[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>see a qt who works at my gym >blonde, beautiful, always
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (104 KB, 908x714) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104 KB, 908x714
>see a qt who works at my gym
>blonde, beautiful, always reading a book by the rock climbing wall
>doesn't look like a slut either
>she even smiled at me a few days ago
>decide to try and ask someone out for the first time in my 21 years of living
>maybe I have a chance since I'm tall and in good shape
>try to work myself up in the locker room, make sure I look nice
>clear my throat and get ready, palms are heavy, mom's spaghetti
>see that some Chad who also works there is dancing around with her, she's laughing and smiling really widely
>this crushes my spirit and I went out and bought soda and noodles

I am such a fucking beta.
>>
>>34972156
She's not the only girl on earth Anon
>>
>>34972184
Yes but it hurt really deeply for some reason.
>>
>>34972213
We've all been there mate. Don't let it make you bitter or pessimistic. The biggest mistake you can make is to believe that everyone else is living flawless Hollywood lives and you're the only one who fucks up, overanalyses, spills spaghetti, overcompensates, rehearses cool lines in bed and still gets tongue tied saying them irl, cringes about embarrassing memories from years or even decades ago, has regrets, etc etc. Life is a process and you only progress through making mistakes and observing others mistakes, and one day getting lucky. Don't forget that everyone else eats, sleeps, pisses and shits just like you. And when all's said and done, we're just a temporary flare of metabolic activity on the damp surface of a speck of rock hurtling through the infinite iciness of space. Fuck it. Don't take your life so seriously. History won't remember you for more than a few millennia at best, so just have fun.
>>
>See qt who works at gym
>Decide to ask her out
No, no, no. That's not how you do it. You don't just walk up to random strangers and ask them out you faggot. This is what you should do:
>Approach girl
>Start conversation with her
>If she seems to be into you casually ask if she has a boyfriend
>"No I'm single"
>Oh really? I'm single too. Maybe we should go out sometime?
>Yes, no, maybe? Who cares. You successfully made a move on a girl while still holding onto your dignity

Try not to be so fucking desperate and bitches might notice you.
>>
dw anon, ive been there, but to a shittier extent.
>>
>>34972676
>>34972630
>>34972378
Thanks bros.
>>
>>34972156

shoulda just ran up in there and told her you got a bottle of cliquot and two towers extended edition
>>
>>34972156
>often go to the mall to eat after working out/cycling
>girl is handing flyers at the escalator
>she always seems to be tired/bored
>starts to notice me after a few times getting her flyer cause I'm the only fag wearing gym clothes to the mall
>now she is smiling every time I go there
>walk up to her, start convo, give her a chocolate bar to cheer her up
>she says I should add her on fb
>next time, anon, why didn't you added me?
>l forgot your name, lol
>np, I will add you

aaand she never did, the end, though I'm a manlet

sweating over 1 girl is stupid, you really should ask out as many as you can. Some of them will say yes, the more attractive you are, the better off you and your ego will be.

Nevertheless you played your hand right, just were unlucky, nothing beta about that, godspeed anon.
>>
>>34972270
lol!
>>
>>34972156
I know the feels.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.