[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Good Feels Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6
File: 1430480682395.png (45 KB, 272x273) Image search: [Google]
1430480682395.png
45 KB, 272x273
Don't see a good feels thread/mirin thread up.
These threads always made me feel like I was gonna make it, I'll start

>be me, uni student that doesn't go out much
>break up with GF a few months ago and havn't had any since
>been gymming really hard, watching food etc
>go out for first time in weeks cos finished exams
>all my gym bros score, our confidence has increased so much through gym we no longer worry about approaching groups of girls
>manage to bring a girl home for first time, fairly good looking, dtf as fuck
>parents actually proud, not upset or anything

Feeling good today, more confidence in going out again and might meet up with this girl again.
Even though my lifts are still meh, now have renewed drive to keep improving myself.

Post your good feels
>>
>>34973946
>be me fat
>play dota literally every day
>throw my computer away
>get into gym and lose 100lb
>get into uni
>get a gf
>stop drinking
>suddenly happy every day
>literally cannot feel sad anymore
>getting back into gaming, excited to play a shit ton of games i missed out on over the holidays
>>
>>34973946
Ausfag?
>>
>>34973990
yepp, Monash
>>
>be me
>fat loser throughout HS(no grills)
>addicted to vidya
>thankfully discovered lifting in last yr of hs and cleaned up, but still social autist wutever
>have a weaboo younger brother entering hs
>he still looks up to me despite everything
>dont want him to be like me
>do everything from giving him lifting advice, fashion advice, social advice,
>see hes popular and well rounded at school

Just wanted to share some good feelz bros
So fucking proud of u lil brah
>>
>>34974098
Dude fit weebs who can turn it off like a switch are cool ass people.
>>
File: 1423710465558.jpg (37 KB, 500x334) Image search: [Google]
1423710465558.jpg
37 KB, 500x334
>>34973946
>I'm 5'11, 215 (Been on a bulk for winter)
>Wife is preggo
>Her doc is a chick, but her office is sort of a teaching office
>Half the time my wife goes to see her, she has medical students in there doing physicals and shit with her for practice I guess
>My wife knows I don't mind if the student is also a chick, but fuck no will some male student stare at my wife's crotch and tits
>Doc also knows I don't like this shit and she's cool about it
>My wife's appointment was this morning, I didn't have to be to work today, so I went in with her
>Normally they just measure her stomach, but my wife's been having weird contractions lately and wants the doc to check her cervix
>Wife gets undressed from the bottom down, but is covered up with sheets and shit so you can't even see anything
>Doc sends the med student in there to measure my wife's stomach
>DYEL tubby male med student walks in and greets my wife
>When he notices me giving him a "wtf" stare, he starts sputtering out that he's only going to measure her stomach
>Dude's hands literally start shaking when I stand up to see what he's doing (I was genuinely curious, I wasn't trying to intimidate him)
>The doc finally comes in and starts putting her gloves on
>Med student sort of looks at me for a cue at what to do
>Tell him "Sorry to disappoint you kid, but I'm the only guy in this room who'll be looking at my wife's vagina"
>Guy starts stuttering an apologizing
>Doctor is laughing under her breath

I honestly wasn't trying to intimidate the guy, but his hands were shaking the whole time and his voice was shaky with a stutter. He seemed pretty calm up until he realized I was there. Not sure how he didn't see me in the first place, but whatever.
>>
>get /fit/
>get respect
>run into Ben Rothlesberger
>we go rape some average Korean girls
>no longer virgin
>he gets charges pressed against him
>nobody knows me so doesn't care
>got away with getting 2 women pregnant
>one was probably 13 or 50 can't tell with Asians
>>
File: 1414254621.jpg (181 KB, 811x521) Image search: [Google]
1414254621.jpg
181 KB, 811x521
>be me fat beta
>lose weight get fit and become alpha
>go to club for the first time
>chick grab my cock
>wtf.jpeg
>another chick grabs my ass
>another one slaps her and then sticks 2 fingers up my ass
>out of nowhere a brawl breaks out of chick's
>they all want to sleep with me
>spill spaghetti and go home to shitpost

Did I make it brahs??
>>
>>34974306
Intimidation feels so good if you're honestly not trying
>>
>>34973971
Proud of you anon, already made it. Just got to keep it up to get that goal physique
>>
File: comfy.png (451 KB, 446x595) Image search: [Google]
comfy.png
451 KB, 446x595
>be dyel
>be a moderate sperg towards a bunch of female acquaintances
>decide to get /fit/
>years later
>got /fit/, got a little less socially retarded
>acquaintances now close friends

Still a fucking virgin, but I'm making progress.
>>
Yesterday warming up near squat rack. Really hot girl asks me am I using it, and I say no. She asks can I put the bar bit lower, she cant reach it, and it is too heavy for her, and that I look high enough to reach it. Shure thing, I do what she asked of me, she said thanks, I said no problem. Reality is that at least 99% of other guys in the gym would be able to lift and move the bar, but I was closest to her, so that is why she asked me.
But still, compliment is compliment, right? Right?
>>
>>34974073
age?
>>
>>34976852
prefer to remain anon, why?
>>
>>34976845
Why didn't you whip your dick out, she clearly wanted it man
>>
>>34974098
You're a good brother anon. He already looks up to you, but he'll love you even more when he finds out you did this for him.
>>
File: image.jpg (12 KB, 94x97) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12 KB, 94x97
I'll be finishing my EE degree next week and I'll be able to have my life back, so I'm pretty keen.

>Been a recluse for the last few months, always in the lab, lifting late at night afterwards
> fwb moved away so no pussy because barely any free time
> always eating out or some bullshit liked baked beans and some canned meat because at uni for 12 hours a day.
> Putting on fat and feeling shitty but my lifts are improving

I've got a great job waiting for me but fuck me dead these last few months have run me into the ground, so keen to be done
>>
>>34976845
>look high enough to reach it
kek
>>
>stop permabulking and go into a casual cut for the lulz
>add a HIIT day to the routine to help
>love handles are slowly going away
>mfw
>>
>>34977186
I was keen on your story breh. Keen to know how it ends aswell.
>>
>>34977186
Pretty keen on your story breh. Keen to know how it ends too.
>>
>>34977186
Are you keen on getting a new fwb? :^)
>>
>>34974098
Been trying to do this for my younger brother. Only difference is he's dirty memelord epic gamer rather than a weeb, but it's all pretty much the same.

Just wish I could get the little fuck to sort his shit out before he ends up where I was. He looks up to me, but I think it's more like some version of me from years ago that may partly be in his head.
>>
>>34974306
Mudslime?
>>
>tfw you're walking somewhere and across from you there's somebody walking in the other direction and as you pass each other they subconsciously lower their head in submission

Bets feel desu, if people don't do this around you then you haven't made it.
>>
>>34977186
Damn son similar story. Got 2 great offers for a job after I grad and I'm still only in 3rd year (4yr degree). Been spending 15ish hrs at uni labs a day for the past few weeks and will have to keep it up for next 2 weeks. We just gotta keep on that grind for a bit longer bruv we gonna make it
>>
>>34973946
Don't have any good feels, anon.
Spend most of my time getting distracted by 4chan and lifting when I really should be preparing to kill myself.
>>
>>34974306
you just sound like a dick.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.