37572595

toronto is a SJW shithole

you are an idiot if you live in the city and not outside it in a suburb.
>>
>>37572595
Just looked up some statistics.
Back in 2014 30.5% of the inhabitants in my city were overweight of which around 1/3 was obese. Still better than murricans at least.
>>
>>37572731
I'm in Cleveland OH and its very similar here. Skinny people are definitely in the minority, and fit people even more so. The south might have the highest concentration of fatties but the midwest is a close 2nd im sure
>>
>>37572595
Hey, Torontofriend.

It's true, immigrants don't seem to care about their health much.
>>
Toronto. I'm white but short as fuck.

Ask anyone where they are from and like >10% will say Toronto.
>>
>>37578281

toronto has two groups

1) indians

2) chinese
>>
>>37577626
I'm >>37578254 but yeah, lots of stupid trashy people all over. Worked in a factory on the east side for a few years after high school. Every person was either a felon, on meds for one reason or another, or just a complete deadbeat. Will be leavin Ohio behind in a few years for sure
>>
780. Mostly manlet immigrants and fatties and cardio moms.
>>
>>37578281
I didn't realise that. /fit/ has a large Toronto population?
>>
Washington D.C.

We have a mix of skinny, fat, obese people of different races. It depends on their work but most young professionals and those who work on Capitol Hill are skinny or fit.
>>
i live 5min from where zyzz did

every cunt here lifts
>>
Indio, CA
Lots of Mexicans and old people.
>>
Metro Atlanta, Ga.

>obese blacks
>obese white trash
>everydayisbicepdayNumales
>>
File: 19inches.png (388 KB, 404x530) Image search: [Google]
19inches.png
388 KB, 404x530
Miami here.

Social life is a must
Top notch physique or the best you can is a must.

Must be socially savvy, no self diagnosed depressed introverted fucks..

Now the plus side : Tons of hot girls, so even WHEN one blows you off, you have plenty to choose from. You literally cannot have a bad night of meeting girls as long as you are somewhat socially knowledgeable.

All in all, as long as you have your shit together, this city is awesome. Plus RSD comes down here, tons of models, tons of awesome venues to meet women, both day and night game.

Also with the amount of competition you either wear a fedora and stay at home, or you rise up to meet the standard.. there are no inbetweens.

I cannot complain. ( pic related me)
>>
File: yup.jpg (83 KB, 533x400) Image search: [Google]
yup.jpg
83 KB, 533x400
>>37579076
Also you need to have your career set or be financially stable.

Most hot girls down here also have their shit together.. will shit test you, and have great careers themselves.

Even the strippers down here are richer than most plebs on this board.

again you either rise to the standards or you socially do not matter.

Because of this city, i have fucked over 90 girls, strictly fucked, not including girls i have gone on dates with, relationships, and just being around hot girls.
>>
>>37579076
What's going on with your hands in that picture?
>>
>>37579178
I'm doing the macarena
>>
>>37572766
Brampton here
also pajeet

Haha
>>
File: portfolio.jpg (38 KB, 550x368) Image search: [Google]
portfolio.jpg
38 KB, 550x368
>>37579178
idk..

texting someone?

i was making a promo blog and needed info for a product i think.. can't recall.

Oh also, everyone down here, is either rich, a model, an actor, something.. so it forces you to be humble.. at least in the successful circle.
>>
>>37579115
you look like poo in loo
Also 90 girls is nothing, from 13-17 I broke that barrier, don't even know how many stopped counting after 25 or something. And that was at 14. Get your shit together pleb.
>>
>>37579206
lol k.
>>
>>37579218
Replied, maddening.
Confirmed for the neckbeard
>>
>>37579218
yeah dude sorry but you are a juicing curlbro shitskin.

Also judging by clothes/cardio machine/phone size you are at most 5'9"

have a nice life, saged
>>
File: legs.jpg (155 KB, 489x506) Image search: [Google]
legs.jpg
155 KB, 489x506
>>37579294
I'm hawaiian and im actually 5'8 lol

and yep I am happy with my life.
>>
>>37579321
Is that why you're trying to show off on 4chan?
>>
>South Bay
>Pajeets
>Chinamen
>Mostly whites
>Mexfags on welfare
>Occasionally a nog or two

Everyone here is short and fat as phuck, and the people that do lift are usually just a bunch of 16-21 kids who happened to stumble upon Piano's vids.
>>
San Luis Obispo, CA. Its a college town thats 95% white, the mojority if colleged aged students are swole and handsome af, the girls are all 7+/10 cardio bunnies. Most of the older folk i tend to see engaging in runs and hikes. Overall this town is very active
>>
>>37572702
>>37576288
>>37577082
i'm a medic in ottawa. Ppl are getting fatter and fatter. But the other extreme is real too. Juicing is much more acceptable.
>>
>>37579387
show off, share, whatever you wanna call it.
>>
>>37578355
Gotta pay your respects kunt
>>
We barely have fat people in my country

God bless Scandinavia
>>
>>37572997
Same city nigga wassup
>>
Leiden here,

it's average. almost no one is swole, but almost no one is fat either.
>>
>>37579321
Your back must be great as you rowed your fat wife and your 20 kids to Florida on a door you dirty mexican.
>>
>>37579115
> roiding for this

Pajeet pls
>>
>>37579608
>>37579603

dat jelly, delicious.
>>
>>37573764
Columbus as well

If you stay around the campus/hip suburbs there's a lot of fucking hot women. seems like people are into crossfit due to a lot of marketing by Rogue as well.

If you go too far into the suburbs or to the east side at all it's more midwestern: full of fat white people, white trash hillbillies or just ghetto.

Still, beats Dayton...never going back...
>>
Milwaukee is pretty diverse, but the SE suburbs, where I live... fat people (especially women) with 80s hair is the norm.
>>
Montreal here

The city is so big that you wind up with a good amount of people that lift, but I would wager that they're outnumbered by the hordes of skinnyfat nu-males that infest the Plateau, Mile End, etc.
>>
>>37577580
I'm a couple blocks south,
Portland City Rec Center here.

bretty good gym

30$ a month but will be free when I am registered full time for fall term.

How's LA Fitness anyway?
>>
>>37577102
Nice, that's where I go.
Lots if old people but lots if big guys too, and I've yet to see someone do something fucking stupid like I did at the Upei gym
>>
>>37574636
>tfw STEM degree

W-women like STEM r-right?
>>
>>37580444
Portland State*
>>
>>37574008
Fuck 5
Marry 4
Kill the rest
>>
>>37579076

Yeah, if you're average looks, average money, and average anything you're shit in this city.
Thread replies: 146
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.